INDOMITUS [18+]✔️

By ssybahz

In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________... More

PREFACE
Prologue
1: Tempest
2: Orphic
3: Metamorphosis
5: Metanoia
6: Dysphoria
7: Ventriloquist
8: Miraculum
9: Conflagrations
10: Euphony
11: Ibrat
12: Corybantic
Why Does Adrianna act the way she does?
13: Floriferous (R)
14: Agliophobia
15: Fulminate
16: Aphrodisiac (R)
17: Acrasia
18: Euphoria (R)
19: Acosmist
20: Chimera
21: Odyssey
22: Suave (R)
23: Saudade (R)
24: Ephemeral (R)
25: Petrichor
26: Supine
27: Aubade (R)
28: Esoteric
29: Eumoirous
30: Vulnerary
31: Premonition
32: Sacrilegious
33: Perilous
34: Frigus
35: Kalokagathia
36: Ephemeral
37: Nugatory
38: Epihialtes
Epilogue: Aeonian
The Wrap Up
Extra Chapter: Interlude (R)
Extra Chapter: Unrequited
Extra Chapter: Ethereal + My works

4: Sisyphus (R)

176K 4.3K 3K
By ssybahz

**Warning: sexual theme*

"Man is always prey to his truths. Once he has admitted them, he cannot free himself from them. "

― Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays

Sisyphus (n): a legendary king of Corinth condemned eternally to repeatedly roll a heavy rock up a hill in Hades only to have it roll down again as it nears the top

Adrianna's POV:

"Adrianna, c'mon!" Archer chuckled nervously as he watched me pack my bags from the doorframe, "He would come around! I know him!"

The fact that I didn't get to have a release the whole day only heightened my frustration.

After that small confrontation, Ares Estevan walked away as if nothing happened, leaving me and Archer flabbergasted.

I felt rage, fury, the need to give him a piece of my mind.

Even through this whole ordeal, Ares Elliott Estevan stayed in my mind for a whole different reason.

My body reacted to him, like acid reacting to alkali. The memory of his scent lingered in my mind, gave me goosebumps.

And, much to my annoyance, I wanted to have sex with him.

Despite my horny self, I opted for 100% professionalism and treated my patients as they are. Never did I let myself be attracted to one.

Liquid frustration pumped within me as I breathed heavily, my body getting warmer as moments passed. I took a hold of my cute pink octopus plushie and shoved it in the suitcase, mentally apologising.

Never had been this humiliated, not at least in my professional area.

And definitely not by someone to whom I was attracted to.

"Adrianna!" Archer exclaimed, fear lacing his voice, "Listen to me! Ares didn't mean it, he is overwhelmed, that's all. He won't do anything like this again, I will talk to him personally."

"Yeah you couldn't even stand in front of him..." I mumbled, clenching my jaw.

"I'm sorry, didn't quite catch it?" Archer questioned.

I let out a loud huff, turning back to him and fixating him with a glare, "Look, Archer, your older brother doesn't want me here. How am I to stay here still? What if he reports me?"

"I apologize, Adrianna. It is just that we don't really have any other options than you-"

That made me halt in my tracks.

No other option than me?

I slowly turned back, the fury I was feeling from a moment ago evaporating. Archer's eyes widened as he bit his lip, as if he had let me onto something I wasn't supposed to know.

"Don't have any options.... Other than me?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Whatever do you mean?"

Archer smiled sweetly, although I could make out the droplet of sweat that ran down his temple, "Nothing like that. Like it would be very much of an inconvenience to find another nurse at this moment-"

I crossed my arms, shooting him a look that shut him up.

"Okay..." His shoulders sagged as he looked at me helplessly, "Adrianna, should let you know something. It's only fair."

"Actually there aren't any 24/7 nurses available at this moment. Not in this area at least...." He looked around nervously, "And we are not wanting to hire a nurse outside of this area because Ares is more paranoid about them."

I frowned, "Why is that?"

"His 16th nurse was from New York. She stole 300,000 in cash and ran off," I let out a gasp, my eyes widening, "What was more important than the money was there was a security breach. She couldn't have done it without the help of any security guard. It hurt his ego badly, he fired a lot of his workers and ever since he wasn't keen on hiring someone from outside the area."

