Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 71: Fill in

445 17 29
By weasleylover2004

*This really has no plot im really sorry. This isn't proofread because I dont have time but please comment Nicely and i will fix it! This computer has a glitch as well that im working on so please ignore the spaces <3*

Your POV:

Fred left for work and I went to take a shower. I looked in the mirror and seen my bump. My little guy is getting bigger and I can't wait to see him. I'm still thinking about if the family is going to like the name or not, it is unique in a way.

When I got out of the shower I changed and filled Deltas food and water.

After a while of laying in the room and watching some TV, there was a screech outside the window. I look over and Delta was outside my window. Guess Hermione was bored or just excited because that was a pretty quick response.

I walked over to the window and opened it to let her in. She flew in and landed on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said and she rubbed her beak on my finger then flew to her cage to happily eat.

I opened the letter:

I would love to! By the time you get the letter I would've already told Ginny. I'm pretty sure we can find something to do. We do still have a bit of time because usually people have them around six to seven months and right now you're about five months. I'll talk to Ginny and run some ideas by you soon. Thank you for having me do this again! -Hermione.

I smiled knowing that have two amazing best friends that will help with anything.

Next day:

Fred was downstairs working with George and Ron, they decided to start taking muggle money now that they know how to use it. Once they get enough they said they'll turn it in for our money. I decided to head downstairs just to see what was going on because I heard some ruckus. 

The third floor didn't have many people just two kids which one just electrocuted the other. The second floor however was pretty busy with kids testing out things and having fun. Little fireworks were still going off in the air. When I go to the first floor it was the busiest. Little kids with chocolate running, someone had let some Pygmy puffs loose.

Ron was at the register dealing with a rude customer. I've never had to deal with one and i'm glad he was getting quite red. Deciding not to interrupt and get in the middle of that I head to the side of the shop where George was picking up the pygmy puffs.

"Hey, busy day today I see." I said which startled him.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Yea today has been quite a day so far. Just had to take chocolate from a kid and now i'm picking these puffs up."

"I see that. I've never seen the shop this busy."

"Well now that Hogwarts isn't back to normal yet kids have really long summer because it will take quite a bit to build it back."

"That's true. I could come back to work and help some if it gets too much." I said picking up the last Pygmy and putting it back in the cage then locking it.

"Thanks and its okay really. You have enough to deal with. You still have a baby shower, room to do, and other things to take care of."

"Yes but I don't want you three stressed out if it gets too busy. You won't talk me out of it George if it gets too busy i'm coming back till i'm not allowed to work at all."

"Okay, I will let you know. You should probably go check on Fred, i'm not sure how much paperwork and calls he has to do."

"Alright. I'll see you tonight after your shift."

I walked to the office and walked in. Fred was sitting at the desk writing some things down.

"Hi Freddie."

"Hi my love."

I walked over to him and leaned on his chair.

"Got bored upstairs?"

"Yea. I just got done talking to George he was picking up Pygmy puffs."

"Did they escape?"

"Some kid let them out. Then there were was a younger kid running around with chocolate in his hand that he had to basically chase."

He let out a small chuckle, " Yep, that's how the store has been lately. It's been quiet good up here so far. I just finished everything so that we can now accept muggle money."

"That's good i'm glad you guys decided to do it."

"Yea. We figured that it would help the muggleborns."

" Awe it definitely would. This is why I married you." I said leaning down and kissing him.

He kissed back smiling into the kiss. After we pulled away he got up out of the chair and stretched.

"Have you been sitting the entire time?"

"Yes, why?"

"Just asking because that stretch made it seem like you've been sitting for days."

He laughed and put a hand on the small of my back.

"I'm going to help George with the insane kids downstairs. Do you want to come down or are you going to go back upstairs?"

"I'm coming down for a bit."

"Alright then lets go." He says tapping my back.

When we got downstairs it had calmed down a little. It was still filled with kids but now mostly teens. He walked over to George and I walked over to Ron at the register.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"I seen that little dispute with the rude customer."

"Oh, it was just a mum yelling at me because I told her kid to stop running through the store. Even though the kid didn't listen and tripped."

I laughed at the second part but held it in most of the time.

"Was he okay?'

"Yep. He got right back up but I couldn't help but laugh into my elbow acting like I was coughing."

