My Brother's Husband (Mpreg)(...

By Loveyoualways1491

Type Audrey married to Tharn's brother Edward Gold.... All three are childhood friend... Tharn moved to US fo... More

Author's Note
1.Introduction
2.Are you okay?
3. Party
4. They did it...
5.what's going on
6.Drunk
7. Anger
8.Its Hard
9.Dont stop
10.Wrong but feels Right
11.Feeling you more
12.communicate
13.Gift
14. party
15.𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
16. Talk
17. New Life
18.Punishment
19.He is back
20.Something Fishy
21.Jealous Tharn
22.Bold Type
23.Sorry baby
24.Ed and Type 1
25. Ed and Type 2
26.Realisation
27. I am Sorry
28.You are only Mine
29.Fresh Start
30.Emotions..
31. Telling Truth
32.Guilty Type
33.Blood On Lions Mouth
34.What The Fcuk
35.Stuborn TYPE
36.Trying harder
37.Decided
38. Moving on
39.Finally Married
40.Let me eat you.πŸ”ž
41.Type's Mood swings

42.Final Love

5.9K 364 196
By Loveyoualways1491

Tharn is somehow managing with Type's mood swing...

Tharn: baby can we do it today it's been a week you didn't let me touch you...you always get angry whenever I tried to come near you...

Type: I don't know why even I get married to you...you are a complete asshole...don't you dare to touch me ... I didn't want that dirty dick inside me...you are a fucker always think about fucking...I am pregnant do you even have any shame to trouble your pregnant husband....

After few days when type is horny

Type: Tharn let's do it... I and our baby missed you ...you were too busy at work these days...

Tharn: are you sure baby....okay ...whatever you say, sweety

Type: Aahh Tharn yes ...aahh fuck me harder...I want you baby please do it fast....wao....you are a god of perfect dick..ahhhh you are too good baby... your dick is so sexy ahhhhhhh

After few days

Type: tharn please baby I am so hungry made me something delicious...

Tharn: it's 3 am baby please let me sleep...you really want to eat now...

Type: my baby is hungry I am not asking you to do all this for me but you can at least feed your baby ..

Tharn try to do everything which can make Type happy and healthy...he doesn't want to upset him...coz when he gets upset he becomes worst...

After a month...

Type: I am so sorry baby I trouble you so much...I always show you tantrums...my mood swings are the worst..you love me so much that you never complain...I am such a bad husband...I deserve to be alone...I hate myself...type is crying like hell coz today he has watched some emotional movie...so he is very emotional movie...

Tharn: baby please stop crying...oh god Type it been 4 hours since you are crying...now please stop...

In get together...after few months

Mom: you are soon going to be a mother Type and I am so proud of the way you guys are handling it...

Type: but I troubled Tharn a lot...my mood swings are too bad mom...

Dad: Type let me tell you one thing at the time of Tharn's delivery Your mom was worst than you...

I had to go through a lot during that time...

Type looked to mom and she nodded as yes...

Type: let's sleep now..tomorrow is Ed's wedding and we have to get up early...

Mom: yeah the time has passed so soon...now you can deliver the baby at any time...I am happy that finally after all this my all sons are happy..Type smiled and went to his room

Tharn: knocked mom dad this is the Rings which you asked me to bring...Ed will wear this only right??....

Dad: yes son...Tharn takes very good care of Type he feels guilty for his behavior...but you know he is not doing it on purpose...he is emotional and it's hard for him to hide their feeling...

Tharn: Yes dad I know...and he is not troubling me every day...just once in a week that I can manage..I have faced so much to bring him into my life ...believe me I won't let him get hurt...

Mom: you know what sweety People talk our behind that how we get ready to let the husband of the elder son get married to younger one..but we never paid any attention... for us our sons are more important and their happiness...Tharn I know you are matured but baby... type is not that mature ....so please always protect him...

Tharn: mom I won't let him behave maturely coz I love his childish acts..

Next day...

Tharn: baby we are is almost ready please get up and let's go ... it's time for Ed's marriage...

