⚠️「Cipher's Son || Gravity Fa...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} {Season 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn'... More

⚠️Prologue⚠️
⚠️The Tourist Trap⚠️
The Tourist Trap {Part. 2}
⚠️The Legend of the Gobblewonker⚠️
The Gobblewonker {Part.2}
The Gobblewonker {Part. 3}
⚠️{Headhunters}⚠️
Headhunters {Part. 2}
Headhunters {Part.3}
Headhunters {Part. 4}
⚠️ The Hand That Rocks the Mabel⚠️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel {Part. 2}
⚠️The Inconveniencing⚠️
The inconveniencing {Part.2}
The inconveniencing {Part.3}
The inconveniencing {Part.4}
⚠️Dipper vs. Manliness⚠️
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.2}
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.3}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.4}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.5}
Psst...
Love?
⚠️Double Dipper⚠️
Double Dipper{Part.2}
Double Dipper{Part.3}
Double Dipper{Part.4}
🤡
⚠️Irrational Treasure⚠️
Irrational treasure{Part.2}
Irrational treasure{Part.3}
Irrational treasure{Part.4}
⚠️The Time Traveler's Pig⚠️
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.2}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.4}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.5}
Thanks
⚠️Fight Fighters⚠️
Fight Fighters{Part.2}
Fight Fighters{Part.3}
Fight Fighters{Part.4}
⚠️Little Dipper⚠️
Little Dipper{Part.2}
Little Dipper{Part.3}
Little Dipper{Part.4}
Little Dipper{Part.5}
❕[Y/N] has a message
⚠️ Summerween⚠️
Summerween{Part.2}
Summerween{Part.3}
Summerween{Part.4}
⚠️Boss Mabel⚠️
Boss Mabel{Part.2}
Boss Mabel{Part.3}
Boss Mabel{Part.4}
⚠️Bottomless Pit!⚠️
Bottomless Pit{Part.2}
Bottomless Pit{Part.3}
Bottomless Pit{Part.4}
Bottomless Pit{Part.5}
⚠️The Deep End⚠️
The Deep End{Part.2}
The Deep End{Part.3}
The Deep End{Part.4}
⚠️Carpet Diem⚠️
Carpet Diem{Part.2}
Carpet Diem{Part.3}
Carpet Diem{Part.4}
☁️[26k reads special]☁️
⚠️Boyz Crazy⚠️
Boyz Crazy{Part.2}
Boyz Crazy{Part.3}
Boyz Crazy{Part.4}
⚠️ Land Before Swine⚠️
Land Before Swine{Part.2}
Land Before Swine{Part. 3}
Land Before Swine{Part.4}
Land Before Swine{Part.5}
⚠️Dreamscaperers⚠️
Dreamscaperers{Part.2}
Dreamscaperers{Part. 3}
Dreamscaperers{Part.4}
⚠️Gideon Rises⚠️
Gideon Rises{Part.2}
Gideon Rises{Part. 3}
Gideon Rises{Part.4}
『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕. . .』

The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.3}

2.8K 151 91
By SolarStar_Eclipse

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Dipper: "So wait a minute, if you're from the future, do you have like a time machine or something...?"

Blendin: "That's...kinda how it works..." He replied.

Dipper then sees Robbie and Wendy riding the Ferris wheel, happily enjoying each other's company.

Dipper: "Can I use your time machine just once...?"

Blendin: "Out of the question! You know, this is sensitive extremely complicated time equipment..." He says as he pulls out tape measure to show them.

[Y/N] then starts giggling.

Dipper: "It looks like a tape measure..."

Blendin: "You shut your time-mouth!"

Dipper: "Is this making any sense to you...?" He asked his sister and friend.

Mabel: "I think he's just crazy..."

[Y/N]: "Yeah, but I still want that measure tape..."

Dipper: "...tape measure..." He muttered while correcting his friend.

[Y/N] was then about talk back, but was interrupted by Blendin.

Blendin: "Oh! You don't believe me...?" He then once again pulls the tape measure.

Blendin, along with the Mystery trio, disappear and then reappear a few seconds later in old fashioned clothes.

Blendin: "Guess where I was!"

Dipper & Mabel: "Whoa..."

[Y/N]: "Meh..." He muttered uninterested tone.

Blendin: "That's right! 15 years ago there was a costume shop right here! One second..."

They then disappear and reappear in their original time period. Blendin's suit then randomly catches fire while [Y/N] laughs.

Blendin: "Ah! Aw, heck! Pat! Pat down!" He shouted as he pats the fire out.

[Y/N]: "Anyway, who are you...?" He said while picking dirt out of his ear with an uninterested look.

Blendin: "Blendin Blandin, Time Anomaly Removal Crew year twenty snyeventy-twelve. My mission is to stop a series of time anomalies that are suppose to happen at this very location! But-but I don't see any anomalies! I don't know if it's some kind of paradox, or I'm just really tired......"

Blendin then sits down.

Dipper: "You know, you sound like you could use a break..." He suggested.

Mabel: "Definitely, definitely. Might we recommend one of the various attractions at the Mystery Fair...?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah! We hundred percent guarantee you'll enjoy the attraction!" He added.

The time traveler was then quick to get from the sudden offer.

Blendin: "You know what? What the heck! I'm worth it!" He proudly shouted.

