Little Dark Age ◆ JeonJungkoo...

By BornToSpark

"Dying was NOT on today's agenda." "Dying shouldn't be on any days agenda." "Oh, since when are you the one m... More

•Playlist•
One - A Big Fuck You To The End Of The World
Two - Once Upon A Time, There Was Humanity
Three - Sexy Little Arsonists And How To Get One
Four - Vroom Vroom, Bitches
Five - Cozy Little Apocalypse
Six - There's A New Sheriff In Town
Seven - Trade One Friend For Another
Eight - Trust, You Have to Earn
Ten - What It's Like To Travel With A Moron
Eleven - Playgrounds Are Fun!
Twelve - Ah, Yes, Slaughter Is So Cool
Thirteen - I Think I Killed A Guy
Fourteen - Learning Curve
Fifteen - Can't Spell Teamwork Without MEAT
Sixteen - Survivors Of A Dark Age
Seventeen - Winter Is a Terrible Invention
Eighteen - Breaking The Ice
Nineteen - A Song Of Rice And Fire
Twenty - Knives Are So Romantic
Twenty One - How To Beat The Unbeatable
Twenty Two - Time For Murder (and other sins)
Twenty Three - If I Weren't a Coward
Twenty Four - Here We Go Again With The Arsonists
Twenty Five - Don't Think Of Pink Rhinoceroses
Twenty Six - Misguided Impulses, But Hey We're Friends
Twenty Seven - Teaching Pigeons How To Fly
Twenty Eight - Near-Death Experiences To Strengthen Our Bond
Twenty Nine - Can't Reese-ist You
Thirty - At Night The Rats Come Out
Thirty One - Running For The Rest Of Our Lives
Thirty Two - With Love, The Horizon
Thirty Three - Tell The Fucker That Tap Danced On Me I Hate Him
Thirty Four - Things Will Change, Let's Take a Breath
Thirty Five - Takes A Weirdo To Know One
Thirty Six - Chaos Is The Peace I Crave
Thirty Seven - Venting To The Corpses
Thirty Eight - In A World With No Law, Morals Are All We Have
Thirty Nine - And They Said Romance Is Dead
Fourty - Pepsi And Pocky Sticks... For Freedom!
Fourty One - Who You Could Have Become
Forty Two - Finale
I'm in tears (but like happy tears) also SEQUEL
SEQUEL <3

Nine - Nobody's Left Behind

3K 251 144
By BornToSpark

Jungkook didn't like it. They were driving further and further away from the city and he had a very bad feeling about it.

Out here there was nowhere to hide and if they ran out of fuel, well, then they were thoroughly fucked.

On top of that was coward-ass blatantly flirting with little sleepyhead next Jungkook, who was either too nice or too tired to say anything.

The man's fingers tightened around the steering wheel, memory of the two others running out of the house without a second thought awakening unpleasant urges he had wished to leave behind.

It wasn't really about the 'leaving the team behind'. Jungkook's never been a team player himself. He hardly cared about others.

His problem was more about them leaving Y/N behind specifically, who believed in their good parts so deeply, gave them this chance so amazing and yet they were willing to fuck shit up like that. They were ungrateful towards her and Jungkook's hands were itching to do something against it.

"Go sleep a lil'." He interrupted fuckface's flirting behind him, words directed at his companion who nodded silently, probably glad that she got a chance to blend Fucking-Yoongi out.

"There should be a store at the side of the road in about ten minutes." Moonbyul commented monotonously, map in her hands rustling while she folded it back together.

Jungkook hummed, picking up the speed. He was damn hungry and Y/N's godless spicy ramen was the only thing left - and, dear god, no one wanted to eat those.

To his dismay did Moonbyul insist on waking Y/N up, saying some shit about how "we need as many helping hands as possible" as if they've been of much help to her last night. As if Y/N owed them anything.

But the girl had just nodded with a tired smile and hopped out of the car, as if it was fucking going without saying that she'd help.

His grip on the scythe tightened, but he didn't say anything, willing himself into patience - something he's never been particularly good at.

"Jungkook," Y/N tapped his shoulder while trotting past him towards the store, "-you stay here to make sure that no prowlers are coming in, 'kay?"

The man nodded, preparing himself for a boring thirty minutes to come. Maybe he should go inside to make sure Y/N wouldn't find yet another pack of these atrocities she calls ramen.

Both hands firmly grasping around the hilt, Jungkook rested his whole weight on the scythe, the end of the metal rod digging into the ground. His eyes wandered over the landscape in front of him, small, sub-urban village still pretty decently intact. There were probably some prowlers, uh, prowling around somewhere between those backyards that used to be so well-kept and neat. Today they were overgrown with plants and dusty.

