TharnType: 7 years of love ON...

By elizarock1311

Type is now a physical therapist and Tharn a music producer. They've been in love for seven years and face th... More

Episode 1: Only think of me
Episode 2: The way you look tonight
Episode 3: A taste of you
Episode 4: Just making sure
Episode 6: Soft as petals
Episode 7: Shall we do something?
Bonus Episode 3: Temporary Bliss
Episode 11: Let me be gentle with you
Bonus Episode 11: Service
Episode 12: Forever
Special Episode 13 Part I: Over the moon
Special Episode 13 Part II: Focus on me
Epilogue

Special Episode 13 Part III: Through the lens

11.3K 139 40
By elizarock1311

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Tharn held Type's hand in his as he pressed his body down trying to constrain him. Type frowned as he struggled to get the camera away from Tharn. His pinched expression made him extra adorable. 

"Hehehehe, stop. I already saw it," Tharn smiled down at Type. Nothing made him happier than the reassurance that he wasn't the only one feeling this way. He wasn't the only one euphoric with love. The only one who was looking forward to a future together. 

Type looked away from Tharn, a blush stealing over his face. He could tell what his husband was thinking just from looking at the dumb smile on his face. "That wasn't for you to see." Type moved to get out from under Tharn to get the camera. 

Tharn held onto both his wrists and slammed them down on the bed. He ground down on Type and Type immediately stiffened. 

"What are you doing?" 

Tharn stared down at Type for a long moment. "Admit it."

"Admit what?" Type groused. 

"Admit you were as excited as I was to get married. Say it out loud." 

Type glared up at Tharn even as he struggled against him. "No," he grunted as Tharn pinned him down again. Tharn gave Type a cocky look. A look that said "you're not going anywhere until you tell me what I want to hear." 

Type's chest heaved up and down with his exertion. He glared up at Tharn, but Tharn's expression had no give. Okay, desperate times. In the eight years they'd been together, Type had learned he could be destroyed by Tharn with just a pout, but Type had learned ways to subdue his clingy husband as well. 

Type softened his expression and looked from Tharn's eyes down to his lips. His fingers caressed Tharn's hands, tracing the sexy veins until Tharn let go of his wrists. Just as he desired, Tharn's eyes turned liquid soft as he ducked his head to kiss Type as if enthralled. 

Type raised his head as if to meet him half way and then used all of the strength in his legs to flip Tharn over. Now Type was on top smirking down at his startled husband. 

"Stay," he demanded as he got up from the bed quickly.  

"Ai Type," Tharn called out in confusion. He felt as if he'd been doused with cold water. One minute he was about to kiss his hot husband and another he was overpowered and left cold. This was the power of Type. This was why he had no choice but to fall for him. Why being without him felt like he couldn't breathe. Tharn grinned up at the ceiling. It felt damn good. 

When Type walked over he had the silk ties from their robes in his hand. Tharn frowned up at him. 

"What are those for?" He nodded at Type's hands. 

Type smirked back at him. "What were you smiling about?" 

Tharn went to sit up in alarm, but Type straddled him and pushed him down. He held the ties in his hand and snapped them as if they were a belt and Tharn was about to get a beating. "Take off your shirt."

Tharn gave him a confused look, but did as he asked. He didn't know if he was being rewarded or punished. The thrill of the unknown sent shivers down his spine. 

Type's expression was intense as he stared down at Tharn's bare skin. His nipples were hard and his stomach tightened underneath him as Tharn tensed in anticipation. "Arms."

Tharn's eyes widened in understanding. "I'm not drunk today. What makes you think I'll let you tie me up?"

Type shrugged as if to say "your loss". "Okay, I have to go make dinner anyway." Type went to get up from the bed, but Tharn put his arms up right away. He trusted Type with his life. If it took him being trussed up for Type to feel safe, he was willing to give in. 

"Okay, okay," he acquiesced. 

Type grinned down at his husband. "Happy wife, happy life." Type quickly tied up each wrist to the headboard. Tharn pulled at them, but they were tight enough that he couldn't escape. 

Type slid down Tharn's body and removed the rest of his clothes, throwing them somewhere behind him. Tharn's abs tightened as Type stared at his erect cock. The tip was red and swollen and weeping pre-cum right under Type's gaze. 

Type got up from the bed and removed his clothes then he straddled Tharn again. He reached over to the other end of the bed and recovered the camera. He fiddled with it and then pointed it down at Tharn's chest. The camera panned up to Tharn's face.

"Don't you like to film? How about I film you?" Type asked. The truth was that this was part punishment and part entertainment for Type. 

