We Found Love 💘 {B.Katsuki,M...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is h... More

A/N:
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
1ST ROUTE
2ND ROUTE
3RD ROUTE

2

138 2 0
By Ariya_Sozo

*BELL RINGS*

'Finally class ended..Anyway our teacher's name was Shota Aizawa but he said we should call him Mr.Aizawa which suits him very well than Mr.Shota..'

At first,Jiro didn't recognise me because of how my body changed myself a lot especially at the face part but she's happy that my personality didn't changed at all and we're both glad we become classmates and I got introduced by the other girls which are Momo Yaoyorozu,Ochaco Uraraka,Tsuyu Asui,Mina Ashido and Toura Hagakure..

(Hagakure is not invisible just imagine that she had a visible whole body,Ashido without horns and her skin is brown not pink and Asui isn't a frog anymore..For the boys Koda will be changing his face into a diamond shape,Tokoyami don't have dark shadow instead he's gonna have dark shadow as his pet and he's showing his face..Mineta's hair is gonna be a shaggy hairstyle one..Because this is a quirkless AU!!)

I get along with them easily because they were friendly and fun to be around..This was the first time I had a good feeling of making friends like this..Because back then I don't have any female friends because of how I look except for Izu of course because he was nice to me and he was the one who insisted and pursue himself to become my friend which I was happy to accept and to be with him..

And Bakugo is out of the picture on that topic..Izu was having a good company with Iida and he was our class president while Yaomomo become our vice president all of us girls become eye widened when we know she was the daughter of the CEO of the famous company in Japan they also import their products in another countries which also become famous..But her personality was very charming and elegant which suits her and we're glad she wasn't spoiled or a brat like other CEO's daughter she was also smart and iconic..

Ashido was an athelte,Jiro was a back up singer and instrumental for any performance events because her father was a singer while Uraraka,Hagakure,Tsu and I just the normal ones but they also brag my past on how I put 5 male outsiders of the school at the hospital after beating them up when they was planning to kill a student inside..

And today Yaomomo decided to treat us in a milk tea shop of course for a milk tea which we agreed and thanked her..

I already told Izu that I can't walk home together with him because I'm going to hang out with the girls which he agreed.

***

"I still can't believe on that body of yours (Y/n) can beat up 5 male outsiders."Mina said while I scratch the back of my hair.

"Actually..My body isn't like this before I was fat and strong..Unlike now I lose weight too much..And I don't even like this because I'm not comfortable having this figure."I said as the girls shake their heads.

"It suits you!..In fact your personality didn't changed that's all matters to me (Y/n)."Jiro said as the girls nod in agreement.

"Thanks girls..I never felt this kind of happy feeling back then."I said.

"They might not accept you for who you are,but us can accept who for who you truly are even fat or sexy."Mina said.

"Mina's right! What's the matter is not just your personality but also your vibe girl!"Hagakure cheered.

"Let's cheers our milk tea for (Y/n)!"Yaomomo said as we all cheers.

"CHEERS!!"

The girls and I parted ways since I'm gonna turn left and they're gonna turn right so we said our goodbyes before parting our ways heading our ways to home since we take the same bus..

"Konichiwa! I'm home grandma."I said as I take my shoes off before heading inside the house.

"Oh you're home..How's your school?"She asked.

"It went all good..Except for the truth that cannot be changed that Bakugo is on my class."I said.

"About the box..You we're late home for about 25 minutes I already put them on your room..And why are you home late?"She said.

"Gomen grandma..I was hanging out with my new friends and my friend at Shindo University she transferred at UA and we become classmate she's Kyoka Jiro,remember her?"I said and she nods.

"Oh that electric rock kid..Yeah she seems nice."She said and went to the kitchen.

I headed my way up to my room and changed my uniform into a fine clothes a black short and (f/c) oversizes t-shirt..Before charging my phone up and brushed my hair before sitting on the bed and looked at the box.

