Thirsty? (Bakugo x OC)

By ChantalRighter

Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the... More

notes and updates
One - A Fresh Face
Two - Dorms
Three - Mirio
Four - Sports Festival
Five - Rematch
Six - Katsuki Snaps ๐Ÿ‹
Seven - Nothing Happened
Eight - End of Term
Nine - Ren's Birthday ๐Ÿ‹
Ten - The Return
Eleven - Recovery
Twelve - Granny B
Thirteen - Origin
Fourteen - Perspective
Fifteen - Trial
Sixteen - Chinami-Ren Arakawa
Seventeen - Okinawa ๐Ÿ‹
Eighteen - A Date..?
Nineteen - Attack on the Sand
Twenty - Aftermath
Twenty-One - Journey Home ๐Ÿ‹ish
Twenty-Two - Re(n)venge ๐Ÿ‹
Twenty-Three - Offer
Twenty-Four - Saturdate
Twenty-Five - Endeavour Agency Interview
Twenty-Six - Burns
Twenty-Seven - School Festival ๐Ÿ‹(ish)
Twenty-Eight - Self Control ๐Ÿ‹
Twenty-Nine - Dresses
Thirty - Shattered
Thirty-One - Partners
Thirty-Two - A Todoroki Family Dinner
Thirty-Three - Vantastic
Thirty-Four - Unfinished Business
Thirty-Five - Tobi
Thirty-Six - Before They Dance
Thirty-Seven - While They Dance
Thirty-Nine - A Bakugo Family Christmas
Forty - Back to the Lab Again
Forty-One - Quirky Adventures ๐Ÿ‹
Forty-Two - Intentions
Forty-Three - Spring Festival Interrupted
Forty-Four - Riled Up Rivalry
Forty-Five - Year End
Forty-Six - Session One
Forty Seven - Session Two
Forty-Eight - Session Three
Forty-Nine - Ren's Summer
Fifty - Dabi's Summer
Fifty-One - Normality
Fifty-Two - The Arakawa Family
Fifty-Three - Plans
Fifty-Four - Breaking In
Fifty-Five - Breaking
Fifty-Six - Breaking Out
Fifty-Seven - Every-goddamn-thing

Thirty-Eight - After They Dance ๐Ÿ‹

2K 66 23
By ChantalRighter

I- I really like you.

*

Ren's dorm room door creaked slightly as it swung open in front of her and Bakugo. They both remained frozen for a moment, exchanging a brief glance before she nodded for him to follow, stepping in while he tailed closely behind her. Ren threw her coat and bag over the back of her chair and dumped the heels she'd been wearing on the floor next to her desk while Bakugo shut the door and locked it with a soft click.

His eyes immediately snapped to the floor, keeping his gaze trained to the woven rug in the middle of her dorm room, hands in pockets, wondering why the hell he felt so damn nervous. He'd been in Ren's room before, plenty of times, but it felt like this was the first time he was seeing this private part of her life.

"I-" Ren cleared her throat of the words catching on one another. "So, I think we should probably talk."

Bakugo's breath hitched as he turned his gaze up to her and he had to clear his throat too. "Uh, yeah. You're- You're probably right."

"I feel like I've played it over in my head, the things I'd want to say... But now that you're here I'm not really sure where to start." Ren mumbled as she rubbed her hands over her chilled shoulders.

"Ah, y-yeah. Me too." He stammered.

"I guess... Maybe... Um-"

"You look really beautiful, by the way." Bakugo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as a flush spread across his cheeks and nose. "I- I just wanted to tell you that."

Ren's voice hitched in her throat again and she felt the tears from earlier that night trying to escape her again. 'Why do I feel like crying, dammit?!' She shifted on her feet awkwardly, rubbing her hands over her arms again and looking away to hide her red cheeks. 'And why am I so nervous all of a sudden?!'

"Are you cold?" Bakugo asked as he took a short step forward.

"I'll be fine." She shook her head softly. "Just, a bit chilly from overexerting myself... A side effect of the wind quirk too." She gave him an awkward lopsided smile. "The heater'll kick in any moment, I'll be fine."

