Viridian's Radar

By YukiMystique

"Ah, Eraserhead, I know your busy with the vigilantes right now, but I need help on a case," the detective st... More

Chapter 1
Quirks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Quirks
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement: I'm alive I think?

Chapter 4

1.4K 66 33
By YukiMystique

_________________________________________________________

Alexithymia

(n.) the inability to express one's feelings.

_________________________________________________________

FIRST WORD?

_________________________________________________________

2 weeks has passed... 

_________________________________________________________

Hizashi Yamada's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Sho found Izuku and we became fathers, and that was the best day of our lives! 

He's healthier now and chubbier as the days pass by. We also found out that he only activates his quirk whenever he's scared or was startled, which makes sense, considering that before Sho found him, his quirk was always activated. 

Though, we also found out that, he is terrified of fires. When I cooked that one time and he immediately activated his quirk at a full scale which was weird, but maybe he can remember something about it or it symbolizes something for him? I really have no clue.

Anyway, the Detective has informed us earlier, that as long as he isn't feeling either of those and accidentally activated his quirk, he will be fine and allowed, if we go into the city. 

So, tomorrow we plan on bringing him back to our apartment and introduced him to our cats, that Nemuri has been so generous to take care of while we're busy, she's probably so curious about what has gotten us so busy these past few days, I can't wait to see her reaction and Sho's reaction on her reaction if that makes any sense!

Anywho, right now, I'm teaching his first word to be 'Papa,' so, I could rub that on Sho's face! Heh. 

"Okay, one more time, Izuku," I started, "Pa-pa," I said as Izuku stares at me with his big green alluring eyes. 

"Mhmm!" he exclaimed, muffled, as he proceeds to bite on his bunny stuff toy's ear.

"Don't bite that Izuku! Your bunny will get ruin," I informed him, he seems to be very intelligent for his age, as he nods and shakes his head when we ask a certain question, but now he just straights up ignores me, and continues to chew off his stuffed toy while staring at me, clearly daring me 'what are you going to do about it?'

I sigh and gently try to remove the bunny from his grasp, "Izuku, come oneeee," I whined to him, playfully, as he giggles through the bunny and holds it tighter, "Bam-bam!" he calls out for his bunny. 

"Yes, don't bite Bam-bam!" I said and stopped to pull his bunny, he named Bam-bam, seeing as he stop bitting and he cuddles it closer to him.

"Yah! Yah! Bam-bam!" He babbles as he bounces, with his bunny, in his hold. 

You see, he never leaves or goes anywhere without his bunny. Sho brought it for him, considering the fact that, whenever he looks at Izuku, he was reminded of a hyper-energetic bunny since he bounces around often.

Izuku then started to bite off Bam-bam's ears again, "Izuku, noooo," I begged him and tried to stop him, as Sho exits the cabin, his looks, screamed 'I haven't take a shower for years,' and I realized that I've been taking care of 2 babies all this time. 

"And you Sho, take a shower! You stink!" I stated as I point to him with my free hand while the other is keeping Izuku's bunny safe from his biting new weird tendency. 

He glared at me, "I'm perfectly fine," He argues, tiredly since he just woke up, while fixing a cup of coffee. 

"Just tie your hair up! And probably- Nope, scratch that! Definitely, take a long bath," I suggested, as Izuku got hold of his bunny again and is biting its' ear off, "Izuku, stooooppppp!" I begged as Sho stares at our situation and sip his newly made coffee.

"SHO!" I called him over, "Yeah...?" He questions, nonchalantly, like he does not see what was happening before him. 

"STOP STARING AND HELP ME, HE'S GOING TO HURT HIS GUMS!" I shouted at him, desperately. Sho sighs and puts his coffee by the kitchen counter and walks over to us.

"Izuku," He calls him over with his morning sonorous voice that Izuku and I love, "Can you stop bitting bam-bam, you see, he will get ruin if you continue," He explained, calmly.

Izuku looks down at his bunny and back up to face Sho, as Sho nods as an encouragement to him, and with that Izuku finally releases his bunny from his mouth.