"I need to buy new clothes that really fits me especially the socks and extra school shoes..And very important are the under and upper garments.."I sighted before getting a scissor to open the box up.

I opened the box of Todoroki first..There was a teddy bear inside and a box of chocolate and then a letter then some of my favourite comic books that aren't for sale..I squilled in happiness before putting them aside and check the expired date of the chocolate.

"Thank goodness..I still have 2 months before expiration.."I sighted before putting the box of chocolate aside and decided to open up Bakugo's box.

To my surprise it wasn't a dead rat for a revenge prank..It was a hoodie that I always wanted but it was expensive for me to buy it..

"The h*ck.."

"Why would he gift me something like this?!"I grinned my teeth.

"Oh I see..He pity because I can't buy it and decided to bought it then send it as gift..I really don't like this..I gotta give this back to his face tomorrow at school..With a fully scratch tapped on it back!"I shouted as I put it back not paying attention to other stuffs inside the box and tapped it up again before putting it aside.

*SIGH*

'I really don't like that guy's guts..I never saw the soft and nice Bakugo after I befriended Izu and he decided to bully him and prank me up after I told him I choose befriending Izu than him..He's a total jerk and a bully for my sight..'

"BRAT!! Buy me some meat at the grocery would you?!"I heard grandma as I went downstairs.

"Yeah.."I said as she looked at me.

"Is there something wrong?"She asked as I sighted.

"It's about Balugo's box and I don't like it so i'm planning to give it to him back."I said as she hand me the money and I take it.

"You gotta ask him first why did he give it that to you before throwing it to his face."She said as I chuckled.

"One meat coming up."I said as I went out from the house and headed my way to the nearest grocery store.

***

'Luckily the store wasn't that long to line up and I bought the meat for about 4 minutes only..'

"Huh.."

I stopped my tracks and stare at the comic book store..

"I've come here before..This was the old comic bookstore I used to buy comicbooks..Luckily they aren't closed..But I don't have a money with me so I gotta come here soon if I do have.."I said before walking home again.

Grandma and I eat a meat soup for the dinner and she give me a milk like she used to do before I went to sleep..I did my usual routine for the night before changing my clothes into my pyjamas and fall asleep.

***

I didn't took a glance or even give a care to all of the people glancing at me while holding a box and give it to angry pomeranian back..

"(N/n)."I turned around.

"Ohayōgozaimasu Izu."I greeted as he smiled.

"Ohayōgozaimasu (N/n),by the way why are you holding a box with you?"He said.

"I'm going to give this back to Bakugo..Grandma told me he give this to me about 4 months already and I don't like what's inside of it it's irritated me so I'm gonna give this back to him and ask him why did he give this to me."I said.

"W-Wait (N/n)! Are you sure are you gonna give it back to him? I mean you just can keep it and just don't mind what he did give to you inside that box."He said as I shake my head.

"I dislike that guy..He's been a jerk and a bully on our sight so I gotta not accept everything nor anything he give to me."I said as I drag Izu along with me to the classroom as I slam it open and saw that it was only few of my classmates were there and the girls were only Mina and Jiro.

"Ohayōgozaimasu Midoriya! And (L/n)! Why are you holding a box (L/n)?"It was Iida.

"Ohayōgozaimasu..I'm giving this back to the owner."I said as I put down the box in front of Bakugo on his desk as he pays no attention just listening into his airpods while holding his phone.

"Oi angry pomeranian."I said as he pays no attention.

"Bakugo."I called out as he finally looked at me.

"What the f*cl do you want."He said while crossed arms.

"I don't need your box for a sympathy nor a pity for me..I don't need your gift so I'm giving it back to you and that's all thank you."I was about to head to my desk when he stands up and I heard a thud sound he kicked the box away as everyone gasped and I looked back at him as he glares at me.

"If you don't like or give back my gift might as well burnt it or even throw it away than giving this sh*t back to me.."He said as he sat on my desk.

"That's my desk!"I said as he pays no attention.

