The Secrets You Hold Within โœ„...

By daddiescum

โ What do you do when you find out that your husband isn't really who he says he is? โž This is a dark genre b... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž

1.1K 85 196
By daddiescum

━━━

Authors Note: Before we get deep into this book I'm informing my readers now that Isaac, or Michael whatever you want to refer to him as, is not a good person. His charms are quite fooling and will discover that he's a terrible morbid person as you read along in this dark ass book. If you do not want to associate Michael's character as a deranged serial killer or as a psychopath then this book is NOT for you so I highly suggest you exit this book and hop on to the next one. This book will have graphic depictions of blood, gore, death, mutilation, decapitation, forced suicide by manipulation. If you don't like reading Michael's portrayal in this fanfiction book as a shitty corrupted manipulative person or gory books in general and failed to read disclaimers, do not spam my inbox or go crying about how I'm making his character a gruesome evil person and that this is not what he was like in real life. Nah really? I never would've guessed.

In summary: if this applies to you and you'll definitely know it if it does, hit the top left arrow. Because I honestly don't have time or patience to deal with people complaining on their message boards on whether or not if Michael's character in fanfiction should be allowed to be written as an evil person or with a completely different personality then the one he had in real life.

But Isaac do be a sweetheart with his fam tho... I guess.
Without a further ado, I present you chapter two.

━━━

THE WHITE RESIDENCE
MONDAY 6:02 A.M.

"Baby...," a sluggish Geneviève whispers, tiredly hitting the side of Isaacs torso to wake him up. The alarm clock had been ringing away for what felt like an eternity. Genevieve would have hit snooze but the clock is all the way on Isaacs nightstand. "Turn that shit off before you wake the whole house up. I just put Theo down an hour ago because he woke up in the middle of the night and I'm not the one who's going to do it again."

"Five more minutes," Issac groans into the side of his pillow and with a heavy hand he hits the top of the alarm clock, instantly shutting off the ear deafening beeping. That was their queue to wake up and get started on the day. Geneviève rolls over to his side of the bed and tries to snuggle into his chest to which he gladly accepted.

"Isaac, you can't have five more minutes. Didn't you have to get to the field early this morning for conditioning drills?" Geneviève whispers, peeking at the windows. The sun hasn't risen yet and from the view through the sheer beige curtains, you could see the dull gloominess of the outside. With a sudden swiftness, Isaac grabbed his wife by the hips and pulled her on top to straddle him. She wasn't fully awake yet but that move might have just shaken her to her senses.

"You know, one round of sex burns around a hundred calories, we could probably get in about three before the kids have to wake up. I think that's a better workout than running around on a football field," Isaac says in his morning raspy tone with his half way opened eyes. Geneviève's silk pink babydoll was scrunching above her thighs, exposing her bare skin. Isaac didn't waste any time to place his hands on them, caressing and squeezing all over.

"I don't know, is it really a better workout?" Geneviève bites her lip, leaning down for a kiss but her lips barely brush against his. He didn't like that. Isaacs hands traveled to her voluptuous ass, giving it a firm squeeze as he pushes her forward until she has no other choice then to fully place a kiss on his lips.

"You're a fucking tease. I hope you know that," he mutters against her soft wet lips, deepening the kiss. Being married for so long, complaining about morning breathe was no longer in the equation.

"Oh I know I am. I just love seeing you all worked up by yours truly," she breaks the kiss, booping him on the nose. He scrunches up his face from the action. Geneviève lets out a laugh, getting off of him and out of bed, "Now get up and get ready, you got forty kids waiting for their coach to show up on time. I put your clean clothes on top of the wardrobe in our closet by the way."

As Geneviève walks out of the bedroom, Isaac lays his head back on the pillow and sighs, pulling the covers off of himself. Even though he's been doing this for the past ten years, there are days where he just wants to stay in bed and sleep in instead. He heads to the en-suite bathroom to get ready for the morning.

Squeezing out some toothpaste on the wet bristles of his toothbrush, he begins to brush his teeth as he stares at his reflection in the mirror, checking himself out. The mirror image showed a shirtless Isaac in nothing but flannel pajama pants, slim and toned as usual. He chuckled reminiscing at all the times Geneviève would tell him how jealous she was of what she would call 'his snatched waist'. Whatever that means.

Finishing brushing his teeth, Isaac splashed his face with ice cold water to completely wake him up. Shivering from the briskness, he reaches over to grab a towel off the rack and pats his face dry. He checks himself out in the mirror again, this time fixing his hair. It was starting to grow out again and he knew he had to make his monthly appointment at the barber. If it grew out too long, he may start looking like his past self again.