Blendin then leaves to go check out the various types of attractions in the fair.

Blendin: "...but I've got my eye on you! Ehhh...ehhh..."

Blendin then arrives at the barrel ride, which Soos is busy operating.

Blendin: "One please..." He kindly asked for a barrel.

Soos: "Uh, sorry dude but you're gonna have to take your belt off for the ride. One of your tools might fly off and accidentally fix something..." He said.

Blendin: "Guard it with your life..." He said with menace as he handed Soos his belt.

Soos: "I will watch it like a hawk, dude..." He said as he starts the ride and sets the belt on the barrel at his side.

Blendin then happily screyas he enjoys the ride. Dipper then reaches over and takes the belt.

Soos: "Like a hawk!" He shouted, unaware of the fact that the belt is now missing.

⚠️Timeskip⚠️
{Mystery Shack}

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

[Y/N], Mabel, Waddles and I are all sitting at the poker table in the Shack with the time machine on the table.

Dipper: "Here it is, guys. Our ticket to any moment in history..." I said as I focused my gaze on bizzare machinery.

Mabel: "Let's go get two dodos and force them to make out!"

[Y/N]: "And let's fight in a brutal and bloody war some time ago!" He shouted as he stood on his seat.

Dipper: "No! We gotta be smart about this. All that paradox talk kinda freaked me out.

All I'm gonna do is go back and fix my one mistake. If I don't miss that base ball throw, I won't hit Wendy in the eye, and Robbie won't comfort her, and they won't start going out..."

Mabel: "I'm coming, too! I wanna relive the greatest moment in my life: winning Waddles..." She as she kissed Waddles at the end of her phrase.

[Y/N]: "Ugh fine..." He muttered as he angrily pouted.

Dipper: "See you later..." I said as I pulled out the tape.

Mabel: "See you earlier! Ha yuk yuk yuk!"

[Y/N]: "I can't wait to travel back in time!"

I then release the tape and then high-five my sister and best friend. We then disappeared.

⚠️?qikzmiT¿⚠️
{Mystery fair}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

The trio of kids then reappear in same spot. Dipper then notices that his hat on fire, so he quickly pat the fire out.

After he finally put my hat out, the Mystery trio then smile at each other and run outside.

Stan: "It's 12 o' clock! The Dunk Tank is now open!" He shouted through a megaphone.

The tourists then cover their ears as the megaphone screeches loudly.

Stan: "Step right up, and dunk me folks!" He says as he points to a tourist eating a pretzel.

Stan: "I'm talking to you, Cut-offs!"

Dipper: "Do-over...?" He asked the other two of their little trio.

Mabel & [Y/N]: "Do over!"

Mabel then rushes over to the pig pen.

Sprott: "If'n you can get—" He was then cut off by Mabel as she holds Waddles and starts talking.

Mabel: "15 POUNDS!" She shouted as walks off, but then comes back.

Mabel: "...and yes, I am a witch!" She added as she finally walked off.

Sprott: "Well, time to round up a mob..." He said as he lit a torch.

⚠️{Your POV}

I was busy walking towards the woods by the Mystery fair. I then start looking for my friend, Biscuit.

I started lifting boulders and large tree logs to see if my little friend was there. I then look around for a bit and decided to climb the trees.

When I finally climbed to the top of the tree, I saw Biscuit sitting on a rock from a far. My eyes light up with joy as I teleported towards him.

[Y/N]: "Biscuit! There you are! I missed you so much!" I said as I hugged.

Biscuit then makes cute little squeak and bark-like grunts.

[Y/N]: "Come let's go to the fair!" I happily shouted.

Since I was to lazy to walk all the way to the fair, I decided to teleport there, I know it's gonna take a toll on my stamina, but I could care less.

I then teleported to the fair and saw Ss feeding Waddles a caramel apple while PT walk up to her. I then do the same.

[Y/N]: "Hey PT, why do you look like you just heard the exact time and date you're gonna die...!" I laughed.

PT then ignores my comment.

Dipper: "Well, the exact same thing happened twice; it was spooky..." He muttered.

Mabel: "Oo, maybe it's a time-curse. Waddles, can you say 'time-curse'...?"

Waddles then oinks as little Biscuit squeaks.

Mabel: "OMG! You got a squirrel!" She shouted in awe.

[Y/N]: "Yeah! His name is Biscuit!"

Mabel: "Ooooooooh! He's so cute! Waddles! Say hi!" She excitedly shouted as she held Waddles up towards Biscuit.

Biscuit then squeaks as Waddles oinks.

[Y/N]: "Look at that! They made friends!"
I happily smiled.

Mabel: "How cute...!"

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

When those two were busy interacting with their little critters, I couldn't help but, blush??? At his smile.

'Ok Dipper Pines, just keep together! Remember! You're here to stop Wendy and Robbie from hanging out with each other! You like Wendy! You like Wendy! You like Wendy! You like Wendy! You like Wendy—' I was then cut off from my train of thought.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9K 198 10
what if fizzaroli had a younger brother? what if said younger brother was a bit more like blitzø? what if he couldn't choose between the two? follow...
3.6K 80 11
Following the events of MK9, Dakota the younger brother of Kitana joins the SF after the fall of Shao Kahn, his so called "father" and the death of h...