Forgotten Friend | tomlinson

By heytherehemmings

"You look familiar." "Yeah... I was your best friend." Louis Tomlinson had an ordinary life, until he auditio... More

1} X-Factor
2} Back Home
3} All Over Again
4} Promise
5} I Forgive You
7} Complicated Relationship
8} We'll make this work
9} We're One Direction!
10} Buns and Fun
11} Eleanor
12} Slowly Drifting
13} Together
14} Last Few Days
15} Goodbye
16} Back Where We Started
17} Remember
18} Dinner Humiliation
- ZAYN J. MALIK -
19} Twisted Ankle
20} I-I'm Sorry
21} Little By Little
22} Nerd
23} Unexpected Turns
24} Absolute Truth
25} We're Healing
26} Becoming Closer
27} Forgive But Can't Forget
28} This Isn't Goodbye
29} Our Dream Jobs
30} What If
31} The American Experience
32} Love?
33} Sweet & Bittersweet
34} Rain
35} Beginning to an End
36} Journey to Fantasy
37} Prince (Somewhat) Charming
38} Holding On
Epilogue
Author's Note

6} More Than Friends

17.5K 385 852
By heytherehemmings

He kissed me.

The feeling was sensational. It was like Louis and I were the only people in the world. Our lips were in sync, filling me with a warm, giggly feeling inside. All my problems washed away and it was like I was in my safe haven. In Louis' arms, I know I was loved. I know I was wanted and desired. And I couldn't ask for anything more.

His lips brushed across mine while I tilted my head. My arms tightened around his neck, pulling him closer. With that, he wrapped his arms around my waist, engulfing me even more. I swear I could stay like this forever. My hands got tangled in his soft hair, not letting go of our embrace. He gracefully placed his hand on my jawline with one arm still around me. There was no space between us, yet we felt completely comfortable.

Before, I thought people were over exaggerating about first kisses and romance. But now, I realize that the experience is just as hear-fluttering as they say it is, maybe even more.

But we pulled away too soon and I was already missing his soft lips. I stared into Louis' beautiful, blue eyes and I could see how happy he is right now. His eyes squint up like they always do when he's truly smiling and the sight made me smile as cheeky as possible. I started laughing at how adorable he was being and that made him laugh too, soon we were a laughing mess... And I loved it.

"We're so weird." I breathe out between my giggles.

"You say that like its a bad thing." He says and stares at me, not saying anything but just simply looking.

"What?" I say and realize I'm still in my pajamas and ratchet hair, "Oh god, heh. I forgot," I try to fix my appearance the best I could, but Louis grabs my hands and stops me.

"No, love. It's not that, it's just... You don't know how happy I am to have you in my life again. I-I can barely put it into words on how much you mean to me, oh my god. And I promise you won't regret this, ok?" Louis rants, "I will always be with you and we'll get ice cream together and watch football and did you know that the new Spider-Man movie is out? I tried to get the boys to go and see it with me but they're not really into Spidey which-"

I placed my lips onto his and kissed him sweetly. Even this simple kiss sent shivers down my spine.

"That was a nice way of telling me to shut up." He says and pecks my lips again.

I chuckle, "What? I love listening to you go on about Spider-Man for hours and hours, Lou." I say sarcastically.

His arms pull me towards him, "Well good, because either way your going to see that movie."

"Ok, but you have to see Pitch Perfect 2 with me then."

"Deal! I love Fat Amy." He admits.

"'I'm gonna pitch-slap you so hard that your man boobs are gonna concave.'" I quote one of her lines which makes Louis and me crack up.

He sighs and plays with our hands together, "But seriously, thank you for forgiving me. I don't think I could ever live without you."

That makes my heart swell up, "Aw Lou, I couldn't live without you either. And besides, it's not your fault that you left, it was the fucking management."

"But I can't help think that it was all my fault. I just never want you to go through that neglected feeling."

"Louis, every word you've said to me since you got here made me the happiest girl in the world. Right now, you have me and I have you, so everything has fallen back into place." I state happily.

"Oh yea, uhm speaking of that, what are we now? I mean, I'm not good at relationships, but I'm pretty sure friends don't kiss each other."

"Your right, they don't. Are we more than friends?" I ask with all the hope in my heart.

"It depends..." He gets down on one knee, "Jessica Branson, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I giggle, "I'd be honored."

He stands back up, "Good, because I was not taking no for an answer."

Louis plants his lips on mine once again, but I'm not complaining. It was a loving and soft kiss, which already made my body weak. He tightens his arms and picks me up off my feet, not breaking the kiss. I squeal into his lips and I could feel the smile form on Louis' face. He carries me into his house and sits down on the couch with me laying on his lap. We gaze into each others face, just examining how happy we are to have each other back in our lives, but not just as friends, as a couple.

