𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴

By shipper_of_most__

There is some smut, but you will be warned, I have a mix of sadness, joy and lots of stuff, PLEASE COMMENT ST... More

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖
Peter x reader 1
Edmund x reader 1
Caspian x reader 1
Edmund x reader 2
Caspian x reader 2
Peter x reader 2
Edmund x reader 3
Caspian x reader 3
Peter x reader 3
Edmund x reader 4
ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤
Peter x reader 4
Edmund x reader 5
Biggest apology on this earth

Caspian x reader 4

4K 42 16
By shipper_of_most__

smut included- that's all

As we slowly took our places in Narnia's guest carriage, Poseidon and I. He was quite annoying during the entire ride, which was normal because it's a sibling's duty to annoy the other, we annoy each other until mother shuts us off. We slowly arrive at the ball, the animals and others talking, talking animals I've never seen. It was epic.

" Poseidon shut up," I say, " Look at that beaver, he's fucking talking!" I add, pointing to the beaver who was talking to a young gentlemen, around the age 9-11 I believe. " Shit he must be just like you Y/n, a talking animal," he snorts as mum was way too focused on the view in front of her to realize what he had said.

" Fuck off Poseidon, god of shit water," I hiss back, hoping the actual god of water took it as an actual joke. " Fuck off y/n, the hoe who fucked-," he paused as my hands slapped his mouth, mother turned to meet our eyes and the carriage shook, so she turned back probably thinking she imagined it, the relief vanished and I punched his shoulder, fuck muscles because I had none, Poseidon took all of the muscle genetics for himself.

Older siblings always have to get the best genetics, leaving weird and messed up ones for the younger ones.

As the Carriage slowly made its way to the entrance of the ballroom, a gentlemen open the door offering his hand, mother took it as she was always the ladylike one, but I and Poseidon had a sense of humour, so I spit on my hand and offered it to the young sir with innocence colored on my face, blinking rapidly. He looked way too disgusted and Poseidon laughed until mother pinched him, which got me laughing in return.

( I'm imagining something like this with a white or black jacket cuz we do not wanna get sick, I don't even like the outfit-but the colour is gud, anxiety :/)

As we slowly enter the huge Narnian ballroom, filled with people and animals, beautifully dressed. Most girls wore light-colored dresses with flowers on them, where is their sense of style, their lack of confidence to show up with a pitch-black dress. Even tho I had to live with Poseidon's judgy ass about my body, faking the confidence did indeed help with the actual confidence.

Whispers all around the ball, Poseidon held my hand as he was trembling. He looks like the confident person he is at home, but he is quite an anti-social person, he despises all other human beings except me and mum, AND Amphitrite. His loving wife, but she had to stay behind because of her laziness.

" Welcome, Lady y/n and Sir Poseidon, Queen of Aenetha, The Black Forest, we warmly greet you into our home, Narnia," A faun said, kneeling to us. Royals and their stupid respect to just being there. We smile as we make our way, getting smiles and hello's, we were known as the Aenethians, the devils of the forests. I and Poseidon used to always joke about Hades living in the next chamber, I swear we scared two kingdoms and a half.

" Well, I'm gonna go get food y/n, want anything?" Poseidon asked, drooling over the food laying on the massive tables, he was a bear in a man's costume. " Bring honey cake please," I respond as he slowly makes his way to the plates, getting three, two for him and one for me. Like I said, a fucking bear in a man's costume.

As he came back with a honey cake and a plate filled with food, which he knew I would steal some because I'm his sister. He places the plate on the table and we both take a seat, as many balls, we have attended. Our favourite was always the Aenethian way, the music we grew up with. But this one had its similarities to ours, so I liked it, not loved it.

As people danced and sang, me and Poseidon went our separate ways after gossiping and eating. He made a bet that I wouldn't be able to fuck anyone tonight, but he betted on it 20 golds so I was about to fuck someone tonight.

As I walked around, searching for a handsome man to actually make out and fuck, not noticing where I was going, I bump into a little lady who was holding a cup, which spilt all on me. I at first was about to beat the living out of her, but then decided to set a little performance. " Hold the cup up high, darling," I ask, and she does.

As I move my fingers around, making the symbol of water, drops get out of my dress and leave to land into the cup, people turned their heads around to see the show, and some even clapped, I smile as the last drop hits the cup and I'm fully dry, I see two guards shadow behind me and forget that magic wasn't allowed in here, " Fuck," I whisper to myself.

I could see the look on Mum's face when she realized she hadn't warned us about not using magic in here, as they thought I could kill a child or someone in here. She runs to stop the guards but Poseidon grips her arms, stopping her from further movement, we don't wanna embarrass ourselves in front of dozens of kingdoms.

As we arrive outside, a guy around my age comes in front of us, stopping the guards right on the spot. He seemed powerful, I liked it. " What the fuck are you two doing?" he asked, staring at them then to me, to which I lowered my gaze. " She used magic inside your majesty, it is not aloud," one of the guards say, I could choke them with water if mercy was not a trait I had.

" I swear I was just cleaning the mess a young girl made on my dress, I only removed water and brought it to the cup-" He paused me and eyed the guards, deadly. " She's Lady Y/n, how dumb can these guards fucking get," he sighed as he waved them off to let go of me, their pressure left and from my grip to them, I fell to the floor.

