~The Moon's Daughter 1✔~

Від LunaMoonSky15

Filthy Human. That's what they call me. Little did they know I was the Moon's daughter. Більше

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue
Cast
Author's Note
Authors Note
A\N
A\N
A/N

7

27.3K 637 124
Від LunaMoonSky15

(Wolf above is Moon)

"I'm gonna kill them rip them from limb to limb" Alpha Matt snarled viciously.

I put up my hand "please don't, I don't ever want to see or go back to red moon pack" I growled.

They both exchanged a happy look turning to me Alpha Matt asked "would you like to join our pack?" he asked hopefully.

"Can I think about it tonight and ill give you my answer in the morning" I offered.

Alpha Matt nodded "Good night Luna" the two men murmured gently as they walked out the door closing it behind them.

I laid back down closing my eyes. So what do you think Moon? Should we join there pack or not? I wondered.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it'll be exciting! She chirped bouncing around in my head.

Okay we'll join! I murmured happily. Luna? Moon asked after a while. Yes Moon? I asked.

There's something your mother didn't tell you because she wanted me to tell you Moon mumbled.

What is it? I asked calmly. You have the power to do anything and everything Moon said slowly.

WHAT? I shrieked shocked letting Moon's words sink in. I'll train you to control your powers but it'll be hard Moon growled.

Okay I'm ready I said calming down. But to unlock your full power we have to shift she said.

You want me to shift right now? I asked. Yup she chirped excitedly. I swallowed hard trying to concentrate as I imagined a wolf running through the woods.

My bones started to shift painfully as I successfully shifted into Moon for the first time.

You can open your eyes now Moon chirped. I opened my eyes looking down at my paws.

I looked around my eyes landing on a mirror. I walked slowly over to it only to see a beautiful silvery white wolf with strikingly blue eyes and blue wings staring back at me.

Your beautiful Moon especially your wings I whispered with awe. Thanks but we have to shift back now Moon chirped.

I nodded imagining my long black hair, blue eyes, pink lips, and pale skin.

The instant I painfully shifted back I crawled into the hospital bed mumbling a goodnight  to moon as I zonked out.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

955K 26.4K 30
"Dad I am to be Alpha! You can't send me to the Navy that's for puny humans!" "Well you will not be alpha if you don't go so...live with it. You need...
Alpha Logan Від Lindseyꨄ

Перевертні

400K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
Lilith. Від W

Перевертні

390K 9.5K 34
I, Alexander Stone, reject you..." he trailed off, he doesn't even know my name. " as my mate, my soul and the luna of this pack" as soon as those wo...