"Bakugo! (L/n) is right that's her desk and seat would you please go back to your respective desk and seat."Iida said.

"(N-N/n)..Just calm yourself down."I heard Izu as he rubs my back and holding my right arm from stopping me.

"I see that you're still hanging out with sh*tty Deku."He spoke I was about to punch him when Izu hugged me from the back.

"Woah..I didn't know you're strong to hugged (L/n)'s back Midoriya~"Kaminari said.

"A-Ah! Gomen (N/n)!"Izu said as I shake my head.

"It's fine..I'll just wait for Mr.Aizawa to went here and take my desk back."I said as I crossed my arm.

"I really liked how you fight back (Y/n)."Jiro said.

"Well Bakugo is really like that from what I've heard.."Mina said.

"If you wanna get your desk back..It's either you take the box with you again or just exchange seat with me."He said as he stare at my eyes.

"I'm not gonna take your schemes again,Bakugo."I said as he crossed his arms.

"Fine..Then stand there forever and be embarrassed."He said as an 'irk' marked appeared on my forehead.

"(N/n).."Izu called out.

'So you really wanna play again that badly,huh..Fine then..'

"Sure I'll exchange seat with you so I won't get bother looking at your direction when I can view the nature outside the classroom."I said as the girls and Izu helped me to arrange the seat and desk and I thanked them before sitting.

"I'm glad that everything is settled,but except for the box."Iida said.

"Don't worry about that I'm just gonna give it to my old hag after all she was the one who wanted that to give it you she asked me for it."He said.

'Mrs.Mitsuki?!...Oh my goodness! I can't reject anything from her since she was like my second mom!'

I quickly stand up and took the box before Bakugo could.

"F-Fine! I'll take this box again..Why didn't you tell me that it was your mom who give it! Jeez I can't reject anything she gives and ask for.."I said as I take the box to my desk.

"Wait..Old hag that Bakugo means which is her mom?"Iida said as I nod.

"He's a jerk to his family even to other people."I said as I stick my tongue out at him as he don't pay attention.

"That's really unrespectful from you Bakugo.."Kaminari said.

"SHUT UP EXTRAS!!"He barked.

'He might be like that but he's a big softie if he changed..Tsk..'

Finally Mr.Aizawa come and we started the discussion he told us that we should have a one journal for our first assignment about how our lives were going for the past 5 years from then and now..

"From what I've heard about who's students are smart in this school coming from 1st to 3rd year are..Yaoyorozu,Todoroki,Bakugo,Iida
and we do have Midoriya and almost (L/n) it says that you transfer for the 3rd year last semester and then you transfer back here..Why's that."Mr.Aizawa said as he looked at me.

'Oh...I can't tell him when everyone is also hear I'm gonna break down into tears if I said it and everyone is gonna hear it..'

"It's alright if you don't tell me..You have your reasons and I do understand that don't pressure yourself from what just I've said."He said as I nod.

"And the reason why did I called those names and i'm gonna include you too (L/n) on this..You're the chosen students inside my classroom to also represent and compete by next month on a showdown quiz against Shiketsu high there are benefits that you can get if you become part of the top 10..But I do need a fully details about that and I'm gonna tell it tomorrow morning and I'm gonna give this papers to you so you can fill it up and I do need your guardian or parents approval
about this.."He said and give us the papers.

'Showdown Quiz..UA High Vs. Shiketsu High..I heard Shiketsu students are also
smart and they're tough when it comes to algebra and chemistry especially history w/ literature...'

"I hope you can do this and I'm counting on you,you just gotta participate and do your best that's all I didn't say you should aim for one of the top 10 spots but it's also good to hear that one of you can aim it or even all of you."He added.

'This is kind of a pressure than explaining why didn't I continue my last semester here for 3rd year..'

"I just gotta give my best for this participation.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 215 37
Y/n had a pretty difficult life, her parents were both villain's before they had supposedly disappeared, her whole family had abandoned her because o...
523K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
999K 35.1K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...