๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By K-KOZUMIZU

โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž... More

๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
01 โž  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
02 โž  "๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง"
03 โž  ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
04 โž  "๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ"
05 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
06 โž  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ
07 โž  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
08 โž  ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
09 โž  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
10 โž  ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง
11 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š, ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง
12 โž  "๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
13 โž  ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
14 โž  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
15 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
16 โž  ๐š๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
17 โž  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
18 โž  ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐
19 โž  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
20 โž  ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
21 โž  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
22 โž  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐
23 โž  ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
24 โž  "๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
25 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
26 โž  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
28 โž  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
29 โž  ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž?
30 โž  ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž
31 โž  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
32 โž  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ)
33 โž  ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

27 โž  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ

217 23 20
By K-KOZUMIZU

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
terror

Not long after dragging your feet across the road to where she lived not far away from your neighborhood, you arrived and stood on her front door. It didn't take her long to open the door when she heard you knocked twice and led you inside her house, flashing her signature closed-eye smile as she embraced you in a big, warm hug.

Leading the way, she gestured you to come with her to her backyard, where the place was beautifully nurtured and decorated with some old statue, various type of flowers and trimmed bushes as if you were walking in an actual garden, stretched into the distance as far as the eye could see that filled with grass and multi-colored flowers as they swayed gently by the warm breeze. Her backyard has a porch that is connected to the side of the house, not too wide nor not too narrow, just the perfect size for a normal human being to walk or even run here. The floor was covered with pieces of glossy surfaced hardwood fitted in a decorative pattern.

"So, what's up?" she broke the silence, eyes glued to your face as she sat down on the porch, sipping a hot tea that she made earlier which you politely turned down her offer of pouring you one.

You joined her, taking your seat on her left side and studied the girl's face before you started opening your mouth to speak up.

"Hidan came by-"

What?! Oh my God, when?" her eyes went wide, filled with excitement as she put down her teacup, looking over at you.

"Just let me finish." You shook your head slightly, felt kind of annoyed by her sudden enthusiasm.

"So, like what I said earlier before I was interrupted," you rolled your eyes before continuing, she gave a little chuckle.

"He came by yesterday when I was- after I got off my shift and when I get home, he was there so I kinda invited him in. It's not that I don't like that he's taking his time to see me, but he's kinda acted differently from the way he used to."

"You're taking double shifts yesterday?" her forehead creased, eyeing you questioningly.

"Yeah, doesn't matter. The thing is, we're kinda like... making out for a quick second and the last thing I know-"

"Hold up! Say what? You two kissed?!"

"Yeah, but it was just for a quick second." You lied.

"Oh, don't give me that, [y/n]!"

"Give what?"

"You're obviously lying!" she jested, slapping your shoulder lightly as she waggled her eyebrows.

You grimaced and looked narrowly at her.

"It doesn't matter! Geez, are you even listening to what I was saying? Stop making such a big deal out of it."

"It is a big deal! You haven't kiss anyone in like, what- two years? While I, on the other hand, broke up with my man 'cause he's a bad kisser ever, like the worst." She sneered, sticking out her tongue with revulsion.

"I remember that guy. What's his name again?"

"Ughh! Don't remind me." She rolled her eyes.

You both laughed.

"So, as I was saying, do you have any idea on why he's acting like that?" you chimed in, looking directly at the woman with a lustrous cascade of long jet black hair that was pulled up neatly in a high ponytail, perfectly gleamed with her ocean blue eyes that complimented her natural beauty features.

"I don't know, [y/n]. You know him better than I do, so I can't really tell."

"But have you heard anything about him or the Akatsuki outside the village?"

"Hmm—" She stroked her chin thoughtfully and continued, "Well, I did hear something about banning the Akatsuki from some shinobi in the Hidden Sand when I was on a mission."

"Akatsuki... banned? B-But why?" you gasped, a deep furrow appeared between your brows.

"I don't know the details yet. If I do, I get back to you, okay?" she spoke with calm assurance while reaching out a hand to hold yours, nodding her head slightly.

"Thanks, Kumiko. I appreciate it."

"No mention. We're still going to our little picnic tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. Besides, I don't have any other things to do tomorrow."

"Cool! It will be great!" she thrust her fists up in the air, extending them slightly, showing off her excitement.

You breathe out a small giggle.

"Hey, Kumiko. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure! Whatever it is, you can count on me anytime." She winked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You and Kumiko were already making your way to the park early in the morning, carrying a handful of picnic basket that filled with food, drinks and many other things that were required for the picnic as planned. The journey to the park took longer than it should be because Kumiko insisted to go to the other side of the park, which has a lakeside view near the field.

"Are we there yet?" she started complaining between her breath, panting for air as she held the picnic mat back and forth between her left and right arm.

"You're the one wanting to set up near the lake, so stop complaining." You shot a glare at her, ignoring her continuous whining.

"Alright, alright, fine!" her lips pursed, getting back on her feet.

BOOM!

Just when you two were about to reach your picnic spot, you heard a loud explosion coming from not far from the village.

"What the hell was that?" Kumiko squeaked at the sudden loud noise, you both look over to the direction, searching for the source of it.

"Hey, [y/n], isn't that..." she managed to speak up as she shot you a horrified look.

You stood there petrified, eyes wide and mouth slightly opened. That direction. It's no mistake, it was none other than the Akatsuki's base!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i'm sorry this chapter was kinda ehh. enjoy this pic of hidan instead (>人<;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 399 6
Oh, Love, do you really thought you could escape me, and with someone else? How amusing~ Amusing indeed~ .................. Since you don't need them...
1.2K 52 9
When he smells blood, Kisame embraces his inner shark, and an already fickle Itachi winds up completely unhinged. When Hidan finds him bruised and pa...
6.8K 153 65
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...