(Yandere) X Readers Oneshots...

Par AlishaDaWolf

One shots for everyone with the fandoms included: Identity V, Creepypasta, Among Us, Dead By Daylight, Dark D... Plus

REQUEST PAGE - INFORMATION
DeadByDaylight - YandereThe Huntress X FemChildReader
Identity V - YandereThe Photographer/Joseph X FemReader
Identity V - PossessiveFan Wujiu X FemReader
Identity V - Disciple/Ann X YandereMaleReader
Identity V - Norton X HuntressReader
Identity V - Norton X SurvFemReader (PART 1?)
CREEPYPASTA/AMONG US CROSSOVER
Among Us - YandereImpDarkBlue X CrewmateReader
Among Us - YanImpGreen X CrewReader X ImpLime
Identity V - Postman/Victor X HuntressReader PART 1
YandereShapeShifterShark X FemDiverReader
One Shots I am working on at the moment..
Question and Fanart of Lady Dimitrescu
Among Us - YanImpostorMalePurple X GenderNeutralReader
Identity V Screenshots
Thank you for the fanart! ❤
Identity V - YandereMikeMorton X FemReader
Identity V - YandereLucaBalsa X FemReader
Identity V - YandereAndrewKreiss X FemReader
YandereLadyDimitrescu X FemChubbyReader PART 1
Emil and Ada Fanart and some screenshots
Identity V Screenshots
YandereMalak X MaleReader -Dark Deception
YandereLadyDimitrescu X FemChubbyReader PART 2
YandereGoldWatcher X FemReader - Dark Deception
YandereLuckyTheRabbit X MaleReader - Dark Deception
Ballora X YandereReader - Sister Location
YandereBoyfriend X FemReader
YandereEmil X FemPsychologistReader PART 1- Identity V
ALL ONE-SHOTS AND WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH THEM
YandereMercenary/Naib X FemReader PART 2
ONE-SHOTS UPDATE
NEW UPCOMING TOKYO REVENGERS FANFIC
Yandere Tokyo Revengers X FemReader Fanfic RELEASE DATE

Identity V - YandereMercenary/Naib X FemReader

3.1K 55 120
Par AlishaDaWolf

This is up to 6,000 words and I have been working on this for a long time, even with a slow process..

It is a bit random, as it will contain some Yandere behavior but some comforting moments at the same time, so, yeah...

Also, I would like to point out that I do not condone Yandere behavior in real life. I have heard of ppl wanting real life Yanderes or wanting to become yanderes and stuff..
Yeah, I get it, as a joke or roleplaying it is alright, but not if it gets serious to the point where someone in real life gets hurt.

I doubt that we would enjoy getting kidnapped by anyone obsessed with us in reality and having to deal with torture and murder and such things...

But this is simply a fan fiction so you are safe :)

Anyways, let's gooo-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new survivor had arrived to the manor. As expected, the survivors - or at least, most of them, were quite excited and curious about the newcomer. They all did their preparations and wanted to help the new survivor feel at ease with them and, basically, warmly welcome them with open arms.
They wondered about their skills, their origin, their name, their gender, their hobbies, personality, looks and much more.
There were a few of them that did not like interacting with others - especially with new ones that much, however, they were still as curious and wanted to learn about the new person. The only person who didn't care was no other than Naib Subedar. That was not his real name, but he wished to go by that, refusing to let others know his real name.

Naib was a mysterious and introverted man who preferred to keep things to himself and not interact that much with others, unless it was needed. He was very strong, very hardworking and would always help the ones in need, but due to unknown experiences he went through in the past - things unknown to his fellow survivors, he could be rude and cold, definitely not the best companion to have. He did have a good relationship with a few survivors, mostly William, Norton and maybe that Lucky boy, but he was not crazy about spending time with others.

The new survivor had finally arrived. She was a simple girl, someone who had her own features attractive in their own ways, but other than that, to him, she didn't stand out from the crowd. Mostly everyone greeted her with a warm smile, a bow or a handshake, introducing themselves to her.
She would give them a smile and write down to her notebook, "I am Y/n N/n. Pleased to meet you all, I hope we can be friends!" The gardener appeared next to the girl, "Wait, why are you writing on a notebook?" Y/n continued writing for a few seconds before she raised her notebook again, "Because I am mute, I cannot talk anymore or use sign language."

