Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Paradise [30]

893 18 2
By KxAmbrose

"Andddd action!" The director called out as the camera began to move with Kennedy and Jon.

They were in Connecticut filming the 2K commercial and trailer preview at a warehouse in which they created a set that looks identical to the WWE headquarters. They had filmed some scenes at the actual headquarters, but here is where the real destruction would ensue.

Music that would be used in the commercial and game played in the background as Kennedy and Jon took bats to the different items displayed in what was supposed to be the lobby of headquarters.

A camera panned to Kennedy as she hit the vases of flowers on the front desk and Jon stood off to the side smirked as he rested the bat behind his head and watched on before he too began to beat up the "security guards".

"Cut!" The director called out after they finished that opening scene.

"That was exhilarating." Kennedy laughed, approaching Jon as they made their way to the monitors to see what it looked like so far.

"Great job guys, I was thinking we could do an elevator scene. We'll have two security guard's attempt to stop you guys from getting up to the next floor, so we'll have a little fight sequence until we end up on the next floor and you guys just walk out. Something badass that I know they fans will love."

"That sound good?" Jon asked, looking towards Kennedy who smiled.

"Sounds great." She said fixing up her leather jacket and swinging the bat playfully.

_

The day continued on with shooting and doing retakes of certain scenes that they wanted to clean up. It was really great to see a different side of Kennedy through this commercial and trailer. For all the fans knew, they only really got to see the business side of her apart from her promos of small little hints at some wrestling moves. Since this game would release after WrestleMania, people would surly be excited for this new game play.

"Ok guys, two more scenes then we're out of here." The director said, and all the production nodded as they set up for the next scene where they would be destroying her parents' office.

The director called action, and they were back into character. Kennedy and Jon walked side by side swinging the bats on either side of them until they came across a door which ready "Stephanie and Triple H." She smirked as Jon busted down the door with his bat and foot before they began smashing everything.

There were pictures of her and her family on the desk to which Kennedy swung and broke with a bat. The picture frame on the wall that showed a photo of Triple H pedigreeing Dean was crushed when he hit it. The championships on the back wall was soon shattered too until they laughed and kissed before an alarming blaring noise erupted to their ears.

Both of them dropped their bats and quickly grasped each others' hand as the camera followed behind them as they ran off down the hall and down the stairway.

"That scene was awesome guys. One last one and this one is going to be badass." The director gave them a pat on the back before telling them what the final scene was going to be.

They were led outside to where another set was built which looked like the outside of headquarters and the rest were green screen in which they would CGI. The glass windows and door were all shattered, there was an alarm sound blaring, and they were told they were going to set the place on fire.

Jon was given a lighter with Kennedy's silhouette imprinted on the silver, and Kennedy was given the same one with Dean's silhouette on it. They each were told that the camera would pan in to their faces as they looked back at the destruction they caused before pulling out the lighters and tossing it behind them as the place would erupt in flames before they shared a kiss before running off from the camera's view.

"Action!"

Kennedy and Dean looked briefly behind them, watching the glass fall apart before turning back to each other. He tucked her hair behind her ear as the wind blew before taking out his lighter first and flashing it to Kennedy, who smirked and took out her own a few seconds later. They both lit it up as the camera zoomed it, before tossing it far behind them were the flames lit up, they stared at each other's eyes smirking smugly before he pulled her into a streamy kiss until they pulled away and ran off behind the camera.

"And that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen!" The director called and everyone clapped as some staged hands put out the fire with extinguishers.

"Thank you, everyone!" Kennedy smiled, waving at production and all the people that made this possible.

"Man, I feel like a movie star." Jon joked as Kennedy and the director laughed.

"You guys should be really proud of yourselves. Honestly, you guys did so great and I know the fans are really going to love this."

"Thank you...now shall we get on our plane to Hawaii?" Kennedy smirked, turning to face Jon, who nodded excitedly.

"We shall. Now come on princess, we don't want to be late." He grinned, offering his arm as she laughed and hooked her with his as they walked off to their trailer to gather their things before heading to the airport.

_

Jon and Kennedy landed on the beautiful island of Maui a few hours later, just in time to get checked into their hotel, which had a stunning view of the beach. They rushed, getting changed into something more casual, Kennedy slipped on a black maxi dress with wedges and a cute clutch as Jon changed into a long-sleeve shirt with his usual jeans and shades.

"Ready?" Jon asked, pulling his shades over his eyes as she took one last look in the mirror and nodded.

"Let's go." She beamed, intertwining their hands as they headed for the restaurant that was located on the ground floor of the hotel. They walked in and were escorted to a large table where everyone was waiting.

"Karissa!" Kennedy squealed, pulling her older cousin into a tight hug.

"Hey Ken! It's so nice to see you, you look amazing."

"So do you, Mrs. Smith." Kennedy teased, looking at her cousin's soon to be husband who stood up and embraced her in a hug as well.

"Been a good while since we've all seen each other. This you boyfriend?" He asked looking towards Jon who smiled.

"Yep, this is him. Jon, this is my cousin Karissa and her husband Luke. Guys, this is my boyfriend Jon or you can call him Dean, whichever you prefer." Kennedy laughed, introducing them as they shook hands.