"I'll just have to drag that boy into the shop myself," Isaac sighs to himself, thinking about what Elijah said when he refused to cut his hair. "What the hell even is 'the new wave' anyways, is that what kids are saying these days?"

Inside their walk-in closet, Isaac spots the pile of folded clothes Geneviève left him and quickly changes into them. He decided to make do with a pair of black joggers and threw on a black training jacket over a white t-shirt. He threw the rest of the clean clothes in a duffle bag to change into later at the end of his work day.

Downstairs, Geneviève was preparing her children and husbands lunches for the day. It was a lazy Monday and she packed them last nights leftovers; baked lemon chicken with green beans, extra snacks and electrolyte drinks for Isaac of course since he needs it. Genesis being the picky eater she was sometimes, always preferred a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich with crackers for her lunch at school.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee lingered through the air as Isaac went into the kitchen. He pulled out a stool and sat at the kitchen island as Geneviève poured coffee into his 'Worlds Best Dad' mug. No cream or sugar, only bitterness, the way Isaac preferred his morning delicacy. He muttered a soft thank you as she pushed the mug towards him on the countertop and begins to pour herself a cup. This time heavily dosed in her favorite French vanilla creamer and enough sugar cubes to the point where it looks and tastes like milk.

Geneviève didn't understand before why people needed their daily fixings of caffeine to get through the day, but after becoming a mother to a bunch of rowdy and restless children she realized what the hype was. It was well needed and well deserved.

"You goin' to your sisters place later today?" Isaac asks as his wife leans against the edge of the countertop next to him. Taking a sip from his mug with ease as he's used to the sharp flavor.

"Yeah, after I drop Eli and Genesis off at school I'm gonna take Theo and stop by her apartment to help her unbox her belongings," she answers and puts on her thinking face, "should I stop by Home Goods and get her a house warming gift?"

She doesn't give Isaac enough time to answer, "Nah, I'll just pay for the food I know she's gonna order later."

"Do you need any extra cash?"

"No that's what I have your credit card for," Geneviève beams. Isaac playfully rolls his eyes at her as she swiftly spins his chair to the side for easy access and climbs into his lap. He holds onto her securely.

"Do you know what's in three weeks from now?" Geneviève smirks, staring into his dark brown eyes.

"Uh... your birthday?" He answers, sounding confused himself. Geneviève's face dropped. Her thirtieth birthday was only a couple months ago, a birthday Isaac himself had planned. She started to wonder if him pushing forty was beginning to affect his memory.

"No that's not it. Elijah's turning ten this year right?"

Geneviève scoffed, upset that her husband couldn't remember the correct age of their first born. But mostly because he seemed to forget the most important day of all in their marriage.

"You know I'm joking Viè, I know our ten year wedding anniversary is around the corner," he chuckles, pushing her loose curls behind her ear. "That's not something I'd forget."

"Yeah yeah, you better not," she smiles and kisses him. "So what do you have planned for our special day, Mr. Jackson?"

"Mmm, it won't be much of a surprise if I were to tell you," he smirks against her lips. The truth was that Isaac had nothing planned so far, his mind has been going crazy for weeks and he almost forgot that he had to spoil his wife on their special day. He thought maybe he could get a week off from work to take Viè on a romantic vacation, but it's been so busy he knows that couldn't work out at the moment.

"Okay, alright! Stop, you should get going before you end up late. I need to start waking up the kids soon anyways," she laughs as Isaac kisses down her sensitive neck, tickling her. She gets off of his lap and he stands up, taking one last sip of his black coffee.

He grabs his duffle bag off the floor and throws it over his shoulder, kissing his wife once again, "Alright baby, I'll see you and the kids later tonight. Tell Monique's annoying ass I said 'Hi' and that I'll try to drop by sometime to check out her new place."

"Don't work those kids too hard with those suicide drills on the field. I love you," Geneviève tells her husbands as he heads out the door.

"I'll try not to, I love you too, Viè," he chuckles and shuts the front door behind him.

Before Geneviève had to wake Elijah and Genesis up to get ready for school, she decided to take a quick shower. As she tied the robe around her wet body, she heard Theo starting to wake up from the distance. A mother could hear her child from miles away, it's in their senses. She rushed to the nursery to see a very bubbly Theo early in the morning, surprised that he wasn't crying.

