Don't Leave Me

Door uffthatshot

"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly... Meer

Before you begin
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Important authors note
Bonus chapter- long+smutty
New covers

Chapter 1

61K 990 211
Door uffthatshot

I was hiding in my closet. Breathing heavily. My hands were shaking. If he gets me I'm dead. I knew that as soon as I looked in his eyes this evening. Trying to calm myself down I thought about what my mom always used to tell me.

She said that no matter what I am strong. That I have to fight. That I should never give up. That there is light in the darkness. There is always hope. Hope for a better day, for a better life, for people that will love you unconditionally , that will support and care for you. Was that true? I don't know. But I believe in my mom. I believe she watches from above. And because of that I have to be strong.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming to the closet. It caused me to snap out of my thoughts. My eyes were wide open. I knew what was coming for me. He will destroy me. He will destroy every hope I have left. The closet door was opened roughly. His eyes locked with mine. All I could see was anger. Hatred.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

As soon as my alarm went off at 7am I groaned. Why, oh why do I have to go to work. Don't get me wrong. I want to work. But not there. The coffee shop is horrible. It's old and crappy. The only reason I work there is that I have no other option. I need the money. On the positive side the shit hole caused me to meet Amy. She is the only person that cares about me.

On the other hand my boss is a freaking pervert. He tried to get every employee in his bed. Yuck. Thankfully he has stopped to make moves on us because his wife saw him flirting to Becky, another employee. Serves him right, I thought.

After getting up I headed straight to the bathroom with the work uniform in my hands. Looking at my reflection in the mirror made me upset. My brown long hair looked like a bird nest. Under my blue eyes were heavy dark circles. Displeased with my whole appearance and body I started brushing my hair and teeth. Next I applied a little bit of makeup to achieve a natural look. Lastly I put on my work uniform that I took with me last night to clean it.

The uniform consist of a black skirt that ends mid thigh and a white top that sadly shows way too much cleavage for my liking. Here I stood looking at the mirror again. Still not liking the sight in front of me.

Sighing I left the bathroom and entered the kitchen to prepare myself breakfast. Since I was in the mood for bacon and scrambled eggs I searched the fridge for every ingredient that is needed. Thank god I went grocery shopping two days ago. When I finally finished cooking I enjoyed the breakfast while smiling like an idiot. What can I say? I am proud that I can cook. At least one thing that I can do right.

Looking at my phone screen my eyes widened. Shit it's already 8:40am. Which means there are only twenty minutes left til my shift starts. I quickly grabbed my bag, went out of the apartment and locked the door. The only option I have left is to run. Otherwise I won't make it in time and the lecture I got from my boss yesterday is more than enough for the next month. With that thought I started running as fast as I can.

When I made it halfway to the coffee shop I needed a break. Running is the worst kind of exercise. Who enjoys that? Workouts are fun but running? Hell no. My lungs are not build for that. As I continued to walk I looked at my phone again. Ten minutes left. That seems doable if I start to run again.

Groaning in pain because my lungs are screaming at me not to do it, I listened to my head. Starting to run again while putting my phone away I ran into a wall. Yes, a real wall. A freaking brick wall.

The impact with the wall caused me to fall down. "Ouch. What the hell?!", I screamed giving the wall a death stare. Great way to start the day, I thought while rubbing my head.

"Do you need help?", a deep voice said. Looking to my right there was a man standing while extending his hand to help me get up. Without hesitating I didn't take his hand and decided to stand up without needing his help. "Stupid bitch. Didn't you parents teach you some manners? I was nice enough to offer you help and you don't even consider it?", he said staring at me angrily.

He seems to be in his mid thirties, is about 6'4 feet and looks like a creep. I don't judge people easily but he has a wicked smile plastered on his scarred face.

Turning away I started to walk in the direction of my work. But I didn't make it far. The creep, that's what I call him, grabbed my wrist roughly und turned me around, forcing me to look at him. Yep, definitely a creep. "Leave me alone", I screamed at him.

"Shut up whore. The only reason I wanted to help you is to get close to you. Walking around here all alone is a stupid thing to do. And I will make sure that you will regret it.", he stated while leaning down to kiss my neck. Before he could crash his lips on my neck I heard a scream.

"Get away or I will knock you out, asshole!". Both, me and the creep, looked to our left to see who screamed at us. Amy stood there staring at the creep. I have to admit she looked scary even though I can look right through her and know that she is scared as hell right now.

"You? Oh no I'm so scared.", he replied sarcastically. His grip on my wrist tightened. "How will you knock me out? You can't even reach my head.". Sadly, that was true. Amy is only 5'6 feet. Just like me. I should scream at her to run and get help. Or that I will be ok. But that would be a lie. A sudden sound of glass breaking pulled me out of my thoughts.

Amy broke a champagne bottle and made moves signaling him that she will stab him if he doesn't let go of me. Surprisingly that worked and the creep stumbled a step back raising his hands in surrender. Then he left without another word.

I ran over to Amy and hugged her. "Thank you so much". My eyes began to feel watery but I forced the tears away.

Pulling back I saw her worried expression. She always told me not to walk around on my own not knowing I had no other choice as I was spending all my money to pay rent and buy food. Before she could say anything I told her not to worry and that I have to hurry up in order to get to work in time.

