My Disney Love : A Chris Evan...

By srslygcldenn

What happens when Erica Taylor helps a little girl find her family in Disneyland who turns out to be none oth... More

Disney World
Captain America ?!
Getting to know you
Openings and Secrets
Late nights āœØ
A/N
Beautiful Inside - Out.
Official ( Smut warning )
Obstacles
Shitty days
Social Media
Damn it !
Hold on, I still want you
You give my life meaning
As long as I have you, I'll always be happy
A little note
Starburst Jellybeans
Peek-a-boo
Thank God !
Reality Check
*Shopping and Chaos*
~Social Media~
The Wedding - Part 1
~Social Media~
*Honeymoon*
New beginnings
Christmas šŸŽ„
*Christmas šŸŽ„~ 2*
Happy New Year
#CevansforSmart is here !!
Chapter 30
*Chapter 31*
Chapter 32
Happy Birthday Archie Poo !! šŸ’–šŸ’–
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Social Media~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
//Social Media//
Chapter 38
//Social Media//
Chapter 39
~Epilogue~
A/N
Note from the future.

Chapter 33

1.9K 55 14
By srslygcldenn

~1 Month Later~

The doctor was so right about my symptoms, they hit me like a fucking truck in just a month ! It felt as if all I did these days was throw up and groan in pain. Chris was being super caring and protective which I secretly liked, but if this would go on for the next six months is might get annoying. My bump had started showing, not too much but enough for the press to go haywire. Chris loved caressing the bump and talking to it. Although he was sure it was a girl.

"Chris, where are the painkillers ?" I ask rummaging through the cabinet. 

"I think the weekly dosage was over yesterday. I was about to head out to buy the meds" he says.

"Okay, and while you're at it do you mind getting some Ice-cream ?" I ask and he nods smiling.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest. He massages my shoulders earning a content sigh.

"I'll be back soon, love you" he says kissing my forehead.

"Love you too" I say sitting on the couch, as Dodger rested near me feet and Cooper slept in his bed.

#Chris's POV#

I quickly buy all the required meds and walk back to the car. I couldn't stop thinking about how my life, our lives were going to change. I was beyond happy, even when Erica would be mad at me or snapped at me. I loved her and she was giving me everything I've ever wanted.

 I was on the freeway, heading to Gelson's to buy the Ice-cream. I saw the store in sight but just as I was about to turn, a truck came out of nowhere slamming right into the passenger's side, flipping my car over.

I could hear the driver call for help and someone calling 911, and then everything blacked out.

#Erica's POV#

I glanced at the clock for the fifteenth time. It shouldn't have taken this long, to be honest. I stroked Dodger's fur mindlessly. A loud knock on the door brought me back to my senses. I stood up and made my way to the door.

"Scott ?!" I exclaim taking in his appearance. He looked disheveled, eyes puffy and red.

"What-What's wrong ?" I ask, an uncomfortable feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.

"E-Erica, Chris was in an accident"  he says

I feel nauseous and dizzy as I stumble backwards, Scott jumps forward and holds me before I collapse on the floor. I clutch his jacket tightly as sobs rack my body. He held on to me tightly as I wept for what felt like an eternity.

"I-I n-need to g-go see h-him" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
1.1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
96.1K 1.6K 54
A rough long path led Alice to bump into someone at the park and you'll never guess who it was..... Chris Evans 35 yep ikr Captain America. Alice ha...