Satan's My Daddy(Discontinued)

By Mr-1onely

In which when a man with a major daddy kink walks in on sky in just a pair of panties and bra trying to get c... More

authors note
preview
chapter ~1~ the lingerie
chapter ~2~the bitch and the lower case p discovery
chapter~3~insulting a letter of the alphabet
chapter~4~satans little baby driver
chapter~5~having a little meeting
authors~note
chapter~6~someones gonna die today
chapter~7~him and his little touchure fit
chapter~8~this is way better
chapter~9~after some horrible jokes and wheezing
chapter~10~you guys sound like a married couple
chapter~11~buying a fyling ship
chapter~12~someomes horny
chapter~13~someones crispy
chapter~14~leave your legs open for me
~authors note~
authors note
authors note

chapter~15~the fuck his problem

0 0 0
By Mr-1onely

(recap for last chapter-

When they were about to do it mark gets a phone call from Simon saying that he found multiple people that looked Sus from them always being in the same room as sky and even looking at her at all times so mark left sky to go talk about it

Back to normal story)

'mark it's those ones there always in the same room as sky always looking in her direction,there so Sus,let's go kill the m now before you kill innocent people if something ever happened to your baby'

'no not yet I wanna see what there intentions are I need to know what they want with my baby and what they are going to do once they get her'

'ok sure I'll keep a look out and I'll be watching which means no more sex for me and hello jerking off'

'welp im of because it's no more jerking of for me and hello sex'

'ohhhh welp have fun getting your dick wet I'll update you if anything happens'

'thanks'

With that mark leaves Simon to watch security while he goes back to his little baby sleeping like a baby that will sure give him a suprise.

As mark opens the door he sees a little baby passed out in her bed.

'baby you awake?'

With no answer mark walks over and sees the mess that he created from their little meeting earlier.

After a little sigh mark gets to work cleaning up the mess.

After gently moving sky and changing her into some comfortable clothes he changes the sheets and gets back into bed with sky letting the future him worry about the future where sky would probably yell at him while in this present time he succumbs to a peaceful slumber with his little baby paced out in his arm drooling a little which only makes mark look at her in awe.

~time skip to next morning~

Mark woke up to someone touching him.

After mark has woken he saw and felt sky tracing lines over his chest with her finger tracing around his pecs and just lines in general.

'you like what you see baby'mark says in a gruffy voice.

'yeah I do i uhh mean uhh sorry to wake you'

'as long as my baby likes what she sees I don't really care'

'oh' and with that sky retracts her hands placing her hands over her chest.

'baby why did you stop it felt gooood I mean look'

Mark says lifting up the blanket and pointing down to the tent in his pants.

'uhh I um ahh well I uuu ya see'

Sky says scrambling for words while wiggling around.

'baby baby listen it's fine don't worry it will go away after a little'he says dragging his fingers through her hair.

The once tenced sky was now putty in his arms from the pleasure of someone playing with her hair.

Once mark sees that he keeps at it with sky nodding of in his arms again as sky is failing to not give into sleep she streaches making her legs spasm a little as she streaches as straight as a board. With sky's arms above her head streached out mark takes advantage of this and pulls her into a hug while shoving his face into her chest whigling a little so he's in the middle of them.

Once sky finishes streaching she realises what position they are in she giggles a little which vibrates through marks head to toes making his happy.

With sky realising that mark was to happy with what is going on she hugs his head ever further into his chest while wrapping her legs around his waist making it impossible for him to move unless he forced her which mark does not want to do so she took advantage.

After a little while sky starts to hear muffled words and the tapping of marks hand on her back.

After sky realises what's going on she lets go of his head he pants out the words of

'oh god killer tities I could barley breath'

'hag well it's your fault for putting yourself in that situation'

'well sorry I like a nice pair of tities there nice and squishy'

'hah well there all yours they get in my way to much'

With that mark sits up with his arms in the air coming out with the words of

'fuck yeah I've got a pair of big tities and a big dick im Fucking loaded'

'ha nope not wanna work im gonna need something back so ima need that dick'sky says putting her hand out open with her plan facing the roof.