"So that even if they mess something up, they are easier to find.." I concluded.

"Exactly. So for now you are like our only option. For the next five months at least. You can resign if you wish to after that time period," Archer's eyes shone with hope and grief. I felt bad for him, for having to put up with his clearly uncooperative big brother.

It was the part of my job description. I had no choice but to do it.

I was desperate to get rid of Archer and have some alone time with myself

I let out a sigh as I looked into his glimmering grey eyes.

It wasn't helping at all.

I threw the clothes on bed, pressing my nose bridge and closing my eyes, smiling faintly, "I can't refuse can I?"

"So you aren't going?" His voice dripped with happiness and hope.

I opened my eyes "Only five months. I better get that recommendation in gold bold letters."

"Of course!" He exclaimed happily, "Thank you Adrianna," He smiled.

I gave him a small smile, despite the burning arousal simmering within me. My frustration mixed with the mental image of the hot mess that was his older brother didn't do anything for me.

Goodness gracious, I had come across many men but not one like him.

Maybe it isn't a bad idea.

"Don't worry about him," He smiled, "You can bring him some snacks in the evening and have a proper conversation. I promise you he only freaked out as we aren't really used to having women in the house."

I frowned, "You guys don't have girlfriends? Or friends? Are you both outcasts?"

"No!" He burst into a fit of laughter as he held up his hand, "Ares is the only outcast. I am a social butterfly. Ares just doesn't like to have anyone over. He says and I quote "They are a nuisance." If I want to meet my friends or any woman, I meet them outside."

"I now know why Ares is cranky.." I mumbled, sighing.

He is in need of human closure.

"Anyway, it's already noon..." He looked out of the window of my room, the room was given to stay temporarily, "I have some work to attend, they'll bring your lunch here. You can have a talk with Ares in the afternoon or maybe evening."

I let out a sigh, nodding, a dull ache beginning to form in my body. I think it was my cue for a release.

"And if he lashes out?"

"He won't," Archer articulated, "He is rude but he is prim and a proper gentleman. He won't lash out on you. Especially if you want to have a conversation with him."

Isn't he giving his brother a bit too much credit?

Archer seemed like a huge fan of Ares. He looked up to his big brother that was clear.

I nodded, "Okay, thank you, Archer."

He nodded as he let himself out.

I locked the door.

My whole body was buzzing with the imminent furrowing desire. I haven't had one release the whole day and seeing Ares earlier wasn't helping my case.

I may be annoyed at Ares, but fuck I was turned on by him.

It was bad to fantasize about a patient but I couldn't help myself.

I licked my lips.

It was bad, oh no it was bad.

A wave of wetness rushed to my pussy as I pressed my thighs tighter together, my head throbbing painfully.

"Please stop," I mumbled, my ears ringing.

But I didn't have anything to do...

And it wasn't like I would meet Ares anytime soon....

I could get an orgasm before I actually got to work. Otherwise this headache was going to kill me.

Was I seriously giving myself an explanation for masturbating?

I let out a sigh as I licked my lips, my nipples hardening in response. Vulgar thoughts swirled in my mind as I eyed the suitcase.

I set the clothes aside, my eyes falling over the huge pink bunny dildo.
I set it aside, fishing out a set of red lingerie and my bath essentials.

My body felt heavy, my nipples were hardened to a point where it had become painful. I needed to release myself.

The bathroom was huge. It had a bathtub that could easily fit three people and it was only the guest room. Curtains hung and the shower was spacious as well.

I filled the bathtub with warm water, slowly taking off my soaked panties, letting my skin feel the tingles from the fabric. The buzzing in my body was slowly turning into zaps of electricity.

I bit my lips, closing my eyes and letting out a loud sigh. I was turned on beyond my comprehension.

It shocked me to the core. I usually had a bit of self-restraint but when it came to this guy, it seemed like I had none.

Butterflies unfurled in my stomach as I curled my toes, my labia throbbing with anticipation.

I unbuttoned my top shirt slowly, teasing myself, taking my time.

I had to wear a bra all the time since my breasts were relatively bigger. I didn't want any unwanted attention.

When the shirt was unbuttoned to my stomach, I let my fingers slowly travel up- feeling zitters deep inside me.

