COTE Reactions

_zetsubo tarafından

How to get a lot of reads? Easy, write a reaction fic. it's A reaction fic based on two different universes o... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Kiyotaka's confession I
not an update, it's a poll
Kiyotaka's confession II
not an update, but read it pls
I wrote a one-shots fanfic!!!

The confession: Kei's perspective

6.4K 169 228
_zetsubo tarafından

"And now we will see the confession again, but from Kei's perspective," Zetsubo said.

"Oh we will be seeing what she was thinking at that moment, I'm so excited" one of class D's girls said.

not every girl in the audience was excited to watch, there were those who are in the same class with Ichinose, they were worried, she will see her crush's confession, and for the second time.

that's going to be very hard for her' they thought.

I finished changing my clothes and grabbed my phone, feeling a bit melancholic.

"Why were you sad? Karuizawa-san?" Satou asked.

"Nothing really, I just wasn't in my usual mood I think" she answered.

«Good grief... what is it now?»

I was preparing myself when I suddenly got a call.

An unknown 11-digits phone number that wasn't in my contact list. I obviously knew who it was. It was Kiyotaka.

The scene of him and Hiyori-san on that date appeared before my eyes. He's free to hang out with whoever, wherever he wants to, of course.

Since our relationship wasn't anything special after all. But still...

«Ah, enough! Why do I have to feel so irritated and getting pushed around by someone like him!»

"Someone is getting jealous hehe" Satou teased Karuizawa.

I stopped thinking too deeply about it, dispelled my feelings and prepared to take the call.

I planned to eat out with Ishikura-san and Sonoda-san today. I'm going to have fun today.

«It's me, sorry for calling you.»

I restrained my voice which was about to burst and calmed myself down.

"She's totally in love with him, and he's the same too," Ichinose sighed in sadness.

"By the way Ichinose-san, is there a rule that stops you from going after who you love if he has a girlfriend?" Amikura asked.

"Huh, I don't think there is" Ichinose answered.

"then just go after him, Ichinose-san is prettier, and has better girlfriend traits than his current girlfriend." Amikura continued.

"Heh, No, that feels totally wrong" Ichinose said.

'But, could I really..' Ichinose thought.

«It's fine. What?»

«You sound like you have some complaints though.»

«Not really. Not complaining, just wanted to confirm something with you.»

«That I called you out recently and didn't get in touch with you later?»

If you understood that, so at least follow up, will you! Whoops, I should keep that to myself...

«You seem to understand then, what? Just wanted to harass me?»

«Could we meet up and talk about that?»

«Eh?»

«Remember the thing I said I would tell you if I remembered it? I just did. Could you come over?»

What's up with that?... You didn't contact me after that and now you want to talk with me? And in your room?

«Good grief... You always do it when it pleases you... I guess it's fine.

I'm not taking any responsibilities if someone sees me, okay?»

"You know, I really wanna how and when did you meet each other, because you really sound too close" Shinohara asked.

"Yeah I wanna know that too" Ichinose followed.

"Hehe I think since the cruise ship exam"Kei answered becoming flustered.

'why is she getting flustered?' Kiyotaka thought as he raised his brow in confusion.

"EEEEH, that's like waaay before" Matsushita said.

It will become a problem if I were seen trying to enter a boy's room alone.

«Don't worry about that.»

I thought he would have some misgivings about that, but it seems I was wrong.

Well, if he says he isn't worried, then why should I?

"You trust him a lot don't you" Haruka said.

"Of course I would" Kei said with a smile on her face.

«Got it. Ah, I have something planned by 7pm so I can't have you take too much time, okay?»

«It will be short. Probably around 10 to 20 minutes.»

«It's alright for me then. See you later.» I ended the call and sighed.

I felt relieved the call didn't turn for the worse.

«Why does my heart have to be pushed around by a guy like him?»

I don't feel like being toying around by him either, but well, it can't be helped.

This is a shield to protect myself. Yes, that's why it can't be helped.

"Shield?" a student muttered.

«...It wouldn't be fair otherwise, right.»

I began to prepare myself before leaving for his room.

A meal is waiting for me after this. So let's be done with this quickly, that kind of feeling.

'the other me looks totally head over heels in love with him, this is so embarrassing' Kei 2 thought looking at Kiyotaka.

' but he does look handsome though'

But it was so quiet when I arrived.

He was just looking at me, not delving into any important topics.

«So, what is it?»

Don't even tell me he has forgotten the matter after I came here? His answer when I tried to cut through this awkwardness was...

«What do you mean?»

An evasive reply. I became a bit irritated by that.

«What do you mean? Didn't you just recall what you wanted to say?»