With that mark possitions his dick over her hand while sky is confused at what he's doing.

Once mark lowers himself on her hand sky finally resises what's going on She tries to retract her hand which only leads to her grouping him making him let out this groan which sky finds Adorable so she does it again and gets the same reaction which puts the biggest smile on her face.

'oh you like that do you'

Mark nods blushing while covering his face with one hand while holding himself up with the other.

'aww is my little daddy shy and blushing because he's in control how cute just adorable maybe I should call you princess'

As skys saying that she gets up and pulls marks hand from over his face seing him a blushing mess and pushing him down onto his back and straddling his abdomen.

'aww look at you your still blushing how cute oop and look at that your even hard.

Sky moves backwards to now straddling his dick and realising that if she knows enough he ain't small at all.

'ohh whats this?'

Sky says full knowing and moving her hips around making make not just groan but let out a moan which makes sky make an aww face with even the sound effect.

'baby your getting into dangerous ground now I don't think you understand what game your getting yourself into'

'well if it's dangerous I think I should leave'

As sky lifts herself from his abdomen.

'aww baby don't leave please that's not what I ment'

Sky dosent even respond she just keeps getting up and changing clothes and getting some shoes on her phone and a door key and opening the door with a little wave and a good bye with a wink.

She leaves mark horny and confused closing the door with the sound of an unsatisfied groan by mark we skips her way down to Stacy's room.

Once she arrives at the door she was about to knock but could hear Stacy moaning with the sound of another man and she realised that it must be the guy Stacy had been talking to as she smiles and goes to turn around she feels an arm snake around her wait and a hot breath on her neck.

'you know baby that could be use tho you would be alot louder'

'uhh maybe'

'maybe?'

'well I have to go somewhere'sky says trying to get out of what she just got herself into.

'oh and where is this somewhere?'

'i have a job I have to go do soon'

'baby you don't you go of my timetable now'

'huh what no'

'baby you were brought up to the top since you beat me in a race and did a good job at it so my group made a decision to bring you up'

'oh really now so I dont have to work with that bitch'

'im sorry baby but you do she's one of use tho she does nothing only in the lower grades so other people do the work for her'

'oh well then she'll just have to get used to me then becouse I can't leave my princess alone with the troll'

'aww so protective someone jellous'

'maybe I am and I bet your the same if I went and talked up a random guy'

Once sky had said those words marks aura darkened and he let out a growl which made sky melt into his arms but also allurt at the same time.

'oh baby if you did that I'd kill him and punish you for it'

'ooo so scary and kinky at the same time kinda makes me want to do it ya know what I'll do it now'

'ooh really like I'd like to see you try baby because I won't let you out of my sight to do it's

'i never said when I was going to do it I could do it when your taking a shit'

'well looks like I'll just have to bring you with me'

'thats a no anyway can we go back to mine your shirtless and there's people looking at you blushing and your my princess all Mine'

'awwww ok baby let's go'

As sky goes to walk away mark picks her up over his shoulder with her facing his back with a hand on her ass check squishing it every once and a while.

'hey what the fuck are you doing?'

'going back to bed I need to show them that im taken and so are you'

'oh so we're like dating then?'

'yeah baby yeah we are dating'mark says genuinely smiling.

'fuck yes im not lonely anymore'

'baby you'll never be alone when your with me'

'and I can never leave my princess alone'

'uhh your still calling me that's

'yep'

While sky and mark play around and Stacy getting some dick,Simon finds something interesting about our little stalker friends.

~simon pov~

Oh so your talking to other people outside of the school huh and it was just perfect timing that you's were at sky accidental debue race and instantly applied to join after she got first place.uhhh that horny bastared usually takes closer looks at the applications but he was to busy trying to get his dick wet well anyways now this gives me something to do now since they just came back in let's do the rounds of where they would usually be.

