Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

24

6.2K 191 152
By Hobi_of_mine

"Okay guys,I know this meeting is very sudden but we have to talk about a very serious matter."

Bangchan spoke as he walked back and forth with some papers he still has to fill out. The members looked at each other wondering what could be so important to call a meeting this sudden.

Jieun awkwardly shifted in her seat as the members gave her some less friendly glances.Jeongin,Seungmin and changbin glanced at her from time to time.

'Why did bangchan want me to go to this meeting when I wasn't even allowed to eat or interact with them before?'

Jieun didn't understand why he wanted her to be there,she just wanted to leave, extremely uncomfortable at the dirty glares that were given.

"Why is she even here?!"
Minho shouted gaining the attention from every one in the room.

"When we talk about top secret things then she should leave."

"True,are you trusting her so much already?Don't you think about how Felix feels boss?"

The leader sighed heavily as he let himself fall on the chair.
He adjusted his glasses which he only wears while doing paperwork and then shortly made eye contact with Jieun.

"You know that I care jisung...and I put trust in everyone of you hoping I won't get disappointed but sadly that's not always the case."

The members stayed silent knowing it is better that way,bangchan continued.

"Trust is something that has to be built maybe over years even,you don't just trust someone much if you don't really know them."

Bangchan paused and some heads turned to Jieun who just held her head low trying hard not to jump out of her seat and run away from the meeting.

"However it's sad when someone breaks the trust you have built with them for years right?"

The members looked at each other unsure probably thinking

'Where is this going?'

They slowly nodded and Jieun noticed how stiff Hyunjin suddenly was.

'He knows what he's done wrong.'

"Yeah..."The leader said, after that the room fell silent,Jieun didn't like the tension that was building up inside the room.

"So you're wondering why Jieun is here?The traitor.The one who hurts our members.Who was forced to be a member and wants nothing good for us?"

Jieun started to feel even more uncomfortable.

'Either this will go in the right direction and he somehow found the truth or he wants to end this once and for all...It's okay I've had a good live until some months ago.'

It was now hard for the girl to keep a straight face and not look like she's having a mental breakdown inside.

"Well,You want to know why she's here right?"

The members nodded slowly.

"Well she's here because of the truth.
Sadly I've made a suspicious and I think I'm right.Should I get straight to the point,so it won't hurt that much?"

This time no one nodded, all eyes were on the leader and the silence was suffocating.

"Sadly..We have been lied to from our own members.Even the one I've trusted the most...Felix why?"

Now all eyes went to Felix who was in shock and didn't move,he didn't even blink.

Jieun couldn't believe it,does this mean she is not guilty anymore to them?

"I-This-don't."Felix couldn't form a proper sentence so bangchan stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

He looked like he was debating with himself if he should shout or not he decided not to get unnecessary loud and scare the Maknae.

"Well the most people already know the truth only Jisung and Minho don't.I'll explain to you.So Felix manipulated all the scenes and where we thought Jieun was guilty but she wasn't.He hurted himself it was never Jieun.Hyunjin was his assistant the whole time."

Minho's and Jisungs jaw dropped to the ground as they made eye contact with each other.
As they didn't say something the leader continued.

"We now have to decide what to do with both of them,they betrayed us and send much trouble to their own member.
You the punishment is getting kicked out or...death."

Jieun looked around to the reaction of the members.Changbin shook his head as closed his eyes,he was good friends with Felix and this is not what he wanted.

Seungmin was caressing Jeongins back to calm him down,the Maknae looked very upset,it was heart breaking to see him holding back his tears.

Hyunjin and Felix were both sweating,Hyunjin looked a bit more panicked than felix but both new what the punishment was from the start.

Minho and Jisung were looking down at their feet probably also feeling guilt for saying bad things about Jieun when it was already hard enough for her.

"Wait-uhm."Jieun stood up and walked up to their leader she stood on her tipi toes and lent forward to his neck,she could smell his Parfum.

'He smells so good.She thought and then whispered.

"If we let them go they'll be angry and maybe join another gang what if they become our enemy's?That would be even worse."

Bangchan thought about her words as the girl went back to her seat.

"So I've never wanted to punish you with death...you'll get a punishment but it's gonna be different because luckily Jieun had a good argument so we won't kick you out."

"R-really."Hyunjin looked up at their leader with hopeful eyes.

"Yes,Does anyone have any suggestions for a fair punishment?"

"Mmm how about they have to do the laundry for a year."Jeongin suggested cheerfully.

"Nah that's way too harmless."
Minho said while side eyeing Hyunjin and Felix.

"We can think of this tomorrow for now...You will go in the basement."

"Huh?"Both Hyunjin and Felix eyes were wide open.

"What?i thought-!" Felix began but bangchan cut him off.

"Only for two days.
You can think about your mistake without anyone distributing you.
And then apologise to Jieun.
Also in that time the members and I will have thought about a fair punishment."

The leader spoke calm,he tried to hide the high disappointment he was actually feeling.
Felix was a good friend and Hyunjin was his helping hand and second important man in the group.

"Changbin,minho take them to the basement,this meeting is over."

"Yes boss."They both said and took Hyunjin and Felix with them.

Jieun let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Seungmin and Jeongin walked towards her and pulled her in a group hug.

"Finally."Jieun smiled brightly,a big weight has been lifted off her shoulder, she felt so much better.
As if she suddenly could fly through the clouds.

"Now you can walk in the mansion without getting dirty glares."
Jeongin said and the girl nodded.

"Wow i feel like crying -out of happiness."Seungmin and laughed.

"You weren't even the one who was captured in the basement 24/7."
Jieun shook her head as she pulled the boys in another hug.

"Ahem."The three friends turned around to see bangchan standing there awkwardly.

"Uhm Are you gonna leave?"

"Yes but I have on question.How did you even find out about the truth?"

"Well,I looked at the details and as you talked to me while I was 'sleeping' it practically got approved."

He emphasised the word 'sleeping' and Jieun was indeed surprised.
She never thought he'd actually hear her.

"You forgot that I'm a light sleeper?"

The leader smirked as he walked closer to her.

"Uhm yeah anyways guys let's go out!"

She exclaimed as a smile creeped up her face the boys nodded and they were about to leave but bangchan stopped them.

"Uhm Kim Seungmin you forgot what you have to do today,I told you you have to get finished ASAP."

"Oh yeah."Seungmin scratched his head.

"Sorry guys I can't come I have special job to do."He was sad but tried to cover up with a smile.

"Ahw you can come next time."
Jieun said and Jeongin nodded in agreement.

"So Innie let's go buy ice cream!"
Again a bright smile was plastered on her lips.

'I've never seen her smile this much before.'Bangchan thought and a little formed on his lips as he watched the two friends leave happily.

At that time Jieun couldn't know she would meet someone who it was better to stay away from.

Does anyone have an idea what the punishment could be?
I can't think of anything yet.

And Woah woah woah guys
2k reads?!I-Tysm for supporting this story🤧

Love u so so much! 😚

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Wordcount=1460)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.1K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...
134K 3.6K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
1.2M 34.7K 48
"Be obedient kitten, or I will have to punish you..." Stray kids MAFIA au @avocadomix
1M 32.7K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...