The Flames of the Wild Fyre [...

By PiscesPleasure

[My nubile body ripened with lustful desire for every inch of this Seraph of a being. Finalizing our orally i... More

Fyre Characters
"The Flames of the Wild Fyre" Prologue
Motivation
My Hotline
Speechless
One and Done
Invitations
Family Ties (Part I)
Family Ties(Pt II)
The Real Rendezvous
Good at Being Friends
All Fun and Games
Emotional Roller Coaster
Fairgrounds
The Morning After
Where Do I Belong
Sick Day
Rushed Reactions
Understanding
Masterpieces
Behind the Lyrics
Breakfast and Breaking Points
Winter Wonder Lust
An Un-Happy Birthday
A Line Crossed
Regrets and Looking Like Sex
Lights of My Life
Unexpected
Time for Slime
In the Middle
Another Ride
First Pick
Stay Schemin'
Smash and Grab
Killa Sleep
Whatever This Is
Fall Apart
Breaking News Part I
Breaking News Part II
Burning Fyre
Blinding Truth
Hot Delivery
Cleansed
Twisted Fairytale
Pistol Whips and Cuddles
Dazzling and Dapper
Sincerely, Wild Fyre
Sincerely, Lyric
Rise
Sequel

Epilogue: Fyre

391 24 78
By PiscesPleasure

Theme song: "Wild Fire" by Tinashe

Omniscient POV
8 Years Later

(Fyre-DiRichie Manor)

"Boys if you don't sit down somewhere! Maverick come get your kids!" Lyric screams from the kitchen. 

"Oh, so they're my kids, now! They only mine when they act an ass!" He laughs quite hard, thoroughly entertained.

"Don't start! I don't have time, not today! It's my first weekend not on call for either job in over a month! I have to get finished before everyone gets here! Please corral your zoo!" Looking at his gorgeous wife of 7 years, he just shakes his head and laughs. Even still he is captivated by her unrivalled universal beauty.

"Mama, that's that wild ass Fyre blood! those boys act just like you! Look at you! You're outta control!"

"Daddy, uppies! Please!" 

"Of course my little princess!" Maverick smiles as he scoops up his 4 and a half year old daughter.

He twirls his finger in her silk jet black curls. The boys took after their fathers, but Nova, no that was all Lyric. Same smooth milk chocolate Godiva skin, round beautiful doe like eyes, megawatt smile, dimples, and hell fire attitude.

Yes definitely all Lyric. They even share Lyric's middle name as her first name. Nova's middle name comes from her grandmother Nia Royce Fyre. So Nova Royce Fyre-DiRichie.

"Really, Mav?! I asked you to get the boys not Nova!"

"I can never say no to my princess! Right, mama?!"

"Ahh! Otay daddy!" She giggles as he kisses her.

"No, help! Just no help! London Pharaoh and Leeland Zane get your asses down here!"

"Ohhhh, mommy is grum-py!" Maverick whispers to Nova.

"And saysin bad words too, daddy!" 

"Nova Royce, don't let daddy get you in trouble."

"Ooopps!" She says cuddling closer to Maverick.

The boys run into the kitchen. Narrowly just missing knocking a tower of desserts over. Fueling Lyric's angry fire, tenfold.

"Leeland! Seriously?! You almost knocked that over! I would have worn ya ass up!"

"Oh my God, but I didn't!" He snaps back.

Lyric stops mid-organization and sizes up her beyond gorgeous 7 year old son. His deep cinnamon skin the perfect blend of her coco and Maverick's caramel complexions. His features favor his father more. Beautiful almond shaped eyes, fine nose, and perfectly pouty lips. The part of Lyric he got are his intensely deep brown almost black eyes. His mass of chestnut brown curls haphazardly ruffled all over his head. Beautiful features all twisting into a scowl of annoyance at his mother's threat.

