The Player Next Door - Beau B...

By tiffwardd99

Millys moved to Melbourne Australia because he dad got a promotion from England which ment she had to leave a... More

lilly
Chapter one-New school
Chapter two-about him
Chapter three-lunch
Chapter Four- trouble
Chapter 5- detention
Chapter 6- at his
Chapter seven- hang out
Chapter eight- morning
Chapter nine:feelings
A\N
Chapter ten-broken
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
A\N
Chapter 14
new story
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 17

536 13 0
By tiffwardd99

*beaus POV*

So I told lilly how I felt and finally asked her out and she said yes and I made a promise to her that I would never ever hurt her and she's coming to the party tonight and I said I would pick her up at half 7 so she had time to get ready.

Lilly's POV

Its 5.30 and I have an hour and a half to get ready I walk to my wardrobe to pick out a outfit and I picked out a white top and skirt with diamonds on and white heels. I straightened my hair and did my make up by the time I had finished it was 6.50 so I had ten minutes.

I went downstairs to grab some money and my phone then there was a knock at the door. It was beau when he saw me his jaw dropped.

'You look... '

'Is it to much'

'No no no you look amazing'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...