lovesick ยป kuroo t.

By tendouslilmeow

โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚... More

โžช1 - ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โžช2 - ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
โžช3 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž 1๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ
โžช5 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
โžช6 - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช7 - ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐š๐๐ž
โžช8 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โžช9 - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžช10 - ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
โžช11 - ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช12 - ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข
โžช13 - ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž (2)
โžช14 - ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžช15 - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
โžช16 - ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžช17 - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
โžช18 - ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
โžช19 - ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžช20 - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžช21 - ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžช22 - ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
โžช23 - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžช24 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โžช25 - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
โžช26 - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžช28 - ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค
โžช29 - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
โžช30 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ (2)
โžช31 - ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžช32 - gift

โžช4 - ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ

172 6 1
By tendouslilmeow

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 - 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

"You're the!---" you both pointed at each other with wide eyes.

Kenma was confuse so he look at the both of you as if asking of what the hell was going on.

Kenma cleared his throat and the both of you calmed down and waited Kenma to speak.

"You guys know each other?" Kenma spoke as he slid his psp on his jacket pocket.

"Not really, I just met her at the Ice Cream shop because she was drooling over the ice cream and she didn't have---" Kuroo answered but was cut off buy you.

"W-Well yeah, we just met there." you glared at Kuroo for making you sound like crazy.

"By the way, I'm Tetsurou Kuroo." The boy with spiky black hair introduced.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you Kuroo-san." you bowed a little and smiled awkwardly.

Wow I made another friend, so lucky~ ( ˘ ³˘)

The three of you ate together when Kuroo spoke,

"So how did the two of you knew each other?" he asked

"Uh well, I happen to see Kenma at the park and he seemed lonely but he said he was waiting for someone, so I approached to him and I treated him an ice cream." you proudly answered.

"Wow, so she was the one I saw with you at the park?" he turned to Kenma and he nodded.

"What a coincidence." Kuroo chuckled.

The break was over and Kuroo made his way to his class waving at the both of you as you and Kenma also returned to your perspective class together.

Class was not that boring and you easily understand the lesson that the teacher was discussing.

You turned to your back to see Kenma at the back and you wave and winked at him, so saw him raise his eyebrows and stick out his tongue like a kitty cat and he looks cute. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Class dismissed."

The teacher left the room with book in her hands. The students were rushing out to go home and you were left behind at your seat still packing up your stuffs in your bag. Kenma approach you as you zipped your bag.

"Hey." he called shyly

"Oh yeah, hey what's up?"

Kenma followed you from behind and catches up as you both left the room.

"Uhm, so want to walk home together?"

"Wow, yes I would love to."

Not long until someone's running from behind and felt his hand on your should as he catches his breath.

"Oh hey Kuroo?"

"You guys going home?"

Kenma didn't't bother answering he also did not even mind acknowledging his presence.

"Yeah, want to walk home together too?" you invited him remembering that you two live in the same street.

"Pssst Kenma," you called Kenma beside you who was busy playing games, he paused it to turn to look at you.

"Do you live in the same street as Kuroo?"

"No, I am taking a train so I'll be dropping to the train station not so far away." he then played again on his game.

"Kenma, haven't I told you no playinv games when walking? What if you get bump or something huh?" Kuroo reminded Kenma and sounded like a dad

"What are you my mom?"

You chuckled as Kuroo shot a glare to you and you stick your tongue out.

"Bye Kenmaaa!" you wave to Kenma as you waited him to get on the train. Kenma mouthed 'bye' to the both of you as the train started to move.

You and Kuroo are now heading back to your home.

"(y/n) wanna grab some ice cream? your treat." Kuroo grinned as he slid his hand on his pocket.

"Okay then." you pouted playfully.

You both headed to the ice cream shop and you got ice creams for the both of you.

"Guess I'm here then, thanks for the ice cream date, see ya tommorow (y/n)!"

The word date made you cough so you playfully punched him in the arm earning a soft chuckled from black hair guy

"See you tommorow Kuroo." you bid him a goodbye so you walked home alone.

You threw yourself lazily at your bed not minding to change in your comfortable clothes since you feel tired and lazy.

Wow I made 2 friends and 1st day of school was good (•̀ᴗ•́)و

After waking up from a little nap, you notice it was night time already, you checked downstairs if your mom has arrive, but not yet.

You decided to make a dinner but you ran out of food so you went to change on hoodie and grabbed some money to buy some instant food.

Maybe I'll go to the grocery shop tommorow.

You slid your hands on your pocket and went on the nearest shop you could see. You saw a convinient store nearby named 7 eleven. You brought some snacks for midnight, instant rice of food for dinner with your mom and some beer. You feel like drinking beer so you went to the cashier and pay.