"I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright, alright
But I knooooow, I knooo-" The guy named Niall comes in the living room in nothing but boxers and a bowl of Cheetos.

Saying that this is awkward is an understatement.

All of us looked at each other in shock, but who could blame us? Louis and I just got interrupted by an Irish dude walking in with only one piece of clothing and singing 'Steal My Girl'. And Niall just walked into Louis sitting the couch with a girl on his lap while we both were a mess.

Niall drops the bowl (thankfully it was plastic) and runs into a room, leaving the spilled Cheetos everywhere. He quickly slammed the door behind him, while Louis and I had a very confused expression.

I turn my head back to Louis and laugh, "What was that?"

He chuckles, "He's one of my band mates who stayed over last night...he helped me prepare the basket for you and delivered it."

"Aw, I have to say thank you to him."

"Oh, and if you come to my house often than you'll see a lot of his underwear."

I laugh and place my forehead on his shoulder, "If that means seeing you, than I'll do it."

Suddenly, I heard a door swing open. I turned my head but this time, I saw a fully clothed Niall walk out of there like nothing happened.

"Hey there! So, how's my two favorite people today?" He announces while picking up a Cheeto off the floor and eating it.

I didn't respond, just held out my hand so Niall could give me a Cheeto as well. He was a bit surprised at first, but then he happily picked up a Cheeto and placed it in my hand.

"I have a feeling you two are gonna get along well." Louis says, making both me and Niall smile.

Niall takes a seat beside us, "So, from what I'm looking at right now, you guys forgave each other? You guys are besties again?"

"That's right." Louis says giddily.

"Really? Is that it?" Niall asks with a smirk on his face.

I look over to Louis, "Ok, maybe we're more than friends."

"And by that, she's means we're a couple." Lou says proudly.

"Damn, now Harry and I really are the single ones." He mutters.

I give him a look and he immediately blushes, "Oh, I mean I'm glad you two are back together! Yea, you should have a double date with Zayn n' Perrie."

"We'll take that into consideration." Louis replies for me.

I look over to him one more time, but I realized that Louis was already staring at me. We look into each other's eye but say nothing, because we already know what we're both thinking about. He leans in closer and I do the same. Soon enough, our lips touched and filled me up with the wonderful, unexplainable feeling once again.

Niall coughs, "Well I just watch Derby then."

We totally forgot Niall was there so we pulled away. I can already feel my cheeks burning but Louis didn't mind, instead he pecked my lips and smiled.

"Ok love, I'm going to go take a shower now. Don't stop being beautiful." He winks at me and I laugh at his cheesiness.

"Aw thanks, mate!" Niall replies and I laugh even harder.

Louis just smiles and shakes his head while entering the bathroom. Like Niall said, he sure was watching Derby but I didn't really take in interest, unlike Niall where he seemed like he was literally playing himself.

"Aw come on! You could've made the goal if you just passed it!" He screams to no one except for the TV.

I laugh and go on my phone. Skylar spammed my phone with texts, which I'm not surprised. I can already imagine her reaction when I tell her that her OTP has come true. I couldn't tell her the big news over text, so I texted her to meet me at my house tomorrow.

Niall crunched away on the Cheetos and before I even asked, he handed me one and I smiled, taking a pleasing bite out of it. I scroll down onto Twitter and see that it has been booming up. There are already pictures of me and Louis in the restaurant that happened just a few days ago, his fans are really damn dedicated.

A lot of people said that Louis and I looked cute together, but others hated the fact. I mean, I guess I should've expected hate and I'm sorta fine with it. There's always gonna be haters and I just need to accept it.

But someone sent me a photo that was worse than hate, it shattered my heart.

Right on my phone, there was a picture of Louis and Eleanor.

A picture of Louis and Eleanor kissing.

A/N:

YAYAYYAYA LOUICA IS REUNITED TOGETHER AGAIN BABY
Louis is boyfriend goals neiejwke
Niall is me.

But dang, Eleanor's back. (I love her but in this story she's a butt)

Ok but I LOVE GETTING UR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS AND VOTES IT MAKES ME LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

- LAUREN YAYAYA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 69 26
Harmony Lutwidge, 16, loves singing so much, Finally decided to try out in the X-Factor in London. when she finally went through, what is gonna happe...
707K 25.2K 34
Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and were practically attached at the hip. Wh...
34.4K 1.9K 13
Harry and Louis met in a bathroom when they both were auditioning for the X factor and it was love at first sight. This is their x-factor journey. P...
448K 14.8K 44
If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still converged? Would fate have them find ea...