My Brothers' Mafia Best Friend

By hessaherophinelove

"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tigh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 24

98.4K 2K 1.1K
By hessaherophinelove

A/N

I think some of you have been waiting for this. Warning-Sexual Content in this chapter.

I've put warnings where it begins and ends for everyone who doesn't want to read the steamy stuff.

(And I don't really know what I'm writing in that part, I'm not really good at smut and stuff but I hope you like it anyway!)

Please leave a vote and a comment if you'd like, love you all!

Throbing pain clouds every inch of my head making it feel incredibly heavy for my own body to bear, as soon as my eyes flutter open. I probably resemble what I think would be a hissing vampire-like the ones in movies-as I shield my eyes from the small, but radiant sunlight, streak that shines right on me.

Crawling further up and sitting against the now familiar headboard, I feel the sour taste of bile rise up my dry throat.

Quickly standing up, my eyes barely catch the other side of the bed, empty. I slam the dark bathroom door open and fall to my knees in front of the toilet, my head instantly getting shoved inside as I empty whatever it was my stomach contained. A large hand settles itself on my back, rubbing circles, as another tangles itself in my hazel coloured hair, pushing it back as to not get it dirty.

Fifteen minutes later, I groan and pull my head out, wiping the corners of my mouth with a piece of toilet paper before getting pushed back against the hard chest, that belongs to none other than Aiden. His amazing scent invades my nostrils, calming down my previous nasuea and invading a million butterflies in my belly.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks softly, as to not worsen my already pounding headache. It feels as if my head will fall of my body any second. God, I hope Aiden will still want to be with me, even if I'm headless. I need to stop.

"My head hurts." I mumble in response. One of his hands rub up and down the outside if my thigh while the other twirls a strand of my hair between his fingers. Aiden places soft kisses from below my ear down to my shoulderblade, sending jolts of electricity through me and making me shiver.

"I didn't even drink last night," I didn't even have to think of the outcome of the next day yesterday night. It didn't even pass my mind that I would wake up to this. That's why I wouldn't drink.

My plan was to spend the night with Aiden after the party, cuddling and probably watching a movie if he wanted to, but apperently that didn't work out.

"The punch you drank was probably spiked, I assume alcohol and Xanax. You were kind of emotional last night." Aiden reasons, placing a kiss on my collar bone, before continuing his previous trail. I guess Summer told him.

"Xanax?" My eyes widen slightly. I missed my first round of drugs! Technically, I didn't miss it but I wasn't aware of it either. Just the thought of what could have happened if it wasn't for my friends or Aiden being there frightens me.

"Did I do anything stupid?" Aiden surprises me slightly when a deep chuckle escapes his lips. His chest vibrating against my back as I sit between his legs. "You threw some dry joke about a book in a bar and then grabbed my ass, saying it was nice." He shrugs as if its nothing.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment. I cover them with my hands, trying to cool them down and hide them from a chuckling Aiden.

His chuckles cut of abruptly and his whole body tenses behind me. His hand that ran up and down my thigh, stops and grips tightly onto my flesh. I tilt my head to the side and look at him. Eyes look of into the distance and his sharp jaw is tightly clenched.

"That dress you wore yeatserday..."He trails off. Didn't he like the dress? He must of have seen the second dress I wore if he brought me back here. I wasn't comfortable wearing it myself, it was way to revealing for me, but I didn't have another one to wear. At least I hoped that Aiden liked the dress, he's the only one I wouldn't mind actually wearing a dress that revealing in front of.

"Fuck, baby you looked fucking gorgeous." He continues in a harsh whisper, easing my previous worries. I blush brightly again.

"Fucking everyone was looking at you in ways only I'm supposed to look at you at. Don't ever wear that dress without me again. I don't want horny fucking teengares undressing you with their eyes." His arms wrap around my stomach, pushing me further into him."No one but me is allowed to look at you in that fucking way." I'm almost certain that our first kid's first word will be fuck. Why did I just think that? My heart skips several beats but I calm it down and ignore my previous thoughts, instead focusing on what Aiden just told me.