"Maverick get your moody ass son! Likkle bwoy mi nuh know who yuh fi thinkin yuh talkin tuh! Mi seh slap mo fire out yuh face, if yuh seh one mo ting fi mi! [Little boy I don't know who you think you're talkin to! I said I will slap more fire out your face if you say one more thing to me!]"

"Jeez mommy, chill. Sorry, God!" Leeland sucks his teeth. 

"Leeland, chill my guy. Apologize the right way to ya mother." Kissing Nova, Maverick sends the baby to the playroom.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes, "Fottutamente fastidiosos.[fuckin annoying.]" He mumbles under his breath.

In addition to being stunningly handsome; like his siblings, Leeland speaks English, Patois, Italian, and Spanish.

"LEELAND! I swear to God I'll bust you in your chest, you say that shit again!" Maverick barks at his moody 7 year old.

"What?! Pop-Pop says it all the time!"

"Pop is a grown ass man! You betta chill ya little ass out!"

"Why y'all yellin at my little g for?!" Kyst walks into the kitchen laughing.

"Cause he has too much damn mouth. Don't come in here startin no shit, Kyst!" Lyric laughs as he kisses her cheek.

"That's too damn close Ky, back the fuck up." Maverick warns.

"Watch ya mouth, Maverick! How you gonna tell him to watch his mouth and you sayin stuff like that?!" Motioning at him Lyric reprimands her husband.

"Sorry, mama." Flashing a panty dropping smile he apologizes.

"What up, my guy?!" Kyst laughs dapping Mav up. 

Over the past 5 and a half years the two have become incredibly close. They successfully sorted through their hard headed alpha male attitudes and now have a true friendship. Probably a little too good for Lyric's liking, but she couldn't be happier. They even raise the kids together as a big family.

"Sup Ky?!" Mav laughs responding.

"Hey Papa Ky!" Leeland runs back in the kitchen and hugs him.

"Leeland I just told you to stop running in this kitchen!"

"Ok!' He sucks his teeth again.

"Zane, get your ass over here!" Maverick calls him. Yoking him up he whispers something in Italian before mushing him into the living room.

"Y'all can't handle my lil g! He too damn trill! Y'all sure he ain't mine?!" Kyst cackles.

"Ky, we cool and shit, but muthafucka I'll murk you bout mine!" Maverick warns, looking up from his phone.

"Aight big leagues!" Kyst laughs referencing Maverick's NFL career.

"Where's my son at?" Asking, Kyst sits at the island grabbing handfuls of the cookies Lyric is plating.

"I will fuckin cut you!" Snapping at Kyst, Lyric slaps his hand.

Busting into laughter Kyst shakes his head, "And y'all wonder why Zane acts like that?! Mama, you crazy as fuck! Hell even lil mama got your temper, Fyre! And Mav's dumb ass allowed that shit! Hyphenating their last names to keep Fyre. That's why they all hotheads."

Once they got married, Maverick and Lyric decided to leave Fyre in all of the kids' last names. In a way to honor her parents and brother; that would have passed on the name. London now has a hyphenated last name of Fyre-Ilium and his siblings are Fyre-DiRichie. All hotheads with destructive tempers like their mother.

"Aye dad!" London hugs and daps up Kyst.

He flaunts the same beautiful caramel skin as Kyst although he's not his biological father. His eyes a little darker than when he was younger, but still a beautiful brown. With the seriousness of a lion hunting. Just like a lion he boasts a jaw dropping mane of chest length curls. He decided  when he was 5 he wanted long hair like his dad, Kyst. They get line up's together and that's it, he lets his curls be wild.

Now at 11 London comes to Kyst's chest definitely getting his statuesque height from the Mark's, but all he knows is he's gonna be tall like his dad.

After everything blew over 8 years ago Lyric, Kyst, and Maverick sat down with Olivia and Carlton. They listened and heard all of what happened the years she was abused. Although a hard pill to swallow they supported her and believed her. Especially after the letter they received from Rowan, or who they believed to be Rowan.

