Cobra Kai the Snake in the Gr...

By valentinafn44

When Nicole moves back in with her dad in Reseda, California, she meets a group of kids that attend her fathe... More

Cast
Chapter 1 (New Beginnings)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

512 12 0
By valentinafn44

Is this a joke? Really is this a joke? Or maybe am I dreaming. Is my dad's car really on fire right now.

"Dad wait what are you doing!" Nicole asked as her dad hopped on a motorcycle headed who knows where. There was a guy on the ground that her dad threw to the ground. "Hey, asshole! Where is he going and what the actual fuck is wrong with you.

The guy was about to run away but she put her foot on his neck before he could move any further. "Look look I'm sorry I'll deal with that car he's headed to somewhere I don't think you should know."

He was spitting out the words as fast as he could. "Omg, I can't take this right now! Go fucking call the firemen or something."

She walked away from the parking spots in the back of the building. Then she continued to go to the building across from hers then looking down at her phone she realized that Miguel's family must be sleeping so instead of knocking she went around the building pulling open Miguel's window.

"Hey, can we talk?" At first, Miguel was scared to his bones but then when he noticed it was only Nicole he calmed down a bit. He was going through something just like she was.

"Yea but only if I can share my night too," Nicole jumped through the window onto his bed and sat next to Miguel.

"Guessing you had a rough night as well," Nicole leaned her head on his shoulder. "You wanna go first."

Miguel and Nicole talked for hours about things like the fire that was right outside of their apartments. At first, Miguel was shocked that something like that happened and he didn't even notice. Then she went on to explain how great the night went with hawk and how they kissed but also how she is scared shitless of her dad finds out. Then Miguel went on the explain that he went to Sams to make the alpha move and when he arrived she was having dinner with some other guy and her family. "And you know what makes me so mad. It's that she didn't even talk about inviting me over, but some guy she was talking  with him probably the same time as she was with me."

"Damn I didn't really like the LaRussos because of my dad but shit. And maybe it just wasn't meant to be." At this point, Nicole was laying in Miguel's lap and he was messing with her hair.

"You know what I think you and I should just stay focusing on karate the tournament is coming up soon." He told her as they looked at each other.

"Yea you're right! But I'm still confused about the whole Hawk thing." Nicole truly was still confused. Were they something more than just friends?

——————————-

Nicole woke up to her alarm, in her bed not sure how she got there. Everything sort of blurred and the last thing she remembered was being in Miguel's house talking about the rough night. When she got up and got dressed her dad was nowhere to be found and she also had many questions. But with that, she needed to get to school. She got ready and put on some black ripped jeans with a white tank top and an oversized cobra Kai zip up. When she went outside where she usually met up with Miguel she noticed a black spot on the ground where her dad's car was.

Knocking her out of her gaze when she heard Miguel's door slam. With his mother in front of him, we walked towards her car. She would drive us to school depending on her shifts that week. The car ride had its usual questions. Nothing about her over last night so she truly must've not known and that meant Miguel didn't tell her.

Miguel and arrived at school. We went to a usual corner where Demirti and Hawk leaned up against walls. 

"Hey, what are yall up to?" Nicole questioned the two boys conversing. 

"Oh, us. oh, nothing just normal stuff. were you alright after last night?" Hawk was concerned but It seemed like he was hiding something from Nicole. 

They all talked about random things such as karate though that would last long Demetri always had something to say about it being the smartass he is. They all were able to talk about the big quiz of the end of the year that was coming up soon. They all had a pretest before the big one came. 

Time had past and Nicole and the other kids already took the test. It was nearing lunch and the bell was soon about to ring in the next 10 mins. Nicole and hawk always headed towards Miguel and Demetris's class since it was closer to the lunchroom. Nicole was finishing up on the notes she was taking. The bell rang so Hawk and her started to head towards their classroom. when we turned the corner to see Miguel kissing Sam. 

"We'll meet you," Demetri said locking eyes with Nicole and Hawk as they head to lunch.

When they were in the lunchroom and the brown-haired boy arrived sitting next to Aisha. The redhead started talking "What.. are you kidding me."

"Yo what's wrong," Nicole asked him with the others also intrigued.

"Sensei canceled practice," Hawk informed them.

Miguel and Nicole looked at each other, "Yea last night something sort of crazy happened, there was an accident with his car, and I didn't even see him this morning." 

"Yea wasn't the greatest night," Miguel added.

"Wait why didn't you tell me, I m-mean us. why didn't you tell us." Hawk seemed jealous and concerned. 

Nicole went on to explain everything and why she didn't tell them and Miguel explained the conversation he and sam had. After school, they all decided to go to the park and hang out with some other kids in cobra kai. They all were sitting on a bench except Nicole who was on the ground and Hawk with Bert. 

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri said to the kid slouching next to him playing with his food.

"I told you I'm not hungry, man," Miguel told him.

Nicole grabbed the sandwich out of his hand to everyone staring at her, "more for me then."

"I still think you're overreacting," Demetri always wanted to prove himself correct.

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw," he knew something was up with Sam.

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode," Hawk was behind them fighting with Bert. He knocked him to the ground and he walked over, "it's probably her brother or something."

"Or even her cousin," Demetri pitched in.

"No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that," he informed.

"Welp depends on what part of the country you're in," Nicole said half spitting out her food.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." Miguel seemed worried.

Hawk had no mercy and he said what was on his mind, "All right, so you go over to this kid's house and beat his ass so he won't have the chance."

"Don't listen to Eli," Demetri didn't accept Hawk's new name.

"It's Hawk," he corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. the fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her," he told him

Miguel realized. "Yea, I guess you are right,"

"That little bitch," All of a sudden Aisha said while looking at her phone. 

"What, Isa" Nicole questioned.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking the board? Look what Yasmine commented." she showed the group the comment. impressive... can't believe the belt made it around your waist.

"What a little shit," Nicole said as she read it.

"I've gotta do something," she said pulling the phone away.

Hawks wonderfully option stood, "How about we kidnap her and have my bot Rico tattoo bitch on her face?"

"Can I get one while we're at it," Nicole joked.

"calm down, hawk" Demetri said.

"All right, I hear how you are saying it, and I don't like it." Demetri was annoyed and didn't want to call him to hawk in the first place. 

"Wait wait, Aisha look here. I've got a better idea," Nicole was on her old iPhone showing a picture of Yasmine's story that said party at the canyon VIP only.

"Yasimines throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel asked.

"Not if we strike first," Aisha said ready to strike back for her being a bitch.

"Hell ya," hawk and Nicole said at the same time they looked at each other smiled and laughed it off.

----------------------------

Hey guys! I wrote this chapter from a different perspective if you don't like it let me know but I think this gives me more freedom to show others emotion. Also, I tried getting most of their classes right but things might not add up. 

I hope you liked this chapter not super interesting but it had its moments. Also, don't forget to give me feedback I love hearing it.

And make sure to vote and comment.🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.3K 68
𝐼𝑛•𝑠𝑎•𝑡𝑖𝑎•𝑏𝑙𝑒 [𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒] - 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
2.1K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
138K 2.8K 30
After moving to Reseda California with her twin brother Daniel LaRusso and their mother, she catches the eye of the popular Cobra Kai, Johnny Lawrenc...
54K 1.2K 26
davina campbell was a karate champion at her old dojo, but when her dad gets a job offer in encino, she gets moved to an unfamiliar town. there she c...