Obsession~ Ex. YANDERE! Hawks...

By samalicous25

When you break up with Hawks and go for Dabi, Hawks becomes obsessed and hunts you down. ~ After walking in... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5

3

1.2K 22 12
By samalicous25

⚠️Warnings⚠️

Blood

Gore

Mention of murder

~

It was still there. 

The measly corpse. 

It looked hideous. 

Stab wounds everywhere, dried blood. 

Good thing he could clean the bathtub. 

Hawks picked up the corpse, dropping it with no care on the floor. 

All the blood had dried so he was good. 

He rinsed the tub thoroughly, using chemicals to get the bloodstains out. 

Hawks drained most of the blood out. 

What a relief. 

I did this for her. She should be proud of me, want to come back to me. Whatever this succubus was, she'll love me 10x more for killing something sent from hell.

That's what he thought. 

No, that's what he knew

~

Your eyes fluttered open. 

Sun rays peeked through the window, going into your eyes, saying a "Good Morning". 

You smiled to yourself, realizing yet again you were free from his grasp. 

You weren't wrapped around his finger anymore. 

Smiling, you got up and walked to the kitchen. 

You checked the time. 

11:30 AM. 

Wow, that's the first time in a while I've gotten a good night's rest. 

You made yourself some eggs. 

I'll get some more groceries today, stuff I can actually eat and drink. 

"Thank god I didn't quit my job as Hawks wanted me to." 

"He what?" You heard a deep voice come out of nowhere. 

Immediately you jumped and whipped around. 

There was Dabi, at your window, smirking at you. His hood was up yet again. 

"Jesus! How do you know where I live?" 

"I followed you through the alleys. Wanted to make sure you got home safe before I went to.." He trailed off the last word. 

"To?" 

"Eh, it's nothing for you to concern about, what you got there?" He gestured to the plate of freshly cooked eggs. 

"Oh, just some eggs..." You were still a little freaked out he followed you. 

"Sorry, did I scare you or anything?" 

Did he just read my mind? Is that his quirk?

"Oh, um, it's fine." You stammered, looking away. 

"Well, I'll go now. Just wanted to see if you were doing ok, you seemed fucked over last night." 

You laughed nervously. He was right, you were fucked over last night. 

"Yeah, it's fine." 

You turn around for a second, grabbing some water and turning back. 

He was gone, but there was a note on your table. 

You walked up to the table, looking around for him just in case. 

Of course, he wasn't there. 

Grabbing the note, you saw he wrote his number on it. 

Huh, kinda weird but... 

You felt like you could trust him. You had a gut feeling you could. 

So, adding his number to your phone, you messaged him. 

~

Y/N: hey, its Y/N

D: hey, sorry i left had to go to work or else boss would've killed me

Y/N: yeah, I gotta go tomorrow

D: do you wanna hang out later today then?

Y/N: sure, just come by whenever because i already know you pop up out of nowhere

D: you know me so well

~

You chuckled to yourself while putting your dish away. Might as well get ready, never know when the dude was going to pop up. 

Didn't feel like taking another shower, you went to your room, going into a simple outfit. You brushed your hair, fixing it the way you liked most. 

You lightly put on a tiny bit of makeup (if you don't wear makeup then just ignore this part it's not important to the story haha.)

Now, you waited. 

~

"Dabi, where the hell have you been?" 

"Out." Dabi glared at the crusty man child in front of him. 

"You knew we were having a meeting today."

"And you knew today was my day off."

"Day off or not, you always come to meetings," Handy-man growled, his scratchy voice becoming even drier. 

"Whatever Shigaraki, make it quick."

The league was in the room, watching the 2 have their small argument. 

"I want to try to produce a better nomu, one that... can't be defeated, something that is so hard to kill its almost impossible." 

The league hadn't found a way to make a nomu immortal.

One point for the heroes they guessed. 

"And how are we supposed to do that? We haven't been able to make more since the heroes invaded the bar a while ago." Twice exaggerated, flinging his arms in the air. 

"Shut up! We always find a way!" Twice said, glaring at himself. 

"Shut up.." He murmured to himself. 

"I was thinking Dabi and Toga can try something." Shigaraki formed a psychotic smile, his chapped lips bleeding a little bit. 

"Dude, first of all, you really need some chapstick!" Toga yelled, flinging her hands in the air, her knives twirling in between her fingers. 

Dabi chuckled a little bit at the younger girl's remark. 

"I know I can do something like that. Give me time, Toga can help me get supplies." Dabi said, smirking lightly. 

"I knew you wouldn't mind doing it," Kuri said, smiling warmly. 

"I can help in any way too, just in case." Mr. Compress looked at them, and Twice nodded agreeing to help as well. 

This was a nice little family to Dabi but at the same time, it was business. 

~

Hawks finally got rid of it. 

He got someone from the government to privately take it away. 

He said he found it behind an alley, no one in sight. 

He smirked. They disposed of it quickly, not wanting to alarm the public. 

"Everythings going to plan, soon she'll be here again. I just know it." 

~

5 pm. 

It was 5 pm, you were hungry, but were scared if you went to get something to eat he'd come by. 

You got some more groceries today but didn't want to seem rude if you cooked. 

Oh Y/N, just at least have a snack! You need to eat something. 

Sighing, you got up, walking to the cabinet, and getting out F/S, along with some water. 

You sat down, scrolling through your phone while eating. 

God, this feels nice.

You heard a knock on your window after a few minutes, looking up and seeing Dabi's hooded figure. 

Putting down the snack, you walked to the window, opening it. 

"Welcome back." You chuckled, letting him walk in. 

He smirked, shrugging and putting his hands in his pockets. 

"Why don't you walk to the door like a normal person?" You ask as he walked around, taking examinations of your small apartment. 

"Oh, uh.. I-" He looked away, not sure what to say. Not many people have asked him that question. 

"It's ok to tell me." You shrug, sitting down on the couch and patting next to you indicating for him to sit down. 

He walked over, sitting down and pulling his hood down. 

"I'm in some trouble with heroes if I'm being honest." He chuckled a bit, looking away from you. 

You cringed. 

"Sorry..." He mumbled, noticing you cringed. 

"Oh, no it's fine, just don't call them heroes. They aren't fucking heroes." You looked away, thinking about what Hawks did, how you were shut out because you were quirkless. Heck, your own boyfriend's (or girlfriends, we support everyone) would never really want to show you off since you were quirkless.  

He looked at you, shocked. 

"You aren't scared of me? I mean for all you know I could be a murderer." 

"No, if anything I'm more scared of society standards. I mean, I agree with a lot of things villains do." You shrug, looking away. 

God, he probably thinks I'm crazy. 

"You're right." He sighs, looking away. 

"It's all fucked up." You say, and he looked at you before you both start laughing. 

Knock Knock.

You look at the door, confused. 

"Um, I'm going to hide. I don't know if someone will recognize me or not." Dabi whispered, putting his hood up and running into your room."

You quickly get up after he shuts the door, going up to the door skeptically before slightly opening it. 

"Hey, kid."

What the hell? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 60.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
839K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
89K 1.8K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...