| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 23 :: The hug

10.3K 849 218
By eatinsbub

The ceramic pavement chimed with the click of her heels as she walked along the pathway that led to an old cottage. Her steps never quivered once while walking on the broken grey path. A creaky noise was what Jungkook heard from inside the small one storey building, which looked like an abandoned cottage before he saw her entering inside.

"Let's give him a small visit, shall we?" Jungkook's lip curved upwards into a small smirk and he nodded his head with an undeniable zeal. "Oh, how I love this part of my job!" He exclaimed later, following Y/n as she walked towards a particular room. 

Opening the creaky door, they both saw Lian, tied down on the chair. His head hung low while he took short breaths of exhaustion and fatigue. "You have a guest here." Lian moved his head after hearing Jungkook's shrill voice and as he was raising his head slowly, a sharp pain jolted from the roots of his hair.

Y/n had already enclosed her entire hand around the back of his hair, taking a handful of them in her grip. "Aaahhhhhh!" He yelled in a mellow voice, a result of less food and periodic torture. "How have you been?" She threw a small smile at him, her face dropping with boundless innocence as if she could not even imagine about hurting an ant.
Let alone a human named Lian.

"You look like a pathetic wh*re!" She spit after milliseconds, not giving him any time to react. "Le-Let go…" Lian's voice shivered but he tried to act firm. Wrong move! She sighed and left his hair before pulling another spare chair and sat right in front of him. Face to face!

"Answer to our questions properly and we might consider your life…" Jungkook spoke nonchalantly. The tied up man trashed around in the chair as if his weak body could break free the steel chains. "You are making it difficult for yourself." Y/n leaned back on her chair in relaxation, folding her arms.

Lian stopped moving around and sat still. "Do you know that Taehyung recently met with an accident." She started speaking and saw the corner of Lian's lip twitch. "I am sure it wasn't just an accident." She observed him and he looked up at her, his tired yet rageful eyes spitting fire.

"There are black sheeps around Taehyung in the disguise of a lamb. You…" She pointed out a finger at him. "....are one of them." Lian listened to her and his lips curved into a sardonic smile. "But-" "But that's not it…" He interrupted her in between making her go quiet.

"There are more….and even if I wasn't successful in getting that as*hole dead...I am sure they will." Lian laughed in a maniac tone starting off slowly. Y/n fisted her hands tightly, her knuckles went white in anger. Jungkook was a mere observer to the scenario and all that he noticed now was how his laughs halted in the middle when Y/n stood up hastily, the chair she was sitting on shrieked back.

A kick hailed in the direction of Lian's chest which made him fly back with the chair and he fell on his back. He groaned in pain from the effect and Jungkook gasped lightly seeing her this outraged. She is one of those persons who doesn't lose her calm easily. Many such events have led him to be a witness of her charismatic strength and fighting skills but what he was seeing now was her pure rage.

"Mind repeating what you said?" Her voice went a few octaves down and Lian could swear that he heard her teeths grind against each other. "Aaahhhh!" He yelled again when she gripped his hairs and pulled him up, making him trash around but still sitting with the chair whose one leg was almost on the verge of breaking.

"I don't know when I will find those fu*kers out but I swear that when I do….they will get a death more cruel than yours." She spoke close to his scared face. His eyes widened when realisation dawned upon him. "Yes...you are thinking right…" She smiled and tilted her head. "You are anyways useless to me….it's better that I get rid of you scumbag!"

A gasp of pain escaped Lian's mouth when she jerked him away. "Jungkook…" She mouthed blankly while looking at Lian. "Yes." He replied immediately. "I don't like this motherf**ker's face…." She flicked her tongue and Lian was precipitating in his place, gulping down lumps of fear.

"...start with peeling off the skin of every inch of his face and record his screams. Let's send the Kang's a return gift of Tae's accident." She smiled sweetly at Lian before turning her head towards Jungkook. He raised his two fingers till his temple and made a "salute" sign. "Right away…" 

Y/n threw a last glare towards Lian, who was shaking in fear by now, before walking out of the room. Just when she was about to exit the cottage, loud and painful screams started echoing from that room and a sinister smile formed on her lips as those screams sounded like music to her ears.

||

Taehyung's POV :-

Six hours….I have successfully ignored her for six hours! Yaayy! I am going good, you know?! "That's because you were sleeping for two hours, after you woke up she made you food for half an hour and you watched television for the other half an hour and now it has been three hours that she isn't home. So yeah...six hours!!"

I heard an imaginary voice from within me which left me amused but still frustrated. Yeah yeah! I agree that it is true but heyyyy….I ignored her for half an hour straight….cummon! I slumped down on the bed, slightly bouncing on it.

There wasn't much work in the office as I am in bed rest for a week and my assistant is handling my job well. So technically I am free and bored. I can't even play games as my right hand is still in pain. And she is also not home….

Wait. Wait. Wait. Dude! 

How about not thinking about her? Yeah? Good.

I sighed and rolled on the other side of the bed. Okay. I rolled to her side. Why isn't she home? She is so careless! I mean I am sick and she is my wife. Isn't she supposed to take care of me? Huh! What a careless wife I have! And she claims to love me.

Hold up!

I sat up straight in the bed as a realisation dawned upon me. She never said that she loves me. I crooked my brows in confusion. "She has said that she wants me….my money, my property and all of me….but she never said that she loves me." I thought deeply. Yes! Exactly!

That means…..

She might not love me…..

"Oh my god she is obsessed with me!" I widened my eyes in another realisation and held my hairs from both sides before falling on her pillow lightly. My forehead was still bandaged, cummon!

"Taehyung…" I heard her feeble voice from downstairs. She is back! My mouth almost opened to reply to her when I remembered that I was ignoring her. No no Kim Taehyung. You are going good already. You can ignore her till her thoughts vanish from your mind. Yes! Fighting!

"Hey.." She hopped inside the bedroom and I looked away from her, standing up from the bed. I halted when she came and stood before me. My eyes looked down, on the floor, not wanting to look at her face. I don't know why but I was dying to talk to her.

My life is a mess! Sometimes I want to kiss her. Other times I want to talk to her. Useless Kim Taehyung!!

"You know…." She started speaking and my ears perked up in attention. I know what? "...I will never let anything happen to you." I froze when she said that. My eyes automatically travelled from her feet till her face and my gaze locked with hers. Her eyes weren't blank like it usually happens to be. They were glistening. I could feel something in them.

What happened?

She raised her hand and placed it over my cheek. I couldn't understand anything. What happened suddenly? Is she sad or something? Why isn't she looking like her old self? She looks stressed and upset. "I am sorry…" I frowned again. Now why is she apologizing to me? 

"What happened?" I couldn't help but ask her. Her lips trembled a little and she licked them. Oh no! Don't do that! I have controlled myself already. "Just…." She caressed my cheek and before I could analyze anymore, she had already pulled me closer by my neck and hugged my body softly.

My eyes widened a little by her action. My left hand shivered by her small touch on my skin. My all resolution of ignoring her flew out of the invisible window and I pulled her closer to me with the strength of my left hand only.

I don't why she is feeling low but all I know is that if she wants a hug, I will give her a hug. I want to.

Yeah! I am definitely attracted to this vicious woman! The lady in black!

______________________________________

Drop your precious reviews 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.4K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
429K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
28.3K 889 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...