Tharn smiled up at Type. "You wanna make a sex tape?" 

"Hahahaha," Type laughed sarcastically and gripped Tharn's cock with his left hand. His right hand held the camera trained on Tharn's face. "I'm making a Tharn tape and if you're good, I'll let you watch me watch you later." 

Tharn grunted and his face had a painful expression as he pulled at his ties in frustration. He wanted to move. Wanted Type to touch him, but he just gripped him tightly. Tharn wouldn't give in so quickly. 

"You remember freshman year? When I said I didn't like porn, but the reaction of the person watching?" Tharn smirked and pull himself up by his bonds to plant a kiss on Type's lips. 

Type moved away and glared down at him, but then his face relaxed into a smirk when he realized he still had the upper hand. He gripped Tharn tighter until he gave a pained grunt. 

"Not so smile now, huh?" Type mocked. His eyes sparkled as he laughed down at Tharn, making Tharn fall in love with him again. He was beginning to think he was a glutton for the punishment the sadist on top of him was very good at delivering. 

Tharn bucked his hips against Type. "Move your hand," he demanded. His temperature was rising and his body strained towards Type urging him to do something. Anything. 

"Move my hand? Okay," Type let go of Tharn and Tharn groaned in frustration. "This is what happens when you tease me. Groan for me, baby" Type held the camera close to Tharn's face. 

Tharn shook his head as if to get away from it. Type leaned down and bit down hard at his nipple. Tharn arched his neck as he cried out. 

"I said groan for me," Type chuckled evilly against his nipple. 

Type licked and soothed until Tharn calmed down and then bit the other nipple. "Arghhh!" Tharn cried. His hands pulled at the silk ties in frustration. Type's velvety tongue flicking his nipple was driving him to distraction. He couldn't take it anymore. He flexed his hips off the bed and his cock slammed against Type. 

Type held down Tharn's hip. "Relax or I'll stop," Type looked up at Tharn in warning. Tharn's nostrils flared and he panted breaths against the camera. His heavy lidded gaze was trained on Type's face and recorded by the camera lens through which Type observed his expressions. It was exhilirating. The thought of having this to look at later was exciting Type until he couldn't see straight. 

 He focused on Tharn. Every time he bit at his flesh or raked his nails down his stomach or traced the veins on his cock with a light touch, he would look up at him. His panting breaths, his dark eyes that promised retribution one moment and unlimited pleasure the next. It was driving Type crazy, too. 

Type's lips brushed Tharn's cock. He nuzzled against his shaft and inhaled. His smell unique and manly like his beloved husband. His tongue flicked at one of Tharn's balls and then made it's way from base to head, slowly. His tongue stroked his cock and pressed against the underside of Tharn's cock. 

"Hmmm," Tharn moaned as his hips flexed off the bed, bumping his shaft against Type's lips. Type wrapped his lips around Tharn's cock and sucked hard, his cheeks hallowing. "Ah!" Tharn yelled. He had a death grip on the ties and pulled until Type thought he would break the headboard. 

Type's lips tightened around Tharn's cock and then he pulled more of him inside. His head starting bobbing up and down and as Tharn's lost moans escaped into the room, Type ground his cock against the bed as he started to get more and more excited. 

Meanwhile, Tharn couldn't hear past the roar of his ear and couldn't even see if Type was keeping the camera steady. All he could focus on was Type's wet mouth around his cock. His cock appearing and disappearing with each flex of his hips. Type's eyes were trained on his face as Tharn's dick flashed in and out of his mouth. Tharn wished he had the camera in his hand. He wanted to capture that sexy look forever. 

Type handled his balls with his left hand as he deep throated his cock. His mouth kissing Tharn's groin repeatedly. Tharn fisted the ties in his hand and planted his feet on the bed. He thrust up his hips until he plunged inside Type's mouth all the way down his throat. The choking sound Type made traveling up to him until his eyes rolled to the back of his head and cum shot out of his cock like a rocket. Tharn's head spun and the roar in his ears was deafening as he shook and trembled beneath Type. As he floated down he realized the roars were coming from him. 

His body melted into the bed as he surrendered. Type let Tharn slip out of his mouth and straddled him once again. His ass pressed against his semi-erect cock, quickly tempting him to rise again. 

Type focused the camera on Tharn's face. His eyes opened and he looked up at Type through the camera. Type wiped his mouth and looked down at his husband. "I admit it."

"What?" Tharn asked hoarsely. Type's left hand caressed Tharn's cheek and then traveled down his neck and to his chest seductively. His warm palm stayed on his chest to feel Tharn's heart beat. 

