Stolen By Him ( Futakuchi X R...

By KAYNUKY22

Stuck in an arranged relationship with a man her parents choose, Y/N a quiet and timid girl can do nothing ev... More

Ch.1 I Will Teach You
Ch.3 Comfortable
Ch4. Bloomed
Ch. 5 Forbid
Ch.6 This is Love
Ch.7 I Love You
Ch.8 Be Happy (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.2 Pretty

1K 58 99
By KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

I'm looking at my students, the children are all playing at the kindergarten's playground. Seeing kids look happy and enjoying their life makes me happy too. Because I used to live like that until I was five before my parents start telling me what to do and what's not.

I pull out my phone and check the chat from Futakuchi san this morning.

Sender: Futakuchi Kenji
Recipient: Y/N

L/N, wanna hang out today? I think my work gonna finish earlier today. Come on, I'll teach you how to have fun and enjoy your life.

Enjoy my life...

A week has passed since I met Futakuchi san again, my high school chair mate. Futakuchi san is still quite a lively person.

And he offers me to learn how to enjoy my life after saving me. He is still a kind person from back then.

Maybe it's alright...

I decide to reply to him.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Futakuchi Kenji

Good afternoon Futakuchi san, I think I can hang out with you. My work is done at 03.00 p.m, how about you?

Ting!

Sender: Futakuchi Kenji
Recipient: Y/N

Great, I'm off at 04.00 though, is there any cafe near the kindergarten you're teaching in? You can wait there and I'll come to you.

I am sitting at the table on the 2nd floor of a Cafe for half an hour. Futakuchi san and I are going to meet here. I look at my watch.

04.19

Maybe he'll arrive in another 15 minutes...

Just when I'm thinking in my head, a hand taps my shoulder. I look back to see Futakuchi san.

Futakuchi: did you wait long?

Just when I'm thinking about him...

And he's here...

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N's eyes widened as she sees Futakuchi is already in front of her.

Y/N: wha- Futakuchi san, how are you so fast? Aren't your work ends at 04.00?

Futakuchi: well, can't make a lady waiting right? (Chuckles) my office is not far from here... I even already order my coffee

He lifts the coffee in his hand.

Y/N: um... what company are you working in?

Futakuchi: it's XX Energy Company

Y/N: ah, the one in block xx?

Futakuchi sits across from Y/N w

Futakuchi: yes, that's close right? So do you have any place in mind that we should visit?

Y/N tilts her head, confused by the question.

Y/N: um... I... don't really know many places... so... I'm not sure...

Futakuchi stares at the girl who shyly looks at her lap. She's always been like this. Back in high school, Futakuchi notices how monotonous her life is.

Y/N is kind to people, and she likes to help them, but Futakuchi notices that she doesn't have any close friends, not even one. She always left the school right after the bell rings.

She never approached anyone because she's shy, that's why Futakuchi uses to talk to her during lunch and chooses to eat his lunch in the class so Y/N won't at least be alone.

In his thought, it's been five years since they last met, but she's still the same sheltered and lonely looking girl back then. The girl never got angry, but the smile she shows isn't showing happiness as well.

Futakuchi: well L/N... then think of today as a date...

Futakuchi grins at Y/N and her face turns a little red.

Y/N: d-date?

Futakuchi: yes, now because this is a date you can choose what place that you want to go to.

Y/N looks like she's pondering and then looks at Futakuchi in the eyes.

Y/N: um... whenever Kirihara san takes me out on a date... he... always decide the place... so... I don't know...

Futakuchi: what? He never asked where do you want to go?

Y/N shook her head no and Futakuchi is somehow pissed by that.

Futakuchi: a cheater and has no consent... just perfect... well

Y/N looks up at Futakuchi and he smiles at her.

Futakuchi: well... how about a place that you always wonder how it feels to go there? There must be a place like that right?

Y/N thinks again and then her eyes widened when she has something in mind. But she's embarrassed to say it.

Y/N: um.. ade

Futakuchi: hmm? What was that?

Y/N: ar...cade...

Futakuchi's eyes widened when he hears what she said. Y/N never goes to places like arcades with her friends because she doesn't have any close friends. And her parents always tell her to go straight back home back then too.

Y/N shyly rubbing the cup of her tea and Futakuchi smiles at this. Futakuchi reaches for a hand and holds it in front of her. Y/N looks up and sees the smiling Futakuchi.

Futakuchi: then what else are we waiting for? Let's go... we'll definitely have fun in there...

Y/N's heart warmed, she thought Futakuchi might gonna laugh at her choice of place, but he's smiling kindly. Y/N reaches out and places her hand in Futakuchi's large and warm hand.

The two leaves the cafe and headed to the nearest arcade.

■Futakuchi's POV■

We're standing in front of an arcade right now.

Futakuchi: come on...

Y/N: ah... okay...

Y/N walks next to me while her hand clutching a small part of my sleeve. She's looking around and her eyes look bright.

Cute...

I bought some tokens and takes her to try a game. I take her to a virtual shooting game.

Futakuchi: here, hold this... you need to aim at the target and press this

I give one of the guns to her and she looks nervous.

Y/N: w-what are we shooting?

I grins at her and the screen showing that it'll start.

Futakuchi: Zombie... don't let them bite you L/N~

She gulps down and focused on the screen. The zombies came and we start shooting. I sometimes glance at her as she focuses on the screen with so many expressions plastered on her face.

When she did hit one she looks glad, but then as another approach, she looks frightened.

How adorable...

Game Over

The game ended, somehow she's sweating.

Y/N: huft... Futakuchi san... we... died...

She looks up at me with her big eyes and I can't help but laugh at her remarks.

Futakuchi: yes... we died... but... you look quite happy...

Y/N is surprised then a small smile plastered on her face and nods. I'm glad she enjoys it.

Futakuchi: well, let's go for another one...

I take her to try the basketball game, motorbike race, a different kind of shooting game, and anything available in here.

And during all of that, I can't help but find she's smiling as she enjoys the game. It's not her usual empty smile, it's different.

We have two more tokens and I take her to try the claws game to get a doll. Y/N looks focused on a doll and tries to get it. But it fell, she looks kind of down.

Y/N: this one is hard...

Futakuchi: well... let the expert show you~ which one that you like?

Y/N stares at the glass box and point to a light brown bear. I put the token and focus on it. After aiming for a while, I press the launch button and.

TRING!

I reaches to the box and take the bear out.

Futakuchi: got it~

Her eyes widened and she smiles.

Y/N: whoaa... Futakuchi san you're amazing~

Dang, she's cute..

I hand the doll to her and she looks up at me.

Futakuchi: keep it..  that bear would be happier to be taken by you

Y/N looks at the doll and then another smile came to her. She looks up at me and beams a smile.

Y/N: Futakuchi san... thank you so much... Futakuchi san... you kind of look like this bear though, your hair has the same color too... and you're big, just like a bear...

Y/N hugs the bear and I swear my heart skips a beat at the sight of her genuine happy face.

That bear sure is happy to be kept by her...

That pretty girl...

Who's smile could take my breath away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 16.5K 70
𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 🥵 *𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒* 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...
127K 5.9K 27
❝𝙄 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝙉.❞ ◜      ◝ ...
76.4K 2.6K 16
✍︎ loyalty has never been a hard thing to do for wakasa, he stayed there, waiting for her.
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...