"You should've just laughed out loud. Where was the mum?"

"In front of me still yelling until she heard the fall."

"Oh- then its a good thing that you laughed or as you told  coughed into your elbow."

"Well I was trying to be polite."

"You've been hanging around Hermione too much ya know."

"Hey, if it was you, you would've laughed right in the mum's face."

"Yea, because I warned him to stop running and he didn't. That's the kids fault and I have the right to laugh."

"True true."

"Hey, whats happening over here?" Fred asks.

"Y/n's making fun of me for getting yelled at by a mum because I told her kid to stop running and he didn't he ended up falling."

"Am not. I'm just saying that when the kid fell he should've laughed out loud, instead of laughing into his shoulder and telling the mum he was coughing."

"Was the mum in front of you?" Fred asked.

"Yea." He answered.

"Oh- I would've laughed because its the kids fault, you warned him."

"Thank you! He's been hanging out with Hermione too much."

"Well she is my girlfriend. Actually there is something I want to talk to you Y/N about after my shift."

"Oh, i'm interested okay. When does your shift end?"

"I still have three hours. My break was earlier."

"Ah ok. Ow." I said as I felt Gideon kick my ribs.

"Is he kicking?" Fred asked.

"Yea and that one was really strong." I said taking a deep breath.

"I think its time for you to head back upstairs. I'll be up in an hour i've shortened my shift."

"Hey!" I hear Georges voice from behind me. "You didn't tell me that."

"Well seeing that it the store is slowing down i'd say you're going to be okay." Fred answers.

" I know. Alright lets start stocking some things so we have less boxes to do tomorrow."

"I'm going to go upstairs before he tries to break my ribs again."

"Alright my love. I love you." Fred says kissing me.

When I get back into the flat I went to the fridge to grab some fruit. I lay on the couch and eat it till their shifts end.

Fred was the first into the flat after an hour followed by Ron.

"I thought your shift didn't end for another two hours Ron?" I question.

"Well, the shop emptied and were all extremely tired. It wouldn't hurt closing early today and today only for another while." George answers walking through the door.

"Well alright.Come and sit i'm bored" I said patting the couch.

The three of them walked over and took their seats. Fred sat and put his arm around the back of the couch and my shoulder.

"So what did you want to talk to me about Ron?" I ask remembering what he told me earlier.

"I need advice on something from you Y/N."

"Wait! Are you getting Mione a promise ring?"

"How did you know? But yea. I've been in love with her since fourth i'm not sure what got into me in sixth year.  But we've only been together for a few months so I can't propose bit I want her to know that she is the one I want for my entire life."

"Aw. I'll gladly help you."

" We'll be able to help plan how you give her the ring if you want." Fred says.

"Yep." George replies.

"Thanks guys. Y/N I need help finding a ring that she would definitely like."

" I can help tomorrow after your shift if you want. We can all sit down and plan a little scenario so you can give it to her."

"That would be great. Thank you guys."

"Of course." We all say in sync.

" You are our brother you know-." George starts.

"It would be rude to not help especially when you helped with my proposal to Y/N." Fred starts.

"Yea, i'm going to head back to the burrow i'm really tired today was quite tiring. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight mate."

"Goodnight Ron."

He stepped into the fireplace and left after the green smoke engulfed him.

I yawned and leaned into Fred's embrace.

"Is someone tired?" He asked laughing softly.

"Mhm."

"You guys can head to bed if you want I think Angelina is on her way over."George says.

"Alright. Please use a silencing charm if anything happens." Fred jokes.

"Already planned on it."

"Okay." I laugh. "Lets just head to bed."

Once we brushed our teeth and got ready for bed we got into bed. Fred wanted to spoon. He was big spoon obviously. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder, kissed my neck and mumbled "goodnight you two" and we both fell asleep soundly.

______________________________

As requested after chapter 72 I might be writing in second person (You grab the sweater for example of second person). It might not be well but its just for one chapter most likely. Also im sorry if this chapter isnt the best. Please remember that i didnt just stop because of storage on my phone. (Which im typing this on a computer now) but because of writers block. So  i might not be as good for a bit so no hate <3

Word count:1.8K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...
8.2K 56 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
22.7K 199 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
160 7 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...