The guy ran towards me and got me up, asking if I was ok and I slowly nodded. " If you don't mind, would you like to go to the lake and show me your water magic, so I can make sure it's safe to bring in?" he asked in a thick voice, he offered his hands but this time I didn't spit. If he could get the guards off me in less than five minutes, he could get them back in less than one minute.

I grab his hands and we make our way to the lake, I ask him for his name and he says I will know later, so I just call him dude for now. We arrive at the blue lake and took a seat at the edge of the water, I show him one of my tricks and he watches carefully, admiring the beauty of floating water.

" Tell me about yourself y/n," he asks, as he keeps his gaze to the water. I look at him before speaking but then give up, knowing he's not gonna share. " Well, I'm Y/n, I'm 20, I'm Queen Astoria's daughter?" I explain the same things I say when guests arrive at our kingdom. " No like your personality and stuff like that," he indicates, he wasn't into all that royal shits, which was a good start to a long-term relationship with me.

" Oh ok, well I'm a humorous mean ass person, got it from my brother, I like making bets and making fun of people, and there's a high chance I am gonna fuck you tonight," I explain, expecting 'dude' to be surprised or shocked but he was calm. Seems like this man had a taste in sex.

"Well, if you insist," he said before I could even blink he was on top of me, not kissing me. He was just staring into my eyes. I found it soothing, he wasn't the type to love a woman from her body, I stared into his hazel eyes, not letting go of eye contact, his hands make their way to my hips and stops, he tilts his head a little, asking for permission.

" I'm the one who asked," I laugh but stop as I feel his cold hands touch my inner thighs, I could feel my cheeks burn but 'dude' kissed both of them. I suddenly remember to ask for his name. "Whats your name?" I blurt out, aware of the situation we are in but why not? " Are you sure you you want to know now my darling?" he purred as his fingers drew shapes in on my skin.

I bit my lips from making little moans come out, but he just smiles. " Yes, indeed I do," quickly say before shutting my mouth, his hands getting deeper into the exact middle of my inner thighs, I could feel myself throbbing, beat by beat. " Well, call me Caspian," he says before slamming his middle finger inside me, Caspian the ninth?! I wonder to myself but loose focus when he adds another finger in.

Pumping in and out of me, his fingers playing in me and I could explode in any minute. I shut my mouth hoping no one is here, but he looks up to me, smiles and opens my mouth. " I want to hear music tonight, and your my instrument," he whispers and I let loose, moans after moans sliding off my tongue. It felt so right but so wrong, his thumb touches my clit and I throw my head back.

After a few minutes he pulls his fingers out of me and seemed like he was himself sweating a bit. I look up at him and see him unbuckling the belt in his silky dark blue pants, slowly bringing them down, I eye him and then bring my gaze to his dick, goodness that was at least 9 inches. He looks to my inner thighs and brings his tip to it. Then he slowly slid into me, feeling the throbbing of me, he slowly starts pulling out of me and slamming back in, making each thrust count.

" F-faster," I order, feeling him in me slowly became too much, I craved speed, i wanted him to go as fast as he could. He moved the hair out of his face and sped up, hitting my sweet spot from time to time, but I needed him to hit it each and and every bloody time. I bring my hand to his waist, gripping it tightly, and slam him into me. Hitting right where I needed it to hit it, he groans and I moan, making harmony right there.

" God y/n," he whispers in my ears, as thrusting in, hitting my g-spot yet again. He goes faster then he has been and I could feel huge butterflies in my stomach, not the lovesick, the sex-sick. He speeds up and my moaning escalates, I grip his shoulders and grip it tightly, probably leaving marks. I could feel the butterflies fill all of me and I let it all go, making Caspian's name roll of my tongue in a scream, a sweet and smooth one. He slows down and says my name as he comes in me, his warm cum in me.

Our breaths were quick and we were far from exhausted, I looked at him and he send me a smirk, which I send back too. " That was great," I say, probably blushing but I will never stutter, "I think it was," he says, sweat on his forehead as he swipes them away with the bottom of his shirt, finally showing me his muscular body.

" I expect more of these," I say, even tho we just finished I wanted more, he was addicting. He laughs and opens his hand for mine to hold his, I grab his hand to get up but stumble on the way. I laugh as I realize I just had the roughest sex in my life, usually men preferred soft and sweet sex, pathetic in my opinion.

" Well you better get your legs up before your brother realizes what I've done to them," he says before snatching me up, and fixing my black dress, you have no idea how grateful I am that it wasn't white.

" Let's go then, Caspian," I say and flirt the last word, getting a kiss on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 32 15
1300 years after they are first called, the Pevensies are brought back to the land they once ruled over. A group of pirates who had journeyed throug...
424K 11.6K 34
EDMUND X READER "Edmund, I... I like you" I confessed. Fiddling with my fingers. My eyes were looking at everything. Anything. Anything but him. "I j...
89.3K 1.9K 21
"Lost and cold. Tired and lonely I reached out. I waved my arms and screamed for help. Desperately trying to speak. But nobody saw, nobody heard. I...
11K 546 38
"How do you keep floating when you feel like sinking?" "If your heart feels heavy, you'd sink. Otherwise, you'd float." ***** [SEQUEL TO THE OFFSPRIN...