After some minutes passing, she was already a likeable girl among the survivors. Even the ones that were not so talkable attempted to interact with her. She was just so friendly and she gave everyone a calm aura.

They were all gathered at the kitchen table, eating and communicating. Of course, she had to put aside her belongings in order to eat. The mercenary did not speak to her at all, neither did he find himself interested in the new member. Still, his eyes were locked on her as his mind just traveled. He woke up from his thoughts when her eyes looked at his. She immediately sensed his dark and dull aura, but she still managed to break a small smile and wave at him, noting to herself that she had to be a bit careful with her words and behavior around him, as he did not seem so friendly. Naib scoffed and faced away from her.

After what felt like forever, Aesop guided Y/n to her new room, which was very near to Edgar's, Murro's, Melly's and Naib's rooms. Before she could enter her room, she found the mercenary walking past her. Before he could leave, Y/n raised her hand in order to catch his attention. Naib dully stared at her, crossing his arms and waiting for her to write. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, I am Y/n. I didn't get the chance to meet you. What is your name?" "Naib, but you probably won't even remember it in the end of the day." He said rolling his eyes. She continued writing. "Nice to meet you.. I am new here so I am still quite nervous and lost... Could you show me around the place and tell me the rules later?" The mercenary turned his back on her and started heading to his room, "Go find someone else to do that for you." Y/n was astonished at his rude remark in the end. However, she felt like it would have been wrong to judge someone that easily. After all, who knows what the guy went through? Also, it is completely normal for someone not to trust a stranger that is about to live in the same area as them. She just... She was just nervous and wanted people to warm up to her and her do the same to others.

What she feared the most, however, was people discovering her little secret..

-----------------------------

Two days later, Y/n had already made a lot of friends. Most of them would invite her to their rooms to hang out, others simply just talked to her, but the mercenary still kept away. Y/n was aware of it, but she just couldn't find the heart to leave the poor guy out. So, that's why she decided to do acts of kindness towards him, such as greeting him and complimenting him, despite the fact that she never recieved any positive things from him.

Naib was outside in the garden, practicing his skills alone and basically exercising for hours. It was something that he used to do everyday, and people would rarely bother him at that time. It was only in a few occasions when he had to be informed about something important or when his closest teammates wanted to speak to him.
He soon saw Y/n enter the garden, holding an apple and a bottle of water. She showed him her notebook, "Hello, Naib. I noticed that you have been training for a long time so I wanted to offer you something so you can stay hydrated and not hungry." "Tch. I don't need your help, I do this everyday, I don't need a babysitter. Go and spend time with the others, I am busy." He scoffed and continued punching the air, but not without noticing the saddening look on the girl's face. She placed the supplies on the bench and quickly wrote something on a paper, before she ripped it and placed it next to the fruit and then, she quickly left.

Naib paused at this, before he approached the bench and took the ripped paper. "I am sorry for being a bother to you. I thought that maybe you needed some company, but since you don't need it, I won't bother you again." He stopped training once he saw that.

Great, he just made the girl feel upset, how lovely. How much he disliked it when he had to deal with soft hearted people like her - they would always end up getting sad, worried and depressed for every meaningless thing or person. It was difficult for him to understand the fact that everyone was different from each other and not everyone was as physically or mentally strong enough to face certain situations the same way he would. That's what made things confusing and annoying to him.

He knew that if any of the survivors noticed that Naib had made the new girl upset, they would have told him, or forced him to apologize and make it up to her.

His eyes then traveled back to the bottle of water and apple that she had cared to leave for a stranger. For someone like him. He let out an annoyed sigh, knowing what had to be done.

-----------------------------

It was time for a match. This time, it was Freddy, Margaretha, Naib and Y/n against Axe boy. The little boy was so excited to go against the new survivor - she seemed to be scared, confused, but quite cute, too!