A warm feeling settles inside me upon hearing the possessiveness in his voice. I'm a hundred percent sure that it is one of my biggest turn ons.

"I would kiss you right now but I need to brush my teeth." I smile up at him. He kisses the dimple on my cheek and stands up, helping me up right after.

Before he's out of the ensuite, his head turns around the corner, "you know where to find clothes if you want to change out of the shirt."

It's not until I'm standing in front of the mirror that his words actually register in my head. A wave of anxiety and nervousness flows through me as I see the girl staring back at me. I'm not in the white dress, my makeup isn't smudged all over my face and my hair is its usual straight, just with a few strands standing here and there.

He changed me.

He saw the stretch marks on my thighs.

What if he tells me to eat healthier like Jason did? I didn't let his words affect me when he said that but Jason and Aiden aren't the same person and they don't mean the same to me. I've felt more things these almost three months with Aiden than I ever did that one year with Jason, so I know for a fact that if Aiden possibly told me something like that it would affect me more than its supposed to.

With shaky hands, I grab the toothbrush, Aiden insisted he got me for when I come over and brush my teeth. A thousand of thoughts running through my mind increasing my headache.

When I'm done, I splash some water on my face and walk out, my eyes fixed on my bare feet as I walk back into bed. I notice a glass of water with two painkillers on the nightstand and chug them down immediately.

The door to the bedroom opens, revealing Aiden clad in a pair of gray sweatpants that define his crotch and a black v-neck t-shirt, that hugs his bulging biceps, revealing all the amazing tattoos that wrap up his arm like a dark chain. As soon as my eyes lock with his gorgeous emerald ones, I look away, afraid of seeing the dissapointmebt in them. Though when he looked at me in the bathroom, the only thing I saw in them was a warm, unknown emotion I didn't quite make out.

"I brought you breakfast," he announces, placing the plate, containing pancakes on the nightstand before getting into bed beside me, pulling me into him and kissing my head. I tense and Aiden senses it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He whispers softly, tilting my head but I avoid eyecontact.

"Nothing," I smile a little and look up at him before looking down at the plate. "Thank you for the pancakes." He kisses my cheek and I start eating.

Maybe he won't comment on my stretch marks. But I can't tell if he finds them ugly, he's been acting like he always acts. What if he's waiting for the right time to break up with me? I think I'm over thinking again.

I think that I've become too depended on having Aiden in my life. I would be heartbroken if he broke up with me and I wouldn't be able to cope, that's what it feels like every time I think of him wanting to end things with me. I don't even remember how life was before we got together.

"Avery, seriously what's the issue?"

"What?" I shake my head, snapping out of my thoughts as I look at him.

"I've been talking to you but your mind seem to be elsewhere. Tell me what's wrong." He leaves no room for objection making me sigh. What do I tell him? 'Oh yeah, you changed me and saw my stretch marks, now I'm scared you'll break up with me.' Yeah, no.

"I just um, I'll just eat the pancakes." That has absolutely nothing to do with whatever he asked me. I know people, I know.

"Is this because I changed you?" I turn my head so fast I swear I heard it crack. My headache. It doesn't hurt as much as before but the slight pounding is still there.

"Wh-"

"I swear, I didn't see a thing, I had my eyes closed the whole time, baby. I even told you last nigh-" He furrows his eyebrows as if remembering something. When he meets my eyes again, his jaw ticks and he takes the plate from my hands, placing it on the nightstand, before cupping my face in his hands making me look at him.

Oh these eyes. I want my kids to have his emeral-I need to stop.

"You're scared of me seeing your stretch marks. Is that it?" He barely whispers. I swear my heart dropped to my butt hole.

"How did you...?" I trail, off my eyes wide.

"You told me last night, but that's besides the point." He exclaims, shaking his head, eyes closed. I look down, finding his sweatpants and my bare knees very interesting.

"Princess, look at me." He sighs, pulling me closer to him and I do, my heart nearly beating out of my chest as I wait for his next words. I'm almost sitting on his lap at this point.

