๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Ch.19

6.6K 237 41
By LamaXebecs

August 10th- Keiko's Arc~

I

I

I

--------

------------------

----------------------------

-----------------

-------

I

I

I

Chapter 19: Keiko's Story

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

5:00 AM, Thursday

I

I

I

--------

------------------

----------------------------

-----------------

-------

I

I

I

"YOUR GETTING PRETTY BIG, AREN'T YA, KIDDO?" Keiko grins at the man.

"You bet I am! I'll become even bigger and stronger than you!"

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah! I'm gonna carry the Uchiha name and pass down your will! Then I'll become the strongest shinobi ever!"

Indra smirks proudly, placing her down as her younger brother runs up and clutches her leg.

"Big sister! Let's practice throwing Kunai!" Keiko smiles, hugging the two year younger boy and patting his head.

"Sorry, Kazuya. Father and I need to quickly buy some groceries for Mother and then I can play." He pouted and crossed his arms, attempting to look angry though it only made him look adorable.

"It's not playing! It's training so I can become a powerful shinobi!" She snorts and presses her thumb and pinky on his forehead with a slight tap.

"Hn." Keiko smirks, placing her bag over her shoulder and nodding at her father who nods back.

"I'm sure Mrs.Yamika is ready with our food."

"Already?"

"Yes. I pre-ordered it!"

"Why do you sound so proud?" He sulks.

"Is that not something to be proud of?"

"Absolutely not. Mother would call this disgraceful." 

"Well, Mother isn't here!"

"Hn."

"Hn!"

Keiko smiles, before her face turns stoic.

"Hey, father?"

"Hn?"

"Why can't I see, Naru, Anymore?" He purses his lips, his expression turning into a frown.

"Because the people of the village just don't understand..."

"What don't they understand?"

"They always speak of how they desire peace, yet they are the ones stopping it from happening..." His eyes darken, as if speaking to himself now instead of his eldest child.

"Father?" He flinches, snapping out of his trance.

"Sorry. I guess, Naruto is safer without us. Is that understood?" She frowns but nods, not foolish enough to disobey her father's orders.

"Will you show me the Uchiha secret soon?" He chuckles, nodding.

"But you know about the mangekyou sharingan, right?" Keiko nods, eyes turning serious upon the name.

"Our family passes down the mangekyou sharingan to another family member before their death, in order to cure their blindness, right?"

"Heh. It's tradition. Your lucky your mother, grandfather, and I all hold the power of the eternal mangekyou."

"Father?"

"Hn?"

"This...Curse of hatred? How do I avoid it...?"

"You can't." She frowned.

"But you can overpower it with love." Her eyes widen.

"...Love...? But I don't want to kiss anyone!" He bursts out laughing, much to the young childs confusion.

"Y-You're...Your so innocent!" She blushes.

"Shut up! Or I'm telling mother about the secret Icha Icha stash under the bed!" He freezes, eyes returning to her small figure.

"You wouldn't!"

"I Would." 

"Tch!"

"Arguing once again, you both?" A kind old lady smiled at the two Uchihas.

"Did we wake you, Mrs. Shoko?"

"No, No. I'm always awake at this time to read and drink some tea...Tell me, how is Tamika dear?"

"She's halfway through her pregnancy, thankfully. She's doing great, especially with the fresh fruit we buy from you!" Shoko smiles warmly in response, flattered by the compliment.

"Thank you! I'm glad I can help you even at this old age...Ah..." She rests in her chair.

"Well then, don't let me hold you back. Carry on you two." They smiled kindly and walked away.

Many people waved at the two, occasionally asking where Her brother Kazuya and her Grandfather Itsuka were.

Keiko walked confidently in the crowd, remembering all the times her brother and grandfather along with herself and father, would walk through the streets proudly and intimidating any criminals who's eyes laid upon their forms.

Though the Uchiha family was quite popular in the small village, to anyone else who didn't know them, they were the most terrifying people. 

Even at a young age, their chakra is naturally terrifying. Regular genin tremble at the feeling of her brothers deadly aura.

"Oi." She looks up at the elder Uchiha.

"Get your head out of the clouds. Always be on guard, remember?" She stiffens, nodding.

"Good." He pats her head.

"Now then, let's get that food and head home to start your training!"

"Yes, father!"