Type: open his eyes and saw Tharn ...Tharn...can you please make love to me...

Tharn: Baby now...but we are getting late...

Type: Tharn I am feeling horny...I just want you to please...

Tharn: can I suck you...

Type: No just fuck me, baby...I want to get fucked...

Tharn: closed the door and locked it...he gets on top of Type and started removing his clothes...today let me take you for the bath too...tharn took type to the washroom...and started cleaning...after few minutes...

Type: ahh Tharn...faster please baby...please...I want to feel you deep inside me ...

Tharn did the same...he started fucking him and stroking his dick... it's the third round and still Type is not satisfied...

Ed: Tharn will you stop torturing him and get your ass out of your room...mom dad is waiting in the backyard...

Ed shout from the door...and Tharn and type smiled...so my brother's husband can we go to your ex-husband's marriage or you want me to take you to the bed and start celebrating our honeymoon...

Type: shut up and let's go...Type and Tharn get ready soon and went outside...

They both loved the arrangements...ahh...after this only our baby will get married here....the ceremony started and both Scott and Ed took the vows...

Type: was again emotional by looking at such an emotional scene...Tharn I love you...

Tharn: I love you too type...

Type: ahhh no...ahh Tharn someone can come...ahhh, please do it fast....

Tharn: baby .... I wanted to fuck you just like that it's so exciting that there are so many people outside and we are enjoying our honeymoon....

Type: ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh Tharnnnnnn shit.....ahhhh

Tharn: why are you shouting so much ...we don't have to tell this everyone that we are having sex in the middle of my brother and your ex-husband's marriage...

Tharn: shh baby you are making too much of noise please stop...

Type: Tharn baby...

Tharn: yeah baby can you please stop yelling...

Type: get up you bastard I broke my water bag I guess it's coming...

Tharn: oh shit what now....

Type: Tharn please first get up from me ...and call mom....

Tharn: get up from Type and Run....

Type: Tharn you asshole wear your clothes and give me mine too....you don't have shown the whole world that how horny we were ..

Tharn: oh shit sorry baby I am going to be a father for the first time....

Type: yeah...I delivered children every year since I was 14...

Tharn: baby please don't make me nervous....tharn wear his clothes and let Type also wear his clothes...type was screaming in pain...

Tharn runs towards the backyard...oh god where are mom and dad...he saw them,.

Mom ...type is in pain please come with me...

Mom: Oh it's labor pain...

Mom's dad runs towards type's room...they all took type to the hospital and soon Ed and Scott also joined..

Doctor: Type is calling the father of the baby...
Both tharn and Ed come in front...

Scott: the child belongs to both so please take them ...Ed looked at tharn and Scott he had tears in his eyes...my baby is coming...

The doctor got confused and took them inside...

After an hour of pain and suffering when the doctor said it to a girl ..both Ed and Tharn hugged Type...and the next moment there is a loud voice come from the ward....

Type: assholes stop squeezing me...

Everyone sees the princess and in few days both princess and Type came...

And they all named her as Tee...daughter of Type, Ed, and Tharn...

And in every school function or in parents teacher meet all three attend it...

Tee: dad so that means...Mom is your brother's husband whom you stole right...

Type laughed...

Tharn: no sweety. ... it's not like that...

Ed: yes it's right...and I am your dad rightfully...

Tharn: Brother don't try to take my credits...

Tharn and Ed again started but not seriously...tharn us happy that someone like Ed is in their life ...yeah he gets jealous but we all know how tharn overcomes jealousy ...by taking out on Type's ass...

With more such small fights over such silly things they enjoyed every moment of life and they all started living happily ever after....

Author's Note

This is the end of this book hope you all like it...I still have concerns that my books are not getting enough ratings..this book also has very few ratings...so...I am not sure how this book is...till then happy reading...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.7K 27
Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type confused with his feelings decides to fl...
157K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
205K 11.3K 40
Type Miami a extremely shy and reserved guy who lost his parents in young age is working in Rangnok industry but no one know him even the person who...
397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...