A pair of black and grey eyes flashed in my mind, taking me aback.

He was my patient...

But if I fantasized about him.... There wasn't anything wrong right? I wasn't harming anyone.

It will be my secret.

He was an asshole, but damn he was a hot asshole.

Did he know how beautiful he was?

I let out a shuddered breath as I let myself in the warm bathtub, grabbing my dildo.

Running the head up and down my slits, I released a breath I was holding back.

What if Ares walks in?

The thought alone heightened my arousal by ten fold.

I bit my lips as I threw my head back, small sparks going through my body. At this point, my whole body was throbbing, I was panting and my mind screamed only one name.

Ares. Ares. That menacing temptation Ares Estevan.

Would he be shocked if he discovered me like this?

Or would he command me to stop?

Why did he have to be so annoyingly handsome?

Would I be a bad girl and disobey that command?

Yes.

It gave me thrill knowing that just thinking of him being pissed off and giving me that angry look.

I turned on the vibrator, pressing it against my clit, a loud moan escaped me as tears pricked at the corner of my eyes.

Would he spank me for being a dirty girl?

Fuck yes.

Beads of sweats formed around my temple and my neck. I freed my breasts from the confinement of my brassier, letting them out.

I bit my lips as the warm water touched my nipples.

Maybe he will tie me up, and then touch me. Running his fingers through my skin in a featherlight touch, setting my skin on fire, teasing me until I begged him to take me.....

My mouth opened as my eyes closed, the tingles increasing in my abdomen.

Maybe he would command me to suck him off as a punishment....

I ran the vibrating head along my labia, teasing myself until I couldn't take it.

Would he degrade me? Call me a 'slut' for pleasuring myself in his home?

Usually, I didn't like being called a 'slut' or any pseudonym synonymous to it- but imagining Ares calling me slut.... It had the opposite effect on me.

It turned me on.

For some weird reason.

I wanted him to use me, like his personal slut.

Only him, only him.

Would he tell me to fuck myself on him?

I licked my lips as I pressed the dildo on my entrance.

The slight pain mixed with pleasure made my skin break out in sweat as I let out a loud moan.

I panted from the fullness, the vibrator growing louder as I increased the level.

"Fuck!" I gasped as images of Ares fucking me from behind swirled in my hazy mind.

I let out a muffled moan as tears of pleasure ran down my eyes, my tongue lolling out as the pleasure intensified.

Lust. I lusted after Ares.

His smell, his presence, was enough to rile me up.

Just fantasizing about being touched by him.....

And held by him.

My eyes rolled back as my back arched, my oragsm rushing through me like waves of ocean. Bubbles of colors bursting behind my closed lids as I came screaming, falling from the high peak of euphoria.

I panted as I layed there for a while, exhausted but satisfied, oddly, my headache completely gone.

Every moment of our life, held a realization, a surprise. For me, the surprise was that I was indeed attracted to Ares.

Another heavy realization, perhaps a more shocking one ran through me.

I was looking forward to meeting Ares this evening.

Suddenly, a distant sound of door clicking startled me, making me straighten up. Fear ran down my spine as I hid the toy under the foam of bath water.

Goosebumps arose in my skin as my mind went into a heap of frenzy. I was panicking, I was fearful.

Please no, this kind of stuff only sounds good in fantasy.

Not in reality.

Did anyone see me?

Or had been watching me?

Maybe a random pervert?

I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me, rushing through the bathroom door.

My eyes did a quick scan of the room, the lust in my mind replaced with pure panic.

No one.

Letting out a relieved sigh, I headed to the bathroom, mentally cursing myself for my weird hallucinations.

Suddenly, something caught my eyes.

Something that made me freeze.

Shoe Print.

Dirt laced shoe print.

Someone was here.

A/N: After writing that chapter

It took me some serious courage to write this thing. I never wrote anything like this before. If you find any mistake or any part cringy, let me know. I'm always open for Comments.

So did you like it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who was it? What do you think?

____☾︎____

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
73.8K 3.4K 48
{BAD GIRL-GOOD BOY ROMANCE} A survival instinct turns into a seduction game. ∆∆∆ The last thing Parker Hayes wan...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
753K 30.9K 60
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...