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"Mother! We have returned!" The black haired woman peeked her head out from the kitchen with a smile.

"Welcome home!" Keiko smiled, walking towards the kitchen and placing the groceries on the table. Her mother instantly got to work and handed her a water bottle.

"For your two hour training. Remember, go easy on your brother!"

"I will." She nods, her gaze falling the the womans round stomach.

"Oof! She's kicking" A smile slips onto Keiko's face as Tamika grabs the girls hand and places it on her stomach. A few seconds later, Keiko's face lights up as she feels her unborn sister kick.

She stares at the womans stomach, and begins speaking as if her sister could hear her.

"Hey, Makana...I'm your big sister. I promise you that I will protect you once mother brings you into this world...I'm going to go training right now so I can get stronger and protect all of you! And then, when you're older, I'll train you too! I can't wait to meet you..." She smiles widely, and Tamika could tell just how excited and happy she was to become another older sister.

"You're exactly as you were when your brother was in there..." Indra smiles, pushing off the wall he was leaning on and uncrossing his arms. He places a hand on Keiko's shoulder, telling her to wait for him outside as she does.

Indra hugs his wife gently, placing a loving kiss on her lips as the woman hums in satisfaction.

"Thank you..." He whispers, resting his head on her shoulder as she laughed gently.

"For what?"

"For giving me a family..."

"What brought this up?"

"I just- Seeing how happy she always is make's my whole world brighter. You all make my world- No, you all are my world..." Tamika runs her hand through his long black hair.

"You're all my world as well. I can't imagine a life without each and every one of you."

"And you don't have to. We're always going to be here..." She softly smiles and hums.

"I know..." The mother of -soon to be three- pushes him lightly towards the door.

"Now go. Your children are waiting for you to teach them a lesson!" She blinks when blood trickles down his nose.

Raising her eyebrow in confusion, her eyes suddenly widen and she grabs her shoe, throwing it at him.

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN SOUND WRONG, YOU IDIOT?!" He laughs, quickly running away and to the backyard.

"What's with all the ruckus?" She smiles at her father-in-law.

"Nothing father. Your son is just being perverted."

"That's my boy...Unfortunately..." She snorted.

"Now, Tamika. You must rest, I will cook."

"But-"

"No buts." She thanks him with a small smile.

"Thank you, father."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"C'mon, Keiko! Use your sharingan properly!"

"Yes, father!"

"Kazuya!"

"Yes, father?"

"My clone is purposely doing mistakes that you haven't even noticed!"

"Sorry, Father! It won't happen again!"

"Maybe i'm being too harsh..." Indra mutters, though the two children heard him.

"I must get stronger to protect Makana, It's fine father."

"Yeah! I have to protect Okaa-Sama and Imouto, too!" He smirks proudly.

"Hn. Fine then, let's finish our fire training."

"Right!"

"Keiko. Begin your majestic flame practice, and Kazuya, begin your fireball practice."

Keiko immediately forms the required hand signs and casts the jutsu.

"Fire style!: Majestic Flame!" Her father's shadow clone tries to jump away from the flame but is skimmed slightly and disappears.

"I got it!"

"What have I told you about lowering your guard?"

"Ah!" She drops to the ground on her stomach as her father sat on her back with a frown.

"A-Always keep your guard up..."

"So why would you lower it?"

"Hn! I got cocky!"

"Hn." He places his cheek on his closed fist while she struggles to get him off.

"Get off of me!"

"No. ❤️"

"Ugh!" He chuckles.

"Use the swap jutsu I taught you."

"But I haven't mastered it!"

"Try it." 

"Fine." She groaned, focusing chakra on her hands and feet and he was suddenly under her, though her foot was stuck under his weight.

"That's a fail. Try again."

"Yes, Father."

Chapter End.

To Be Continued~

(Edited May 25th, 2021. Hi Galbxy <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 784 19
Fyozai One shots to cure the soul.... There will be Fem AUs, Mafia AUs, Child AUs and more enjoy!!! It will revolve around Dazai mostly since it's an...
335K 10.2K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...
444K 16.3K 73
"To anyone else the two other students on Kakashi's team, Miyu and Sakura, would've been of no consequence at all. After all, Naruto was the holder o...
53.4K 1.7K 69
Everyone is tied to an invincible red string that will lead them to another with whom they will make history. Legend has it that the two people conne...