"You said that twice." Bakugo quirked a brow at her.

"I can just... Use the heat from my own quirk if I really wanted to."

"You don't always have to be so brave, Ren." He held his hands up to her shoulders and she instantly felt warmth radiating from his palms. Ren almost sank into her knees as the mere proximity to his warmth hit her chilled skin. She didn't want to fall against his chest and let him wrap his arms over her because she knew as soon as they made contact, any prospects of having a mature conversation would probably fall out the window.

But she did it anyway.

Her eyes fluttered closed as his intoxicating caramel scent filled her nose. She sighed, letting herself drop against his body a little deeper as Bakugo ran his heated hands up her cold arms to her shoulders and across her bare back. She hummed softly as his touch trailed down her spine, warming her and giving her ticklish chills at the same time.

"That damned loudmouth hero." Bakugo muttered as he rested his chin on her head. "You know how much I hate not getting what I want."

Ren tilted her head up from his chest and gazed up at his deep crimson eyes. "What do you mea-?" Her words were cut off when Bakugo's lips crashed against her own.

Oh, that's what you meant.

Her widened eyes fluttered closed as she sunk into the sudden kiss, letting her lips dance with his. Bakugo's hands grew warmer against her exposed back, his nails gently pressing into her skin and making her shiver from the tickle. Ren gripped onto his shirt to pull him closer and hummed when he nibbled at her bottom lip.

"Hmph- Wait- Katsuki-!" Ren pried her lips from his and pushed her hands against his waist to put space between them. "We're meant to be talking."

"So talk." Bakugo growled as he planted his lips back onto her skin. A whimper left her lips when he sucked on the skin just below her ear, making her grip onto his shirt again. His hands slipped up to the thin straps over her shoulders, gently peeling them away from her skin as his lips trailed down her neck.

"And y-you're supposed to contribute too." Ren muttered through clenched teeth as her delicate straps slipped from her shoulders.

"You're the one wearing this dress..." He whispered back against her neck. "Did you choose this knowing I'd like it?" She felt his lips move against her skin into the cocky smile he wore so often. "I bet you did." Ren bit into her bottom lip as she felt her knees growing weaker, her face flushing hotter and her reasonable thoughts beginning to slip out of her mind. "On second thought-" He returned the thin straps to her shoulders. "I want you to keep it on."

"Katsuki."

"Freckles."

Ren sighed, his nickname for her making butterflies swirl in her stomach as she tried to remain levelheaded.

"Let's talk later." He levelled his gaze with hers, his cocky grin spreading a little wider. He gripped onto her waist and guided her back until Ren's legs hit the edge of her bed. She placed a hand on his chest to stop him in his tracks, giving him a warning stare. "Do you really want me to stop?"

No, of course not.

Ren shook her head slowly. "I- I really don't want you to stop." She whispered.

"Good."

Bakugo took her cheeks in his warm hands and pulled her to his lips again. The first kiss that night was hungry, reminiscent of their first kiss ever. This kiss was softer but still held the same want and passion as he trailed his tongue over her bottom lip. She hummed and parted her lips so he could slip his tongue against hers and they began exploring each other's mouths. His hands slid down to her shoulders and he gave them a soft squeeze before he continued his journey down her arms until he could transition to her waist. Her hands were still on his chest and she used it as an opportunity to start unbuttoning his shirt.

Bakugo smirked against her lips. "Didn't you say something about how we should be talking?"

"Shut up, Baka." She giggled back as she pushed his shirt open and off of his shoulders.

His response was to slip his hands under the slit in her skirt to gain quick access to her underwear. He fumbled with the top seam at first, trying to push the fabric down but not getting much success with his brain occupied on how Ren's lips felt against his. He gave up and took to pushing her down to the bed, making Ren giggle as she bounced back onto her mattress. Bakugo snaked his hands up the skirt of her dress as he crawled on top of her. He shifted the fabric down her legs as Ren wrapped her arms around Bakugo's neck. She began attacking his chest with kisses, sucking lightly and nibbling on parts of his skin, leaving little red and purple marks. He chuckled as her distracting kisses made it harder for him to pull her underwear down her legs.