Naib, on the other hand, was not so happy knowing that he would have had to save and guide Y/n on the match, too. Nobody even knew her skills yet, neither did she.

"Y/n, I know this is scary, especially as a first time, but we will all be there to guide you, okay? Let's all try our best, hopefully the hunter will go easy on you!" The dancer assured the new girl that was sitting between her and Naib. She just gave a fake smile, as if to tell her that she had it under control, while in reality she had no idea what she had to face out there. She was really scared with everything that she heard. She was very good at hiding it, though. Only the mercenary was able to tell her emotions, but he decided to ignore her for now.

-----------------------

During the match, Margaretha found Y/n earlier and the two of them did not get separated at all during the beginning, while Freddy was trying his best to kite Axe boy, as much as he could, while the mercenary focused on decoding, not having anything else to do.

After a long time, Axe Boy had managed to eliminate the lawyer first, then following the dancer, leaving Y/n on her own. Naib was failing to find her, so he had no other choice but to decode. After all the machines had popped, he ran straight through the nearest gate - after being cautious of his surroundings, before he opened the gates. He was ready to leave immediately, until he turned back and thought about Y/n. He had no idea where she was and what was going on all that time. He was having a small fight on whether he had to leave or run back for her. He knew that someone like her was unable to protect herself that much from the hunter. On the other hand, he knew that maybe he just had to leave immediately so he could let her do her own thing and learn not to rely on her teammates all the time.

He stopped when he thought more about her. How kind she was to everyone and even him, the way she spent her precious time looking for him around the mansion just to deliver a few things to him, how much she... Cared about the strangers around her.

He growled to himself before he ran back, trying to find the girl.

Not so long after, he found the girl chaired in a bad condition, passed out. Axe boy was nowhere near them, he was probably out there looking for the remaining survivor standing. He quickly untied her and tried to wake her up, but she was already out. There was blood and bruises on her skin, but despite that, her face still held a peaceful expression. Not wasting any more time, he secured her back and legs with his strong arms and lifted her up bridal style with ease, before he started sprinting towards the nearest exit gate. Axe boy had discovered them. He knew that they would lose if he were about to hit him, as he had detention and they would both be downed, losing the game. He was not giving up easily, as he continued running, dodging every single attack that came his way, the girl still fainted on his arms.

In the end, he succeeded. He managed to guarantee a tie, saving himself, but the girl, too. It was not the first time he had saved someone, but this time, he couldn't help but feel heroic. Hopefully, that was a way of making it up to her for upsetting her.

--------------------------

"I am telling you - they are just minor injuries." Naib sighed as the doctor insisted on aiding his wounds. "You should focus on the others, they had a worse time than I did." "The others are already doing better, they will be fine. Y/n also woke up, she is still lying on the hospital bed. Thankfully, most injuries disappear once you arrive back at the mansion, especially when you escape, so she only needed to rest for a bit to recollect her powers." Then, Emily smiled at him. "It was really brave for you to run back for her, Naib. It could have been so much worse if she were left there. She is already- Wait, where are you going, Naib? Naib?"

She was interrupted when Naib had turned his back on her and started heading off to somewhere, "Thanks for the help, doc."

----------------------------------

Y/n was laying under the warm, white sheets of the hospital bed as she was lost in her own thoughts of the horrors and pain she went through the match. She found it really difficult and a horrible experience to go through.

She was very surprised to hear that the two of them escaped - but she escaped thanks to him. Naib. Of course, she didn't expect less from him, she was just shocked that he actually risked his own self just to save her. She was really curious of what he went through while she was out.
She thought that, perhaps, he only attempted to save her just to get a tie? Or maybe, he is not the type of person he showed he was..

Suddenly, she heard a few knocks on the door, before it slowly opened. It was none other than Naib himself. Speak of the devil.

He allowed himself in, as he looked at the girl staring back at him. "Hm. You seem to be just fine now."

Y/n felt a bit awkward that it was just the two of them. Their last interaction back at the manor did not go so well.