"I was excited when we got married. I couldn't believe someone like you could be with me. Chose me," Type's eyes glittered with emotion and it took Tharn's breath away. His arms hurt and he wanted to hold his husband so badly, but it was all worth it if he got to hear the words. 

"Ai Type," Tharn said gently. He let his face show everything he was feeling. The overwhelming waves of love he felt every time Type was in his arms. 

Type looked at Tharn's expression through the camera and savored it for a long moment before he turned the camera off. He set it on the nightstand carefully and then looked back at Tharn. 

Both of Type's hands held onto Tharn's pecs, feeling his chest move up and down with his breathing. "You are my everything. Are you happy now?" Type looked everywhere but at Tharn, his hands caressing his skin absently. His shy expression made Tharn want to love him hard the way he liked. There was nothing better than when Type melted under his hands. When he surrendered to Tharn, it was paradise. 

"Ai Type, let me touch you. Untie me." Tharn raised his hand and kissed Type's chin gently. His lips traveled down his jaw and then back to cover his lips, cajoling him to give in. Type held onto his face and let his tongue slip inside and suddenly the kiss turned from gentle and loving to savage. His tongue flicked at the underside of Tharn's and then his lips sucked it into his mouth, eliciting a groan from both of them. 

The taste of Type and his own cum was making Tharn's head spin. Type pulled back and reached up to untie Tharn. His thumb caressed his wrists which now had red lines from the ties chafing against his skin. 

Tharn sat up and his arms came around Type's waist. He leaned back against the headboard as Type leaned down to kiss him again. Type's arms wrapped around his neck and his fingers plunged into Tharn's silky hair as his mouth devoured him. His lips sucked on Tharn's upper lip and the plump lower lip. Tharn's tongue chased his until it was plunging in and out of his mouth in mock fucking. The sounds of saliva swishing and lips sucking and tugging, making them strain against each other as if to absorb each other's skin until they became one. 

Tharn's hands leaned down to Type's ass and spread his cheeks. Type pulled away and sucked two fingers into his mouth. He reached down, but Tharn let go of him to grab the camera. 

"Wait," Tharn said as he turned the camera back on. He laid it on the nightstand and trained it on their lower bodies. It wouldn't film their faces, but it would film everything else. He knew Type would like that. 

Tharn's hands went back to spreading Type's cheeks. He pressed his lips to Types and whispered his command. "Do it."

Type gripped Tharn's hair tightly and yanked his head back until Tharn looked up at him with a pained expression. "Don't tell me what to do," Type said menacingly. This was his show. 

Tharn's eyes were twin flames as he observed Type's expression. His eyes fluttered close and he bit his lip, which let Tharn know his fingers had squeezed inside. 

Tharn opened up Type wider, his hands kneading his ass and rubbing the flesh while Type's fingers moved in and out slowly. Type leaned down to kiss Tharn, his grip on his hair gentling. His hips rose up and down in time with his thrusting fingers. Tharn bit at his lower lip and then soothed it with his tongue. "Three now," he said against Type's neck as he sucked on his skin. Type held him to his neck and moaned. 

Type reached down and lined up Tharn's cock. He didn't have the patience today. Before Tharn could do anything to stop him, Type was already sliding down his cock slowly. "Ungh..." Tharn gave a pained groan as Type squeezed him tightly. He fucked himself on Tharn shallowly for what seemed like forever until Tharn lost control. He held onto Type's shoulders and pushed him down at the same time he slammed upwards. His balls slapped against Type's ass and Type cried out with the pleasure-pain. 

"Fuck!" Type cursed. His nails bit into the skin of Tharn's back as he tried to adjust himself to Tharn's length. Tharn swiveled his hips and stirred his cock inside. Type's knees dug into the bed beside Tharn's thighs. He laid his forehead on Tharn's and they breathed into each other's faces for a long moment. 

Tharn's hands caressed Type's back soothingly even as his cock jerked and twitched inside his tight channel. "Ai Type, I surrender." Tharn's expression made Type's breath catch in his throat. How had he gotten so lucky? No one had ever looked at him like that before. 

Type had done all of this to feel in control, but as usual Tharn obliterated all of his wall with just one look. The way Tharn gave all of himself to Type made Type powerless against him. 

"Then why do I feel at a disadvantage?" Type sighed. 

"You're never at a disadvantage with me," Tharn said earnestly. He knew why Type tied him up. It was because he felt vulnerable when he spoke to Tharn about his feelings. That's why Tharn didn't care what he did to him. He wanted Type to feel safe no matter what the cost to him. 