As soon as Ren's underwear was hooked over one of her ankles, Bakugo went to work awkwardly on his belt buckle. Ren trailed her kisses back up Bakugo's neck and to his eagerly awaiting lips. Once his belt was slipped out of the loops on his pants, Bakugo unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, followed closely by his boxers. He sighed into Ren's lips once his erection was finally free. Ren helped Bakugo peel her dress up before he spread her legs apart. He positioned himself in front of her entrance, so incredibly ready to fuck her but he stopped, letting his head drop against her shoulder as groaned loudly into the crook of Ren's neck.

"What? What's wrong?" She ran her hands through his hair and tilted his head so he could face her.

"I-" He sighed. "I don't have a fucking condom." He pulled away from her and irritably slipped his dick back into his underwear.

"I- I mean..." Ren glanced to the side. "I don't think we should make a habit of it but... I am on the pill."

"The what?" Bakugo zipped his pants up.

"To sum up it makes you not get pregnant, mostly." Ren said with a little shrug.

"So, what you're saying is..."

Ren sat up and pulled at one of the belt loops on Bakugo's pants. "Yes what I'm saying is; you can still fuck me."

Bakugo's cocky smirk returned to his lips while he unzipped his pants again. In a flash he was hovering over her body and positioning himself in front of her bundle of nerves. He traced his erection up and down her slit a few times to soak up some of her juices, making Ren sigh with frustration.

"Aren't you the impatient one?" She growled as she wrapped her arms over his shoulders.

"You know how I love to make you beg." He whispered breathily against her cheek. Bakugo couldn't take his own teasing any longer and finally let himself slide into her. "H-holy f-f-fuck!" He cried out as his hands shot to Ren's sides to keep himself stable.

The sensitivity normally blocked by protection was almost too blissful to bare. Bakugo ground his teeth together and clenched her dress fabric between his fingers. Ren giggled under her breath and buried her face against his neck before he slowly began rocking his hips against hers. Bakugo growled and huffed as he focused on picking up a rhythm, each back and forth rocking of his hips sending shooting sparks of pleasure through his body.

Ren's hands trailed from the back of his neck to his broad shoulders and over his muscled back where she dug her nails in as if clinging on for dear life. A moan slipped past her lips, and then another and another until her pattern of soft breathy noises matched the pace of their bouncing hips. Bakugo gripped onto her clothed waist with one hand and the other slipped to her cheek. The touch of his roughly calloused hand against her soft skin made her look into his crimson eyes.

He pressed his lips to hers softly but pulled back quickly so not to loose their visual connection. They repeated that action for a while, planting short but soft kisses on each other's lips and cheeks to maintain their eye contact until Bakugo let out a stifled moan that made him glance away from her and shake his head.

"Fuck, I dunno h-how much longer I can last." He slowed his pace for moment, pulling out almost all the way and then slowly letting himself slide back in and making them both let out stammered sighs and whimpers.

"J-just don't stop." Ren pleaded as she readjusted her grip around the back of his neck.

'This feeling I- I don't want it to end.' Bakugo thought to himself as he nodded and picked up his rhythm again. 'It's not just the sex... It's fucking amazing but there's something else... It's like that time after the festival... We'd never done it like that before and we hadn't done it like that since... It's like... We connect... And I don't want that feeling... To end!'

Ren let out an muffled cry before she squeezed her eyes shut, her legs snapped to Bakugo's sides and her nails dug into his skin, her back arched up from her mattress as the bubbling warm knot in her abdomen snapped, sending waves of pleasure through her body. "F-fuck!" She uttered out through nonsensical blabbering mixed with heavy breathing and whimpering.

Bakugo cursed as he came too, half of him cursing because it was over and the other half cursing from the feeling surging through his body. His thrusts lost rhythm as he slowed for a last few before he stopped, painting heavily as he rested his forehead against Ren's.