"Do you feel any pain?" He asked, trying to seem uninterested as he leaned back against the wall and stared outside the window. Y/n shook her head and wrote on her notebook, after picking it up from the bedside table. "I am fine. But Emily insists on keeping me here for the day." He did take notice of the small pout on her face. He chuckled at her stubbornness. "Maybe you should listen to her. She is really good at her job, so don't try to do otherwise." Well, look who is talking.

"By the way, about the match..." He started, making the girl slowly put her notebook down, expecting to hear the worse. She couldn't blame anyone, after all, she did fail at most things she did back there. If it wasn't for the dancer, she would have been eliminated a long time ago.
"It is a very difficult thing to do. It requires a lot of things - body strength, psychology... So don't expect to do well at the beginning. You may probably get a lot of loses." Then, he noticed the disappointed look on her face. "Hey hey, cheer up or somethin'. It's not like it is painful and difficult all the time. You will get used to this, and you will get stronger, trust me. We all went through the same phase as you. But that doesn't mean that you won't try, will you?" He glared at her, making her tense and nod quickly. "Good."

Then, he changed his position and put one of his hands inside a pocket, "Well, since it seems like everything is good, I don't see why I should be here anymore." He slowly walked towards the bedside table, turning his back on her, as he placed a flower that he took from his pocket on her bedside table, before he left the room, his back still facing her, not showing his face to her.

She raised her eyebrows at this strange behavior, before she held the flower that was picked from the garden.

Y/n could recognize the blue flower as a Hydrangea, or otherwise, a symbol of gratitude or apology.

---------------------------------

Some weeks later, Y/n finally managed to get to know every survivor and most hunters of the manors. Needless to say, she had already gotten quite comfortable around the place, but she was also getting used to the idea of participating in matches, even though she was still a weak player so far.

Her relationship with the mercenary was still as awkward as ever and he was still rude most of the time, but other than that, she found herself interested in him whatsoever. She wanted to get to know him better, and so did he, despite the fact that he was not showing it with emotions.

However, it was quite obvious that he was trying to get her attention in any ways possible, as he would sometimes drag her to places and make her stay and watch him fight and see his skills even against her will, claiming that he was only trying to show her some important tips. In other times, he would say that he needed a second hand to carry some things for him, but something that could also make her stronger. After they were done, he would simply tell her to leave and do her own thing, without saying a thank you. He wasn't really that type of person to show much emotion, she was very well aware of it.

-------------------------------

Naib stared at the ceiling with his arms behind his head and his legs crossed as he was laying on his bed. The clock was ticking and he couldn't find himself able to sleep. Just like the usual.

He would often sleep late, and before he could feel sleepy, he would go out at night and walk around the peaceful corridors, without anyone taking notice of him.

It was already around one in the morning, yet, as expected, there was still darkness outside. He was passing by the garden, when he heard a foreign voice, "No need to fear, it's okay..." It was a really soft and quiet voice, almost like a whisper.

He hid behind a wall and spared a glance at the person. His eyes widen in shock.

Y/n was sittting on the bench. She had her index finger raised as a little sparrow was on her finger, singing to her. The moonlight on her skin made her look even more beautiful and pure. Y/n then giggled, "You're such a cute bird.. Thanks for keeping me company."

Naib couldn't believe it. Y/n was actually talking. It was either a miracle that she found her voice..

Or maybe, just maybe, she lied to everyone.

He was planning on staying and listening to her voice for more, if it wasn't for the sparrow that noticed him and flew away. He quickly hid once Y/n turned her face towards his way, but it seemed like she did not notice him.

-----------------------------

The next morning, Y/n and Naib exited their rooms at the same time in order to go to the kitchen and have breakfast. Y/n smiled sweetly at him and raised her notebook that had the phrase 'Good morning!' to him. She felt a bit tensed when he just stood there and stared at her intensely for a few moments suspiciously, before he mumbled a good morning back, as they both headed towards the kitchen in an awkward silence.

During breakfast, it was rather quiet. Just a few people would talk and you would hear a few coughs every now and then, but it was quiet enough. Naib found the perfect opportunity to ask her...

