Warm in Coldness || Seventeen...

By throughthemoon00

"Just leave me alone." I shouted. He stepped closer, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." I looked at his eyes, they w... More

1. Light from his back
2. Watch Out
3. Seniors' Encounter
4. She has a boyfriend?!
5. She's all yours
6. You're Warm, Wonwoo
7. I'll be by your side
8. First Kiss?!
9. I made her cry
10. I need you
11. Taken
12. You like her, right?
13. Sneak Peek
14. I'm Sorry
15. Ignoring
16. Save Me
17. Be Mine
18. Answer
19. With You
20. Protect You
21. I Care
22. Group Chat
23. Freedom
24. Racing
25. Couple Encounter
26. What's Wrong?
27. Getting Married?!
28. Lost
30. She's Mine
31. Final

29. Resolving

230 27 14
By throughthemoon00

[Hello world. Hope you're doing well.]

(From now to the last chapter, it'll be all Author's Pov in order to make the ending beautiful. Hope you understand. Thank you ^_^)

The cold breeze struck Wonwoo in the morning, the white curtain was blowing in the wind. He rubbed his eyes before having a look at Soomin sleeping in his arm.

He didn't know when he fell asleep last night. He didn't want to remember. He stroked a soft smile at her, brushing her hair with his fingers, mumbled, "Thank You."

As they were walking to the university, Soomin broke the silence,

"Wonwoo."

"Owh?" His voice was so deep yet soft to make her smile.

"I know I'm not in the place to say this. But please have a nice talk with you dad."

He only took a glance at her.

"Wonwoo? Please! He's your father."

"Father?" He mumbled.

"I know you are hurt as well. But think about him. Is he doing well? You are the only one he has now. He's getting older, you should treat him....." She stopped as he looked at her, raising his brows.

"Wonwoo, I've never had my parents around me, they always give me excuses, I never get to see them around. It's not like they don't love me, it's like they are busy, I understand. It's always been my brothers. I feel sad too. You have your parents beside you, I know they're separated but they want you to stay with them. They love you, Wonwoo. You should have a talk with them. I don't want you to regret it in the future."

Regret, the word hit Wonwoo' heart, (Right, he doesn't want to regret.) Wonwoo squeezed her hand and nodded with a soft smile.

"I will."

He went straight home after the class and waited for his father to come. He was just awkwardly roaming around the dining and the kitchen. It's not so like him since he always just stays in his room.

He panicked when he heard the door unlocking, he started taking deep breaths.

Professor Jeon raised his eyebrows as he saw Wonwoo in front of him, scratching his head.

"Oh You're home." Professor Jeon retorted.

"Ah yes. You came late today, something came up?" Wonwoo asked.

It was super weird to Professor Jeon cause it had been years since Wonwoo asked him questions let alone he cared about him coming late or early. (Well, it's not like he never cared, it's like he didn't want to talk, he had his anger plied up inside him.)

"Oh..Oh. yes. I had a meeting." Professor Jeon stuttered because he was literally confused af.

"Ah okay. You may shower now." Wonwoo said with an awkward smile on his face.

Mr Jeon tilted his neck on his way to his room in his disbelief. Wonwoo gave a sigh after he left.

*Oh it's harder than I imagined.*

As Professor Jeon went out from his room, again he found Wonwoo there, but this time he was in Kitchen. Wonwoo looked at his dad,

"Oh, wanna have some ramen?" He asked.

"Ahhh...." His dad was deadly confused.

"I just wanted to have some." He said with a smile.

"Ah okay. Make it spicier." His dad said while trying to find the TV remote.

"Oh it's on the couch." Wonwoo retorted.

"Thanks." (*What's going on with him!*)- *in his mind.*

He set the channel on a football match, it was Barcelona vs Manchester City. Wonwoo finished his cooking quickly as he saw his favourite team on the TV.

"Appa, here!" Wonwoo said, giving him a bowl of ramen.

"It's been awhile." His dad retorted.

"What?"

