Love on a Ranch~Kayce Dutton

By Holderforever101

Kayla Watson moves too Rip wheeler's Dutton ranch, after leaving from being in prison for 10 years for the ch... More

New beginnings
~Busy Day on the Ranch~
Lee's dead
Hospitalized
Forever with Jamie?
Paying the dealer
You are family now...
It's over
Let's make a baby..
Country roads,Fields,and fuckin in Kayce's truck...
Awe baby...
I can't believe it..
A/N:Kayce and Kayla's new house!
Let's talk about this
The unexpected
Blessed by God
Hearts on fire
What's worth fighting for...
Wow wasn't expecting that..
Marry me?
Book 2!!!

The birth of Kayce and Kayla's baby...

1.5K 18 4
By Holderforever101

So the process is gonna go very slow but then start speeding up.I'll ring dr.milestone."the nurse smiled before leaving the room.

"Did you call John?"I asked as closed my eyes.

"I probably should."he said as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and begin to type on his phone.

He put his phone up too his ear.

"Uh hey dad I just wanted too let you know that Kayla and I are at the hospital because her water broke and she went into labor."he said.

"She's 4 centimeters."he said as he closed his eyes and went quite.

"Huh oh ah yeah we've been here sense 3:10."he yawned as he went too lay down on the bed too close his eyes.

"Ok, well I'll call you when we get a update on Kayla and the baby."he said.

"Mkay bye."he said half asleep.

"Kayce, I'm getting another contraction,"I sighed as I sat up.

He stood up and walked over too the hospital bed and grabbed my hand closing his eyes as he rubbed my hand.

"That one didn't hurt as bad."I said looking at him half asleep standing up.

"I'm tired."he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Same here."I said as I looked over at the contraction mechanism.

Watching it go up and down quickly.

"They hurt like fuckin hell."I winced as another one hit.

"Well if 4 centimeters so when it gets too 5 we can get you a epidural."he said.

"Here, lay with me."I said as I scooted over and gave him a spot next too me.

He slid in and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"John's going too be here later after we give birth."he said as he leaned his head on my head.

"Ok, Is he bring Tate?"I asked.

"I think so."he said before I heard light snores.

"Gosh babe."I mumbled.

***

It was 5:56 and my doctor finally came in.

"Kayla good too see you!"she cheered as Kayce opened his eyes and stood up.

"You too dr.Milestone."I smiled.

"Ok so ur 5 centimeters so I can give you an epidural if that's what you still want."she asked.

"Yes I still want the epidural."I smiled.

"Ok when I give you the epidural it will spike too a 6 or 7 so I'm just letting you know."she smiled as she grabbed a thing from the hallway and put it on the other side of the bed.

"Ok, I'm going to need you too hunch your self over and put your head in that thing on the side of your bed."she said.

I grabbed his hand as he stood up.Squeezing it very tightly.I felt a pain shoot threw my back and lower stomach.

"Aghhh."I cried out.

"Your doing so good, Kayla!"she cheered from behind me.

"Ok we're almost done." Kayce whispered quitely as he rubbed my fingers.

"Ok we're all done."dr.Milestone smiled as I turned around and laid down slowly hissing.

"Ok I'll see you guys soon and hopefully it will be time too have baby!!"she smiled before walking out with the head rest.

"Ugh that was miserable."I said as I still didn't let go of Kayce's hand.

"What time is it anyway?"I asked him.

"6:16."he said as he sat down on the side of the hospital bed.

"Ok, we should have the baby around 11:30 or so."I said.

"Ugh this is going to take forever."I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

<><><>

It has been 10 hours and 16 mins sense the needle they put in my back.I'm still 6 centimeters.And Kayce and I were put in a different room.When I actually got happy when John and Tate entered the room.

"Momma!"he said as he walked up too the bed and sat down.

"Hey,Baby."I said as I hugged him.

"When's the baby coming?!"he asked me and Kayce.

"Well, not for a long time possibly early in the morning."I smiled too him.

"Ugh I wish I could stay here."he said sadly.

"Yeah, well once me and Kayce have the baby I'm sure Uncle Jamie could take you down here too come see us."I smiled as I kissed his head.

"Does it hurt?"he asked.

"Yeah, but you start too get used to it."I said.

"Uh how are you Kayla?"John asked me.

"I'm not gonna lie but I just want this part over with."I said sighing.

"Yeah."John said as he sat down.

"What's everybody up too?"Kayce asked his father.

"Uh Jimmy,Lloyd, Rip and Ryan went out somewhere.And Beth went too work,I've been taking care of some things and pretty much Jamie has been watching little one here."John said pointing too Tate with a smile.

"Hey dad guess what!"Tate said quickly.

"What?"Kayce asked him as he sat his son on his lap.

"I ate ice cream for breakfast!"he said.

"Really well, so guess I'll have too talk too Beth about that."Kayce said sighing with laughter.

"He's fine, son.He'll live."John said looking at Kayce.

"Ok, well I'm going too take Tate too Jamie and I'll be back at some point too come see the baby."John said before him and Tate both left the room.

***

After 6 hours later it was 12:34 and the doctor came in.

"Well y'all have spiked just one centimeter."she sighed as she rubbed her face.

"How long before I reach ten?"I asked.

"About 4 more hours."she smiled before she left the room again.

"Ugh I can't wait too meet my daughter or son."Kayce Said as he leaned over and kissed me.

"I know,I'm kinda bummed we never really wanted too know the gender."I said sadly.

"Yeah, same baby."he said sadly.

{}{}{}

After about a hour the doctor came in and smiled at the machine.

"Well your ten centimeters!!!"she said with a big smile at us.

"What?Really?"Kayce asked as he stood up.

"Yes,I'm going too lay you back so we can bring this beautiful baby into this world."She said as she laided my bed back.

"Ok we're gonna get some nurses into the room and then we're going too bring your baby too this world!"she smiled.

After about 5 mins she came  in with 3 nurses.One too take it too get it's measurements,one too help see me up,one who was helping the doctor.

I scooted down and Kayce stood by my left side holding my hand.

"Ok,Kayla I'm going too need you too push when I say so and too tuck your chin into ur chest for me."Dr.Milestone said.

"Ok, 1.2.3.push."she said.

Kayla pushed for 10 seconds then stopped when Milestone said too take a breather. Kayce was watching me.

"Ok Kayla 1.2.3 push for me."milestone said.

Kayla pushed for 10 more seconds.

"Omg I see the head!"Dr.Milestone cheered.

Kayce moved his stand too look, and his mouth dropped open.

"Omg!Your doing great baby."he said as he kneeled down and kissed me.

"Ok one last long push!"Dr.Reeds said who must have appeared while I was pushing.

"1.2.3 Push."she said.

Kayla Pushed really hard this time for as long as she could.When she heard a faint crying of a baby.

"It's a girl!"Dr.Reeds squealed.

"What really?!"Kayce said as he began too cry.

"Omgod!"I began crying.

The dried her off really quickly and unbuttoned the front of my gown placing her on my bare chest.Skin too skin.

"She has ur hair."Said Kayla while she choked on her own tears.

"Oh my god,and She has ur eyes!"Kayce smiled as he stuck his finger in the baby little palm.

"3:24am Baby girl was born.!."Dr.Milestone said excitingly.

"Congrats you two!!"A nurse said.

I handed Kayce baby girl,and let him hold her rocking her back and forth.This was crazy my baby girl was brought into this world!!

"Do y'all have a name?"Dr.Milestone asked as she sewed me up.

"Kayce?"I asked.

"Elizabeth Evelyn Rose."Kayce said as he talked too the our baby in a soft voice.

After ten minutes,they all left the room.Leaving me as a first time parent alone with Kayce who is a second time parent.This was one of the best moments of my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.3K 53
Everyone knows the Dutton family. John, the father. Lee, the bachelor. Beth, the merciless banker. Jamie, the lawyer. Kayce, the horseman. But...
60.5K 914 13
You enjoy a comfortable life. Money is no issue, nor is happiness. You live on a beautiful ranch with your handsome, loving husband Kayce who would n...
17.5K 497 10
Loving John Dutton is not easy.
25.8K 491 8
**warning- Mentions of emotional and mental abuse, SMUT** The reader is a single mother who has a chance encounter with John Dutton. With two jobs, n...