The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

hi

364 7 2
By luvmyself14

I just wanted to say hi to my fellow readers. It's been a while, huh. I hope that everyone is safe and happy~ I also hope that you are enjoying some of my other books, too. Thanks for 7.1k views and 349 votes. Love y'all!

I'm going to do a Q and A, so if anyone has any questions, leave them in the comments, and I will answer them in my book called "All About....ME!". I hope that's all right with y'all!

And for the people that have already seen this in my other active and ongoing books, then yes, I will try and get as many people to ask me questions as possible so yeah. Also, if you guys didn't know yet, I have done a face reveal on the same book in which I will be posting my answers in, so if anyone wants to go and check that out, you're more than welcome to. Welp goodbye my lovlies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...