"Since we last ate together." His dad said.

While focusing on TV, Wonwoo said,

"Mianhae Appa. I was wrong."

His dad dropped the chopsticks from his hand listening to Wonwoo.

"What?"

"Mianhae!" Wonwoo couldn't look at his dad's eyes.

"It's okay. It was my fault, I couldn't give you a bright childhood."

"Don't say that. I want to forget the past. I hope we can be comfortable with each other from now on. *Cough cough*."

"Haha. Haven't I always been?"

"Mianhae."

"I bet your girlfriend told you to do this!" His dad laughed out.

Wonwoo almost choked in the air, started coughing.

"Haha. See? That's why I like her. You found a good girl, son. Hold on to her."

"I will." Wonwoo smiled.

Soomin also made him go to his mother before her wedding. She told him to have an open conversation with his mom.

(It's not like Wonwoo wants to stop the wedding but all he wants to do is stay with his family beside him. But as it's not possible now, the only thing he can wish for them to have is happiness in their life.)

"Eomma, does your fiancé treat you well?" He asked, having his eyes fixed on his coffee. His mom softly smiled at him.

"Yes. He does. You're really grown up now. Did you get any girlfriend?"

He blushed, "Um, yes."

"Omo! Really? Can you show me her picture?"

"Didn't you see my profile? I have her picture on my timeline?" He furrowed.

"Sorry, I don't use sns that much."

"It's okay. Here." He showed her a picture of him with Soomin.

"Ah, she's so pretty. What's her name?"

"Park Soomin." He smiled.

"Look at you blushing!" She retorted. "Wonwoo, you have a younger sister now."

He raised his brows, "You mean step sister?"

"Yes. I'll introduce you to her next time, bring Soomin along."

"Okay. I'd love to. I really hope you can have a beautiful life."

"Me too, son."

End of second semester

Soomin woke up early in the morning because she was hungry, rubbing her eyes, she made her way to the kitchen.

She was peacefully eating her cereal with milk, browsing the TV to find any show that might suit her mind.

She heard the door unlocking, Seonghwa wouldn't be here this early, so it must be Wonwoo. She averted her eyes to the direction of the door. Wonwoo greeted her with a smile on his face as he entered.

"Ah you woke up already?"

"I was hungry. Anything wrong? Why did you come so early in the morning?"

Soomin realized he had two cartons in his hands.

"I'm moving in." He retorted.

"What?" She asked.

"Why don't like me around here?" He pouted.

"No no, it's not like that. You didn't tell me before coming." She said standing up.

"Now please help me with these things. I'll get some more from the parking area."

"Wow, you're really moving in! Does your dad know?"

"Yes. Don't worry."

"Is he happy with your decision?"

"Aha, don't worry. It's not like I'm leaving him. He's happy as long as it's you. He really likes you." He retorted, putting down the carton.

"That's a relief then." She sighed.

Some days passed.....

Wonwoo bought a brand new gaming pc which literally had covered one side of the wall. He had another pc back in his home.

Soomin was literally speechless at his overflowing love for games. While he was setting up the PC, Soomin was watching him leaning against the door.

"What?" He raised his brows looking at Soomin browsing him doing the set up.

"Nothing."

"You don't just stare for nothing." He laughed.

"You really love games, don't you?"

"Yea I do."

"Tch. Waste of time." She teased.

"Are you jealous?" He furrowed.

"Jealous of what? Your game? Tch! Like I care."

"Haha. You go off limits Park Soomin." He smiled softly looking at her.

"I'll make dinner." She was about to go downstairs. But his next words made her stop taking another step. Words she had been wanting to hear for a long time.

"Park Soomin, I love you even more."

[That's it for today guys. Hope you liked it.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.1K 37
i just want to be perfect for you. a Joshua Hong au, featuring you, the reader! May have some triggering scenes such as anorexia/alcohol abuse and s...
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 40.7K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
4.6K 228 24
in which someone shows up every night in her room. /completed/choi beomgyu/