"A-are you sure we can't d-do it like that more often?" He asked through his erratic breathing. "Fu-uck."

Ren smiled softly and popped a kiss on his cheek. "It's a lot messier." She unwrapped her hands from the back of his neck and wiped a few beads of sweat that had developed on her brow.

"Shit, yeah." Bakugo glanced down as he pulled away from her. "Where's your towel?" He asked as he glanced around her room until he noticed it hanging on the back of her door. Ren kept as still as she could while he hobbled on slightly jelly legs over to her door.

"Thanks." She mumbled as he handed her the towel and she proceeded to clean up as best she could. "Thanks for warning me up." She gave him a little smirk while he redressed his bottom half. His response was a half chuckle while he straightened out his button up shirt before he hung it over Ren's chair.

Ren wobbled off of her mattress after a few moments, Bakugo needing to catch her after two steps and hold her steady until she could find her footing. She slipped out of her red dress, earning a sarcastic whistle from him that made her roll her eyes and chuckle a little. She pulled on some comfortable warm pyjamas and sourced the biggest sweater she had for him before she flopped onto her bed with a sleepy sigh. It was a little snug around his broad shoulders but it was more comfortable than wearing the formal shirt.

"It was sweet of you to lend Midoriya your jacket." Ren said quietly as she glanced up to Bakugo, who stood leaning against her desk.

"Yeah, well." He shrugged awkwardly as he tried to brush off the kind gesture. "I did it for Round Face. I guess I kinda owe her. And I hate suits."

"Please. You know you look good in a suit." She said with a little smile as she drew her legs into her chest. Bakugo felt his cheeks heat up and he turned away to hide the flush.

There was a tense and awkward silence between them for a few moments.

"I'm sorry."

Ren's voice caught in her throat and Bakugo inched forward when they heard the other utter the apology at the same time. She bit into her bottom lip, ready to begin a speech but Bakugo beat her to it.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut." He hung his head low as he spoke. "I heard you'd gone to Todoroki's, and after we had that fight it felt like you were doing it to rub it in... I-I found your rum, I'd never gotten rid of it." He mustered up the courage to glance up at her as his eyes became glassy. "K-Kirishima told me what I said because I didn't even remember." His voice cracked. "I'm so sorry, Ren!"

Bakugo's shoulders hunched over as tears slipped down his cheeks, he let out a low, pained howl as he folded over, bringing his hands up to his reddening face and puffy eyes to hide his tears from her. Ren bolted off of her bed and immediately wrapped her arms around Bakugo's hunched frame. It instantly brought tears to her eyes too to see him like this. The always proud and unwavering loudmouth swayed by his own apology.

"I don't think that about you!" He blurred out against her chest as she pulled him in tighter. Ren shuffled them back until they were seated on her bed as Bakugo sniffled away his unexpected outburst.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you about Todoroki." Ren mumbled into his hair. "I-I was naive not to see such obvious signs. I saw a piece of myself in him, and I wanted to hold onto that as someone who I could relate to. I don't feel that way about him and I don't think he'll feel that way about me forever... And I should've noticed when bringing him up made you uncomfortable. So for that, I really am sorry, Katsuki."

Bakugo pulled away from her and wiped his eyes dry with the sleeve of the sweatshirt she'd leant him. "I'm sorry for being so unnecessarily jealous, I should've just- I should've just talked to you about it."

"I guess we both kinda suck at communication." Ren mumbled in a sarcastic manner as she tried to lighten the mood but all it did was cause an awkward silence.

Bakugo lay back on her bed as the quiet continued, he'd begun to feel the tired brought on from the overly eventful day, and Ren's energy levels weren't doing any better. She lay beside him, pulling a blanket over the two of them as they got as comfortable as they could in the uncomfortable quiet.

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch to you for the last few weeks." Ren added with an awkward smile that made him half chuckle and half hiccup.

"I'm sorry I was a dick to you."

"I'm sorry I beat the shit out of you." Ren smiled a little triumphantly as she pushed some of her messy locks that had slipped over her face from her vision.

