💐 #2.1 | Ephemerality | ✎

By aureatekey

a young lady finds herself inking down the words her heart could never say to another soul. these very virtua... More

𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 | ephemerality | title poem
𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖎 | her *hāsi | 001
𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖉 | gelid | 002
𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 | france | 003
𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖈 | minuscule maniac | 004
𝖉𝖔𝖑𝖓𝖆 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 | *dōlna to breath | 005
𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 (𝖖𝖚𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓) | hours of darkness (quotidian) | 006
𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊 | to have someone else | 007
𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 | fictional reality | 008
𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 | it's always this | 009
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 | warning | 010
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖍 | the curved crescent flesh | 011
𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙 | i have it but i don't see it | 012
𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 | crave | 013
𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖘 | who i was | 014
𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊, 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 | nothing more, nothing less | 015 [𝖕𝖙 𝐼]
𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖎, 𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖒𝖊 | it is I, I am me | 016
𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖒 | to catch a sunbeam | 017

foreword

60 6 12
By aureatekey

e p h e m e r a l i t y

bliss moments that were never appreciated more than they should be- oh, why is it now that I realize how fleeting they were?

#2.1

series two. book 1. 

ephemerality | existentiality | 2.3

 "I believe that anything can be a princess thing."

- Sofia the first, Disney. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" ᴏʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦  to the ones that have tucked
away their childhood memories in a vault that
may only be opened by finding a creation that resembles their memories ✦

✦ to @thehappynutellakid for being one of the strongest and unstoppable humans I know. not a day goes by that I'm not proud of you for existing or for becoming the amazing soul that you are today ❣️ ✦

a young lady finds herself inking down the words her heart could never say to another soul. these very virtual pages hold memories, moments, and musings from her childhood. moments that are now turning into a mere figment of her brain which are told through poetry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

a young lady finds herself inking down the words her heart could never say to another soul. in hope that when she becomes an adult, she will remember. because ah, what a tragedy it is my dear, to forget. these very virtual pages hold memories, moments and musings from her childhood. her childhood, which was most likely like yours in some ways. in other ways, it was not.  

you will find here, how deep generational stereotypes can be. not only that but you will also find how the brain can go in defense to block out experiences that would hurt this young lady in the future. as she reminisces on these experiences, both happy & sad & the in-between, that have been tucked away for a decade, she hopes that with it, you take away what a gift it is to be young & free.

because like, all times in your life, you will never ever get to live, experience, or even have these moments in the palms of your hand. these moments now turning into a mere figment of her brain will be told through prose and poetry. with all that being said, she would like to say that if you do choose to read further than this point or even only the next page, she hopes that you enjoy it. that it inspires you in some way. or maybe, in one or another, it motivates you to re-remember your childhood, no matter how terrible or how beautiful it may be. as, it's only at the end of our timeline, that we wish we had listened to our inner child.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

✦ poetry 

✦ children's fiction

(please do note that except for the middle column pics, all of the other photography is taken by me <3)

(on pinterest)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PLAYLIST 

   +

THEME SONG

(on spotify)

✦ ready to be an emotional wreck? <3 I'm joking a bit n not really joking in a way because you're going to be hitting the spot with my childhood 💛

✦ suicidal thoughts

✦ loneliness

✦ bullying

ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ | ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ | ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ

✧ If at any point during this book, you seem to wonder that it's been a long time since an update has been given, always come here to check its status. This is the place that will always have the most recent updates ✧

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: March 8, 2022 (Tuesday)
(re)ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: may 30, 2022

ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: TBA

➻ Please don't be rude in the comments, not just to me but to others as well. I LOVE constructive criticism/feedback. COMMENTS give me motivation/help me to update faster. Every little bit of me went into making this book, the reward for me is seeing all your reactions, so a tiny request here - LET ME KNOW how a chapter makes you feel ;) And, also you! yes, YOU! thank you for giving this book a chance even if it was just this page.

➻ Yes, this is the first book in the series, bouqet of wonder but, all the books are standalones. The books in this series tell the world my story in the form of prose. 

➻ This book is exclusively available on wattpad, if you're on another site you are at risk of getting trackers/malware.

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP.

* * * keep breathing, <3 yourself, be + always, something is always possible, ily ;)

hope you have a wonderous day/night <3

~ sylvia ✨

At this point on, I don't what's up with y'all if you want to copy this- writing is creativity and copying this just shows that you have no creativity, so please do yourself a favor and just don't.

© 2022 Sylvia Mahmood. All rights reserved.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher.

Portions of this book are works of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblances to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Photograph copyright © aureatekey (cover image + the ones on the aesthetics + banner/the rest are from another sources)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 95 102
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
3.5K 853 47
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
6.7K 348 72
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...