Warhead Pet Hamster

By CaptainZephyr99

The planet was invaded by the Tates, and suffered from the devastation of the last ages. In the crisis of sur... More

Chapter 1 : Shu Xiaohui is still a small gray hamster
Chapter 2 - Is it stronger than my Mao Ya?
Chapter 3 - The squeaky sound once again
Chapter 4 A fleeting glimpse
Chapter 5: Shu Xiaohui understands a little
Chapter 6 - Glutinous rice dumplings, rat cakes and mice balls
Chapter 7 - Clipping with the chopsticks
Chapter 8 - I'm probably a useless hamster
Chapter 9 - Who are you kidding?!
Chapter 10 - Collaboration
Chapter 11: Dark Clouds of Misfortune
Chapter 12 A Hamster that drops a horse without knowing it[1]
Chapter 13 Bullying the Hamster
Chapter 14 The Wicked! Control freak!
Chapter 15 Twin Warpets?
Chapter 16 This plane is going to hit me in the face!
Chapter 17 Find him a hammer!
Chapter 18 Little hamster is taking a bath
Chapter 19 Little hamster astronaut
Chapter 20 Bizarre misunderstanding
Chapter 21 It scared me!
Chapter 22 No one can see him
Chapter 23 I don't have stones!
Chapter 24 Hamster's over-fancy mind
Chapter 25 A transparent anatomical dish!
Chapter 26 A huddled hamster seemed more fat
Chapter 27 Three-in-one (1)
Chapter 27 Three-in-one (2)
Chapter 27 Three-in-one (3)
Chapter 28 The same type of hamster gong and hammer
Chapter 29 Life is so hard
Chapter 30 Forced to lose weight
Chapter 31 Digging happily
Chapter 32 Poor Duration!
Chapter 33 Wearing a Smiley Ball
Chapter 34 Professor Wei's Fish School
Chapter 35 The sink is a big problem
Chapter 36 It can also be bigger
Chapter 37 Little hamster ball and big cat pancake
Chapter 38 Commander Fang and Big Orange
Chapter 39 I am a drowned hamster
Chapter 40 The Information Department
Chapter 41 Fishing up a hamster ball
Chapter 42 Coquettish Sleeping Posture
Chapter 43 That is the terminal tower
Chapter 44 They all want to eat me!
Chapter 45 Pine Green Military Uniform
Chapter 46 Take a walk
Chapter 47 What's your name?
Chapter 48 Chaotic scene
Chapter 50 Fretted Captain Chen
Chapter 51 Bad luck
Chapter 52 It's better to be a hamster!
Chapter 52 Captain Chen is unlucky
Chapter 54 Build a military country
Chapter 55 The hardworking hamster
Chapter 56 Please little hamster
Chapter 57 Sound out
Chapter 58 Consciousness exchanger
Chapter 59 Friendly visit?!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: King of Thousand Beasts
Chapter 62: The Mission of the Mouse Ball
Chapter 63: Favored King and Favored King
Chapter 64 Tate's Response
Chapter 65 Energy Stone
Chapter 66 The mouse ball is lost?
Chapter 67
68 Treasure, Treasure
Chapter 69
Chapter 70: Bubble Rat Ball
Chapter 71 Energy Stone Vein
Chapter 72 To Root Corn
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 Desolate Rat Ball
76 Exclusive Driver Seat
77 This is the Moon
78 Professor Wei's Past
79 Scared to Death
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 Lei Xiaoyang
Chapter 82 Concern Is Chaos
Chapter 83 All Excuses
Chapter 84
Chapter 85: Freshwater male fish
Chapter 86: Despicable Tate
Chapter 87: war
Chapter 88: end
Chapter 89: Fanwai - childhood plum fish (1)
Chapter 90: Fanwai - childhood plum fish (2)
Chapter 91: Fanwai - childhood plum fish (3)

Chapter 49 Not Shu Xiaohui

1.8K 102 1
By CaptainZephyr99

Although it seemed only Bai Hongyi hid behind the stone, there was actually a group of people.

There was a man whose abilities is earth-based in Bai Hongyi’s side, other people were hiding under the ground.

After Bai Hongyi’s shouting, many people and warpets drilled out of the ground like gophers.

Shu Xiaohui, who was hiding in Chen Chengduo’s pocket, heard Bai Hongyi’s roar and stretched his head to look outside. There were quite a lot of people and warpets, all of which were like potatoes dug out from the soil.

The first thing this group of people came up was not to attack but to gasp…

After all, the soil is frouzy, even if they have abilities, they still need to breathe.

Shu Xiaohui grasped Chen Chengduo’s pocket silently.

Hmm…Are these Bai Hongyi and his ministers who wanted to dominate the New city and build an empire?

Shu Xiaohui finally understood why Chen Chengduo had no plan to deal with them because they didn’t worth it at all…

Seeing that his men perform like this, Bai Hongyi almost spit up blood, and roared angrily, “Move!”

Then Bai Hongyi’s men accumulated power and attacked in the direction of the metal tower built by Chen Chengduo.

At this time, Chen Chengduo’s eyes flashed sharp light and ordered directly, “No need to keep mercy, clean them up.”  

A few words immediately made the soldiers who had endured for a long time excited, they had enough with these people!

When they going out for missions, Bai Hongyi’s men were always robbing supplies, and when the beast appeared, they will never attack but run the fastest.

Except part of the soldiers protected the people who were still building the tower, all others rushed up with energy.

The crowd of their warpets was also howling, even more excited than pursuing of Shu Xiaohui.

The black bear, whose paw was hurt, stood up and carried the big gray rat that was vomiting blood.

Seeing that this gray rat wasn’t the delicious food that he had longed for, this black bear roared angrily and threw the gray rat to Chen Chengduo’s feet.

At the same time, Bai Hongyi, who had just gathered the power and wanted to bring his rat back, was like being hit seriously, and the corners of his mouth overflowed with blood again, he looked eagerly for the location of his pet.

Shu Xiaohui looked at the gray rat under Chen Chengduo’s feet, then glanced at Bai Hongyi who was in a mess, stunned for a moment, looked up at Chen Chengduo, “Squeak!”

Is this Bai Hongyi’s warpet?

Chen Chengduo nodded while continuing to build the tower. Zhan Wei’s message to him was already noted that.

Shu Xiaohui sighed, “Squeak!”

It’s a pity that Professor Wei is not here, otherwise, he can avenge his fish.

Chen Chengduo remained silent for a while and turned slightly to look in the direction of the New city.

When Li Hui sent that small box to Professor Wei last night, Professor Wei said he had already assembled the device and he’ll install it in the tower today. So, Chen Chengduo should build the tower as soon as possible, and they started early in the morning.

Shu Xiaohui looked over along his sight, several battlefield vehicles were driving over.

Shu Xiaohui was surprised, pointing his paw out there, “Squeak?”

Is Professor Wei coming?  

Chen Chengduo nodded slightly and glanced at the hundreds of strangers that were fighting.

Shu Xiaohui rubbed his chin on his paw and said nervously, “Squeak!”

Chen Chengduo, I forgot to clear Professor Wei’s black mist.

Therefore, facing such a melee, it might affect Professor Wei’s vehicle. And Professor Wei may be out of luck again.

Chen Chengduo comforted him, “Professor Wei will be fine.”  

Then he raised his hand slightly, and a few steel wires shot towards the ground, firmly fixing the big gray rat on the ground.

Accordingly, Bai Hongyi was as if he was pinched in the neck, his face was pale, and he had bitten his teeth for a while, then he could only say, “Stop!”

Bai Hongyi’s men gradually stopped.

The wheels rolled over the messy ground after the scuffle, these vehicles drove directly to the tower that was about to be completed.  

Professor Wei pushed the door and got out of the car. He didn’t pay attention to anything else. Holding the small box sent by Chen Chengduo last night, he hurriedly wanted to talk to Chen Chengduo. Then he saw the big gray rat kidnapped by wire on the ground.   

Wait.

Is this rat…  

Hell not, did the little hamster mutate?

Professor Wei looked at Chen Chengduo with a shocked look. What did this person do that made such a cute little hamster become this?!   

Chen Chengduo’s mouth twitched, “He’s not Shu Xiaohui!”   

Shu Xiaohui waved his paw in Chen Chengduo’s pocket, “Squeak!” I’m here!  

Professor Wei was relieved, and pushed up his glasses, pointing at the rat on the ground, “So what is this?”   

Li Hui grinned, “Professor Wei, it is Bai Hongyi’s warpet.”

Professor Wei stared at the gray rat on the ground, silent for five seconds, and suddenly tossed the small box in his hand and reached out to grab Li Hui.

Then he said rather eagerly, “You’re Li Hui, right? A good soldier! Can you go back to my laboratory and move the aquarium here? Then I will design an exclusive weapon for you, no matter what function you want, I’ll add for you!”

Li Hui didn’t say anything, and he disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Chen Chengduo looked at the small box thrown to the ground by Professor Wei and squinted, “Professor Wei?”

Professor Wei forgot the small box at all. He turned to look at the crowd over there. When he saw Bai Hongyi with a pale face, Professor Wei pushed his glasses, “Emperor Bai? How is it going?”

What?

Emperor Bai?

What the hell is this name? Shu Xiaohui blinked his eyes with confusion.

Chen Chengduo glanced at Shu Xiaohui, “Bai Hongyi used this calling himself when he was deluding people.”

Shu Xiaohui didn’t know what to say…

At this time, Bai Hongyi wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, “Professor Wei.”

His palms showed electric light, he could kill him at any time…if his pet was not under the control of them!

So, Bai Hongyi couldn’t do anything at this time, and his face was distorted.

Soon, Li Hui was back from the New city, carrying the huge aquarium, and all angelfishes inside gathered together tremblingly. 

Professor Wei smiled and asked Li Hui to put the aquarium in front of the wire-bound rat and patiently communicate with his warpet.

The main idea was obvious. Zebra was kidnapped by Bai Hongyi before, now that Bai Hongyi’s pet was here, Zebra could seek revenge!

However, maybe Zebra was scared and did not respond.

Professor Wei frowned and looked at the warpets of the soldiers, he said very solemnly, “Whose warpet is a cat? Lend me, the reward is an exclusive weapon.”

Then the three civet cats who had bluffed Shu Xiaohui were given over by their owners…  

Shu Xiaohui looked sympathetically at the big gray rat who had just opened his eyes and saw three civet cats slapping their paws on the head of the rat through Chen Chengduo’s steel wire.

Then, Professor Wei looked at the aquarium expectantly.

One of the angelfish swam out, approaching Professor Wei, then spit a bubble, and swam into the bubble.

Professor Wei smiled, opened the lid of the aquarium, pulled out the angelfish, and hold it in his hands.

Did this also work?!

Shu Xiaohui suddenly understood, that Professor Wei’s pet was not scared but was sulking. 

At this time, Bai Hongyi felt the fear of his pet, and he looked worse. He clenched his fist and looked at Chen Chengduo, “Captain Chen, Professor Wei, OK, you won, I will not destroy communication lines, you let my warpet go.”

Professor Wei stroked Zebra’s bubble and looked at one of the battlefield vehicles, which contained his newly researched device, and said, “Captain Chen, I have worked out a way to de-coordinate consciousness between people and pets. “

Shu Xiaohui froze for a moment, then turned to look at Chen Chengduo, “Squeak?”

What does this mean? Does it mean it’s possible to kill these people?

At this time, Chen Chengduo had completed the construction of the entire metal tower. He looked at Bai Hongyi’s men. Commander Fang had asked him before, and he had said that grasses should be eradicated.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.3K 200
Because we HAVE to stick to my branding if we're doing a oneshot book, right? Right! Hello everyone! My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi and I am here to...
83.4K 1.4K 8
➺ Hunter x [reader]༄🌻 ༉‧₊˚✧ my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
101K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
7.1K 316 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...