"Yo, Y/n," He spoke as he looked inside her eyes, catching everyone's attention. "How is your experience so far here? Why don't you tell us a bit...."
Y/n smiled happily, finally taking notice of the fact that he cared enough to ask her.

However, her smile turned into confusion when right before she could grab her notebook, Naib, who was right in front of her, snatched it away from her reach, shocking others as well, "No, you won't really be needing this anymore... After all, you were speaking just fine to that little bird previous night." Y/n felt extremely uneasy, but she tried her best to remain calm. She quickly snatched her note book out of his hands when he least expected it and firmly started to write. "What are you talking about, Naib?"
"You know very well..." He seemed to be rather calm about the situation, however, his suspicious nature could easily be seen from his intimidating gaze. "How do you explain me hearing you speak last night? Did you get your voice back by magic or.... Did you lie about mute?"

Now, some survivors stared perplexed at Naib, questioning his objective, while others stared at Y/n...

"Naib, are you sure you are okay? Have you been sleeping well last night?"
"He seems perfectly fine to me! Plus, Naib never lies..."

A few whispers were heard here and there. Y/n swallowed her saliva harshly, before she gave the sweetest smile she had. She continued writing... Much calmer this time. Her sweet smile never leaving her face. She then turned her notebook around, revealing what she wrote to everyone.

"Silly you, Naib!~ I was already asleep last night. I always sleep before one AM. How could you have seen me in the garden at that time...while speaking too? I am mute, remember? Maybe you need to rest a bit.. All this hard work has been exhausting you to the point where you start seeing and hearing things."

Naib did not answer her for a few seconds. He looked at everyone across the room. All eyes were on him now, expecting him to respond. He cleared his throat, "Ah, excuse me... I suppose you are right. I have been working very hard these days, you know it well.. Also, these matches have been really difficult, I hardly get a win." He then stretched his arms, before he looked back at her, "But tell me, Y/n.." He slowly got up and placed his hands on the table, glaring down at her, making everyone freeze. The room suddenly grew colder than it was.

"Isn't it a bit strange how you knew exactly that I said I saw you in the garden and at one in the morning... When I never even mentioned anything about the time or place.... In the first place?"

Y/n's eyes and mouth widened and one of her eyes twitched, knowing that her anxiety had messed all the information out. Her heart was beating rapidly as she felt like a deer caught in the spotlight. It felt like everyone was against her. The survivors turned to Y/n now, after she was caught red handed, while some of them were still confused.

"Um... Guys..." Melly started speaking slowly. "I don't really have a clue of what is going on but... Why is this debate so important right now? I-I mean... Who cares whether she can speak or not? Maybe she is shy and she doesn't want to speak!"
"I-I agree..." Victor nodded quickly, "We-We really shouldn't interfere with someone's privacy like that! She could be shy... I-"

"Then why doesn't she tell us?" Naib growled, getting tired of the others talking, "Why do you guys keep making theories like that without asking her? Tell us, Y/n... How can you explain hiding your voice from us?" He glared at her then.

Angry, frustrated and fearful tears formed in her glossy eyes. Her face's expression turned into anger as she quickly wrote a few things down, before she, for the first time, abandoned her notebook on the table, got up from the chair and quickly walked away, heading to her room, but not without one or two female survivors chasing after her.

Jose took the paper in his hands and read what she had furiously written to them, "This is none of your fucking business, Naib. Leave me alone."
Naib scoffed bitterly. "I knew she had been lying all alo-"

A loud slap was heard across the room.

Naib widened his eyes and held his red colored cheek, as he turned to face an angry Martha. "You idiot! I cannot believe you actually caused all this drama, for what?! For her voice?!" She was yelling at his face now. "Why do you even care about her having a voice or not, does it change anything?! Have you considered the fact that even if she is not really mute, she is not talking to us because she is feeling unsafe here?! Now look what you've done... She may as well never trust any of us anymore! And what if she is actually mute?! Ugh.... This is stupid... My morning is ruined..." She groaned and left the room. Everyone looked back at Naib, with shocked, pitiful and angry faces. He growled in pure anger and knocked almost anything that stood his way, as he left somewhere, but nobody really followed him to know where exactly....

