Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis

99.6K 2.7K 2.2K
By MissEllenX

"Lucy? That's the kid from next door right?," Olivia watched Brett quizzing his son for the fifth time in the past hour. Kyle had come home from school and asked if his friend could come over as he was going to help them with some maths work.

To which Brett had asked, is the them a male or a female, and Kyle had gone incredibly red.

"Yes dad.", Kyle sighed, rubbing his hand over his forehead, as if debating whether it was worth it.

"Brett don't be a tease, of course Lucy can come over. It's nice of you to help her.", Olivia spoke up, sipping her wine from the kitchen counter, which she was leaning back against.

Kyle sighed happily. "Thanks Olivia, she's coming over now. We will be quiet I promise.", He says.

"There's no way you're going in your room with her.", Brett said, staring at his son from the kitchen table. Brett was in the middle of replying to emails, but he'd forgotten about that now. He just had images of his son getting some fourteen-year-old girl pregnant.

It was terrifying.

"Brett.", Olivia sighed.

Brett looked over his shoulder, sending Olivia a sharp stare, she only smiled in return. Her smile so sweet and fake that it made him roll his eyes instantly. But, agreed anyway.

"Fine but the door stays open.", he mutters, returning his attention back to the laptop.

"Deal.", Kyle finally says with a huge grin on his face. He then turned to Olivia and mouthed a quick thank you, to which she waved off smiling.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!", Kyle said, swallowing his nerves. Olivia chuckled at his blushed cheeks, the girl hadn't even walked through the door yet.

Olivia and Brett exchange a quick look before returning their attention towards the kitchen doorway, where Kyle and Lucy - who was gorgeous - walked in. Lucy had her curly black hair tied into a messy bun and her face was makeup-less.

Her brown eyes were glazed with nerves.

"Hello Lucy!", Olivia was the first to greet the teenage girl.

"Hi.", The girl replied, her tone shy and her eyes finding the floor as she clutched onto her notebook for comfort. "I like your house, it's very pretty.", She adds, her gaze finding Olivia's. She smiled at the young girl.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?", Brett finally asked, pulling the girls gaze towards him.

Lucy didn't speak to Brett, she just shook her head, her eyes finding the floor again. Olivia pushed away the sick feeling she felt in the pit of her stomach - she knew that look in a girl, her friend had had that exact same look when she was younger.

Talia had had a problem with men for years, up until she turned sixteen, when she grew some confidence and realized that one bad experience with a man doesn't mean that all experiences will be the same.

"Well, If you change your mind, make yourself at home really. Have fun learning maths!", Olivia said happily, trying to get the girl as comfortable as possible.

Lucy smiled and then following Kyle up the stairs.

Olivia let out a loud sigh when the kids were gone. Brett looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Did I say something?", He asked Olivia, clueless.

Olivia shook her head. "I don't think she's comfortable with men.", Olivia whispered gently. Brett said nothing in return, he just dipped his head as the realization hit, his gaze finding his laptop screen once again.

"My mum should be back later with Charlotte, they're going to watch a movie now.", Olivia informs him, taking the seat beside him.

Brett looks up to his side again, catching her gaze on his lips. "It's like having two nanny's now. Charlotte's thrilled.", He chuckles, glancing between her eyes and her lips. He couldn't help but to think about last night, and what had happened.

He wanted to ask about Connor - and so he did.

"Did he stay?", His voice came out raspier than he anticipated.

Olivia knew what that question really meant, and she shook her head. "He left, I almost kicked him out the window though.", She jokes, and Brett laughs a little.

"I don't know what the correct way is to handle situations like that, especially not now after everything that's happened.", He admits roughly. His gaze fixed on her brown eyes.

"You handled it pretty well.", She whispers, sipping her wine.

"I could have killed him.", He confesses lowly. His blue eyes turning black with the thought of another man touching Olivia - especially in his house. "I hated how I felt, I fucking hated it Olivia.", He began, admitting things they both knew he shouldn't.

She said nothing - just listened to him, her eyes searching his.

"I was so fucking hopeless, I couldn't do anything.", He continued. His voice low and his tone serious and desperate. "You make me fucking crazy.", He breathes.

And that was all it took for Olivia to lean forward, and press her lips against his. It took Brett a moment to realize what was happening and decide on his response. But his hand found the side of her neck, and his lips began to move against hers.

Their eyes closed and their breathing heavy, they kissed. It wasn't rushed our fuelled with desire and lust, it was meaningful and full of purpose and want.

It was slow and calm and calculated, nothing about this kiss was hungry and rushed. Olivia moaned when she realized that it wasn't out of lust that he was kissing her - it was because he wanted to just kiss her, because he liked her.

All Brett could think was - I'm out of my fucking mind. She's fucking making me crazy - but he continued to kiss her anyway.