While looking at the clock to determine how much time she had until she had to get everyone out the door, she picked up Theo and went to go wake up the rest of the children.

"Genesis, Elijah, wake up it's time for school," she opens both of their bedroom doors while cradling Theo in her arms. Both of the kids groan as the light from the hallway shines directly in their faces. Elijah tiredly jumps out of bed and makes it in the bathroom before his little sister who was still struggling to get out of bed.

"Genesis, by the time I get back you better be dressed and ready," Geneviève eyes her daughter from the doorway. She gave Theo his daily five minute bath while multitasking at the same time by getting dressed in the bathroom. She grabbed whatever that was laying around her side of the closet which ended up being a pair of ripped jeans and a black tank top.

By the time she got out of the bathroom, she didn't hear the two older children anywhere upstairs. Instead she heard the tv playing downstairs in the living room. Theo starts fussing in her arms as she goes down the stairs.

"I know baby, you're hungry. Just give mommy a minute," she rubs his back. She sees both the kids all dressed and ready with their backpacks on the floor, sitting on the couch watching whatever show that was playing on the Disney channel.

"Elijah can you help your sister with making a bowl of cereal? And for yourself too, your brothers getting hungry and I need to feed him. I put the bowls and spoons on the kitchen table," Geneviève tells her oldest.

"C'mon Ness, we have to go eat breakfast," Elijah follows his mothers instructions, taking his sister into the kitchen. Geneviève sits down on the couch and pulls down the stretchy material of her top to finally feed Theo who immediately latches onto her already sore nipple and starts sucking, too harsh for her comfort. He must've been starving.

"Eli, can I have your bowl?" She hears from kitchen.

"No I'm not giving you my bowl," Elijah says in a disgusted tone, "I already asked you which one you wanted and you said you wanted that one."

"Well I don't want it now."

"Then starve Ness, I don't care."

"Mommy! Elijah told me to go starve!"

Geneviève sighed and looked how at Theo, who was still attached to his mother's nipple, giving him a smile and tapping him on the cheek, "You better get used to this Theodore, 'cuz this is just another regular day at the White House. Now can you please stop teething on me?"

━━━

SAINT CLAIR RESIDENCE
8:44 A.M.

"She said the house number was 726, right?" Geneviève asked herself as she stood on the sidewalk in front of a row of townhouses holding Theo's car seat by her side and a diaper bag around her shoulder. He had fallen back asleep after his breakfast. It made the car ride to the school easier, having to deal with two conscious kids instead of three.

She looked down on her phone to see the text messages between her and her sister. She was correct. Geneviève walked a few houses down counting down the house numbers. The entire neighborhood looked the same, every home was a cookie cutter house. Nothing to tell the homes apart, except for the different cars parked in the driveways or maybe the different landscaping in the front yards.

"722... 724... 726!" She eagerly paced up the driveway. Not only did she ring the doorbell about ten times, she was was clanking the door knocker nonstop, completely forgetting about the sleeping baby she had brought with her.

The door flings open, revealing a wide eyed Monique, who starts laughing when she realizes who's at her front door. She instantly pulls her big sister in for a tight and well needed hug after a long time.

"Not gonna lie, I honestly thought it was Isaac at my door making all that noise, either him or a crackhead...," Monique smiles, letting her sister go from her embrace. She leads her older sister into her house which was yet to be fully furnished. There were staple pieces of furniture, making it functional for the time being and endless piles of cardboard boxes.

Geneviève gently sets the car seat on top of the coffee table in the living room. Monique lifts the blanket on top to take a peak at her sleeping baby nephew.

"Theo's gotten so big and adorable, he looks just like Elijah when he was born. I haven't seen him since the birth... I haven't seen any of you guys since you had Theo actually," Monique whispers to not wake up the baby. She puts the blanket back over to not disturb him any longer.

For the past four out of six years, Monique has been away at university studying to get her degree in medical technology. Once she graduated, she moved a couple hours away from her family and worked as a lab technician for two years. She was offered a better job position back near home and she couldn't decline the offer. She didn't like living too far from her aging parents and growing nieces and nephews.

"I didn't come here to stand around all day, we could do that later. We got some work to do, Moni, your house looks like it got robbed back to back," Geneviève looks around at all the boxes, "Do you have a swiffer sweeper? It's kinda dusty in here."