--------------------------

Y/n silently sobbed to herself as she had her face buried in her arms that held her legs close to her chest. She was sat on her bed, trying her best to ignore the worried voices of her friends that tried to help her feel better or let them approach her outside her door.

She couldn't believe that Naib really went that far. He was right - She had been caught lying about her voice. But it was an... Extremely touchy subject, and even though she escaped the past, she didn't escape the memories and nightmares that occurred because of her voice, simply. She had her own reasons not to want to speak around others...

She didn't want people to know. Just the smallest detail of her past made her panic and feel unsafe. She just wanted to forget and move on, but after everything, she didn't want people to hear her voice ever again.

-----------------------------

For a few days, maybe two or three, nobody got the chance to see Y/n, as she was hidden inside her room all the time, and whenever she left to go to the bathroom or to eat, she was never seen by anyone.

That's exactly what Y/n wanted, to be alone. Even if she had to ignore the fact that she had three matches to participate in, which she avoided.

It wasn't until morning - around four, when she wanted to go out for a bit. She had a hard time trying to sleep, so she assumed that some fresh air wouldn't harm.

She stepped outside and hugged her jacket close to her chest as she stared up at the sky.

She loved the fact that the sky had that soft, blue color that was accompanied by the, what seemed like tiny, tiny white spots, called stars. She kept inspecting the colors and the whole sky, as the soft wind blew, amd the crickets being the only thing to be heard.

She smiled to herself and she exhaled, "The sky is so beautiful tonight..."

"Not as beautiful as you, princess."

She gasped and sharply turned behind her, to see Naib standing a close to her, with his arms crossed. She had no idea how he managed to get there without being noticed.

"Hm? Take a picture, it will last longer..." He chuckled and moved spot. Y/n glared at him intensely. He raised his eyebrow and smiled, "You know, it is very cute with that angry look on your face."

Y/n, not wanting to deal with him, quickly attempted to walk past him into her room, but he grabbed her by her arm with force, making her eyes widen. "You won't ignore me like that. And you won't isolate yourself from me or even lie to me again..." He then pulled a cloth out of his pocket (yeah the classic) and covered her nose and mouth. She started struggling and tried to get away from his grip, but he was much stronger than he looked, and her body soon grew weaker and her vision turned black.

---------------------------

"....ted wa....ble, but....."

I started hearing a fainted and familiar voice, however, it was not clear enough for me to understand what he was saying... But as the seconds passed, I started regaining consciousness.

".... And I k... it was wrong of m... do that in front of everyone- oh, you're finally awake, sweetheart?" Naib, who was laying right beside me titled his head and smiled at me, as he continued playing with my hair with his hand.

I quickly jumped from the bed and ran to this door and started to bang and hit on it, in hopes of alerting someone. He didn't move an inch, as he just chuckled before he turned and sat on his bed. He looked at me and fixed his hair, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh? Yeah yeah, everything's good, no need to panic..." He lazily spoke, as if mocking her or something.

I just stared at him in fear. There were so many things I wanted to ask and tell him, but... I had nothing to write on.

"Since I know that you are too shy to speak, you won't be able to scream for help, so I decided not to even shut your mouth in any way.. After all, you are mute, so nobody can hear you anyways. Why even bother?"

Then, I glared at him with determination in my eyes, something that he noticed.

I turned back on the door, and with a rapid beating heart and fear, I started yelling for the very first time after years of being heard by someone, "HELP ME!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!! PLEASE HELP ME, HELP, HEELP!!" I started yelling and screaming with all my will. It was terrifying to hear myself scream like that after so many years, it had even shocked Naib, as his face grew pale and his eyes widen, not expecting me to yell like that.

I then stopped yelling as I held onto the door, my hair covering my face as I heavily panted, trying to gain my breath back. 'I got you now, asshole..' I couldn't help but think, knowing that my screams were loud enough to be heard, and since he had not seen that coming from me, I would be freed anyway.