"Congratulations, and thanks for having me." Jon told them as they all took a seat.

"Oh, no problem! We saw how Kennedy just lights up when she's with you on TV and we knew we had to invite the both of you. You guys just got in?"

"Yeah, Jon and I had some filming we needed to do for WWE, then we caught a plane straight here." Kennedy informed them as they browsed through the menu until they placed their orders.

"So is all the talk true? Are you really wrestling your parents at Mania?" Luke asked her and she smirked and nodded her head as Jon did the same.

"I mean, you know us McMahon's like to back it up. Gonna beat the crap out of them." Kennedy joked

"She's a feisty one in that ring. You guys coming to Mania?" Jon asked, sipping on the water that was served to him.

"Nah, we'll watch it on the network, but big crowds aren't our thing." Karissa spoke, looking over at Luke.

Kennedy rolled her eyes, "It's because they're lameeee."

"Shut up." Karissa laughed, poking her cousin's side.

"What time is the wedding?" Jon proposed since they weren't really told all the details of what was going to happen.

"Well, we both want a sunrise wedding to around 5 in the morning is the actual ceremony, then we'll have a little brunch for the wedding receptions. Really simple and small."

"That sounds really nice. Maybe you and I can hit the beach before we have to head back on the road?" Kennedy suggested looking over at Jon, who nodded in agreement.

"I didn't bring my swim shorts for nothing." He chuckled.

_

Kennedy smiled as she hook arms with one of Luke's friends as they walked down the aisle. Jon grinned, seeing his girlfriend, dressed in a pale pink dress and the white flowers in her hand.

"Hi." She whispered as she passed them, shooting him a big grin.

He waved at her as she approached the front, standing beside all the other bridesmaids waiting for Karissa to walk down the aisle, which she did a few moments later.

They proceeded to read their vows, Jon and Kennedy stealing glances at each other every few minutes, making her blush profusely.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The officiant smiled as they all watched Karissa and Luke kiss before making their way back down the aisle.

"I'll see you at the reception." Jon said softly to Kennedy, who walked back down the isle with her partner.

She slowed down and nodded, giving him an air kiss before proceeding to take some photos with the newly wedded couple.

Jon talked to a few of the other guest for a bit while he waiting for Kennedy at their little table. He didn't expect there to be plenty of Levesque family since it was more of a private thing. But he did get to meet Kennedy's uncle and aunt from her dad's side, which was neat.

"Having fun?" Kennedy came up from behind him with a drink in her hand.

He spun around and smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist as he nodded his head and pecked her lips.

"A lot more now that you're here. You look beautiful by the way." He gestured down to her dress, then back up to her face.

"Thanks. And thanks for putting on a suit." She giggled, brushing his chest as he smirked.

"It's a little uncomfy, but it will do for now." She nodded her head, and they both took a seat, watching as everyone danced and mingled before they would eat.

"So who have you met so far?" She sipped her drink, watching him.

"Let's see, Luke's friends who pretty surprised that we're dating in real life. Some of Karissa's friends who were a bit flirty."

She rose her brow and put down her drink.

"Kidding." He laughed and shook her head and swatted his arm.

"So not cool." She pointed out.

"I also met your aunt and uncle. They're really laid back, I like them."

"Yeah, I'm surprised they let Karissa go through with this. But turns out they didn't want half of WWE at their wedding."

Both she and Jon chuckled, "I guess they're not too fun then."

"Correct." She joked, picking back up her drink before Jon stood up and held out his hand.

"Would you like to dance, m'lady?" She blushed and nodded, putting down her drink and taking his hand as he led them to the dance floor.

"This is the song that was playing after you asked me to move in with you." She laughed, swaying to the music while "Can't take my eyes off you" played in the background.

"I guess we could say this is our song then?" He suggested, and she nodded.

"Yeah, our song." She smiled, resting her head on his chest.

"We can sneak away later so we can go to the beach." He whispered, leaning down to her ear.

"I need some sun." She agreed, closing her eyes as they continued dancing.

"You know what I can't seem to get out of my head?" He asked and she brought her head back up to stare at him.

"What is it?"

"Do we really not seem like a couple outside of the ring?"

She shrugged and shook her head, "I mean, I don't think it's really anyone's business what we are outside of the ring. It's between you and me. And I love that about us."

He nodded slowly, accepting the answer. "I love you, doll."

"I love you too...forever." She smiled, giving him a kiss.

_

Kennedy and Jon snuck out of the reception, being sure to say goodbye to Luke and Karissa before they left. They headed to their hotel room, getting changed into some swimming attire so they could head down to the beach for a little while.

"Babe, can you help me?" She asked from the bathroom, struggling to remove the bobby pins from her hair that was holding some pieces in place.

"Jesus christ, it's like a bird's nest." He chuckled, already changed into his swim trunks.

"I know, this is going to be a pain to brush out." She groaned as he helped remove the bobby pins that she couldn't see. Once he finished, he sat on the bathroom counter as she brushed out her hair that now fell into more loose curls.