"Your marks or scars or whatever you have on your body makes you, you. And I love every single inch of you, Ry. Body and soul. Don't be insecure about something like that, nothing can take your beauty away. Nothing can make you less beautiful or attractive in my eyes." I can see the sincerity behind his words as I look into his eyes. My eyes almost water at his words, I think I'm getting my period soon. My heart beats at an unstable pace.

"Do you really mean that?" I'm surprised Aiden hears my voice, it wouldn't even be called as a whisper, considering how quietly I spoke and how much it wavered. But I need confirmation, I need to hear that he's telling the truth.

"Yes, baby. I'm so in love with you, Ry, you don't have any flaws in my eyes." He doesn't hesitate but when I realise what he said, my mouth falls agape and I stare at him. Did he say what I heard or am I overthinking his words?

"What?" His eyes widen maybe half an inch before going back to normal. He sighs deeply as if preparing himself for what he has to say next.

"I love you, Ry."

My heart breaks. I have strong feelings for Aiden. Feelings I've never felt before and never knew were possible to feel, but I don't trust myself. When I told Jason that I loved him, I clearly didn't know what love really was. I still don't know what love is and I know, that I need to figure that out before I tell Aiden something so big, something that could change our relationship and take it to another level. Forgiveness is something I wouldn't be able to give myself if I told him the three words and in the end didn't mean them. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt him. Ever.

I open and close my mouth like a fish out of water but he cuts off my action when the next words leave his mouth.

"I know that you don't feel the same, and you don't have to tell me anything. I don't want you to feel preasured about saying something to me, I just needed to tell you. I swear I didn't plan on telling you this soon but, baby, i couldn't help myself." He rushes the last words out.

An uncertain silence settles itself between us as we gaze into each others eyes, trying to read each other.

"I really want to fall in love with you, Aiden." I finally whisper, looking into his eyes so he can see the honesty in them. I really do mean what I said.

I want to fall in love with the man in front of me. More than anything.

Without another word, he leans in closer, while cupping my face in his big hands. His tattooed thumb swipes across my parted button lip before, it settles itself on my cheekbone.

Aiden's eyes shift from my eyes to my lips. He bites his own, lubricating them with his tongue right after before colliding them with mine. I kiss back with just as much passion.

Our lips part at the same time, our wet tongues meeting in the middle. Massaging and exploring every inch of the others mouth, in a slow and passionate pace, that soon turns into one of need and lust.

My breathing gets quicker as he nibbles my button lip, and lifts me up so I'm straddling him. When he parts us for a few seconds, only to look into my eyes with his hooded ones, his head dips into the crook of my neck. Licking, sucking and nibbling my skin there. Small moans escape my lips when his hardness press against the material of my cotton panties. My cheeks are probably deep red by now.

"Aiden," I've never sounded so breathless before. I arch my back, as he grabs one of my breasts in his one hand, squeezing my flesh through the thin material of his shirt. I love this feeling.

His hardness against me increases to the point where its almost painful in a pleasurable way against my crotch, but the feeling doesn't last long as he abruptly jearks away from me.

"I'm going to take a shower," he rushes out, sounding breathless. Giving me one last hesitant peck, he grabs my hips and gently sits me on the bed.

I can't help but look at his sculpted butt as he makes his way towards the bathroom. It's just too perfect to not stare at."Stop looking at my ass you pervert," he winks, giving me a dimpled smirk, over his shoulder when he feels my eyes on him.

I blush and fall on my back, with a deep sigh ones he closes the door behind him. Still feeling hot and bothered, with a pulsing in my lower area I trail my hand down awards as to ease the feeling. I've never done anything like this before other than my bed. I blush and quickly remove my hand as if getting caught.

My brain doesn't get time to process my actions until I'm standing in front of the bathroom door my hand inches away from the doorknob.

Am I really about to do this?

Probably.

Do I know what I'm going to do once inside?

No.

Am I ready for this?

