Invisible Handcuffs ( EdSer )

By Shatakshi_2812

" You know you want me Eda " I said and smirked . She looked down at her feet and I was sure for a moment tha... More

Introduction
Characters
1. Eda Yildiz
2. Serkan Bolat
3. Encounter
Gratefulness
4. Hold Your Hand While Dancing
5. Nice to Meet You ! How You've Been ?
People keep coming and going
7. Hired

6. This is Gonna Take Me Down !

3.5K 155 70
By Shatakshi_2812

This chapter is dedicated to Ankitasingh_22

Serkan's POV

"Here he is" I open the door and hear Engin say .
"Serkan Bolat " Ferit joins in . I look up to see a pair of brown eyes scrutinizing me .
They are the same brown eyes that have been haunting me since the last time I saw them, and the day before I saw them was the last time I slept and fucked properly .

Yes I know it's shocking! I could not fuck Zeynep after I told her to meet me in the hotel, and the entire fault is of those 'brown eyes' !

Those brown eyes made me hard as fuck and then they did not let me get hard for any-fucking-body else . I was so mad , so damn frustrated. Nobody, not a single soul on this fucking planet has ever had this drastic effect on me . Absolutely no one, and I refuse to believe that this, whatever the fuck this is can't be solved with her beneath me for a night . Mine, mine to do whatever the fuck I want to , to her just for a night .
Yes , that would solve all this weird energy or should I call it tension ? that had been getting on my nerves .

Is it or is it not going to take your mind off her Serkan ?

Yes it will . No body has the fucking power to derail Serkan Bolat's daily schedule which is fucking and working.

I can feel her gaze on me . Did she not know who I am?
Or do I not effect her the way she effects me ?
Wait why did she come here?
I would love for her to come for me !
No , What the fuck ?
She is a florist and I do not sell flowers !

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fucking hell

Does she know ? How did she find out ?
Shit , she is here to rat me out to Ferit !

But how can she possibly know ? There's no well in hell !
My plans are fool proof! They do not have a single chance of being flawed.

Leyla told me that my partners are conducting the interview for hiring a new designer . Is she here for that ? She probably is .

Well , she looks beautiful apart for the devilish glint in her eyes which is hidden by her innocent face . She is wearing white . It represents Angel but she is a devil . I can feel it . Her plump lips are painted nude and she has minimal makeup on. Her brown hair which bring out her deep sea eyes are curled and left open .

Oh! How I would like to see them spread on my pillows while her soft lips would keep begging my name to fuck he-

" You two have already met , haven't you ? " and Ferit brings me back to the present from my less than sacred thoughts .

And I see her nodding . So she does remember me...but her face shows no sign of recognition apart from her eyes and I guess that's why they have the devilish glint in them .I know she is far from innocent .

I go around the table deliberately from her side of the chair to see her reaction and I am gifted with a hitchness in her breath though she recovers quickly . And I smirk .
Just as I thought ,
She is not oblivious to my charms either !

Well no one is .

I take my seat and ask Ferit to continue, he introduces us,
" Serkan , Eda Yildiz "
" Eda , Serkan Bolat " And i nod at her and she gives me a small smile .
Fuck its fake . She is not happy to see me .
Am I making her nervous ? Even if I am she is hiding it well . She is confident and nothing like the lady she was the last time we met .
The bubbly , cheery girl who had an everlasting smile present on her lips is gone and is replaced by a confident , smart ,professional and sexy as hell woman .

" As you know , we were short on employees for the Designing Department and you told us to hire the best . I think she is the best ." Ferit informs me , clearly impressed by her .
He hands me her CV to take a look .

Good , so she is not here for the reason that I thought . She doesn't know.

Hmm ,
Impressive , I must say . Apart from how fucking gorgeous she is , she also has a mind of a genius .
She is freshly graduated from the best university in Italy, and she is on the top of her class . The designs are perfect , just what I want. Its new and stylist but still comfortable and wearable by everyone; not just models and actresses .

She is co-curicurally very active and engaged in all sorts of college activities. Thus she has a good team spirit and can handle pressure . As I know from experience , organizing college festivals and programs is hectic , pressurable and very exhausting .
And to add more she went to Italy on a scholarship and has won academic awards throughout her classes.

Great ! Can she get any more perfect ?
Yeah she is the perfect candidate.

But , then even after all this she has no experience. With a CV as impressive as hers she can get an internship in any company she wants all over the world and then she is a florist .
I'm curious .
And I'm never curious about anyone.
What happens in others life is none of my fucking business .

But then she is not anyone . She is ....
She is someone who has made me have sleepless nights which are also fuckless . So whatever .

I can feel four pairs of eyes eyeing me impatiently; waiting for me to make a decision , when I ask
"Why didn't you intern in Italy ?" I look straight in her eyes . And her brows furrow when she realizes what she has been asked .
"I had to come back here ." She replies confidently looking right back in my eyes in her melodic voice .
"Why?" I ask and my curiosity is peaked .
Why did she come back ?
" Uh .. its personal. " She finally replies .