"(y/n)?"

You heard someone called your name so you turned to look at the direction when you heard your name calling you. You knew it already, it was too familliar, it was Kuroo.

"Oh, hey what are you doing out here?" you asked him and you didn't notice yiu both are walking home together already.

"Well, I'm planning on watching some movies so I went to buy for some snacks."

"Wow, I just thought of that idea earlier, see?" you brought up the plastic bag to show him the snacks you bought.

"How about you come over? since u-uhm you know... but it's okay you don't have to I'm bot forcing you anyway." he looked away while rubbing the back of his neck.

You lightly elbowed him and chuckled.

"Silly, I'm okay with it. But can you come with me at my house to drop this? It's for my mom's dinner sincr we ran out of storage, and I think she's home."

"Yeah, sure."

You saw your mom's shoes on the door and you knew she was already home.

"Mom, I have a friend here, I'm dropping these off for your dinner. I am going with my friends house just nearby from here, we're gonna watch some movies."

Your mom turned to look at the both of you, she was sitting at the couch and watching a tv.

"Pardon for the intrusion Ma'am." Kuroo bowed.

"Mom, this is Kuroo," Kuroo flashed a smile.

"Kuroo, this is my mom."

"Hi there Kuroo-chan," your mom greeted Kuroo welcomingly.

"By the way (y/n), are you sure he's just a friend?" your mom teased.

"We're only friends!" both of you said in unison and looked at each other.

"Okay okay, now. Don't stay up too late okay? And Kuroo-chan, don't be shy to come over okay? you are welcome here and take care of (y/n) okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." Kuroo smiled widely.

Kuroo thought that your mom was really nice and he would love to hang out with your place someday.

The both of you headed to Kuroo's place. You admired how the place was so nice, it's not big and it's not also small, it's just that it is simple and nice.

Kuroo seemed to notice about you admiring his place, he find it cute because you look like you have a sparkle in your eyes.

"Ehem, we gonna watch movie or your just gonna stand there huh?" Kuroo smirked

"Well, your place is nice so I got carried away." na pouted as you sat on the couch and made yourself comfortable.

Kuroo and you just met but you both felt like you've known each other ages ago, it's just that you both are comfortable with each other, as a friend.

"What movie would you like to watch huh?" his back facing you as he was rummaging through a box full of movies.

You came up an idea, "How about horror movie huh? It sounds exciting."

"Hmm right here." he showed you the cd and you agreed so he played it and immediately flopped down on the couch

Kuroo isn't really a fan of horror movies but it's not that he was scared of it, he was just really into action,adventure,comedy or romance and you on the other hand really love watching horror movies but ended up covering your eyes and ears then asks if what happens and brags about you don't understand the story.

You reached for another junk food but noticed that you already ate them, you snatched Kuroo's snack as your eyes glued on the televison screen.

"Hey! That's mine!" he snatched it back.

You chuckled until a jumpscare appeared on the TV screen making you jump and hide yourself behind Kuroo.

Kuroo didn't show any sign of being scared, he didn't even flinched, instead he was laughing at your actions so you shot a glare at him.

"Seriously? You were the one who suggested watching horror movie, now look who's being a scaredy cat." Kuroo teased with a sly smirk on his face.

"Shut up!" you smacked the back of this head.

"Ow!" he rubbed his head and sticked his tongue out so you just rolled your eyes and just watched instead.

Kuroo was too focused on watching and just noticed that you were already snoring beside him. A smirk creeped out from his face and took out his phone and took a picture of you sleeping, you didn't loom that bad actually but at the same time it's funny.

He scrolled through his gallery checking the shot he took and laugh at it but he stopped when your head suddenly drop on his shoulder. He stayed still to not wake you up but then he feel his shoulder becoming sore so he pushed your head with a light force and your head dropped on the side making you half laid.

He threw the all the mess and turned off the tv, he was thinking of you on how to wake you up but it just seemed hard since you are peacefully asleep.

Should I let her stay?

or should I carry her on way home?

then what if someone sees us? they might get the wrong idea.

Kuroo shooked his head, don't know what to do, and also it is a first time to bring a girl in his place, and also he is a guy. But he don't plan on doing something bad to (y/n), he is not that kind of a person.

He looked at you for the last time as he gently move you to a comfortable position, he got you some pillows and he made sure to be gentle so that he don't wake you up and placed a blanket on you.

He glanced at you before turning off the light so that it'll not wake you up. He entered his room and and laid on his bed to sleep.

I'll just wake her up early and walk her home.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 - 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

I just finished chap 4, might as well published it right away, so what do you think? By the way, thank you so much if you are reading this, I love you much(●'◡'●)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
80.6K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...