After hours of unpacking all of Monique's belongings and a couple diaper change breaks in between, the house started to look like someone had actually occupied in it. Monique finished up the final touches, putting up the picture frames around the house. From working hard all morning, the sisters worked up an appetite that could only be sufficed by pizza delivery. Their favorite kind since childhood was highly controversial but it's their guilty craving; Hawaiian Pizza. The sauce, the sizzling pieces of ham, the pineapple, it's a delicacy... in their opinion.

"Mmmhh, I'm about to cry right now. This tastes way too damn good," Geneviève moans, biting into her slice, "I can't remember the last time I had pineapple on pizza, Isaac hates it with a passion."

They were both sitting on the floor of the living room with nothing but paper plates and cups, eating away like the good old days. The tv was on playing a random movie on Netflix for some background noise. Geneviève put Theo in the bedroom with the door closed so he could be in a quiet place.

"Speaking of Isaac," Monique wipes some tomato sauce off her lips with some tissue and picks up a picture frame the coffee table in front of them. "This is probably one of my favorite photographs, I had to frame it."

It was a picture of Isaac and Geneviève on their wedding standing next to Monique and the girls' parents. They are all laughing in the shot with champagne flutes, except Monique, in their hands. Geneviève smiled, reminiscing at the memories of that night with her friends and family, especially her new husband.

"I'm glad you came back to live here, Moni, and I'm sure mama and daddy are more happy then I am. Also for the kids too, they love their cool aunt who spoils them behind my back." Geneviève laughs before softening her voice, "... and Isaac... you know he didn't have no family growing up and I know he wants our children to experience the life he never got being a kid in the system."

"Aw Viè, don't get all sad on me now," Monique pouts, "From the day he walked into our lives, not only did he gain new parents that love him like he's their own but also a little sister, oh and you his wife of course, but like... I'm better."

"I without a doubt knew you were gonna say some smart shit at the end," Geneviève remarked, playfully shoving her sister's shoulders.

"But for real, did y'all really get married that long ago? Shit feels like an eternity. No it was an eternity because I think I was in middle school when it happened."

"Our anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks, we're hitting ten years together," Geneviève takes the last bite of her pizza slice, leaving the crust.

"Ten years?" Moniques jaw dropped, "damn that was quick. Wasn't it just yesterday when you brought some random dude home saying you were gonna drop out of university to go marry him? Don't forget how daddy almost had heart failure at first."

"I went through hell and back for the two years I did attend college," Geneviève rolled her eyes, "Isaac came into my life at a time I needed someone like him the most. I wanted to get away from my failing life and he made that happen. That's what happens when you find the one  Monique, obviously you know nothing about that."

"Chill, I was joking, you know I love my brother in law. Sorry I can't relate to having a knight in shining armor to save the day... or wait until marriage like dweeb," Monique musters the last sentence under her breathe. Good thing Geneviève didn't hear that.

Monique notices her sister not reaching for a second slice from the pie, "Are you gonna make me finish eating the whole pizza by myself? I doubt that one slice filled you up."

"I'm trying to limit my calorie intake, the goal is to lose ten pounds by my anniversary and then to keep going after that," Geneviève eyeballs the pineapple pizza. It sure was tempting her.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Monique raises her eyebrows in disbelief, "You're going on a diet? For what? You look good, I wish I looked like you."

"I don't know... ever since I gave birth to Theo I haven't felt good about myself," Geneviève sighs, "I feel so disgusted with my body sometimes and I don't want Isaac to feel that way about me too, especially not on our anniversary."

"Viève, it's normal for your body to go through changes after you go through nine months of pregnancy and childbirth," Monique consoles her sister.

"I know but this didn't happened when I had Elijah or Genesis. My body has always bounced back right away after. It's been three months and I feel like I'm not making any progress," she replied, shaking her head.

"Look all I'm gonna tell you now is that you're the most breathe taking woman I know with a nice ass body and you shouldn't think otherwise. People literally pay thousands to look like you. Plus, why do you think Isaac married you in the first place? He married you because he loves you no matter what. Also knowing him, I doubt he gives a shit about what you look like, you could wear an old potato sack and he'd go all Tasmanian devil on you," Monique assures her sisters confidence.

"Thanks, Moni. I really needed to hear that," Geneviève leans onto her little sisters shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.2K 35
This is a story of imagines either based on songs, tv shows, or movies where there two main characters will always be the Residential Daddy of all Se...
10K 391 22
๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
50.5K 2.1K 39
{Bad era} ๐Ÿฅ€ How Does it feel Living with the Man you loved to death who gets Abusive all out of sudden and turns your life upside down.. He was sick...
126K 3.6K 31
[๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ โ€ข ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...