The three parents all agreed to a relationship with London, as long as they never brought up Rowan, EVER! Carlton and Olivia agreed. So all London knows is that he has Gigi Amina, Nonna Ivy and Pop-Pop Lessio, and Nana Liv and G-Pop Carlton. No one questions it and that's just the way they want it.

"What's up my guy?!" Kyst bear hugs him.

"Aye, dad! chill!" London laughs.

"You got any slides yet?"

"Kyst Ilium I swear to God I will knock ya teeth out, playin with my son like that!" Lyric snaps.

"What?! I was his ag-."

"And ya still a disgusting ass dog! When's ya other little tramp poppin out ya seed?!" Lyric side eyes him.

"Ooooh you salty you not my only babymomma anymore, Fyre?!" He smirks flirtatiously at her.

"I held that title for 7 years, as the only one. I have no reason to be salty. I just figured when you decided to have another child it wouldn't keep being from these nasty ass whores you find, but again it is you we're talking about, Kyst!" Cocking her head she throws him a shitty grin. "Where is my Kennedy anyhow?"

"Y'all chill, dang!" London laughs.

"Really, Fyre? All'at? How long you been wanting to let ya boy know that, shit?!" Kyst looks at Lyric knowing she can't stand his daughter Kennedy's mother. "And FYI, nasty ass attitude, I'm still at one. The other chick was tryna trap ya boy!" Sticking his tongue at her he laughs.

"You're disgusting! I can't stand you." She huffs.

"For real dad where is Kenny?" London inquires.

"Her moms said she had a birthday party or some shit." Shrugging Kyst takes more cookies.

"Lyin bitch." Lyric mumbles about Kyst's daughter's mother. "Take ya high ass away from the desserts, Kyst!" Lyric snaps, rolling her eyes at him.

"Really, Fyre you still mad at me? C'mon ma! It was an accident!"

"Whatever Kyst. Leave me alone."

"See you done pissed her off even more you jackass!" Laughing Maverick hands Kyst a beer from the fridge. London sitting at the island with his father and stepfather the whole time laughing at their banter.

"Boy get ya precocious nosey ass outta here and find that brother of yours and go walk Diesel and Aries." Once Diesel was of full age, he was so beautiful that they decided to allow him to be a stud and breed. They kept one of his gorgeous sons from a litter 6 months ago and named him Aries because he too was a little spite fire.

"Ok, ma."

"Be careful London."

"Aight, Pops." London nods to Maverick.

"And watch ya wild ass, bad ass brother, too!" 

"Aight, dad!" He laughs and nods at Kyst. The boys and the dogs head out the front door.

"Why she got all this damn food? How many people lil mama invite?!" Kyst asks Maverick as he steals more food. 

Looking around he sees all types of food sprawled out in their kitchen, dining room, and traveling into the backyard. Lyric prepared mouthwatering food stations to fit everyone's taste buds. Ranging from make your own pizzas, meat and meat substitute burger and fry stations, Meat craving, and build your own pasta dishes. 

She didn't fail to include sweet stations with small petite fours fresh fruit, brownies and cupcakes, and roast your own smores. With all types of drink stations as well. Even Mav and Leeland's favorite's, an Italian soda station. A foodie's absolute fantasy! 

"Bruh you figure it out! Why you ain't tell me she's so damn expensive?!"

"Cause ya thirsty ass wanted her so damn bad!" Kyst laughs.

"Damn K, you still big mad 8 almost 9 years later?!" Maverick jokes back.

"Whatever both of you still want me. So shut up! Plus my party habit is paid for by both of MY occupations thank you very much!" Rolling her eyes she moves over the desserts to make more space for flatware and plates. 

"LYRIE! I'm here!" Remy screams coming into the house.

"Hi, baby! Oh I missed you so much!" Lyric screams squeezing Remy. Her snapback flawless after all her babies.

"Y'all saw each other 2 days ago! Dafuck?!" Silas comes in holding their almost 1 year old daughter Roque.