«Now that you say it, yes, I suppose that's true.»

«......»

I thought he would start talking again, but he became quiet and the silence returned.

«Oh come on, what is it?»

«Well, you don't need to be so hasty.»

«I'm pretty sure I mentioned it, didn't I? I'm eating with my friends at 7PM at the Keyaki Mall. Understand?»

«There still a lot of time. It's going to be fine.»

«Hmm, you kinda give me the goosebumps, you know? The way you just go on and on about nonsense.»

'Yeah if he's like Kiyone it's weird if he doesn't get straight to the point, that's what Kiyone does all the time' Kei 2 thought.

"No he gave me goosebumps when he started talking, I didn't know he can be like that" Some random student that I couldn't name said.

He normally would keep things as short as necessary, precisely to the point.

'as I thought hehe, social freaks, pfft' Kei laughed while looking at both Kiyotaka and Kiyone.

Kiyotaka and Kiyone on the other hand felt a creepy gaze from her direction.

'Did Kei just insult me' Kiyone thought.

'I could feel someone's stare piercing my back' Kiyotaka thought. When he looked back Kei 2 started looking at the wall at her right.

'fuuu that was close' she thought.

That was my usual impression of him.

I thought his usual self was impressive, honestly.

How shall I say it? He was being so calm despite the fact we are the same age. Or rather cool. That part of him was somewhat attractive, so to say.

"Hmm so you're praising your boyfriend now hehe" Satou said.

"I totally agree with her" Ichinose said.

"What do you mean by that Ichinose-san," Amikura said.

"N-n-nothing" Ichinose said.

No, no. I have to be angry now. What up with praising him now?

"You can control your heart, I totally understand you," Satou said making a funny pose.

"Yeah, love can make the person do some irrational things" Matsushita continued making the same pose.

«...Oh by the way. I have something I need to tell you, okay?» I didn't like how he wasn't himself so I changed the topic.

«Something you need to tell me?»

«Satou-san is suspecting my relationship with you, you know?» Even if he had the initiative, even I could influence it.

That's why I sometimes have to start the conversation myself. If not, something bad might occur.

"Something bad, hmm what do you mean by that Karuizawa-san." Matsushita said.

"She's probably talking about something lewd, hehe" Satou said.

"Tha-" Kei couldn't even talk she was blushing very hard, with steam coming out of her head.

'Hey she might die of embarrassment Kiyotaka thought, as he shot a glance at Matsushita.

'Oh, so he's wanting me to stop, okay let's give him his favor back' Matsushita thought as she nodded to Kiyotaka.

"Araaa, is Boyfriend-san worried about his girlfriend," Satou said.

'Okay that's too much, Kei's face is just even redder now' Kiyotaka thought.

"Worried?!" Ichinose said.

'But now if I confirmed that I'm worried it might make her stop, but It will probably make Kei even more embarrassed, but she can handle it, probably' Kiyotaka thought.

"Of course I am, now can you stop" Kiyotaka said.

"awawawawawa" Kei just fainted now.

'Okay crap' Kiyotaka thought.

«I thought she might begin to hate me after I rejected her. What suspicions?»

"Now why would I, you just don't see me in a romantic way" Satou said.

It would be easy to think she would dislike him after that. But his situation is totally different.

He seems like he would need an explanation about romance from A to Z just for him to understand as he's kind of distant, right?

Unlike any middle schoolers I know of.

"Pfft" Haruka laughed.

"Okay, I'll skip a bit, because author-san knew that if I didn't he'll just stay in that his whole life," Zetsubo said.

«You...are you close to this Shiina?»

«Shiina? Ah, you mean Hiyori?»

«Hiyo...»

He easily used her first name instead of her last.

Well... he's free to call other girls by their first names as he pleases, like me.

Everyone in that group he's so close to also uses their first name I hear. But, Shiina-san is well, not like that... not that I care.

"That's how a Tsundere's mind work, huh" Ike muttered.

"Pffft Hahaha, good one me" Ike 2 laughed.

«We are certainly rather close. We both like to read books so our hobbies align. How about it?»

S-same hobbies... r-reading books? Isn't that like, the total opposite from me?...

«Heee? The same hobby? Reading books... heee....heee. So completely different from me?»

"I think I should start reading books!" Ichinose said.

"Yeah, and you'll get even closer to him" Amikura teased.

"That's not what I meant," Ichinose said while blushing.

"Really" Her other friends laughed.

I slipped up, saying exactly what I thought.

«And?»

He nonchalantly faced me like he was asking why I wanted to hear about that in the first place.

«...No, I mean... Argh! I forgot what to say!»

I just didn't have anything else I'd wanted to say for that matter.