Well, she is mysterious.

"Will you be able to handle pressure Eda hanim ?"

"Yes sir , I'm fully experienced in handling pressure and even Ferit bey will agree to that " She looks at him and they both smile knowingly . She is definitely pleased by herself .

So this is about the flower issue and I grunt thinking about it. As if I don't know . Even I was shocked how she managed to rearrange everything so quickly and in the best way possible .

I nod at her and stand up giving a silent nod to Ferit to decide whether he wants to hire her or not and for continuing the interview . I walk out of the conference room towards my office .
And here I thought I wouldn't see her again .

She is capable of making me hard just by biting her lips which she was doing the entire time I was reading her CV .

I'm hard and I wasn't able to get hard for anybody else for the last couple of days. I run my hand through my hair in frustration .

"Leyla , I'm going to my office , get my schedule ready ." I tell her and head upstairs .

A few moments later , a knock on my door interrupts me .

" Come in ." I call out .
Engin comes in which a grin plastered on his face . He has figured it out. He knows me better than anyone else . So I'm not surprised .

"Abi , you like her don't you ?" Engin cooes me .
I glare at him and he bursts laughing .

"Abi , I saw how you looked at her . Even if no one noticed, you know you can hide nothing from me . " Engin says proudly .

"I don't know what you are talking about ." I reply without looking at him .

"Abi , I saw you eye - fucking her when you saw her sitting ."

"Engin , you know I don't do that ! I fuck , so yes I want to fuck her , tamam ? " I sigh and reply .

"Where did you meet her ?" He asks still not backing down .

"At Ferit's engagement party ." I reply my attention still on the emails I'm replying to.

"She was the flower decorator . And I danced with her . " I reply as Engin looks at me with his curious gaze .

"Ama , abi if she gets hired , she will be working here and as your famous rule says ,' You don't fuck employees '."

"Evet , Engin I know ,you don't need to remind me my rule . I know what to do . She is nothing . Its not like I'm dying to fuck her ."

Well I'm dying to fuck her !
And yes , I forgot about this stupid rule of mine .

Lately I'm not in my right mind .
I will not let her gain any importance over me .

Fucking her is off the table if she is an employee but if she is not , nothing a night can't help . But the latter is a highly improbable scenario .

So I'll stay clear of her .

"Tamam Engin, enough for today. Go , I need to work ."

And I dive into my solace, work since my other solace is not giving me solace as I can't fuck anyone else .

Like you want to fuck anyone else ?
My inner self laughs at me .

God nothing is helping .

So I pick up my phone and dial a number .

" Hello Mert , I need you to find everything about Eda Yildiz for me . And I mean every-fucking-thing both on and off record and you have until tonight ." I say and hang up the phone.

Fuck , what the hell am I doing ?
Why do I want to know about her ?

And fuck , I'll be her boss .
Although not directly!

I'm gonna see her everyday .

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck!

How will I resist myself ? I still remember how good she felt in my arms . And her smell , Jesus , it's addicting !

This is going to be a disaster!

This is gonna take me down !

And I can feel it . Never in my life have I ever felt this agitated.

No , no , no , no !

I won't let Eda dictate my days.
I'll get to her , soon .

And all this shit will be over !

Hey Guys ,

6000 people have read this . This is so fucking amazing .
Thanks a lot ♥️

Here I'm with another chapter .
I'm sorry that I'm late but I guess you guys will have to be patient.
As I can't decide the dates of my exams! Now can I ?

Anyways thankyou for bearing with me and waiting and supporting me through your comments ! They were very encouraging.

Now did you like Serkan's reaction ?
Or did you think he would react differently ? I would love to know about it . So comment below .

Eda and Serkan are both stubborn people and both are affected by each other equally . But theres no fun without a chase right ?

How do you think Eda will take in that his Idol is a freaking ROBOT ?

Well it was good to write after so may days . It helped me relax . Please point out the mistakes as I have not re-read it .

The last episode was everything we could have wished for except for the Wedding which turned out to be real . Well now all i want is for them to get divorced in a few hours and we'll get our happy EdSer and not to forget Serkan apologized to Selin which was a bummer . I want her to get punished . And i hope she does .

For the rest I think we got some great EdSer moments ! Right guys ?

Well I'll take a leave i dont want to bore you guys to death .

So yeah please comment whether you liked it or not ? And what you expect in the next chapter . I'm open to concluding your ideas .
Please vote , even though it doesnt means anything to you guys , it means the world to me and a whole lot that what I'm writing is being appreciated . And please encourage other to read this story.

Thankyou for reading .

Love
Shatakshi ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 289 10
(lets vote and comment) This story start with Eda Serkan first break up after he knows the fact that Bolat Atakay holding company is the reason behin...
1.9M 43.4K 37
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
42.5K 1.8K 25
Eda Yฤฑldฤฑz, a very sweet girl who has a heart of gold and the purest soul once meet Serkan Bolat known as robot who doesn't have feelings and doesn't...
2.3M 68.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...