A thundering crash coming from inside the store made his ears perk up, mild confusion written over his face when he tilted his head backwards.

A prowler?

One gunshot hollered through the air and Jungkook was certain that, yes, there was a prowler somewhere in there.

But he had made sure that none entered, hadn't he?

Jungkook was about to inside to check wether everything was alright, the clattering and shouting telling him that Yoongi didn't manage to take the creature down, but just as he reached out for the doorknob, Moonbyul stormed outside.

"Run!" She pulled him by his shoulders frantically, raw fear embedded in her eyes, "Fuck, hurry!"

Jungkook shook her off roughly, frowning at the opened door, "Why? What happened?"

Just as he said that did Yoongi follow, his holster empty as he sprinted towards the two others, "Run! Fuck, the damn backdoor- there was a second room."

"And?" Jungkook grabbed the black haired by the collar to prevent him from running away, "Yoongi." He growled warningly.

"Th-They're everywhere, I've never seen that many in such a small room." the other male hiccuped panicked, pushing Jungkook's hand away, "Now come, or they'll get us too- oh fuck-"

Jungkook had cut him off by swinging the scythe after him, purposely missing the man's ribcage by only centimeters, "Go to hell, you fucking cowards." He was already half way by the door, grim anger, that wasn't directed towards the prowlers inside but the human outside, boiling inside of him.

Like hell he would leave the girl behind.

___

Your heart was hammering in your chest, loud enough to make your presence known to the fucking prowlers lurking through the shop aisles.

Your back was pressed against the wall, knees bent up against your chest to make yourself as small as possible.

Your breath went rapid, panic making your throat burn.

They just- they just left. They made a run for it and didn't even look back.

It hurt even more when actually seeing them run away.

Deep gurgles and hisses surrounded you, the dragged steps of prowlers scratching over the dirty tiles. Only by sounds you could tell how close they were, darkness entirely engulfing you after the door had fallen shut.

Light flooded the room when said door banged open again, hope making you sit up straighter, trying to peek over the aisles to see what was going.

But then you heard a car engine roar.

Nonononononono

They're leaving. They're leaving without me.

The sounds of a car driving distanced themselves more and more from you, slipping further away each second, until they were completely gone, together with the car.

Tears formed in your eyes, throat constricting with the strong urge to cry out loud. Frantically, you pressed both hands against your mouth, eyes shot open wide like an animal held at gun point.

Two loud splashes shrieked through the room and the dragging  treads of a prowler slowly began to come closer.

And closer, and closer. You tried to make yourself significantly smaller, pressed closer against the wall, heartbeat running a mile while all you could do was press your hands against your lips and stare against the brittle concrete.

If the prowler reached you there wouldn't be any way for you to hide, no chance to escape. It'd be over. 

The steps got louder and louder, til you heard them directly behind you and then-

"How's it going Chickie?"

The stupidly grinning face of Jungkook peeked over the upper edge of the aisle you were hiding behind, chin resting on in his crossed arms, that he had placed on top of the shelf.

A sob of relief escaped and all you could do was beam up at him equally stupid, all tension in your body leaving you, "What took you so long?" Your voice broke at the 'what' but you didn't really care, because you knew everything was gonna be fine when your very personal scythe-swinging maniac was there.

He held out a strong hand for you, cheeky grin not leaving is lips, "Need some help?"

You snorted, "Kinda."

Somehow he managed to lift you out of your little hiding place, both his hands hooked under your armpits , scythe resting on the shelf right next to him.

"There ya go-" He grunted when your feet met the ground again, surprised shriek leaving your lips when your knees buckled and you wobbled onto the ground.

He cackled, throwing his head back, before taking the scythe again, "Wait there, Chibi, I'll carry you in a second."He tilted his head from left to right, making his joints crack, "-just lemme take care of these little bad boys here."

You nodded, leaning back against an old box, watching Jungkook stretch his left arm to the side, holding the large weapon vertically to lunge out. 

Your eyes fell shut at the familiar sounds of metal blade cutting through skin, the splish-splashing of black liquid being the last things you heard before losing consciousness.

___

Here you have my mushroom earrings😤

ft. my baby hand

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10.5K 13
[EDITING] Just a typical love story where everything is normal, just kidding a horror X romance story where things aren't quite right. Your doll is y...
23.2K 1.6K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
552K 23.4K 50
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀...
258K 11.2K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...