"Shut up, Si! Give me my Chunka! Hey mama!" Lyric coos talking to the beautiful golden skin, hazel eyed little girl.

"Ain't that some shit?! She been mean all day except to Remy and the babies!" Maverick scoffs. All the men sitting at the island bar watch she and Remy.

"Damn Mav who the fuck shorty feeding?!" Silas asks. Taking a seat next to his boys.

"We was just trynna figure it out, homie!" Dapping Si up Ky chuckles.

"Shit's crazy!" Laughing Mav nods in agreeance.

"Where's my Reign at?" Lyric asks as Remy and Si's 6 and a half year old Anthony runs into the kitchen. "Hi my boo!" Lyric bends down to kiss his sweet golden cheeks.

"Hi Tete! Where's cousins?" He lifts his little hands and shrugs. Just gazing up at her with his piercing aqua blue eyes.

"Jesus, Remy! I swear he gets more and more handsome every time I see him! But where is my Reign at?" Lyric asks again referring to their 8 almost 9 year old daughter. Who is almost the spitting image of Remy excluding her jaw dropping grayish green eyes. Remy and Silas's babies got the most breathtaking eyes.

"Isn't he though?! Just ahh!" Remy says smushing Anthony's cheeks. "And girl being a sassy mess in Lee's face. I'm telling you I'ma smack fire out her ass!"

"Girl hell Zane was bout to get his moody ass busted too! Cussin in Italian, like somebody don't know what he's sayin! Little pickney wanted to lose his teeth!" They laugh about their fresh ass children.

"Where's mini Fyre?" Remy asks about Nova.

"Probably watching something in the playroom."

"Ant?"

"Yes, Tete?"

"You seen mini Fyre?"

"She's in the play room. She's soo pretty, like you!"

"Aye shut that up, AJ!" Maverick replies.

"What, Uncle Mav? I didn't do nuffin! I'm gonna go play with Nova!" He smiles and runs out.

"Si you bout to lose ya only son!" Maverick warns him chuckling.

"Nah, sounds like you bout to lose ya only daughter!" Si guffaws.

"Mi Famiglia!" A booming voice comes in the foyer.

"We're in here, Pops!" Maverick bellows out.

"Ahhh! All my babies!" Ivy screams running into the kitchen. She runs around like a tornado dealing out kisses and hugs. "Look at my Roque! Oh God why are my grandbabies so perfect?!" She kisses the giggling little chunky girl.

"Where are my other grandkids? Alessio asks.

"Uhh London, Leeland, and Reign are walking the dogs, and Ant and Nova are wa-" Maverick starts explaining only for Silas to cut him off.

"Having a date in the playroom!" Silas laughs.

"I'll fuckin kill you!" Maverick growls.

"Oh you big mad, homie?!" Ky laughs.

"Oh but you gotta girl so when some little roughneck pushin up on her it's gonna be mad funny right?!" Laughing sarcastically Maverick eyeballs Kyst.

"I'll kill the little bitch ass boy first! On God!" Kyst snaps.

"Yeah, not so funny, huh?!" Questioning, Maverick rubs his chin, inquisitively.

"Fuck you, bruh!" Kyst huffs.

"Lyrie? You do your recon for tomorrow?" Alessio asks.

"Yes, dad!" She smiles.

"That's my smart girl." Alessio kisses her cheek.

"Ky and Black collected all the supplies I need. Speaking of Black are they coming tonight, Ky?"

"Supposed to be last time he text me they were." Nodding Kyst checks his phone.

"Papà, Lyric si sta prendendo una pausa quando il bambino diventa troppo grande.[Pops, Lyric is taking a break when the baby gets too big!]" Maverick warns.

About two months after their college graduation Lyric and Alessio sat Maverick down and explained Alessio's line of work to him. He stopped talking to his father for about six months. But with coaxing and a lot of make up sex Lyric changed his mind. He's come to be more open minded about their side work. Especially after finding out about the low life targets.

