SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 001

15.4K 849 892
By page_sandy

(A/n; No S3XU4LIS!NG Jay or else I'll punch u👊 wbk that he gon behave like the sh!tty playboy IN THIS STORY but F**KB0Y and PLAYBOY ain't the same;)

« disappointment »

Mijin disgustedly frowned at the casual playboy who playfully flirts with everyone as if it's no big deal. Jesus Christ, that's why she loathes men nowadays. Getting all cheesy and wild for no certain reasons but to find pleasure by faking love for a while then shredding hearts into pieces.

Playboys were indeed a must on Mijin's 'most hated beings list'.

That's why she loved to stay with a poker face although many have approached her for visuals. But they didn't last long at all since Mijin equally treated everyone, cold and emotionless. She wasn't even surprised how none of her 'so-called' friends lasted forever by her side since she's a boring person to be with.

Except for one certain person.

Shrugging it off as if she'd seen nothing, the girl just contemplated on taking her notes rather than behaving like other girls whose hearts would give up to the playboy. Jay Park who sent a wink towards the black-haired female was quite taken aback since she didn't even blush or react a bit at his flirtatious behaviour.

Just poker-faced like before.

Usually, girls would be overwhelmingly flushed whenever the PARK JONGSEONG communicate with them but this girl was different.

She just kept a poker face as if his wink meant nothing to her at all.

God made a mistake when he wasted visuals on a merciless heartbreaker like Jay Park-that's what Mijin'd like to share with others but in reality, she's got no one to agree with her.

She shook her head in disappointment as she could care less about the casual playboys flirting around all the time.

Well, what's new?

It's the 21st century after all.

The maturity of teenagers is mostly spoiled, depressed, wasted, soulless, nerdy, imperfect, complaining and goofy. The ideal children which parents would aim with expectations were starting to get rare.

Mijin wasn't even surprised as of now.

She's one among all the depressed kids whose lives are intoxicated in various kinds of ways into a dark hole called misery.

❝ Jay, let's go to the canteen. ❞ Sunoo, the innocent sunshine called out for his best pal but the older guy didn't even move an inch as his eyes remained frozen on Na Mijin whose name was still a secret to him.

The younger quirked some brows at the stunned young man whose eyes were certainly glued onto a person. ❝ Sunoo, I think my next target is all set. ❞ Smirking visibly, the blonde head spoke up with a cocky attitude, disappointing Sunoo for a bit since his friend's literally hitting on every random lady he sees.

The said boy sighed heavily before tucking his hands into the pocket. ❝ Again? Let me guess, is she your soon-to-be 59th girlfriend or what? ❞ Sunoo wasn't even surprised by the elder's behaviour since Jay Park being the particular playboy he was, loved to gain attention and love from several girls.

❝ Umm, No? I didn't date the last one cause she's too lame. ❞, Jay remarked as he just stared in silence at the feminine figure who was busy with keeping her stationeries back into place.

❝ Well, is this girl any different from being lame? ❞ Sunoo described the depressed girl as boring as well since her face coloured no emotions at all. How did his friend even hit on her when it's been less than a day since he first noticed her existence among others?

❝ Look at her. Isn't she cute? Jongseong bit his lower lip whilst admiring the nonchalant girl who minded her own business rather than giving a damn about him.

Sunoo glanced back and forth from the described girl who looked intimidating and once again at Park Jongseong who's being the desperate idiot he was, caverned his eagle eyes onto the female. ❝ She isn't even fluttered for you though??? ❞ Unlike the corny girls who'd easily get moved by Jay's words, this young woman sat her expression still.

Scrunching his nose, the boy couldn't understand his older best friend who liked to do stuff with his reckless wills. ❝ Does it matter at all when I'm into her? ❞ Raising his chaotic brows, the boy playfully questioned.

❝ Gee, get a life bro. ❞ Sunoo disappointedly patted his friend whose eyes were blinded by love-more like fame and attention that faked the sincere and pure part of true love.

Mijin on the other hand noticed a pair of heavy eyes dwelling onto her figure, which made her wanna neglect it even more as if she knows nothing. Smartly proceeding her steps towards the campus' garden to read books and distance herself from people, the young girl avoided drama onwards.

Little did she know, the steps wandered just behind her back to keep tracing her amusing figure in his sight. Park Jongseong was already targeting this anonymously interesting girl as his next victim of love.

Sitting down on one of the circular wooden benches and at an empty table, Mijin only befriended isolation at this point. Putting on her squarish glasses, she processed reading as the bookworm she was, in silence.

❝ You're too beautiful to be a nerd. ❞ A stranger's voice popped out of the blue within a familiar tone.

Mijin was internally startled and yet, the courageous female refused to show her emotions on the outside as a dry person. Uninterestedly moving her gaze onto the strange figure, the girl met a wholesome guy in the name of Park Jongseong tilting his head to the side to meet her beautiful eyes which seemed so gloomy and clouded...as if all the sparks were missing.

Ignoring the annoying playboy's presence around her, the bookworm just contemplated on focusing on the thick storybook. ❝ I know that you're not blind to see my handsome face, honey. ❞ Titling Mijin as 'honey' was a playboy behaviour indeed as the girl refused to pay attention.

❝ Playing hard to get, just my type. ❞ Jay rested his head onto the whitish table out of boredom before encountering Mijin's black orbs which were calm and low-key nostalgic.

' This bastard I swear to god....'

Little did Jongseong know, the calm girl was storming with curse words inside her bothered mind for him.

❝ Bruh, you are boring. ❞ Jay groaned in dissatisfaction before resting his chin in his palm while side-eyeing the girl with glasses up close. Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself? ❞ Jongseong yawned humorously, underestimating that the girl would spare him some attention out of pity if he keeps on talking.

Mijin wanted to respond with a " That's because you're indeed talking to yourself idiot. " but the clever clocks knew better than anyone that it would only entertain the male as if he'd gained her attention from annoyance.

Mijin, in the end, chose to successfully neglect the bratty boy since ignorance was a painful medicine as they told. Seemed like the stubborn boy could stare at her the whole day so Mijin would like to see him try whilst giving up in the middle of a challenge.

Clapping the two thick book surfaces together, Mijin sealed her fantastical storybook tight as Jay also smiled in satisfaction cause his presence annoyed her successfully.

❝ Finally! ❞ Jay Park murmured beneath his breath since he was bored throughout the whole time with courting her. Jongseong never knew that courting some random female would turn out this boring and hard when half of his heart wasn't even willing to love her.

Mijin still gave no responses to him as she just abruptly made her way towards the canteen, not caring to know that the desperate young man was still after her.

❝ Hey, are you a mute or something? ❞ Jay attractively rose a brow whilst pulling Mijin's wrist to hold nerve-racking eye contact with the pretty girl.

Her cavernously black pitched doe eyes were dark and mesmerized as she met Park Jongseong's irritating eyes for the second time of the day. ❝ Gosh, you're too pretty that you even made me blush. ❞ Checking his heated face, the playful boy couldn't believe that her powerful eyes were this impactful enough to gradually burn his cheeks up.

❝ And you're too annoying to exist. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 19.8K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...
43.6K 1.5K 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
814K 36.1K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
21.2K 1.1K 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...