"...." Naib started to giggle as he rose his head. "..hmhmhm.... Hahahahaha..." His laughter started to grow more and more with the seconds as he looked up at me with these terrifying poisonous eyes of his, "I didn't expect to hear your beautiful voice again since that night..." I whimpered, feeling terrified from his mood. "But the thing is... That nobody can find us here! I made sure of that... I knew that nobody would hear yours screams, but I really didn't expect to hear you!"

".... G-Get away from me..." I whispered while trembling like a leaf. He rose his eyebrow as he was now standing a bit far from me with his muscular arms crossed, "Hm? What was that?" "I SAID GET AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I started yelling so many things at him, but in fact, he seemed to enjoy my voice, but not my attempts at trying to tackle or punch him, as he effortlessly blocked my attacks, making it impossible for me to somehow gain a good hit. "Yeah I get it, the kitty has claws and everything, but you'll hurt yourself like that." "Shut up.. Shut up shut up SHUT U-" I yelled at him, letting all my hidden emotions out, not caring about the world anymore, until he tackled me on the bed, him on top of me. I started kicking around and yelling as I soon started sobbing, feeling overwhelmed from everything.

I expected him to do the worst, but instead.... He hugged me close and tight, slowly making me tired and I stopped moving. "There there... Let it all out now, you're okay..." He then started petting my head softly, surprising me with that caring gesture. I couldn't stop crying, but instead of being yelled to shut up or getting punished.. He allowed me to cry with no consequences.
"You're safe now, you're okay, nobody will hurt you now.. Just let all your emotions out."

That's when I realized... His goal was not to see me just talk and cry, but he wanted to release my hidden self and emotions that even I didn't know I had.

After a while when I started to calm down, he spoke again, softly, "Are you feeling a bit better yet?" "..." I did not reply, but just laid there. "I...." He huffed, "I... am sorry for all this. I didn't mean to make you upset. Especially in front of everyone. But... Don't you think we need to know the truth?" "...."
".... Are you willing to tell me why you refuse to talk? And... Why is it so difficult for you to do that? Just... Just help me understand already!!" He started yelling, ruining the peace, "Help me understand what is wrong!! And how I can fix it.. Your silence... Your silence is driving me insane!!" He took a moment to breathe, as I tried to focus on my rapidly be at in heart.

"...." He then slowly pulled away from me and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Jeez, you sure are the sensitive kind. The most difficult for me to handle.." He chuckled to himself, before he got up and threw a notebook along with a green pen on the bed next to me. "Take these in case you feel like telling me something. I'll go get some fresh air." He then glared at me, "And no - You are staying here. You can't leave."

----------------------------------

After what seemed like forever, when the sky darkened, he decided to return to where he had Y/n locked. He slowly unlocked the door and locked himself in with her. To his disapproval, he found her curled up in the corner of the room, asleep. He sighed before he picked her up and softly tucked her to his bed, before sitting next to her and staring down at her face. He took some hair off her face with his fingers as he touched her cheeks that had dried tears stained on them. She possible had another breakdown while he was missing for some... Business.

Then, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. He found a piece of paper torn in a few pieces. He got up and picked them up, assembling them together to see what was written. Apparently, the girl had written some things there but probably regretted them and wanted to get rid of them, but had forgotten them there.

He growled to himself and gripped on the papers tightly as he finished reading. He had discovered from her little words that he recognized her story.
Some years ago, he had heard of a story about four teenage girls that were kidnapped by two men and were tortured for days while they would get terribly punished if they dared speak or make a noise. She was the only survivor, as the other girls died by facing the consequences of screaming and crying - which they knew meant death, while Y/n managed to stay strong enough until she was found after almost a year. The kidnappers had faced the consequences they deserved but Y/n had been left traumatized by the whole situation she lived, and her voice was never heard again, no matter how much help she was provided with.

He left the room again to go training, as he started letting all his anger out.

He couldn't believe that she was the girl that had gone through this. When he heard two years ago her story, he couldn't care much since she was already found but she was also a stranger to him, but it felt so overwhelming when he realized that it was her. How could he not have noticed this sooner?!