Yes. Yes I am.

I make a mental note to thank Summer for talking me into getting a whole body wax later. It probably won't happen so I thank her mentally.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

With a final breath I push the door open and stand in front of it once closed. My heart is racing inside my chest. I am really about to do this. I'm really about to shower with a guy I've dated for probably two months but known my whole life. Maybe this is wrong?

All of this might end up in a disaster. We might not talk after this, every single relationship in my life might be destroyed by the one I've created with my brothers' best friend, but as I look at his slightly bend over figure inside the shower, I know it's worth it.

Our whole relationship might end up against us, but it'll all have been worth it in this very moment.

With a small glance in his direction, I watch as he has both of his arms stretched in front of him, his head tilted to the floor. My body feels jittery as I think of what I'm going to be greeted if once inside the shower.

It feels as if my blush has spread through my whole being once I'm standing naked behind him. Aiden still hasn't noticed me and I'm thankful, it means I can go with my own pace.

I'm so nervous. I've never showered with anyone before, nor have I gone further than a couple of fingers, so standing here, with Aiden makes me nervous, but not uncomfortable. No. I feel safe, I know that he won't do something I don't want, nor will he make me feel bad.

I slowly raise my hand and touch his shoulder, causing him to turn his head quickly. When he notices its me, he relaxes but does a double take as he realises our current location.

His emerald eyes roam up and down my body, taking in my every curve and flaw, spending a little more time on my thighs, crotch and breasts. His gaze makes me hot all over and I feel my body tighten under it. The steam is still here, but not thick enough to cover my flushed skin from his wandering eyes.

"Fuck." Aiden breathes huskily.

I let my eyes roam over him as well, no guilt or mortification as I take in his exposed self.

His tattooed chest and defined muslces, his rippling abs and then his...thingy. That sounded wrong; his thing. That's now standing to attention. Do they really get hard that fast?
Oh dear, I think I'll have to pray for forgiveness after all this sinful doing is over.

One word; big. How is that supposed to fit inside me? Did I really just think about giving my virginity to Aiden?

Yeah, I did.

His hard, tattooed muscles glisten under the still running water and the argue to touch them and never let go, gets stronger.

I'm snapped out of my internal gawking at the greek-more like Italian-god in front of me when the said god grabs my hips unexpectedly pulling our naked bodies together. My breathing hitches at the skin to skin contact.

"You're so fucking beautify," Aiden murmurs against my lips and connects them with his.

My blush deepens as our tongues mold together for the second time today. I wrap my arms around his broad shoulder while standing on my tiptoes. I need him closer.

My breasts are against his hard chest and my nipples rub against his tattooed skin, making me feel a tinge of embarrassment, but it disappears quickly as I feel how contended he's feeling.

Aiden ushers me up by my butt and I wrap my legs around his waist on instinct. Our bodies now were I craved them the most.

The hot water cascades on us, adding heat to my already burning skin.

Small moans and groans fill the isolated shower as our kisses turn hungrier by each passing second. His one palm is cupping my one breasts while his arm is draped across my butt, holding me in place. Aiden's cock rests just outside the opening, the tip touching my dripping slit making all of this a hundred times more realistic.

"Fuck, baby," me pulling at the small hair strands at the nape of his neck emit a low groan from him. Wetness puddles between my legs at the sonorous sound.

"Let me make you feel good," he pulls his head away from mine to look into my eyes for permission.

I debate whether I want to continue. My mind runs a thousand miles a minute as I think about all the things that could go wrong.

When I nod, he sits me on the, cold, tiled bench inside the shower and kneels in front of me. Goosebumps Rose on my skin at the contact. My eyes widen as I realise that he's getting into a position, but I moan unexpectedly when his fingers brush my inner thigh.

He's really about to do this to me. I am really about to let him do this to me.

Aiden places his wet lips on my own and continues down my body sensually. His tongue licking, his mouth sucking as he leaves hickeys on every inch of my neck and collar bone.

I don't even care about the outcome that his marks will probably have in the future.

