Free Me From This Burden

By Devilkuin

Freesia, loses the most important person. She works hard in her role as a princess and often snuck out dresse... More

1The Pendant
2 No Tears Allowed
3 The Funeral
4 Who Is The Boy By My Side?
5 The Life Outside The Walls
6 Overthinking
7)Hide and Seek
8)In the Dark
10-It's All For the Succession to the Throne?
11- It'll be Alright
12 Why Is Mister Green?

9-Uncle is Involved?

9 0 0
By Devilkuin

"Do you know who you are dealing with right now? You pieces of trash." *The boy shouts* "

*Tian is the kidnapper that captured the boy who is shouting*

Ugh, good job capturing this brat, Tian." Disaster says as he gives a sigh of relief and then frowned because the boy kept shouting and making a fuss.* "Now we can send word to the Kyles family about holding their second-born hostage. Then our Duke Simon Renz will get them to swear a pledge of allegiance of loyalty, to save Noah Kyles. With this, the Renz family will easily succeed to the throne. And we'll be able to get easier jobs and get paid better."

"WHAT?!" *Confused, I shout and cry* "What are you guys talking about? Duke Simon Renz is my uncle, and I am the princess Freesia De Elgata. The next in line for the throne of this country, after Amelia De Elgata is me. Why would my uncle succeed the throne? And why did you guys capture me and this boy?

" Ugh, Shut up! You don't need to know about it princess. Let's leave guys. Let's get some beer to celebrate the success it captured our targets."- says Tian as the 3 kidnappers leave.

*Kidnappers talk as they are on their way to celebrate with beer*

"This kid Noah is known to be very intelligent and he is way too stubborn to control. Are you sure we shouldn't just eliminate him?" *Tian asked the other kidnappers.*

 "Nah, we still need him."-Disaster. 

"What about the girl?"-Tian.

 "We were assigned to kill her but Green decided it would be better to just sell her as a slave in another country far away, that way we'd be able to earn a little out of her."

"Well, that certainly isn't a bad idea. Good thinking"-Tian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
83K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.8K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...