Whisper of Blade | āœ“ (Crimson...

By MiyaHikari

| š–ššš­š­š²š¬ šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š’š”šØš«š­š„š¢š¬š­ | What do you do when everyone seems to want you dead? Kill them... More

š‘°š’š’•š’“š’
š‘Øš’„š’„š’š’š’‚š’…š’†š’”
Prologue: Bridge
Chapter 1: The Pale Viper
Chapter 2: Hunter or Hunted
Chapter 3: Of Kats and Kings
Chapter 4: Tempered Blade
Chapter 5: The Enemy of My Enemy
Chapter 6: Reality Has Rules
Chapter 7: Crafting Kirukkan
Chapter 8: Tears of Blood
Chapter 9: One Woman Army
Chapter 10: Glass Cannon
Chapter 11: Together
Chapter 12: Fake Enemies
Chapter 13: Assassin's Vengeance
Chapter 14: Funeral Pyre
Chapter 15: Seeing the Dawn
Chapter 16: Eye of the Snake
Chapter 17: Move in Silence
Chapter 18: Sun and Snow
Chapter 19: Pain of Death
Chapter 20: Bloody Knuckles
Chapter 21: Break Our Bones
Chapter 22: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 23: Mamoritai
Chapter 24: Shoot the Messenger
Chapter 25: Repeating History
Chapter 26: Company
Chapter 27: First Strike
Chapter 28: Water Lily
Chapter 29: A Boy and His Kat
Chapter 30: Fishy Executions
Chapter 31: Death of a Dream
Chapter 32: Silken Smoke
Chapter 33: Lullaby and Goodnight
Chapter 34: Even if I Burned
Chapter 35: Unraveling
Chapter 36: Not Going Under
Chapter 37: The Firebird
Chapter 38: Checkmate
Chapter 39: Couldn't Be Love
Chapter 40: Bittersweet
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Duality
Chapter 43: Flawed Armor
Chapter 44: Champion of the Arena
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Sunset
Chapter 47: Crossing
Epilogue: The Price of Poison
Sequel Excerpt: Blood Shadows
š‘¶š’–š’•š’“š’
š‘®š’š’š’”š’”š’‚š’“š’š
š‘·š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•
š‘Øš’“š’•
š‘Øš’†š’”š’•š’‰š’†š’•š’Šš’„š’”
šŸ”„ šŸšŸ“š¤ š’š©šžšœš¢ššš„ šŸ”„

š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“ š‘ø&š‘Ø

495 25 50
By MiyaHikari

SuVida777: What's your idea of a perfect date?

Min, confused: A date? I've never been on a date. I guess... it would be nice to have a picnic outside─when the sakura are blooming is my favorite time. My family used to do that. *wistful look*

Kodak: *furiously scribbles down notes*

Azuki, even though no one asked him: Perfectly round and unblemished with no worms inside >.<

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

AziaElga: What is your favorite fish?

Azuki:

Tamamo:

Nokoribi:

Enoki:

Kumiko: *little meow*

Azuki: Agreed. Salmon is good.

Tamamo: For a palace kat, you have poor taste. Tuna, bluefin specifically, is the best. *licks paw*

Azuki: *ear swivel*

Enoki, nervously twitching her nose: Wolffish...

Nokoribi: ...I rather prefer chicken.

*growling and hissing is heard. the seventh kat war ensues. there are no survivors*

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

YashfinKazmi: When will you get married?

Kodak: When Min is comfortable with it.

Min: *opens mouth* *closes mouth*

Min: What if I never want to get married?

Kodak: Then my statement still stands.

Min, sighing: I suppose I'd get married when political circumstances demand it.

Kodak, whispering in her ear: You could just say you want to get married during cherry blossom season.

Min: That's dodging th─Fine, I'll get married during sakura season.

Kodak: :)

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

TeodoratheScholar: Do you have a crush on Minerva, or am I imagining things?

Kaolin, propping her chin on her hand: She does have remarkable facial symmetry, not to mention phoenix eyes. But besides her eyes and small stature, her features don't resemble what is accepted among the nobility in the slightest. The very strong jawline and sharp cheekbones are from the Empress─who is striking as well─but the pale complexion is all her own. It's intriguing, to be both small and soft, yet sharp and strong. I haven't yet created a likeness that I'm happy with...

Kaolin: *deep in thought*

Kaolin: You can call it an aesthetic crush if you'd like. I've had many─though Min's has lasted the longest. Blasted woman is so hard to draw because she won't sit still with a passably pleasant expression on her face.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

TeodoratheScholar: What was your relationship with Minerva's brother exactly?

Tobias, stiffly: Vren Pyroline and I were the heir apparents to the Flameland empires and classmates at the Pyro Imperial Academy. We often were in each other's company as such, especially as the Empresses Dracova and Pyroline wished for our peoples to establish friendlier relations. That is all there was to our relationship. I kept my own company and counsel... and he his.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

backto541: What was your first thought when you saw Min on your roof?

Tamamo: My sun-bathing spot is the envy of many. It doesn't surprise me to discover a trespasser. I decided to take pity on her though─seeing as her skin is so pale and it is in my nature to be generous. *smug kitty loaf*

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

backto541: What made you like/trust Kodak?

Azuki: *blinks*

Azuki: He smells of fish.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

MoYun_ZJ: If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only bring 1 object, 1 book and 1 person with you, what would you pick? (Sorry Azuki, kats aren't allowed on the island)

Azuki: O.O is it because the island has the man-eating fish?

Kodak: I'd take a spear or a quiver of them depending on what counts as one object, a book on the flora indigenous to the island I'm on, and Min. Spear for hunting, book so I don't die from eating poisonous mushrooms, and Min because she can light a fire in a snap and laser through trees to build a raft with.

MiyaHikari: [Disclaimer: It is not a proven fact that Min can "laser" through trees.]

Min: A bean bun, Tobias, and A Sliver of Frost. I'd want to finish reading the book. I think in different circumstances, I could be like Yun Zhi. Beautiful and kind... creating and excelling at art. Being someone who preserves life instead of taking it.

Kodak, slightly upset: Why are you taking Tobias?

Min: Well, if someone's dying of dehydration on that island with me it's going to be him.

Kodak:

Kodak's thoughts: (But I can purify salt water into drinking water *flips table*)

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 3.3K 88
RUMPELSTILTSKIN RETELLING. "I challenge you to find my name, princess. Three tries." Light flickers beneath the recesses of his mask, the wooden fan...
99K 7.6K 62
For a quick second Andra's gaze falls down to Minerva, after hearing her name. With the deep eyes strictly on her, Minerva can't help but blush and l...
946K 68.4K 80
ā– QUEENKILLER, KINGMAKER Book 1 ā– Feudal Southeast-Asia filled with magic, daemons, and a royal conspiracy. This is Isla's quest for the truth, and h...
19K 1.2K 46
Dark Ominis AU. Rosemary was supposed to be excited about her first date with the proclaimed Heir of Slytherin. He was handsome, intelligent, and an...