Tharn kissed Type's chin and then covered his lips with soft kisses until Type visibly relaxed against him. Type moved Tharn's hair out of his face gently. His long fingers stroked his face and then a soft kiss landed on Tharn's face. "I will love and protect you for the rest of my life, Ai corny" Type said softly. The light from the lamp played on his face, giving him an ethereal glow that made Tharn's heart stop in his chest.  

Tharn held Type's face lovingly in his hands. He'd never held anything more precious. "I can't believe you chose me either, but I'll never let you go. I'll love you even after I'm dead," Tharn vowed fiercely. 

Type wordlessly pressed a soft kiss against Tharn's lips. He used his knees to raise his hips and found the pain was gone. He could feel Tharn throbbing inside of him. 

He raised up until only the tip was inside. He held onto the headboard behind Tharn's head and gazed down at him. "Make sure you remember those words because you're dying in my arms and nowhere else." 

"Hmmm," Tharn agreed as he hugged Type tightly. Type's hips corkscrewed down slowly until his ass was once again resting on Tharn's thighs. His biceps flexed as he held onto the headboard, his hips picking up the pace on Tharn's lap. 

Tharn stared down as his swaying cock and licked his lips. He gripped it and then stroked the pre-cum with his ringed thumb. As he stroked the shaft up and down to Type's rhythm, the cold metal rubbed against Type's skin making shivers run down his spine. Tharn's lips landed soft kisses on Type's chest, his lips sucking on his nipples and then grazing the hard nubs with his teeth. 

"Tharn...Tharn....Tharnnnnn...." Type chanted. His arms wrapped around Tharn and held on for dear life as his hips slammed down. The stretch of Tharn's cock inside him making his toes curl and his spine arch as if he was being electrocuted. His cock thrust into Tharn's death grip until he saw stars. 

"Yes...like that...you're. so. fucking. sexy..." Tharn punctuated each word with a hard slam of his hips. The slapping sound of his balls against Type's ass was loud in the dark room. Type squeezed around him until his vision blurred and he lost his breath. 

"Hmmm....please...." Type begged to come and Tharn stroked him faster and faster. Tharn lunged forward and then Type was on his back, his head hanging off the bed baring his neck. Tharn bit down on his sweaty flesh as he slammed his hips forward. Type held onto his ass and urged him to go faster, his legs wrapping high around his waist.

Tharn gripped Type's throat with his palm and squeezed lightly stealing the little breath Type had left. Type wheezed as his eyes closed and he focused on Tharn's cock moving between his legs. His knees had a welcome break, but now his thighs burned as Tharn thrust forward relentlessly. His cock flashed in and out even as he kissed every inch of Type's skin. 

Type raised his hips to meet Tharn's thrusts. The harder he slammed inside, the harder Tharn gripped his throat until tears slid down Type's face from the pleasure. He felt like he was going to die. 

Tharn leaned up as he felt Type's ass clench around his cock. He was so close. He just needed one little push and Tharn knew just how to do it. 

Type opened his eyes just in time to see Tharn suck on two of his fingers. Before he had a chance to get away, Tharn reached down and pressed them inside. The tight fit made the pleasure-pain too much for Type. When Tharn's fingers hooked inside and tapped his gland, he was done. 

"Arghhhhhhhh!" Type roared as his cum shot between them. His cock jerked against his stomach. 

Tharn prolonged his orgasm as he slammed his hips forward. He pistoned in and out at hyper speed as he sought his own orgasm. Sparks flashed behind his closed eyes as he came inside his husband. He came for so long that splashes of cum spilled out of Type's hole and onto the bed. 

"Hmmm," Tharn moaned as he collapsed on top of Type. His hands slid down his waist, his hips and down to his muscled thighs. He wasn't done yet. Now it was his turn to show Type he belonged to him. 

He slipped out of Type with a groan and made his way down his body. His lips wrapped around the head of his cock and made Type wake up from the coma he'd been in. His sensitive cock was bathed by Tharn's soft tongue lovingly. 

"Tharn..." Type hissed and buried his hand in Tharn's hair to push at him, but Tharn gripped his hand tightly. His fingers caressed his wedding ring as if reminding himself that it was there. That Type was his. Forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.4K 10
Book 2 of the Ideal Love series. Gulf and Mew's view of an Ideal Relationship clashes. More problems fall on Win and Brights relationship. A book a...
344K 9.7K 27
Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type confused with his feelings decides to fl...
33.6K 1.8K 12
The two couples face more problems but now they harbor deadly secrets. MewGulf's world take an unexpected turn whilst BrightWin struggle to recover...
146K 6.2K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...