Our Mission

By RoseAuth0r

[MAJOR EDITING] Aside from her breathtaking beauty and desirable personality the young spy Isabella Garcia i... More

BEFORE READING
* Characters *
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AESTHETE

Chapter 8

80.1K 1.8K 2.3K
By RoseAuth0r

- Isabella's POV -

I sit alone on the plush mattress. It has been three days since I was taken here against my will. It has been three days since I had been allowed to leave my room.

I had not spoken to any of the brothers since that night nor have they been in my presence. It was awfully strange, I assume they would prey on me. I almost hoped over my stay that they will bother me in any type of way.

Lorenzo supplied me with necessities only. I did receive my phone the night I returned to my room by the maid who I gratefully thanked.

The moment I retrieve it, I alerted Darelle about my whereabouts and how our original will be taking a turn. Shockingly, he agreed with my idea and even offered a somewhat rescue plan.

I also heard news from Violet. She apologized, feeling stressed and guilty, she felt like this was all her fault. I admit I was upset with Violet at the moment but I forgave her.

A soft knock brings me out of my daydream.

I don't get a chance to speak when the maid who had dropped off my clothes a few nights ago makes an appearance.

She rolled in a silver cart that a large platter sat on. I gag and my eyes begin to water at the awful stench when she reveals the food.

Rotten fruits with spoiled milk were presented to me. I gaze up at the maid who has a look of pity spreads across her face.

I stand, and realization hits me like a train. I mentioned during my stay that I rather eat rotten food than being in a place like this.

I guess Lorenzo had heard of the news and took my words seriously with his petty gesture.

Fucking bastard.

"Will you inform Lorenzo that I am not fazed by his immaturity," I say, hypocritically.

The maid close the lid and her voice is gentle, "I'm sorry to say but The Don is not present."

I nod my head and an idea circulates my brain.

"Well, I would like a box of bobby pins, please," I turn away from the filthy food, still sickened.

_____

I dressed in all black and tied my brown hair into a ponytail. I grab the bobby pins and place a few into my pockets as well as my phone.

Lorenzo wasn't home and from the time I spent in the room, the floor always remained quiet. The only people allowed where the maids when needed and Lorenzo's brothers for meetings.

I didn't have much to worry about.

Taking a few seconds to pick the locks of my doors,  I manage to open them with ease. I quietly step out of the entrance and close the door.

The hall was empty as I expected and I slowly take my steps closer and closer to his office doors. My heart beats faster with every step and my body is filled with sudden adrenaline.

When I reach the knobs and attempt to open the tall wooden doors it doesn't budge. I should've seen that coming. I hurry and take another bobby pin out of my pocket and pick the lock.

My fingers began to sweat and my grip wasn't as strong. This lock is sturdier than mine so it took more strength and time to break into.

I hurry into the office, preventing to waste any time. Closing the door behind, I stride towards his desk.
A few files lay on the glossy wood. I pick one up and fly through the papers.

I read the page, it is a list of the number of drugs and weapons that have been stolen from his warehouse. Taking out my phone, I take a picture before reading the next. A profile of an older man and a description of his crimes were listed.

My vision is wandering through the dozen of men he had in this folder. Most with the same crimes and involvements. My eyebrows raise to see a few with deceased near their name. The dates were all on the same day, the day of the dinner.

I think back to when my computer crashed. Another outbreak must've happened, Lorenzo killed them.

Taking a few more pictures I place the folder back into their original spot. I crouch down and my stomach growls with hunger but I keep my focus on the drawers. Since they were also locked, I picked at one of the many and it revealed documents.

For the next fifteen minutes, I read over the many files and take a dozen photos. I didn't think to take any of the evidence since it will noticeably gone.

Once I finished with that drawer, I move to the next. I'm confused to see that only a journal was stored inside. I reach to take it out, the material is velvet in a beige color. I skimmed through it and discovered that it was a diary.

It tempted me to read what it could be filled with, just as I was about to read through it, the doorknob made a noise.

Shit.

I stay frozen, not daring to make another move when I hear Lorenzo's voice near the door.

"Sergio, behave yourself."

I silently shoved the diary inside the drawer and shut it closed. I get on all fours and crawl under the large desk. I stay calm and pull his office chair into the remaining space.

The door opens and Lorenzo's footsteps follow ahead. I could sense his presence near and I try my best to start still while holding my breath.

______

I arrived to my room and in one piece and somewhat successful. I planned to send the photos to Darelle but decided it's best to keep it to myself.

When Lorenzo had entered his office, he didn't stay for long. I didn't get a glance of what he was doing and had to depend on my hearing. The shuffles of paper only left my imagination to assume he was taking them.

I was lucky enough to gather my evidence beforehand.

I pace through my room unsure on what to do next. My job is to have him fall in love with me. And I do that if I allowed him his way or become a person he fucks and forget of.

I needed to be someone he rarely came across from. I need to challenge him and I've done just that over every encounter we had. The only hard part is the how much I couldn't stand him. My strong dislike for him has grown and I was not able to stop it. It was like wildfire.

My head turns when the doors are thrown open. Lorenzo walks in with a garment bag and a shoe box. He places it on my bed before I'm able to speak.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I shouted.

"We are having dinner."

I respond, "I'm not going anywhere with you," staring into his bright eyes.

He shows no expression on his face, "It was an order not a request,"he reaches to hold my chin but I slap his hand away from me.

He grips my hand tightly and I can feel the possibility of my bones breaking with his sudden force. I am strong with the amount of training I do but a man will always somehow be stronger.

I don't whine or grunt but instead, stay quiet, hoping to show that he does not affect me.

"I do not deal with disobedience lightly. You will deal with consequences if needed."

His gape is long and hard. I hold it anticipating that it will come to an end already. My breathing becomes ragged and I clench my teeth as my blood boils.

His body is stiff and he waits until I blink away first. When he decides to raise himself and turn, I watch the back of his body when until he reaches the door.

"A makeup artist and hairstylist will come to your service," he says before leaving.

_____

The women who done my hair and makeup have finally finished. I'm left looking at my reflection in the bathrooms vanity mirror. My long brown hair is curled into loose waves and my makeup is natural with nude lips.

Leaving the bathroom, I walked to were Lorenzo set my outfit for the evening.

Why would he take me to dinner? I highly doubt it was due to taking a liking in me. He hasn't bothered to speak once to me until now.

I unzipped the garment bag taking out a olive colored, silk dress. I opened the shoe box next and take out a pair of black Saint Laurent heels.

My eyebrows rise and I bite the corner of my mouth looking at the outfit. Lorenzo not only has expensive but amazing taste when it comes to women clothing. I could give him that.

When I am done changing into my dress and heels, I leave my room. I am not going to sit and wait to be escorted, I don't need to be.

My hands make contact with the cool wood as I assist myself down the curve staircase. The heels clack against and the three men glance when I get closer to the last step.

"Don't look at me like that," I say.

"Don't flatter yourself. You aren't so fascinating to stare at," Sergio responds and turns to exit the house with Mauricio.

I'm alone with Lorenzo whose attention is on his phone. He doesn't bother to look at me.

"We must leave now," he says, his eyes glued to his phone before he brings it to his ear.

I scoff growing annoyed with his rude and arrogant behavior. I expected Lorenzo to be an easily entertained man but I suppose my accusations against him are inaccurate. The attention I gained from him where when I behaved in a way he didn't like.

I enter the luxurious limousine. The seat was made with black leather and a glass bar was stocked with varieties of alcohol.

Sergio and Mauricio have been accompanied by two other women I didn't know. I sit on my seat and when I see Lorenzo about to enter I quickly shut the door in his face.

I continue to push down the lock and the jiggle of the car door trying to open is all we hear. Silence only last a second when the brothers struggle to breath properly.

I sit patiently, anticipating what could happen next after the small thing I've done to provoke Lorenzo. Though my gleam of glory doesn't last long when the door unlocks.

The moment Lorenzo enters, I'm pulled towards him. My faced pinches when his hands have ahold of me.

"I wish you keep up with this attitude," his minty breath fans my face, "it only makes me crave the feel of your pulse stopping."

I swallow the lump in my throat and he looks down to see me swallow. My flesh burns and I take the chance to rip his hand off my face. They're softer than I expected, strong, and covered in ink.

I bring his hand to my neck, "If it's so tempting, what is stopping you?"

His grip tightens and squeezes around me. Our eyes still meet and I can only focus on him and my rapid pulse escalating.

"The anticipation edges me," he answers my question. He let go of me, pushing me back slightly and I'm no longer his main attention.

I turn to the other men and their heads turn in hurry. So did their eye, wandering everywhere but Lorenzo and I.

I ask a question, " what is the occasion."

They're silent.

"Estoy hablando, hijos de puta," I snap, hoping they'll finally respond.
[Translation: I'm talking, son of a bitches.]

"You ask far too many questions," Lorenzo says with a look of boredom. He places his phone down and tightens his black silk tie.

"I would like to know your name. Then, I'll debate whether I want to answer."

The night I arrived here, he asked for my name and I didn't budge. That was three days ago and I spoke to him a few times as well. I couldn't stay mysterious forever.

But I stay silent instead. It was a shitty deal if I wasn't guaranteed an answer. I'll find out for myself.

_____

The silent car ride had came to a stop in front of a restaurant. The beige building had elegant touches with long dark windows that made it impossible to look into.

The women along with Mauricio and Sergio had exited the limousine. When I sit up to leave as well, I am pulled by the arm and lose my balance. I fall onto Lorenzo's lap and I shriek as my eyes go wide. I rush to get myself off of him immediately.

"The moment we step out of this vehicle, you will behave and listen," he says, a cold threat held in his gaze.

"I'm not a pet."

"Maybe if you were, I wouldn't get bored so easily."

"You are such an intolerable prick."

"The feelings are mutual, darling." He buttons the end of his suit and exits the door.

"You could've brought a prostitute like your brothers. They would listen."

"I know," He sticks his hand out, waiting for me and I take it. Once we're out, he places his hand on my lower back, but I raise it higher.

The air is thicker than usual and my stomach twist with thrill. I walk into the building with confidence
and over to a table were Mauricio sat with Sergio and just beside them were two men that I recognized.

The American mafia.

______

Don't forget to vote <3 Currently editing all chapters, I took a few chapters down but they will be back soon! Thank you for all the support <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
20.2K 649 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
318K 5.8K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...