Sho then pats Izuku's fluffy hair and praises, "Good job, bud," He then turns in my direction and stares, "Problem child," He stated and with a sigh, he turns to Izuku again.

"WHAT? WHY AM I THE PROBLEM CHILD HERE?" I yelled-whined as Izuku giggles. 

"Quiet down, you loud cockatoo, you'll scare all the birds in the forest here," He scolded me, playfully. 

"Yah! Yah!" Izuku joined, "NOT YOU TOO IZUKU!" I cried.

"See even Izuku agrees with isn't that, right, bud?" Sho says to Izuku while lifting him and carry him, Izuku still giggling.

.

.

.

"Yah! Yah! Da-da!" Izuku agreed while Sho and I froze in shock with wide eyes.

.

.

.

"...He called me Da-da..." Sho said, slowly, but proudly with a soft smile while I'm still having a crisis in my head. 

.

.

.

When I was finally snapped out of my trance, I turned to him, "Hey! We're not sure if he referred to me or you!" I declared while holding onto hope that his first word about me. 

"I was talking to him," He defended himself, "Well, you guys were talking about me!" I argued back.

"Why am I even arguing with you it's completely irrational-" He stated, "YEAH!" I responded, "For you to believe that you were his first word, even though it was about me," He finished, while Izuku was playing with his long black hair. 

"HEY! NO!" I denied, "Let's ask Izuku and make him point at us who's he referring to!" I suggested and grin, trying to hide my nervousness. 

Sho sighs and nods, he then faces Izuku and asks, "Hey, bud. Who's Da-da between me and the loud cockatoo?" 

.

.

.

Izuku looks back and forth between us, trying to understand the situation and clasps his hands when he finally gets it, and smiles widely, "Da-da! Da-da!" He exclaimed while bouncing on Sho's hold. 

"Yeah, yeah, who's Da-da?" I asked again, hopeful.

"Da-da?" He asked while tilting his head slightly into the side, Sho and I both nod.

"Da-da! Da-da!" He exclaimed once more, this time proudly while Sho and I are still confused about who's his first word is. 

_________________________________________________________

After a few more tries...

_________________________________________________________

"You know what, this is pointless. I feel like he knows what's he doing," Sho pointed out and pinches his nose bridge with his free hand, while Izuku giggles in confirmation? of his suspiciousness. 

"Yeah... I think so too," I said with a sigh and rub my temples. 

.

.

.

Recovery Girl then arrived at the forest for Izuku's weekly checkup. She looks at us and smiles, "Good morning, to you three. Are there any new updates about Izuku that I should know about...?" She asked while walking over to Sho who got Izuku on his hold. 

"Da-da! Da-da!" Izuku answered her, "Oh! You finally said your first word!" She said happily.

.

.

.

"But, wait... Who is he referring between you two?" She stated in confusion.

.

.

.

"It's fruitless to find out, so, I'll be sleeping inside if you need me," Sho said informed us as he hands over me Izuku who giggles continuously and made his way inside the cabin. 

Recover Girl then asked, "What was that all about?" 

"Oh! Don't worry about it!" I responded while fixing Izuku in my hold.

"Yah! Yah! Da-da!" Izuku yelled, happily, and giggles mischievously. 

_________________________________________________________

NOTE: Hi Guys! If you have any ideas or suggestion feel free I'll be continuing this once my school is over :D

_________________________________________________________

Word count: 1331

08.03.2021 - 10.03.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 208 21
Shouta Aizawa takes notice to how his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, seems to be struggling with his past recently. Shortly after he finds out and atte...
113K 2.6K 22
NO PICTURES ARE MINE!!!!! Midoriya was walking to the convenience store to get some food, when a villan started attacking! Midoriya quickly got into...
22.7K 688 49
"WATCH OUT!" His head whipped around to the voice but didn't see a face, his back hit the pavement and he closed his eyes when he collided with the g...
79.1K 2.9K 15
Aizawa's day was perfectly normal, hating his coworkers and tired as hell. But it all went off the rails when he found himself as... a cat? or After...