"That's only cause I let you." Bakugo growled.

"Sure." She quirked a brow and they both chuckled again before they was another awkward quiet.

"I'm sorry I never asked you to the dance." He mumbled after a while as he looked away from her again. "That kinda stuff, even what we're doing right now, it's- it's hard for me but-" He clenched his jaw tightly before he looked back at her glossy blue eyes. "I want to do this," He half-ass gestured between the two of them. "Like, properly. I- I really like you."

She smiled softly. "I really like you too."

"Will you give me time? And call me out if I'm being a dick?" He asked as he tucked into her blankets. She nodded with a soft smile.

"I'm not gonna pretend like I know what I'm doing. All I know is; I like... This. And I hated pretending like I hate you." She gave him an awkward lopsided smile.

Bakugo's eyes darted around like he was searching for the right words in the air in front of him. He gnawed on his bottom lip for a second before he finally spoke. "I hated pretending like you weren't more than just a classmate. Don't get me wrong, it was kinda fun sneaking around and stuff... But I don't want you to think it's cause I was ashamed of what we were doing. I just- I don't know how to express that kind of thing... Like, publicly? Am I making any sense?"

"Yeah, you are." Ren shrugged one of her shoulders and gave him a soft, reassuring smile. "I liked sneaking around too, it was kinda hot but-"

"For real, this time?" Bakugo asked as if he knew how to finish what she was about to say.

"Yeah. This time, for real." She snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders to pull her into his chest.

"Let's do this more too." He mumbled into her hair as he felt his eyes slowly start to droop. It had been a long damn day.

"Yeah. Let's do this more." She whispered into his chest as she too felt her eyes lull closed.

*

A light rap-a-tap-tap at her door half woke both of them, making them grumble as they stretched out from their sleeping positions. A sliver of light peaked through Ren's curtains, just enough to show them it was morning, not that either of them had any intentions of being awake any time soon. Bakugo glanced around the room, his always messy hair falling around his eyes and poking about in strange positions. When he was satisfied by the quiet he punched into the pillow he was sleeping on before he huffed back into its soft comfort.

The gentle knock repeated and Bakugo huffed a sigh into his pillow.

"Just ignore it." Ren mumbled, barely audible as she readjusted her position too before she let herself fall back into a catatonic state.

Again a rat-a-tat-tat.

And again Bakugo growled irritably.

"They'll get the hint." She said to Bakugo as she lazily tapped his bare back. He'd lost the sweatshirt he was wearing at some point in the night when their collective body heat under her blankets became too much to bare.

The rat-a-tat-tat sounded through her room again.

Bakugo shot up and cast the blanket aside. "Son of a BITCH! There better be a fucking emergency!" He marched to Ren's door, smoke seething from his palms. Ren bolted up too, eyes widening with every step he took.

"Katsuki wait! You're half na-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" Bakugo exploded as he ripped Ren's door open to the immediately shocked and taken aback Uraraka.

"B-B-BAKUGO?!" Uraraka's jaw dropped.

She glanced Bakugo up and down, noticing that he was only in his underwear as a deep flush coated her cheeks and ears. Her widened eyes shot over to her friend, who had facepalmed and sighed. Uraraka covered her mouth with both hands as if she had to pack her laugh back into her mouth before it dared come out.

"Maybe I'll ah- come back later. You two seem kinda busy." She chuckled as Bakugo threw a streak of curses at her, shaking his fist before slamming the door and huffing back to bed. Uraraka's laugh travelled through the walls as they heard her enter her room, it seemed to get louder, as if she was making a point of directing it at them.

"We can hear you!" Bakugo barked at the wall Ren shared with her.

"It's so I don't hear you!" Uraraka shouted back.

Ren ducked under her blanket and grumbled. "I'm never gonna hear the end of this..."

*

for those of you who've been patiently waiting for smut, you're welcome x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
1.8K 70 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
530K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
93.4K 2.8K 53
A Pro Hero Reader is sent across the world to work on a drug case in Japan. Hired by a well known agency, she must work with the stubborn, strong-wil...