"You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis.", He says against her mouth. Olivia giggles breathlessly, deepening the kiss after his statement.

The pair stayed like that for a few moments, just simply enjoying each other, until Olivia rose from her seat - not breaking the kiss. She turned towards him, and he did her. Brett rose from his seat, reaching down to place his hands on the backs of her thighs, picking her up slowly.

He places her down on the kitchen counter, his hands sliding to the front of her thighs, feeling her clothed legs - her jeans restricted his skin from touching hers. It was good enough for him, and for her.

Olivia moaned, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Brett stood between her spread legs, kissing her deeply, all of the emotions they felt for one another fuelling the kiss - still, it wasn't rushed or lust-filled, it was just slow and passionate.

It felt like making-love - without the sex, of course.

****

"Do you like your dad?", Lucy asks, taking a seat on Kyle's bed whilst he got out his maths books.

"Yeah, I guess.", He says, glancing over his shoulder towards the black-haired girl sitting on his bed. Her eyes were searching the room, as if memorising every inch of the décor and items. "Why do you ask?", he finally said, pulling out some notebooks and pens as well.

Lucy shrugs. "So he's a good man?", She asks another question.

"He's annoying, but yeah he hasn't killed anyone or anything.", Kyle teases and Lucy giggles, but leaves the subject there.

But Kyle didn't want to leave the subject there. "You crushing on my dad, Lucy?", He accuses, smiling at her. He places down his books on the bed, and sits down beside Lucy with a small huff.

Lucy shakes her head, blushing at his accusation. "What? No!", She squeaks and Kyle turns to look down at her. She was sitting beside him, blushing madly.

He bursts out into a fit of laughter, and Lucy seems to be mesmerised by the sight.

She finds herself smiling at him, but continues blushing. "What?", She asks, still giggling.

"You're adorable.", Kyle says, his laughter calming down. Lucy rolls her eyes at him, but watches him carefully as he begins flicking through the pages in a maths textbook. She sighs, crossing her legs in front of her, opening up her notebook on her lap.

"Right, so what first? What do you struggle with?", Kyle asks, pointing to one of the pages in front of him. "What about Algebra?", He asks, his tone calm now. His face serious but gentle, not harsh.

"Sure.", Lucy watches him with awe as he leans back, glancing down at the notebook in her lap.

"Okay so what do you know about algebra?", He asks casually.

"That I hate it.", She resorts, smiling nervously.

"Fairs.", He chuckles, sitting up straighter again. "Okay so, let's start with a simple question. Right down this question.", he says pointing to one of the practise questions in the textbook. Lucy obeys and begins to write out the question.

Kyle finds himself watching her closely. The way her manicured fingers held the pen, and the way her handwriting flowed so neatly onto the paper, was intriguing.

"You have really nice handwriting.", He mutters, not wanting to distract her.

Kyle's eyes flicker up to her face, seeing her smile at his statement. He smiles at the sight. She was really pretty - probably the prettiest girl he'd ever seen.

"My dad is really strict and he basically says that I have to be perfect or else I'll never get anywhere in life.", She admits with a small shrug. Kyle raises an eyebrow at that. Lucy realizes how much she'd just opened up in such a small amount of time. "Pretend I didn't say anything.", She giggles, nervously. Her eyes wide with fright.

"Don't listen to him, he sounds like a jerk.", Kyle replies, and meant it.

"He's not, he's right.", She sighs, concentrating on writing out the question.

"No, he's not.", Kyle retaliates. His tone sharp - he couldn't let this girl walk around thinking she was going to amount to nothing if she made some mistakes in life. If that was the case, Kyle would be truly fucked.

Lucy sighs, placing her pen down in frustration. "Kyle, look it's different for you alright.", She stares at him, sadness present in her gaze.

"How is it-", he began but didn't get a chance to finish his question.

"You're white and you're rich, okay?", She shoots at him.

Kyle's jaw nearly hit the floor. What the hell did that mean? Because she had a different skin colour to him and less money, she wasn't as important?

"Race and money mean nothing.", Kyle replies, his tone gentle this time. "We're all the same.", He adds.

"We should be, yeah. You haven't lived the life that I have and met the people that I have. I'm not white and I'm not black, okay? It's worse for me.", She mutters, frustrated with how deep this conversation had got.

"Is that what your dad says?", He asks.

"No. He just knows what it's like for us. I'll never have the life that you have Kyle.", She says sadly. "People look at me with disgust.", She looks down at her notebook, not wanting to see Kyle's reaction to her opening up already.

But the words that come out of his mouth in response, shock her to her core.

"Well, I think that you're beautiful."

****

Kyle is such a mature fourteen-year-old, and he's so fucking sweet. I hope you're liking this book so far, please vote and comment If you don't mind, it helps me a lot!

And don't be afraid to message me with any constructive criticism you may have about my writing, etc. :) Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...