He felt extremely terrible when he had brought all these memories back to her from his behavior.

He had to make it up to her.

--------------------------

The girl was trembling as she was hidden inside the closet. She didn't even make a sound, only her eyes were moving everywhere, feeling safer in the dark where she couldn't easily be noticed by them.

Uh oh...

She heard footsteps coming closer and closed. She heard a few doors opening a closing. It was these men, checking on the girls to see if they were trying to do anything bad or not.

It was her turn.

He heard one of the men slowly approach the room and soon, the closet in which she was hidden...

With teary and terrified eyes, she watched the man open the closet...

However, instead of seeing one of the two twisted, sick and murderous men... She saw Naib Subedar instead.

(Who gave this man the permission to be thIS SEXY PLZ AND MY RESPECT TO THE GODLY ARTIST THAT DREW HIM LIKE THAT)

Instead of raising his hand to grab or hit her... He raised his eyebrow. "Hm? Are you hiding from me, Y/n?"

She just trembled as she kept staring at him with tears in her eyes. Feeling... White relieved that I was him instead of someone else.

The mercenary let out a deep sigh, before he spread his arms open for her, "Come 'ere, you're safe." He slowly pulled her out of the closet (Yay you came out of the closet :D🏳️‍🌈) and helped her sit on the bed right next to him. She stared down at her fingers, trying to control her breath.

He kissed her head lightly, "I saw your note. I know what had happened to you." Unfortunately, that made her eyes tear up even more. "I am sorry for... What you've been through. And I am sorry for the way I have treated you... But don't you think that things would have been better if you had told me the truth from the beginning?" She quickly shook her head. "Why not?"
"B-Because I just .... want to forget... B-But everything makes it impossible to do that..." She silently whispered. He was now fully silent, he didn't even breathe, just so he could hear her voice. "Y/n..." He took her cold hands between his warm ones, "I've seen people die, too... I've killed people, too...." He mumbled the last part, making the girl feel uneasy. "... It was really painful and traumatizing.. It still hurts to remember the past. Scars may be permanent..." He cleaned her tear stained eyes with his thumb and gave her a side smile, "But wounds can be healed. You may not be able to forget the past... So the best you can do is use it to your advantage - to make you stronger, accept the fact that it is all in the past, and if you have managed to get through it, who says you won't be able to continue?"

"...." Y/n started giggling softly, catching the man by surprise, "What's... So amusing to you?" "I-It... It is very unlikely o-of you to talk like a saint..." His face reddened, "Oh, be quiet ya little mouse!" He joked with a smile, but it quickly dropped when he noticed her getting serious at his words.

".... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He hugged her, once again. "You don't need to be afraid anymore... You can talk, you can yell, you can scream and let it all out... Nobody will silence you again." Then, his eyes started shining as he glared at the door, god knows what was on his mind, as he hugged the girl even tighter. "As long as I am here... Nobody will ever dare hurt you in any way again."

-----------------------------------

Naib giggled softly to himself, careful enough not to wake Y/n who was asleep between his arms. Her face was so peaceful, it was impossible to stop looking at her.

It was the first time he had ever showed such affection to someone... Or, more specifically, to a woman. Holding her was so foreign, yet... So comforting, warm and nice.

He promised to himself that he would never let anyone hurt her ever again. After all the trauma she had been through, he promised to himself to help her...

Even if it meant locking her there with him and murdering all the people out there that could possibly be a threat to her...

Who said that a doctor wouldn't kill her? Or a damn perfumer that even murdered her own sister out of pure jealousy... Or something, or someone else...

He laughed softly as he caressed her cheek, "You are safe now... Nobody will take you away..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you guys liked it ;-; I literally had no idea of any other way to end it- I felt like I needed to write something at least, so I came up with this and hoped for the best-

Hopefully you enjoyed this :')... Uh, yeah. It is also late so I am feeling sleepy and...

Have a good month, June 1st!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
280K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
8.2K 183 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
641 54 6
𝘁𝗿ŭ𝘀𝘁 \ ˈtrəst \ firm belief in the reliability, truth or ability of someone or something. "𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒...