Sweetest creature

By mrsstylesxxoo

When your 5 year old daughter is obsessed with the band One Direction! And you have to take her to a concert... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 8

3.6K 40 10
By mrsstylesxxoo

I woke up tucked under the covers, and I was confused, usually I'd have Emily waking me up but I didn't today and where did Harry go? Did he leave? I get out of bed grabbing my phone off charge and put on my slippers heading down the stairs to see Harry sat on the couch with a guitar and a piece of paper with Emily sat on the floor in front of him watching him. He kept playing the same tune on his guitar and I just stood there and watched them.

"So Who's this song about?" He chuckles puts his pen down. She smiles brightly at him.

"It's about you're mummy, but don't tell her okay, it's a surprise" she nods and sticks her pinky out and he grabs hers and kisses her hand. He is writing a song about me? Why would he do that? I pretend I'm walking down the stairs and then walk into the room pretending i didn't hear what Harry just said.

"Mummy, Harry is getting us Mcdonalds for breakfast he didn't know what you wanted so I said pancakes with me since you got that last time" she beamed at me and hugged me at the same time. I look over at Harry and he is scratching the back of his neck looking at the floor.

"Oh wow really? Did you say thank you so Harry?" She nodded and I looked back over at Harry to confirm and he nodded too. "Okay, anyways what you doing Harry? Where did the guitar come from?" He smiles at me.

"It's mine from home, we are writing a song for the new album but it's a secret so I can't tell you" he smiles at me walking over and checking out my outfit, I then remember I'm only wearing shorts and a tank top. I look back up to meet his eyes and he's holding out his hoodie for me with a smirk on his face. I take it from his hand with a shy smile and pull it over my head. It rolls down just above my knees. Harry smiles at my look and walks away. Emily looks at me and nods.

Harry takes a seat on the couch and I go to sit next to him and Emily goes to sit on his lap. "Thank you for buying us breakfast Harry and thank you for letting me wear your hoodie" I keep my eyes looking down embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay love don't even worry about it" I look up at him and his eyes are really bright and full of joy. He looks back down at Emily and I see adoration in his eyes. Harry is like a big child so maybe that's why he and Emily love each other so much. Around 10 minutes later the doorbell goes and we are all eating breakfast together.

"So Harry when is this barbecue thing?" I look up at him and I see his face light up when I am basically agreeing to going with him. Emily sits up waiting for Harry's answer with an excited look on her face.

"It's in 2 weeks I think I'm not too sure, I'll call mum and ask" I nod and he grabs his phone of the counter and I look at him wide eyed, he looks back at me. "What?".

"I didn't know you were going to call her now, I look gross I couldn't possibly talk to your mum like this" he gives me a small smile and he takes my hand in his free hand.

"Love, you look at gorgeous as always, don't worry, my mother has seen my Lock Screen as well so she knows what you look like and I'm sure she couldn't hate you even if you tried" he leans over and kisses my forehead. Emily makes a disgusted noise and I laugh. Harry picks up his phone again and presses the FaceTime button.

The phone rings before a beautiful woman answers the phone holding it up to her face. 

"Hi mum how are you?" Harry starts the conversation and smiles towards his mum.

"Hey pup, I'm good thank you, yourself?" She moves her classes up into her black hair taking her coffee in her hand and having a sip before putting down on what I guess was a coffee table.

"Yeah I'm great mum, I just needed to ask you about the barbecue, when is it?"
I watch Harry on the phone to his mother, watching the way his eyes shine and glisten, I notice that Harry has the same smile as his mother.

"Its in 2 weeks hunny, why?" Harry's mother questions him with a tone of voice that she could be getting bad news.

"Oh mum don't sound like that, it's just I wanted to bring Mads and obviously I'll bring the boys" Harry smiles whilst looking over to me. "She's here right now actually, do you want to say hi?"

"Oh of course hunny, let me speak to her" Harry nods and hands me the phone,  Harry's mother instantly smiles and introduces herself.

"Hi love I'm Anne, Harry and Gemma's mother. When Harry told me you were gorgeous the other day I didn't expect this you are stunning my dear" I blush and thank her. I look over to Harry who is scratching the back of his neck. I guess he does that when he's embarrassed or nervous.

"Hey Anne, I'm Madelyn but you can call me Mads and thank you so much, your beautiful too, I can see where Harry gets his looks from" I smile at her and Emily climbs up to look at who is on Harry's phone. "Oh and this is my baby girl Emily, she's quiet shy" Anne smiles and greets her.