"Mi fermero quando la mia pancia diventera troppo grande, Maverick![I will stop when my belly gets too big, Maverick!] You forget I can understand you now!" Smiling triumphantly, Lyric giggles.

"Fuck! I hate that your smart ass is fluent in that shit now!" Sighing he just smiles at her.

"Fyre, speak that shit again!" Kyst smirks.

"Kyst, I swear to god you tryna die today!" Threatening him, Mav stares at him like he's crazy.

"Y'all shut ya throuple ass up!" Remy laughs. "Aye Lyric?"

"What, Rem?"

"Would you do a throuple thing with them if they wanted?!" She body rolls at her.

Looking between the men, that Lyric loves dearly, her mind races with scenarios of them truly being a happy blended family. She has loved them since she was 19 years old. They've all grown together and have been through so much together, it might work, just perfectly.

"Seriously, mama?! You really considering that shit?!" Maverick asks.

"Ahhh, shit! Say word, Lyric?!" Kyst blurts out excitedly.

"Why you so hype, Kyst?! And Maverick chill out. Y'all would kill each other first." She smiles and laughs.

"That ain't a no!" Laughing, Kyst points to Remy. "You onto something, sis!"

"Swerd!" She daps Kyst up.

"Whatever!" Blushing, Lyric just shakes her head and turns around.

"Fyre/ DiRichie residents! We're here!" Olivia yells just as she and Carlton walk in.

"No! Don't close the door! Gigi is here!" Amina calls behind them.

As soon as the heavy double French wooden doors close. The alarm sounds as they swing open. Revealing London, Leeland, and Reign. Along with Diesel and Aries.

"My babies!" All the grandmothers yell and bombard the three older children with hugs, kisses, and other forms of demonstrative affection.

"Famiglia sono qui!" Gio yells as Bella follows.

"Aye Pops and Ma!" Si and Mav yell.

Everyone greets each other and the loudness is overwhelming.

"Ok everyone! Thank you  for coming! You know the deal we do this every Sunday! Hold hands and this week it's ...." Lyric looks around at the men to determine whose turn it is to say grace. 

"KYST!" All the men scream in unison.

"Damn! Y'all hate sayin grace that much?! Ol devil asses!" He laughs. "Bow y'all heads. Aight, thank you for all of us being together. Being happy, healthy, and blessed. We aren't perfect, but we're perfectly us. A big blended bag of the best crazy you've ever made! Watch over us and protect us. Congrats to Lyrie and Mav on baby #4. Bless the food and the people about to receive it. Amen!"

"AMEN! SALUTI!" Everyone agrees before grabbing plates and food.

"Uh oh ya momma would be proud of that prayer, Kysty!" Lyric smiles at him.

"Thanks, mama." Smiling shyly he kisses her forehead.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes, I do. And I love you too. Now go eat." She smiles nudging him.

"Aight, baby" Winking at her he goes to get food. 

The loud rowdy group gathers in the backyard by the pool and enjoy their food.

Through teasing, laughing, and crazy conversations they couldn't be closer. Lyric rubs her small 3 month baby bump, as she looks around at her large beautifully blended family. To think it started with just she, London, Kyst, Remy, and Amina. She now has four pairs of parents, nieces, and nephews.

But most of all she has her own blossoming family. She smiles at her two supportive partners, Kyst and Maverick and three shared children. Only missing Kyst's daughter, her stepdaughter Kennedy. To think they couldn't even tolerate hearing each other's names to now raising their children together.

Lyric learned to hone her fire and only burn down what should have never grown in the first place. She no longer regrets her past or the lessons it provided her. She wasn't afraid of the fire. She is the FYRE!

________________________________________

Comment, vote, and share!

Again love you guys and thank you a million for all your support!
💖AJ

Just a glimpse at the parents:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
2.6M 74.2K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
285K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
764K 51.5K 99
She was the undesired outcast, who stood out, yet simultaneously blended effortlessly into the background. I could see the panic in her glassy brown...