(Let's just skip again, sorry guys, but I can't finish it if I stayed like this)

«...Right? That's why I'm leaving now.» He stood up as if trying to chase after me.

«It's fine.»

Even if he were to see me out, it would just make me feel sick.

«Kei.»

He called me by my name.

Why does my heart have to skip just like that?

«What is it already?»

Why am I the only one being pushed here and there by his words and actions?

«It's just, if you don't like it, it's fine for you to keep looking another way.»

"Why am I forced to rewatch this" Ichinose said with a very low voice.

"Don't mind it Honami-chan, we'll help you with everything we got, right girls!!" Amikura said.

"Yeah," Class C girls yelled.

"the other me looks so broken" Ichinose 2 muttered.

"How did she even fall in love with him, yes Ayanokouji-san is pretty, so we can se that he's a bit handsome, but that personality, it won't work" Amikura 2 said.

"Hora, Mako-chan that's rude" Ichinose 2 said.

"Oh, sorry" She apologized.

Why am I— the only one...who...

«What?»

«Will you go out with me?»

"Here it is!!" a random girl yelled.

«Eh?»

I frowned and turned around, not sure I understood.

«What did you say? Or, what is it?»

He was listening to me when I said I didn't have time, right?

"The other me is too dumb" Kei 2 facepalmed.

"Kukuku, Karuizawa-san is too bold" Satou said.

"totally" Matsushita said.

While I was thinking along those lines...

«That's not what I meant. I asked if, you wanted to go out with me.» Me going out with him?

«No I mean— I don't really... under...stand...» Going out?

Hmm...?

Eh, wait a bit. Wait a bit...?

The way he looked at me, that gaze and presence.

«W-ai, eh, wha, what!? What's up with that joke, that's bad taste even for you...!?»

«If it was a joke.»

Yes, if it was a joke, it wasn't something I'll ever forgive him for.

Swaying my heart right and left, left and right and saying this after all that.

«B-but—didn't you mention getting closer to Shiina-san just now!?»

«That was the joke.»

"Hearing it again kind of hurts" Hiyori muttered.

«But—the other day—»

Didn't you get intimate with Shiina-san recently...!

But Kiyotaka's next words drowned out what I was about to say.

«That was simply, well. I wanted to test whether you would became jealous or not, I suppose.»

Then... so there really isn't anything between him and Shiina-san? In other words, he wanted to see my reaction to watching that?

So—well, Kiyotaka is, in other words, eh...

«If this is a joke, this is the last chance to take it back... You do know that, don't you?»

"I don't think that there is someone who can joke in this kind of topics, if there were, they're the worst," Satou said.

If that was his idea of teasing, it would be a huge shame and disgrace on my part.

Our relationship will most likely break apart at once. I became unable to reply.

No, maybe I had wanted it to be a joke.

Since—if he was serious, that would mean, that I have to answer him too

«Of course it's not a joke. May I hear your reply?» It's not... a joke?

You mean... you were serious?

So, in other words, Kiyotaka came to like me?

My mind went blank for a second, then it began to overflow.

«...Y, y-y-y-y-y-you are asking that of me!?»

"Kei.exe has stopped working haha" Sotomura started laughing.

"Pfft" Sotomura 2 laughed too.

some students were looking at them in disgust because they didn't understand the joke.

Something inside me broke out and I started panicking, making a quite the commotion.

«As I said earlier, you can look away, reject me, you can do what you wish to.»

«I didn't say I was going to ignore you! B-but, why!?»

«By 'why' you mean?»

«Well, that is, me... I mean... by the way, why today...?»

It was so abrupt. All the frustration built up until now was turned upside down in dramatical fashion.

«I wonder why. I'm not sure I can explain it very well, but there is one thing I can explain. I wanted to stop any other guy from getting you as their girlfriend.»

So my lie had taken form in a most unlikely way inside his heart?

«So you mean— You, you like... like... me?»

I tried putting it into words, trying to confirm it. There's no way I wasn't going to.

I wanted to hear his answer directly with my ears.

«Yes, I love Karuizawa Kei.»

I love Karuizawa Kei.

"She replayed it 3 times in her brain" Satou started laughing.

"pfft That's too much Karuizawa-san" Matsushita laughed.

"Kukuku, you managed to seduce her that much, as expected of the king" Hashimoto said.

"Oh! now that I think of it, will she be enough for the T-rex" Ryuuen said.

"T-rex?" A lot of girls including Kei tilted their heads in confusion.

"Fufufu, Of course, she can't satisfy it, after all, the T-rex needs someone like me!" Sakayanagi who understood what Ryuuen meant said.