"So Mads, did Harry invite you and Emily to the barbecue? Because if not I apologise for my son, but you and Emily are welcome to join us, it's just a few family members, the boys parents, the boys obviously, Harry's older sister Gemma and Robin and I" I smile at the thought of Harry's step dad, Harry has mentioned him before and he seems so sweet and wise.

"Yes he did thank you Anne, and as long as we are not a bother then yes we'd love to come wouldn't we Ems" I look over to em by my side and she nods with a smile, she gets up from next to me and runs over to Harry.

"Okay my love, it's not a bother I'll let Robin and Gemma know, Gem is very excited to meet you, Harry talks non stop about you darling so you are always welcome at our house." I nod and thank Anne, why does Gemma want to meet me? Did Harry really speak about me to his sister as well as his mother.

I nod and after a few more minutes of conversation I hand the phone back to Harry and he says his goodbyes.

"So love, your coming home with me" he smiles and puts his arm round my shoulder squeezing it.

"I guess so" I chuckle and look at Emily and she looks up at me "Ems do you want to go meet Harry's mummy and his big sister?" Her eyes light up and she nods.

"Harry your mummy looks very nice, I saw her on the movie" he looks confused for a second but then he realises. He smiles at her and nods.

"She really is princess, I'm sure she will have lots of surprises for you and my friends little girl". Emily turns her head to the side and climbs on Harry's lap.

"Is she nice?" Emily looks at him with big eyes, she's so pretty, I'm surprised she's mine. He nods and takes her hand. Her hand looks so tiny in his big ones

"Don't worry baby, she's very shy too, her name is lux" Emily nods and smiles. She cuddles Harry and he gives me a look of confusion. I'm not going to lie I do get sad that Emily likes to cuddle Harry more than me, but I don't at the same time, Harry is very cuddly. He pulls me in as well and I slot in between his arm and his chest. For some reason this feels normal. Like a little family, I'm sure Harry doesn't think it's like that and I feel a bit awkward for thinking that but I shrug it off and enjoy the moment.

"Your both so warm" Harry remarks and Emily nuzzles in closer whilst I chuckle.

"Sorry Harry but we are not going to be your personal heaters" he smirks as I get up from him, Emily seems to have other ideas since she stays put laying on Harry watching the little mermaid.

I head off to my room to get ready for the day and do a bit of light makeup. I'm half way through brushing my hair when Harry walks in covering his eyes.

"Love are you dressed, I didn't want to walk in if you were not" I chuckle at him and get up walking over removing his hands from his eyes.

"Yes, I'm dressed Harry, thank you for being polite though" he gives me a dimply smile and walks over to his bag to get ready. He gets his clothes out and starts to strip off his t-shirt. "Harry are you not going to change in the bathroom" he shakes his head and I try to keep my eyes on his face instead of down. I see a smirk rise on his face.

"Love it's okay to look if you want, I'm comfortable in my body so you can look, besides I'm shirtless for a few minutes on the this is us movie, I'm sure you can see it for a bit longer" his smirk staying on his face as he does a quick look over me, and I think I can see his cheeks get red. My eyes slowly move down to his tattoos, my eyes going to the swallows then to the butterfly and finally to the ferns on his waist. He smiles at me as my eyes meet his.

"Do you have any tattoos love?" He questions me and I nod he smiles. "Where are they or it?" I freeze for a second and blush. I start to unzip my jeans and Harry looks alarmed. "Love you don't have to show me if it's down there, that's your privacy"

"It's okay Harry look" I pull my jeans down to just below my hip and I see Harry visibly gulp when I notice the red band of my underwear is rising high, I instantly go red. Harry walks over to me and puts his hands on my hips and our foreheads meet. This is the most intimate we've ever been.

"Love your beautiful, I just got surprised and I'm very sorry that I accidentally objectified you in my head for a moment" I chuckle at him and hug him.

"It's okay Harry, I don't mind" his hands travel up my body pulling himself away so he can look at the tattoo on my waist.

His hands delicately trace the small butterflies. "How come you got butterflies?" He questions.

"Bella and I both have matching, I love getting matching tattoos with people I think it's cute" he nods and smiles. We hug and it feels a lot more intimate than it usually does.

It feels just right....

A/n

Thank you guys so much for everything! More chapters will be released soon and I'm sorry for the delay in it all, I have a lot of school work at the moment but I am trying to get as much writing done as I can! I love you all so much - M x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 1.4K 18
Basically what the title says; One Direction preferences.
267 25 7
One Direction.....
337K 6.9K 26
Jamie isn't your average girl. She loves sports, any sport; but one speaks louder to her than any other: soccer. She has sacrificed everything to soc...
3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...