Amy nodded and ran along with me to the coffee shop. Her shift starts at 10am and ends at 8pm which means that she still has some time to relax. Happy that we made it just in time I walked up to the counter and put on an apron. Still needing to catch my breath from running like a maniac I started taking the first orders.

The day went by in a blink of an eye. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Some costumers were rude. Some were very indecent. With indecent I mean flirting, making sexual jokes or stare at you as if they were trying to get you in their bed. No thanks. I was already counting the last five minutes of my shift when Amy came up to me.

"I need to tell you something. Please don't freak out and let me finish.", she stated. My answer was a simple nod.

"You remember that I had a champagne bottle with me, right?" I nodded again. "There is a reason I had it with me. I wanted to celebrate with you. Last week I had an job interview at a very luxurious hotel. It's called 'Impero'. They offered me a position as an event planner. You know that is my dream. They have a lot of events happening in amazing ballrooms which they also charter. My job would be to plan every event.. no matter if that's from their company, from others or weddings and so on. And you probably already know that I said....I said yes.". Waiting for my response Amy looked at me anxious.

"I am so happy for you! And proud. You finally got your dream job.". With that said, I hugged her tightly. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?", I asked curiously.

"Because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I didn't want to leave you alone. Working here without me will be hell for you. The others are not as friendly and an amazing friend like me.", she answered and winked at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"And I will be mad at you for leaving me alone. But I can truly understand your decision. Hell, if I were you I would have done the same. Just promise me to remain my best friend."

"Oh Emmy, I will always be your best friend, no matter what.", Amy told me with tears in her eyes. "I need to ask you for a favor. Can you take over the last hour of my shift and close the shop after that? I have to go to the hotel and hand in some documents they need since I'm starting there next week."

"Of course I can. Wait. Does that mean I only have two days left working with you? Tomorrow and Friday?". From next week on work will be even shittier. What am I going to do without Amy?

"Yeah, I'm sorry. But thank you so much. I owe you.", she said smiling at me then looking down at her watch. "Shit.  It's already 7pm. I promised them to be there in thirty minutes I have to go. Take care." , Amy screamed while running out of the shop. She is a mess sometimes.

Shaking my head I heard the door open. Four men entered the coffee shop and sat down at a table.

Pulling down the skirt that I'm wearing I headed towards the table. With a pen in one hand and a notebook in the other I looked down not really paying attention towards the men. "Hello. What can I get for you?"

"Your boss.", one of the four men said coldly causing my head to snap up. Oh wow. The men on the left had blonde hair and a polite smile plastered on his face. Next to him sits a brown haired men looking as if he wants to kill somebody. Lord save me. Next to the man that is killing everybody with his eyes sits a black haired men that has a lot of tattoos. He probably has tattoos all over his body. Like, everywhere.

And last but not least the man, who said that he wants my boss. He has dark black hair that are slightly curly and dark blue eyes. Ocean blue eyes. God I love them. His skin is tanned and he is wearing a black suit that screams expensive. He just sits there and stares blankly into my soul. He is kinda hot. Wait what? No I did not think that.

"I-I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? If you have no complaints about me or another waitress I cannot get him here. He does not wish to be disturbed at any time", I told him while looking down at my notebook. "What can I get you?"

"I don't fucking care about his wish. Tell your boss that Rizzo wants to talk to him.", the man said angrily. What is his problem? There is no need to be rude to me. Jerk.

I turned around and went to the office of my boss. Ok, let's be honest. That jerk was intimidating. Why on earth would I argue with him? He was fuming with anger. So here I was, knocking at the office door waiting for a reply.

"Come in", the pervert also known as my boss answered. When I stepped into his office a smirk appeared on his face. He gestured me to sit down and I did. "What do you want sweetheart?".

"There is a guy who wants to speak to you. He said some weird name...I think it was Rizzo.". As soon as I said that my boss lost his shit. He looked around panicked and scared. What the hell is going on? "Sir, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yes I'm fine. Tell him I'm not here. I left early.". And then he just left the office and went out through the backdoor. Weird.

Walking back to the table I saw anger written over the four faces. Probably because I appeared without my boss. Sorry not my fault he ran away like a scared chicken. "I'm sorry but my boss left early today. He's not here."

The jerk stood up slamming his hands on the table. "Don't fucking lie to me or you will regret it.", he said, more like screamed. Kinda funny. Heard that twice today. "Where is that coward?". He leaned closer to me staring straight in my eyes. To be honest he is scary. Just like the other men.

"H-He j-just left through the backdoor." My hands began shaking. To hide the fact that I am scared as shit I quickly went behind the counter. Yes, I'm easily scared. People screaming at me or towering above me reminds me of my past. It reminds me of what I ran away from. And what I went through.

As I was trying to calm down and look normal the men ran out of the backdoor. What the hell was that? Staring at a clock I realized that there are only thirty minutes of work left. At least something positive.

Ok scratch that. Five minutes later it started to rain and it was clear that there is a storm coming. On top of that I heard thunder. Great, just great. Walking home will be so nice. I'm so excited. I started the day in the best way and will also end it in the best way. Note the sarcasm.

.........

What do you think will happen in the stormy night?

What did those men want from the boss?

Any suggestions, tips or random thoughts?

I hope you liked this chapter. See you in the next one 🖤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
547K 19.4K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
162K 2.6K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
60.5K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...