"Ha?" A lot of students were confused.

Ichinose who caught to what Sakayanagi meant had a beet-red face and steam getting out of her head.

"Honami-chan! are you okay?" one of her friends said.

'This aura' Kiyotaka thought as he turned to his right.

He saw Kei with deadly eyes locked on him.

"We'll have a loooooong loong talk when this finishes, okay!" She said.

"Okay!" Kiyotaka obeyed immediately.

W-haaaaaaa!!

His voice was reverberating inside my brain like a ringing bell.

«You answer is?»

A-answer? What's an answer? What should I say back to someone who said they liked me?

'I love you too!' Do I have to say something that embarrasing!?

Eh, eh? If I answer him, wouldn't our relationship change here and there!? I wanted to answer, but the panic, the agony, my head just shorted out.

No that's wrong. I, have to admit it. That I've loved Kiyotaka from way back.

But still, I'd had thought our relationship didn't change, wouldn't change.

But I was wrong.

«—I-I'll let you go out... with me.»

"Karuizawa-san, that's not the right way to respond!" Matsushita said.

"Yes, I know!" Kei said.

"a tsundere's way to accept a confession, Subarashi!" Ike said.

"It's really inspiring!" Ike 2 continued after him.

"I don't want to hear it from the one and only male Tsundere," Kei said.

"You mean that I have feelings for that ugo!!" Ike yelled.

"this topic was so unrelated, but you mentioned it, doesn't it mean that you like her" Kei said with an evil smile on her face.

'He fell into her trap, Kei really surprises me with this kind of moments, she gets smart out of nowhere' Kiyone thought.

"achuu" Kei sneezed.

"Kei, cold?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Oh, no, more importantly, I feel like someone is insulting me!" Kei said.

"He?" Kiyotaka blurted out in confusion.

'is that something you can feel!' Kiyone thought.

"You know what comes with cold?" Ryuuen 2 said.

"He? What?" Kei asked.

"A baby" he answered.

"Pfffft kukuku, good one me!" Ryuuen said.

"Fufufu" Sakayanagi started laughing while Kei who understood after some time was frozen, with a beet-red face she was muttering

"A b-baby, wi-wi-with, Kiyo..., a b-b-baby"

I answered him as if confessing something.

But, he was somehow calm, didn't cry, didn't show a smile, just showing strong will.

«Can I take it as you also liking me?»

But he didn't seem satisfied or something, like he wanted something else.

«You want me to say it!?»

«Yes, I want you to.»

"Way to go Ayanokouji," Ryuuen said.

"My king, I'm proud!" Hashimoto said.

"What's with this king and T-rex?" Kei asked.

"I thought you understood from earlier" Kiyotaka said.

"He? When?" Kei tilted her head in confusion.

"When you got angry" Kiyotaka said with his monotone voice as usual.

"You have the guts to mention that moment" Kei said with the same deadly aura.

"Anyways, wanna explain?" Kei said as she turned to see the girl who was very close to her boyfriend.

"Hasebe-san, what are you doing!" Kei said.

"I'm curious about this T-rex thing" Haruka said.

"I'm curious too" Kiyone who was clung to Kiyotaka said.

"Hey, you're being too close! He has a girlfriend you know!!" Kei yelled.

"And he has a mom you know!" Haruka yelled.

"He?" Kiyotaka and Kei tilted their heads in confusion.

"Anyways, I want to know about this T-rex" Kiyone said.

"Me too!" Haruka and Kei yelled.

'seriously? you didn't understand?' Kiyotaka thought while looking at Kiyone.

using Ayanopathy that they both have, Kiyone finally understood.

"So that's how it is!" Kiyone said.

"Ay Kiyotaka!!! don't go using telepathy with girls other than me!!" Kei said.

"How did you even know!" Kiyotaka said.

"Karuizawa-san, that's not important know, first let him explain about the T-rex!" Haruka said.

"You're right." Kei agreed.

"Now, explain!" They both yelled.

"I can't" Kiyotaka refused to explain.

"Why!!!" They yelled.

"You explained it to Kiyone-san!" Kei yelled.

"First of all how did you know her name?, it was never mentioned by someone, second of all, I didn't explain, she just gathered the clues here and there and understood it."

"I knew her name because she's you Kiyotaka it's obvious, and Do you really think I'm smart as Kiyone-san to come to a conclusion from that!" Kei said.

"Yeah! Karuizawa-san is right Kiyopon!" Haruka said.

"How can you deduce her name just from my name and not understand that?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Plot convenience," Kei said.

"HE? what do you mean?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I don't even know myself! Anyways, I just became more curious about the T-rex!" Kei yelled.