~time skip to Simon trying to find them without looking sus'

Oh look there they are now let's not look Sus and just kinda linger around and see what vibe we get from them.

Wait...hold up are they walking towards me noooo the toilets are behind me to maybe but they have toilets in there rooms.its all fine just keep walking.

Fuck why aren't they stopping,is mark even sure they are human am I even sure there human.

Fuck they are sooo close I gotta get-

'uhh hey sir sorry to bother but do you know where the jobs application place thingy is?'

Oh so there's a male thought he sounds to feminine huh must get picked on for it pore guy....wait the fuck you got suduced do your job.

'oh it's just around the corner and a left I could take you there if you want?'

'sure that would be great'

He doesn't sound scary at all though I can't say that for his friend he scares me welp mark can deal with that one.

'no that should be fine its not that fare it's not a hard set of diffecrions or alot to remember let's go'

Oh fuck that's a deep voice in officially fucked he seems to confident with what's he's doing yeah I'ma tell mark bout this one.

'oh bye then hope to see you around'

'oh bye'with that sentence the scary guy sends Simon a death glare.

Ahh Fuck why did it do that does it know im into him wait no way there's no way he's that good,I need to tell mark but he's probably getting pussy,Luke's probably of training and Leo well he's probably racing a poor innocent soul god sometimes he's a phyco on the road he's a danger to himself and we'll everyone,well looks like I'll finish and go back to stalking like the weird guy.like the fuck his problem.

With a scared Simon,a horny mark and a ticklish sky the rest of the day passes by quite quickly only to bring the next day of events.

~time skip to nest day because I literally have nothing to give yous with that part~

'baby hey baby get up you need to get ready'

'no fuck of five more minutes'

'no you should have not stayed up so late last night's

'no it's your fault you kept me up by tickling me and second do you even have your own bed to sleep in like why my small bed why don't we go to yours if it's bigger'

'Ok sure we can sleep in my bed but there's rules you must follow or no sleeping with daddy'

'ok princess' mark growls which sends a shiver down sky back and into her core making her heat up.

'yes daddy'

'thats my baby now get up so we can go do that race so I can get you your rules so you can look over them okay okay'

'ok fine im up let's fuck em up so I can come back to sleep'

'wow let's go'

Now that sky's a walking zombie with mark trailing her around the room with his eyes the day slowly unfolds as the rules of daddy are being thought of.

'alright im ready let's go'

~time skip to the race~

'uhhh mark there's not that many people racing'

'oh yeah baby we usually just race each other unless we have challengers like last time you raced'

'oh ok so it's just use racing'

'yeah it's just use racing but don't go easy fuck em up show em who's boss'

'well I showed you'

'well then let's go back to our cars and race'

Sky easily got into first place but when she looked at mark he made a circle with his fingers and put his tongue in it moving it around which emmaresed sky confusing Luke who was just behind him but was soon left in the dark as mark races of with sky trying to keep up so she can try and get revenge but accepted that he won't be best but she won't give up her spot.

after 3 laps the race was done with mark walking over to sky's car with the rest of the group.

'baby what happened you didn't really put up a fight today'

'oh well you didn't put up a fight to hold back your little moans earlier'

They got a loud huh as luke,simom and leo huhed in union.

'oh yeah guys this guy moans like a bitch'

'oh so the big bad mark moans like a bitch I'd expect that from sky'simon said locking eyes with mark showing his a cocky smile.

'i know right'leo says joining on in the teasing.

'i agree'with Luke's agreement it was set that they did actually think that as like usually doesn't agree to their games.

'well little sky over here-

Once sky heard her name she knew that it was all over.

'moans like my bitch'

An 'oh' is all they got from the three.

'listen here princess your the one who moaned from getting dominated a little I wonder what it's like when it's more than just a little'

'hah he didn't just moan like a bitch he got dominated'simon says bursting out with laughter.