When his mouth moves souther, just above my chest he looks into my eyes, "promise you'll tell me to stop, if you don't feel comfortable." He demands.

I'm unable to speak words at this point, my mind being too caught up in the moment to function properly. I only nod but that doesn't satisfy him. "Words, Ry."

"I promise," my voice comes out harsh and from the depths of my throat, the complete opposite of what I normally sound like.

His soft lips brush against my flesh before locking themselves around one of my nipples, making me gasp in a mix of surprise and pleasure. His other hand fonndles with my other breast and I moan out, which seems to turn him on even more, as his hard shaft twitches against my thigh.

"Aiden," I breath as he twirls his tongue around my hardened bud. He does the same to the other one, before he nibbles and kisses his way down my body, until hes by my belly button.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? Should I stop?" He whispers, to make sure. My heart swells at the recpect he's showing me.

"No, I'm-you're no I mean it's fine... you can...uh," why do I make it awkward for myself?

He flashes me a lazy smile before grasping my thighs in his hands, separating my legs slowly. Leaving my goods exposed for his eyes.

I want to disappear for a second. I've never been this exposed to anyone before, and now I am, in front of Aiden.

"Beautiful," he mumbles not taking his eyes off of my part. His fingers massage my thighs as droplets of water fall from his hair. I moan deeply at the kneeling in my flesh.

He leaves soft kisses, full of love, on my inner thighs before moving to my pussy. My moans become louder when his lips make contact with my clit. Aiden sucks hard before lowering his face even more, this time licking up my slot with his tongue.

His arms wrap around my legs pushing them around his shoulders, giving his face more access to my pussy. His skilful tongue runs across and around my opening all the while he holds eye contact with me, giving me unbearable pleasure.

My hands find his hair and I tug hardly as he slips his tongue inside. He groans, the sound sending vibrations through my body. My moans and the sound of running water fills the bathroom, along with a thick layer of steam.

I roll my eyes to the back of my head unintentionally and close my eyelids above them, overwhelmed by the pleasure he's giving me. My moans get louder when he sucks on my bundle of nerves once and inserts a finger.

"Eyes on me." His deep voice rumbles and I do, I open my eyes and watch him as he pumps his glistening finger in and out of me a few times before adding another, giving me pleasure out of the pain.

The dominance in his voice turns me on to no end, that's for sure. My floods make a slippery, sound as his fingers slip in and out of my wet hole.

My stomach tightens by all the pleasure and my body starts shaking at the slightest of touch, showing vulnerability. Aiden replaces his fingers with his mouth again and that's when everything gets too much.

I see dots as I come undone over his tongue. He cleans every last of my juices with his tongue before standing up again, bending over my slumped body.

"I love the way you taste," he whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"So sweet." I blush at his words and smile shyly. He presses his body against mine once more and stands me up by his arms around my waist, lead g both if us under the still running water.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

I lay my head against his chest as he massages my scalp with shampoo, his shampoo.

I'm going to smell like Aiden now.

"I love you, Ry." He says sincerely and I lift my head, giving him a soft kiss on his lips, promising that he'll hear the same words soon. Because he will.

He will hear me tell him that I love him.

He gives me one if his rare smiles and hungrily connects our lips once again.

Once we're done showering, Aiden helps me out and grabs a black towel from the rack.

"You smell like me," he notes from behind me and wraps the towel around me before kissing my shoulder. "I like it," I shrug and smile at him with a blush.

When we enter Aiden's closet, I notice my dress hanging along his white dress shirts and smile. "I can keep your dress here, if you want." He says from behind me but it sounds more as a question.

"Yeah, I would like that." I turn around, pecking his lips and turn around right after. Not before catching the smile on his face. It feels as if I need him close now more than ever.

Aiden hands me a pair of sweatpants and a shirt which I put on over my bra and a pair of his boxers. I am not about to wear my panties after having a shower.

They're probably wet from our earlier make-out on the bed, anyway.

......

"What would you say if I asked you to come with me to Italy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...