๐€ ๐Ÿ๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„

By mrsxhoo

"I popped a gun fore' I popped a pill, so fuck the hood I'm tryna get in them hills" More

Copyright.
Preface.
ASC-1.
ASC-2

ASC-3

1.1K 102 15
By mrsxhoo

Zayla Nicole Campbell
9:11 AM.

I got up going to the bathroom feeling my stomach turn and I leaned over the toilet , letting everything out .

I frowned as tears filled my eyes, every time I threw up, my eyes would water right after.

I flushed the toilet before washing my hands and grabbing my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my wash rag and wiped my face off .

I slowly tiptoe walked in the room passed True to grab my shoes since he was still sleeping.

"Where you going?" True asked.

"Finna go to CVS real quick." I told him and he just turned back around to go back to sleep.

I got in my car putting my head on the steering wheel, I stressed, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was .

Once I got there, I went to grab the "Clear Blue" pregnancy tests , I grabbed 3 boxes and checked out.

I got it and paid for it before leaving out and going back home.

"He only been home for two and a half months." I mumbled to myself.

Once I finally made it back home, I went in the house and grabbed a plastic cup, going straight up stairs.

It sounded like everybody was still sleep so I was still being quiet.

After peeing in the cup, I sat 3 pregnancy tests in. After doing that, I put the caps back on and waited for the results.

All while doing this, my heart was racing. I didn't plan on having another child already.

I cleaned myself up, washed my hands then dried them off.

I passed time by getting on my phone, I lost track of time and looked at the pregnancy tests, my heart dropped.

All three read pregnant.

I just shook my head and sat all three on the dresser before laying back down.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"I did nut in you the night I came home." He said like it was a good thing. "I thought I told you that."

"No." I eyed him. "Why wouldn't you tell me? I coulda took a plan B."

"I coulda swore I told you but, it's okay. Why you so mad?"

"Cause, I was doing good, on my last year of college and I was looking at spaces to start my own small salon but now, I'm pregnant."

"You can still do that, Kamille and Azora can help. Shit, I can help."

"I'll have to find a babysitter, ain't you finna work with Kaci in the barbershop?"

"Yea but you know he hiring more people to cut the hair so he won't have to, I can still bring the baby up there. Zoie finna start pre-k next year, we good."

"Still didn't want a baby." I mumbled. "I want a son though, Zoie play favoritism."

"You don't know what you want, make sure you call yo doctor."

"Already did that." I sighed sitting down on the bed. "Got an appointment tomorrow."

"Good, thank you." He kissed my cheek.

"For?"

"Carrying my child, duh."

"Boy bye." I waved him off. "I don't have a choice.

"You damn skippy."

"Fuck on." I got up. "Zoie, come on so I can get you in the tub."

"I coming!" She yelled and I heard her little footsteps as she ran.

I ran her some water before going to her room and getting her clothes out. "Wanna wear these?" I held up her pajamas.

"I going to bed?"

"No, I'm just asking."

"I wear this." She pointed to her leggings.

"Girl." I mumbled. "Here." I handed them to her."What shirt?"

"Hmmm." She looked around her closet. "Blue." She pointed to her blue princess shirt.

"Okay, True turn that water off for me!" I called. "Zoie, grab your hair bucket and put it in my room."

"Okay."

I went in the bathroom feeling her water making sure it was warm before she came in smiling.

"What you smiling for?" I laughed. She just shrugged handing me her clothes. "You need help taking your clothes off?"

"My shirt."

"Put your arms up." I instructed and she did.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"D'Aire, go grab your chips." I told him and he walked off.

"I want chips." Zoie pouted.

"You said you wanted candy." True looked at her.

"I want chips." She repeated.

"Tell D'Aire to come back, ima just get the variety chips."

True walked off and I continued getting the rest of the food for the barbecue we was having tomorrow for the fourth.

"Ouuu, hotdogs." Zoie grabbed them out my hand.

"You ain't eating them."

"I don't want some, I want chips." She made a face putting them down.

"She is so cute." Some girl looked at Zoie.

"Say thank you."

Zoie looked up at the girl , "Thank you."she said shyly.

"You welcome." She walked off and True came back with D'Aire.

"Okay. I think we done." True and D'Aire put the stuff in the cart.

"We is, after this we gotta get them they outfits and then back home."

"A outfit from here?" D'Aire asked.

"You want a Walmart outfit?"

"No." He shook his head.

"I used to wear Walmart clothes, ain't nothing wrong with it." True laughed.

"Ion want no Walmart clothes." He made a face. "They ugly."

"Like you?"

"Got me fucked up."

We checked out and paid before leaving. "It's hot as hell." I frowned as we walked to the car.

"Hot as hellll." Zoie repeated me. "So hot."

"Zoie." I looked at her hiding my laugh. "You can't repeat everything I say."

"Hot as hellll." She said again.

"Beat yo asssss." True said and she side eyed him.

We put all the stuff in the trunk, True took the cart back and we got in the car.

We made our drive to the mall, it was packed so I knew I wanted to get in and out.

"D'Aire you wanna walk?"

"Yea." He nodded.

I grabbed Zoie stroller and put her in it, we made our way to Kids Footlocker.

"You want some 1's or some 12's cause all these other shoes out here is ugly."

"12's, I want the black and white ones."

"Can I get these 12's in a size 2Y in kids, and a size, check her shoe." True told me.

"She wear a 8."

"Damn."

"No, it's smaller." I said in a duh tone.

"Ohh, I thought my baby had clown feet, so a 2 and a 8 for her."

"Okay." The girl said and walked away.

Once she came back with the shoes, I took Zoie out her stroller and sat her on my lap.

I put the shoe on her, "You like it?"

"Yea." She moved her foot around.

"Okay." I took them off her and put her crocs back on her feet before putting her back in her stroller.

"He can fit his?"

"Yea." True nodded and we went and waited in line.

After waiting like 10 minutes, we finally got to pay. After doing so, we left.

"Where we getting they outfit from?"

"H&M, the children's place, it don't matter."

We shopped in H&M for awhile before finally picking they clothes. Once we did that, we picked ours out and was on our way out.

We made some stops because of True before making it home.

"Zoie you can carry this." I gave her the bag with the bread and she took it in the house.

We got all the food out the car then went in the house to put it away.

"You getting Da'Miya tomorrow?"

"She supposed to be on her way today, I'ma call her." He pulled his phone out his pocket.

I finished putting the stuff away. "Y'all almost here?" True asked.

"Yea, we in Memphis, almost at your hous. We like 10 minutes away."

"Call me when you outside."

"Okay."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

No I dont still write , i just reread Incarcerated & I ended it wrong w the way this book & the chapters is set up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2.4K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...
83K 285 13
As the title says
3.8M 88.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...