Kiyotaka then closed the distance between them and whispered something in her ear.

'she's my girlfriend, after all, she will know about some day, so there is no difference in telling her now' Kiyotaka thought

Puff.

Smoke began to get out of Kei's head, her head was like a tomato.

"Hey! What did you tell her?" Haruka asked.

"Haruka-chan, I think it's better that you refrain from asking, it's for your sake" Kiyone said.

"O-okay" Haruka agreed.

N-no way. Ah, I haven't even prepared for any confessions at all!

If I knew it would turn like this, I would have made some more effort and done something!

The only saving grace was that I was planning to go out to eat with some friends. I'm so glad for that...

Being dressed up like this, I mean. But I have to answer him here.

As a boy and a girl. It was important to answer to the other person's feelings.

«...Well, you know? I mean, you know—....I, I lik...kinda... kinda, sorta...»

I was so trying to be cool, but the voice I managed was so low I doubt it was audible.

I didn't like that weakness of mine so I added some words as I continued.

«I also... like... fell for... It's frustrating but...I-I admit, I admit it!»

"You're still keeping the Tsundere act, Karuizawa-san" Satou said teasingly, but she was met with the sight of Kei, in a frozen state, with the same red face she had while muttering.

"The b-b-b-b-b-b-b-biggest...........o-one..........i-in t-t-the s-s-s-"

"You broke Kei" Kiyone said.

"You might be true, but I don't think she will stay in this situation forever," He said.

"That's what happens when you know that you can't satisfy your boyfriend," Sakayanagi said.

"Hey!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY!!" Kei yelled.

"Fufufu, I just said, that when you knew the truth you got shocked, but apparently you got out of it rather fast," Sakayanagi said.

"I'll make your legs even more crippled, Sakayanagi-san!" Kei yelled.

Chop.

Kiyotaka lightly hit Kei on her head as he said.

"That's rude Kei!"

"But she started it!" Kei said.

"Are you a kid? You know how her personality can be" Kiyotaka said.

"Oh, that's right, sorry Sakayanagi-san, I know that you're struggling because you know that the childhood friend doesn't win, I lack sympathy, I honestly apologize," Kei said.

"How do you even-" Kiyotaka was about to ask how did she know that but she interrupted him.

"Kiyotaka, you shut up please"

"Okay" Kiyotaka obeyed.

"Fufu, getting angry is a rare sight you would see in me, because all those who made me angry, aren't in a state that lets them tell it to other people, Karuizawa-san, was it? I'll make sure, that I thoroughly show you your place!" Sakayanagi said with a threatening tone."

"Bring it on, I'm not some weak girl that would get scared by your small threats like your cup size"

'Kei, scary, didn't know that she can be like this' both Kiyone and Kiyotaka thought.

"You're really that dumb to not know your place," Sakayanagi said, with a slightly angry tone.

Indeed. I looked at his eyes and said it. He then reached out his hands and gently grabbed both of mine.

«W-wait!? D-don't say you wanted to kiss!?»

«No. I won't do that. Not yet.» He won't do it yet!?

A-ahem. It's certainly too early, I mean. A kiss now, when my heart isn't calming down would be...right.

He quietly embraced me. His large body. I felt his powerful arms touching me.

«This should be fine, right?»

«—Well, if it's only this...»

As he held me in his arms, I thought he had grown a bit from before.

«Hey, haven't you gotten a bit taller?»

«I may have.»

From today, he and I started walking on the path of lovers together, unbelievably enough.

No one cared about the video anymore, they were all concerned about the new war that began.

End.

----Author's notes!! Read please----

Oh I finally finished this!!!

I was stuck in it for a long time I knoww!!

the beginning of this chapter might have made you feel like it was forced, because it was, I tried to write it when I had no ideas, and skipped some parts too.

But when I tried to complete it today some ideas came, is it because it's Kei's birthday today (It's still 7 pm in my timezone,) Kei's birthday inspired me, as expected of a Kei simp lol.

HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYY KEII!!!

I think I'll also make a one-shots story because I hade this very good idea that I got from Horimiya lol, Try to guess it!.

Anyways, the next chapter won't probably be a reaction, I will make it a chapter where all the characters would interact -if you know what I mean lol-. And also the ArisuKei war lmao.

I didn't check the grammar of this chapter soo I apologize if there were some mistakes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 67 3
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji wakes up one day and gets thrown into a game. Well, that's not exactly it. He didn't get thrown into a different world or anything...
157K 7.9K 80
A tale of trials and tribulations of a boy no older than 15 seeking his long lost humanity. An ordinary tale of an un-ordinary boy. Unforeseen...
21K 599 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...