'ooo dangerous game baby I'll see how much you moan like a bitch when in railing you into pleasure'

'listen not gonna work you seem like such a bottom,you'd be the one getting railed'

Mark walks up to sky at that statement and grabes her neck gaining a supposed yelp from sky and shocked face from the rest of them.

'you sure about that?'

'yep im sure princess'

Mark tightens his grip a little more but not enough for it to hurt but enough for a warning.

'not let's ask again are you sure about that?'

'no'

'now what do you say?'

'sorry daddy'

Before mark could make a response they were separated by the three watching.

'alright no fucking on the race track go get a room'

'if I can't neither can you'simom says pouting.

'well fine then I'll go take my prize for winning and go get a room then'

'and well go get Leo he's left again'

While there talking sky sneaks of to her car and starts to drive of.

'ohhh mark your baby just drove away you gonna let her do that?'

'ill punish her later'

'opp well take her to your house'

'always the plan Luke's

As luke and Simon walk away mark races to his car to follow after to get read to punish his baby.

~time skip because I'ma bored~

'hah baby I found you do you really think you can hide from me because you are very wrong'

'who said I was hiding I said after the race that I was going back to bed did I not?'

'oh well I don't really remember which means that your coming with me and you can't say no'mark says inching closer to the sky who is sat on her bed looking at the mark already leaning over the top of her.

'no'he slowly inches further and sky catches on to what's going on and plays along.

'no no no no'marks not at the edge of the bed ready to pounce.

'no' sky says leaning up and booping him on the nose.

That was the breaking point for mark are he falls on top of her making her unable to move.after a little squirming with sky marks now leaning over the top of her.

'no'

'see baby this is where your wrong you shouldn't be saying no you should be begging for me not to take your ability to walk' because last time you didn't listen and had your legs closed when I got home so you need to be published'

(Warning sexual themes are coming up if your are uncomfortable with the theme please skip till there is the warning saying it is over)

Before sky could even respond mark started sucking and nibbling  earnings moans from sky.

'oh what's this?'

'whats what'

With sky having pissed of mark even tho the situation she's in she still managed to do it.(yeah you go girl be a bad bitch)

'oh fine then I'll show you'

With that marks back to nipping and sucking at her neck now earnings stuffed moans from sky as she's covered her mouth with her arm trying not to give mark the satisfaction he wants.

Mark soon realised what's going on and bites the inside of sky's neck not to hard but enough to earn a loud moan from sky.

'baby if your gonna be that loud we can't stay here I can't have other people hearing you call my name's

'huh'

'ok baby your gonna go down to my car and not cover your neck letting everyone know your mine'

'oh well don't be to long daddy oh and you completely forgot about the rolls'

'oh baby im quite long and quick on my feet don't worry and I'll tell you the rules as we go baby so make sure to remember and listen well...if you can do anything other than moan from the pleasurethe pleasure'

'huh what did you say?'

'oh nothing baby just get going I'll be out soon'

With sky walking around she feels the eyes looking at her and even sees Stacy and gets a thumb up after she saw her neck.

Aaaand that's it I'ma end it here since im a bitch but to make it up to you guys I've got 2 book ideas

1-is a gay guy with the power to summon the 2d men he simps for which means he's gonna get railed by so many men with plot twist homophobic parents tada

2-in a world where you are born with an spirit animal that guides you through out your life and can turn into human for so the girl it's about is gonna get railed

Ok so yous pick and tell me which ones you want and I'll start getting that story out anyways byeee have a great day go read some smut stalk down your ex or something or be lonely like me :3

Word count~3426

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 34 10
"He's smirking, one hand casually holding a small remote controlling the speed and pulse of the vibrating underwear I have on. "Take your eyes away...
20.9K 613 83
She's a well mannered , educated , well spoken and a millionaire Model. But she was cheated by her ex with some flirty witted girl. 10 years have p...
6K 360 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
1.2K 5 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...