Fatal Attraction

De Tillararee

Just got some top from this stripper bitch ‼️ - Read &' find out πŸ’‹ Mais

Cast
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Side note
7
8
9
10
KING VONN 😭😭
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
LISTEN
25
26
27
28
29
Authors Note
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
Update πŸ₯³

36

790 61 21
De Tillararee

King Von 💙

Today was special. It's baby girls birthday. Although I knew she hasn't completely forgiven
me yet I'm trying my best  to make sure she completely enjoys her day.

It was still early being that it's her day I knew I had to start early. She isn't gonna be sleep too long. Since I can't cook I hired a chief to make Kiesha a special birthday. He was downstairs cooking while in her room quietly setting her presents down.

She looked so peaceful sleeping but it was time to ruin that. I slowly walked over to her making sure to be quiet. " VONNNNNN WHY THE FUCK YOU LICKING MEEEE". She screamed.

" Good morning sunshine, isn't that a good way to wake up? Having ya man lick your face". She pushes me off her with attitude going to the bathroom.

Her gifts was behind me so she didn't see them yet. I was actually glad she went into the bathroom because I needed to set up one of my big surprises. It was a perk of being a celebrity. We can get some favors.

I went live on Instagram adding one of her favorite singers to the call. They accepted. I held my finger over my mouth letting them know not to talk yet.

" Aye Gang Nem, what you on? Come out that bathroom". A grumpy Kiesha came out. Placing the camera to her face she went straight to complaining. " Yo take that phone out my face gang it's early as hell". She said. " you tweeting chill someone wanna tell you something".

" HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOOO YOUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASIAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU. HE LOVESSS YOU HE DOOOO HE LOVESSS YOU HE DOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU". Beyoncé sang on live to my baby girl.

This was the first time I saw a black person face literally turned red. Beyoncé was laughing so hard. " OMG, thank you queen". She told her. Tears was forming in her face. I could see she was happy.

" you welcome beautiful happy birthday". " thanks B". I told her ending the live video. " thankkkkk you babbyyyy". She jumped on me. Wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

" you welcome but that's not the half. Look over there". I pointed to her gifts causing her to gasp in awe.

She ran too her gifts opening them like a child on Christmas Day. It was the cutest thing ever. " omg baby you ain't even have to do all this". " yes I did". Honestly the only thing I wanted to do was make her happy and I'm glad I'm accomplishing that right now.

" let's get breakfast". I told her leading her into the kitchen. The vibe I was getting from her was like we fell in love for the very first time and I'm enjoying it.

It's like everything this morning was surprising her. " Dayvon I know you ain't cook this". She said. " hell nah baby I'm a gangster not a chef I hired someone". We busted out laughing. It was true though.

We took a good hour eating and talking. It was a lot of things to choose from and we wanted to try it all. This what I love. Spending time with my girl and being in her good books.

I may not show my soft spot but I really do have it. My heart is gold but it takes a really good person to get that out of me.

After breakfast we both went into the shower and got ready for our day. Since it's her birthday I gave her some money to get her hair and nails done. My baby got to get her shit together.

My day was going to be long as well putting everything together for this dinner but I wasn't worried about it. It was a good cause.

_______

Asian Doll

Everything was all set. So far my birthday was amazing I must say. Vonn really out did his self. This is the reason I fell in love with this man.

My guest was already at the restaurant waiting for me but I couldn't leave home before I took my photos.

" Bae you better put that big ass Chanel bag I bought in that picture". I rolled my eye at Vonn. I'm not the flashy type but I was also mad grateful.

After getting my pictures we headed out making our way to the restaurant. I'm not sure if I was too excited but it seemed to take forever. Eventually we pulled up to a fancy restaurant.

" damnnnnn gang".? I said in amusement. Vonn came over and open the door for me being the perfect gentlemen. Security might us at the restaurant. Don't need any foolishness tonight.

I smiled big seeing all my friends sitting around the table waiting for me. We took a seat and started reviewing the menu while chatting.

" well hello". I heard a familiar voice said from behind me while everyone recorded. Slowly I turned around. " BITCHHHHHHHH WHO TF". I screamed across the restaurant getting everyone attention.

" Ya boyfriend flew me out". She said. It was my only friend I had back in Miami. I always use to tell Vonn how much I missed her but I did think he was listening. In the matter of 2 seconds I went from in my chair to on crystal.

I know these people in this restaurant think we are ghetto as hell but it didn't matter. " you better get on". I mugged Ace letting him know to give crystal his chair. He waved me off and switched seats.

It's literally nothing else I can ask for. Vonn gone get it good tonight. The waiter came and took all of our orders. The dinner was actually great.

On my way home I texted Tae my address so he can meet me to redo my hair. It's on tonight the girls are out. It took him a good 2 hours to give me a completely new do.

Once that was done Crystal, Vonn and I made our way to the club. The rest of the night was kind of a blur to me but I'm sure I enjoyed it.

- I need my loyal readers to private message me. I need y'all opinion on something

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

ShaΓ©von De BigBardi

Ficção Adolescente

467 7 12
read and find outπŸ™ƒ.
545K 17.7K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
2M 82.9K 37
Β©- 𝙰 π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆπ™²π™·π™°πš‚π™΄πš π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ ππ‹π€π˜π€ π’π‡πˆπ“βœοΈŽοΈŽ
126K 3.7K 24
π™΄πšŸπšŽπš— πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšŽπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš•πš πš’'πš– πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πšœπš˜πš•πš’πš ❀️. -πš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚠/ πšπšŠπšŒπšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšœ...