who's my soul mate? mha fanfic

Oleh xoXCheckMateXox

In this Au When you turn ten, you start to hear you're soulmate every time they sing. What could go wrong? We... Lebih Banyak

CH1: No such thing...
CH2: lullabies...
A/N
A/N
CH4: everything will be fine...
CH5: I forgave you ages ago...
CH6: IT'S MY FAULT
CH7: he already likes you!
CH8: SWAN DIVE!
CH9: ALL HE DOES IS HURT YOU!
CH10: To the roof top.
CH11: the one for me~
Ch:12 But why do you love me?
A/N
FOR READERS ATTENTION!

CH3: Soulmates or bound to break?

40 1 0
Oleh xoXCheckMateXox

(Narrator/3rd pov)

A couple of hours later; Uruaka, Iida, todoroki, deku, Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and Momo are relaxing after the day's work.

Bakugo still hasn't returned yet as he decided to stay longer to help with the search.

Mina: I wonder why bakugo stayed to help, even after Aizawa told us to go...

Mina said trying to start a conversation...

Jiro: Yeah, it's a bit weird and he seemed exhausted...

Kirishima: I'm sure he's fine guys, I mean it's bakubro"

Kirishima made a huge reassuring smile...

Kirishima: He's the manliest person I know.

Uruaka:What do you think deku?

Deku: huh!?

Izuku jolted back into reality...

Izuku: Sorry... I zoned out, what were you guys saying?

The shy green-haired boy looked down embarrassingly

Mina: it's okay... we're just talking about bakugo and how it's weird he is still out there, I mean it's RAINING FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Mina made sure to exaggerate the last part

Iida: if you don't mind me asking, what we're you zoning out about?

Everyone turned to the timid boy...

Izuku: me and todoroki-Kun found a little girl and she died so...I-I feel so useless, she was so youn-

Todoroki interrupted quickly

Todoroki: Don't blame yourself, midoriya

Todoroki let out a small smile, not something that happened every day...

Making everyone feel a bit better including izuku

Todoroki: You calmed that little girl down, you helped her feel safe...

Bakugo walks in drenched and in tears...

Denki: Woah, you look like shit bro!

Denki smiled as he teased the blonde boy...

Izuku: KACHAN!

Deku went over to him worried that bakugo was going to get sick, and he threw a blanket over him.

Izuku: You're gonna catch a cold, go get into something warm and I'll make you hot chocolate...

Bakugo tried to smile but couldn't...

Bakugo: Okay, thanks nerd

Bakugo then headed to his room...

Mina: Soooo~

Mina said suggesting something was going on between izuku and bakugo.

Izuku: soooo, what?

Izuku was completely oblivious to what Mina was suggesting.

Mina: What's going on with you and bakugo~

Izuku started to blush redder than a tomato...

Izuku: N-nothing, he just has been a bit off since the ruins so I thought I'd try to cheer him up!

Izuku tried reassuring the rest of them nothing was happening with bakugo and him.

No one looked convinced at all...

Izuku: I-I need to go make that hot chocolate now, I'll be back soon!

He tactically retreated from the situation...

Kirishima looked at Mina...

Kirishima: Do you think he knows why bakubro was acting so strange at the ruins?

Mina: I don't know but he is hiding something..."

Mina was now more suspicious than ever of the green-haired boy...

Bakugo walked into the room wearing a pink jumper, and the room froze.

Kirishima: W-what are you wearing!?

Kirishima started blushing like hell because of how cute his best friend was at that moment...

Deku walks in with the hot chocolate...

Izuku: Oh, shit...

Deku walked towards bakugo with a concerned look...

Izuku: why are you wearing you're sad jumper?

Bakugo looks down then goes and grabs the blanket and sits on the couch, crying into himself.

Jiro: what happened?

Jiro went over to comfort bakugo...

Bakugo: I-I heard my s-soulmate sing for suddenly...

bakugo tried not to cry...

Kirishima: Isn't that a good thing?

Usually yes but in this case no, no it wasn't...

Bakugo:n-no... they w-were singing an s-sad song, one y-you'd sing if you were in pain a-and then t-they cut off

Bakugo looked shaken up and worried...

Bakugo: And for some reason, I have this u-unshakeable feeling something b-bad happened to them...

Izuku hands bakugo a cup of hot chocolate...

Izuku: You overthink too much, just drink this and try not to think too much about it...

Deku ruffles his hand through bakugo's hair...

Usually, Bakugo would get annoyed by this but he was too upset to care at the moment...

Todoroki sends a text to Mina

Todoroki: Mina I think I know what's going on with midoriya, but we need both bakugo and midoriya to go before I say anything...

todoroki stares across the room at Mina until she replies

Mina: Okay, come to my dorm in 30 mins and I'll get some of our classmates to come too...

They both put their phones away quickly...

In Mina's room; Mina, Kirishima, Uruaka, Iida, Jiro, and Denki are all sitting waiting for Todoroki to come to tell them what he thinks is going on.

Kirishima: When is todoroki going to be here?

Kirishima and the others were growing impatient...

Mina: Soon kiris-

todoroki walked in before Mina can finish what she was saying...

Todoroki: hey, sorry if you were waiting for long

he looked a bit embarrassed...

Todoroki:Midoriya held me up...

Mina looked at todoroki curious about what they were here for...

Mina: what do you think is going on?

Todoroki began to speak, hesitating
For a second...

Todoroki: I believe Midoriya and bakugo are soul mates...

There's a short silence and then Denki bursts out laughing...

Denki: Now where'd you get an idea like that, I mean bakugo hates midoriya!

Todoroki looks Denki dead in the eyes...

Todoroki: midoriya was singing a sad song at the ruins and he stopped when the little girl died...

Everyone looked at todoroki in shock...

Kirishima: Bakubro did say he heard his soulmate singing a sad song and then cut off...

Kirishima looked down after saying this...

Todoroki: I'm not saying I'm one hundred percent right but I think bakugo and midoriya are soulmates...

Uruaka:Then let's help deku tell bakugo!

Denki turned to Uruaka and to everyone's surprise, he said...

Denki: we shouldn't get involved, if bakugo finds out we were trying to set him up with deku... well we'd be dead for sure!

Iida stood up and sighed...

Iida: I hate to say this but... kaminari is right, it's not our place, and if midoriya doesn't want to tell him then I'll respect that...

Mina rolls her eyes at Iida

Mina: I don't care, I agree with Uruaka, and with or without you I'm going to get bakubabe and midoriya together!

Todoroki sighed and also sided with Uruaka...

Todoroki: I'm sorry Iida, I agree with ashido we need to help get these two together, or else they'll never figure it out...

Iida walks towards the door and then mumbled something only he could hear...

Iida: The real question here is if they are soulmates or bound to break...

Iida, then left, followed by Denki...

1105 words in total
(Besides this)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.2K 2.1K 19
[Soulmate AU] . . . Symbols. Red String. Colors. Horns and Wings? You got that right. There are many ways to find a soulmate. Everyone in class 1-A k...
420K 17.3K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
426K 8.8K 30
(BakuDeku/Soulmate AU) Izuku has hidden his soulmate mark in fear of what Bakugou would think, but he finds out there's a way to sever a bond. When h...
283K 9.8K 30
Soulmate Au where whenever you or your soulmate gets hurt a mark appears on the spot where your soulmate was harmed, you both share the same mark and...