"What time is our flight tomorrow?" He asked, hopping down, helping her unzip her dress.

"Noon, then we should land in Glendale in the afternoon." She told him pooling her dress at her feet before putting it back on the hanger.

"We'll have time for one last round of sunrise sex before we leave." He smirked, running his hands down her back.

She spiraled around and swatted his hand away as he glared.

"Shoo, I need to get changed so we can go." She snickered, pushing at his chest so he left the bathroom.

"Come on...at least let me watch?" He held his hands out as she shook her head and gave him one last push before locking the door shut.

"Sorry sweet face, we can't get distracted." She said pulling off her undergarments, then slipping on her dark green bikini.

Jon rested his forehead against the door, "You're no fun." He said loud enough.

Kennedy rolled her eyes, taking one last glance in the mirror before unlocking the door and seeing him stumble a bit before steadying himself.

He stared at her as she laughed, "Fix that before we leave. Don't want anyone staring." She said pointing at his crotch, brushing past him to grab her stuff.

"I'll have you to myself when we get back." He said making her giggle as she picked up her phone and room key.

"Come on." She spoke, grabbing his arm and exiting the room so they could head down to the beach.

It was perfect; it wasn't too hot out, and there was just enough breeze. It reminded her of Vegas, though their beaches and skies weren't as pretty as the ones in Maui.

"I love the view." Jon spoke looking around and she nodded, turned her head to look back at him.

"I do too, it's so beautiful." She smiled, closing her eyes and smelling the salt from the water.

"I was talking about you." Jon smirked as she opened her eyes and blushed.

"Flirt." She giggled, watching as he laid a towel out on the sand and sat down, her following and sitting beside him.

"I thought we came down here to swim." She glanced over at him and rose her brow.

"In a second, I just got some things on my mind." He told her and she straightened up.

"Well come on, lay it on me." She motioned her hands to herself.

"Does it bother you to be seen with me? You know outside of work?"

She furrowed her brow and scooted back, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, I am." He said calmly as she shook her head.

"Of course I'm not bothered to be seen with you outside of work. We've been together for sometime now, why would it bother me?"

"I don't know, we've just never confirmed our real life relationship. Hell, the fans don't even know we're together, let alone living together."

This all seemed absurd to Kennedy just because Jon was never the type to care about anyone's opinion about their relationship, let alone letting the fans get a glimpse of their life together.

"Where is this coming from? I really don't understand Jon." She asked, shaking her head.

"I don't know Kennedy, it just seems like you don't want people to know that we're together. That's all."

Now she knew where this was coming from, but at the end of the day she was also hiding their relationship to protect him.

"I-I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm just trying to protect you, Jon."

"Protect me? From what?" He whispered.

She sighed, taking a deep breath and shrugging, "It's a long story with reasonable intentions."

"We've got time. Now tell me what exactly you're trying to protect me from that I can't protect myself from."

"When the fans and people in general found out that my mom and dad were together in real life, they started really criticizing him. Saying terrible things like he only got so far in his career because he was with my mom. That all his hard work meant nothing because he was with the bosses daughter."

He nodded his head, continuing to listen as she stared out at the ocean.

"My dad was champion at the time and he couldn't even enjoy it. Because every blog, wrestling news site, and even the fans, just said it was because of my mom he was champ. It broke my heart seeing the thing he loved become the thing he hated because of what people had to say. Hell, I hated the business, but I hated seeing my dad to torn apart even more."

"And the crappiest part about it all is that even after all these years, people still say it and it still gets to my dad. Maybe not as much as before, but it still gets to him. I see how upset and miserable he gets when people try to defame his in ring work because he's with the woman he loves."

Jon never considered it that way and it really comes to show that no one really knows what goes on behind the scenes when the cameras stop rolling and they don't hide behind a character anymore.

"If it means that much to that people know we're together in real life then we can go ahead and make it public. But I will never be able to forgive myself if they start and do the same to do they way they did my dad. I might not have been able to protect my dad, but I'll try to protect you."

"Hey." He said softly, gasping her chin, so she turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for not seeing things from that perspective and maybe it was a bit ridiculous of me to care so much about the public knowing about us."

She smiled softly and nodded, "I understand why it's so important for you to want others to know we're together, but some things are better kept private until otherwise. That is, if you want to keep us private, if not then it's totally up to you."

It was nice knowing that despite Kennedy's wish to be a private couple that if Jon did want to go public, then she would support them, but like she said it was better to be kept secret.

"This is the first time I'm probably saying this, but you're right. Private until otherwise." He smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"I still love you so much. More than anyone ever knows." She professed wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you too, forever." He grinned kissing her lips before picking her up causing her to squeal against his lips.

"Don't you dare!" She laughed, pulling away and wrapping her arms around his waist as he ran towards the water.

"Cowabunga!' He shouted as he held her tight as he ran deeper into the water until they were about a little less than shoulder submerged.

"It's so cold!" She smiled opening her eyes to him smirking.

"Paradise with my girl."

"Paradise, sweetface." She nodded with a silly smile on her face, wrapping her arms back around his neck and resting her head on his chest while they looked on to the horizon.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...