Just in case || Draco Malfoy

By idkhehe879

"𝙸 πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš”πš’πš•πš• 𝚊 πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŠπš—d πš–πšŽπš— πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 πš•πšŽπš πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš•πšŠπš’ 𝚊 πšπš’πš—πšπšŽ... More

Intro
One - More than Dislike
Two - I Wonder
Three - Definitely
Four - Jealousy
Five - Quiet and Cold
Six - Him
Seven - Dark Circles
Eight - Can't Say
Nine - Explainations
Ten - Secrets
Eleven - Christmas
Twelve - Never Mind That
Thirteen - In the Moonlight
Fourteen - That Summer
Fifteen - Strange Isn't it
Sixteen - She's Back
Seventeen - Not a Soul
Eighteen - Not This Time
Nineteen - One of Them
Twenty - So Thats Why
Twenty One - As You Wish
Twenty Two - The Final Push
Twenty Three - Parent Or Guardian
Twenty Four - Just JewelleryοΏΌ
Twenty Five - The Worst Part
Twenty Six - Never
Twenty Seven - Stories
Twenty Eight - I Guess You're Right
Twenty Nine - Liar
Thirty - Admit
Thirty One - Stop
Thirty Two - No one
Thirty Three - You Of Course
Thirty Four - What If
Thirty Five - Every Page
Thirty Six - Excuses
Thirty Seven - Runaways
Thirty Eight - Morning and Night
Thirty Nine - Stay Safe
Forty - Tell Me
Forty One - Silent
Forty Two - Easy
Forty Four - Pinky Swear
Forty Five - Infatuated
Forty Six - A Mere Few Hours
Forty Seven - Metal Bars
Forty Eight - Just Us
Forty Nine - Welcome
Fifty - Poetry
Fifty One - Cellar
Fifty Two - No matter what
Fifty Three - Smaller And Smaller
Fifty Four - Alive
Fifty Five - Forever and longer
Fifty Six - Figures
Fifty Seven - Her Lot
Fifty Eight - Thought
Fifty Nine - Whisper
Sixty - Help
Sixty One - Run
Sixty Three - Filthy
Sixty Three - Join Me
Sixty Four - Forever Still
Sixty Five - Sides
Sixty Six - Blank
Sixty Seven - Wake Up
Sixty Eight - Just In Case
Sixty Nine - Everything Has Changed
Seventy - After all
Thanks

Forty Three - Marks

700 11 1
By idkhehe879

"Call me stupid call me sad
Your the best I've ever had
And your the worst I've ever had
And that keeps fucking with my head"

-11 minutes, Yungblud/Halsey

...

The knot in my throat made it almost impossible for me to swallow the spoonfuls of soup I was eating that the house elves had made me. I was sat in the dining hall of the Manor, Draco sat next to me and his mother and aunt across from us. It all seemed horribly casual, being in a room with such evil people and eating in front of them as if they were friends.

Dracos mother had told me that she would write to Snape asking him to bring my trunk of clothes from my dorm when he visited this Sunday in two days. I had to wait in the dark, praying that he believed the story. She had said she would introduce me to the dark lord when he visited the Manor, whenever that may be. She seemed to fully trust Draco in what he said. Bellatrix seemed a little apprehensive, twirling her wand in her hand as she watched me eat.

I was sat in a pair of sweatpants that belonged to Draco and a large plain black t shirt. The clothes were large on me but they would have to do until I got my trunk.

"Thank you for the food Mrs Malfoy" I said to her as I finished the bowl, Draco holding my other hand under the table. I could feel Bellatrix' eyes burning into the side of my head as I spoke to Draco's mother. Her presence still made me shiver in fear at how casual it was.

"Your welcome dear" she said with the faint etching of a smile on her face until Bellatrix glared at her making her expression return to a blank one.

I cleared my throat slightly, laying down my spoon on the table next to me.

"So I was wondering" I said in the sternest voice I could muster. "Is there anything I can do to assist you in your plans to find Potter?" Draco looked at me hesitant on wether to tell me to stop or not.

"Well, do you know where the boy and his filthy little friends are?" Bellatrix hissed at me, leaning over the table slightly. I could tell she was hesitant to believe our story - I had to persuade her.

"I don't, no. We weren't speaking for a month or so before Dumbledores death. Congratulations, by the way." My throat felt as if it were tightening, cursing me for saying those words. But I needed to keep it up if I were to persuade Bellatrix.

"I'm sure Draco has now told you how we accomplished it" his mother said.

"Yes Draco. Spilling our secrets to someone who was recently on the mudblood side I see" Bellatrix spat.

"I can assure you, he never told me of his plans, or that he was even a death eater. Not until after the plan was executed" I lied, desperately trying to excuse and protect Draco. "I obviously knew he was a death eater when professor Snape took over. But over the months, he has turned me. And showed me what a filthy blood traitor my friends are" I said with venom speaking of my friends who, like me, freely conversed with muggleborns and muggles.

"Well then. I believe you could prove most useful, another Draco's age helping us." His mother added.

"I cannot wait Mrs Malfoy" I replied to her.

"Please, call me Narcissa". I glanced at Draco who seemed to be averting my gaze before turning back to her.

"Well Narcissa" I said. "Thank you again for the food."

"Why did you come here early instead of tonight as Draco said you were going to?" Bellatrix said with a questioning stare, due to the fact that it was only 3:30 and not nightfall as Draco had told them before. I could tell she was trying to find holes in our explanation.

"I did not want to risk being seen by any of the others in my common room, so I came immediately after my classes finished. It was foolish not to inform Draco, I know." I made up.

"Mother, when should father be home?" Draco said quietly, still grasping my hand under the table.

"He is due back tonight. You should probably allow me to explain our..." she looked to me. "Situation before he sees you"

"Yes mother"

"You are welcome to stay in one of the spare rooms Helena" Narcissa said to me. Before I could respond, Draco added.

"Mother, it is perfectly fine for her to stay in my room, keep the others open for anyone who may drop in"

Narcissa and Bellatrix shared a look - I think that I had only just won over Bellatrix.

"If that is what you wish" Narcissa said.

"Cissy, I must go." Bellatrix said in a voice that sounded like a whisper though she made no attempts to hide what she was saying.

"Oh, um yes. Do you need anything?" She said as they both stood up and began to make their way out of the dining hall. I made sure they were out of earshot before turning to Draco.

"Where is she going?" I whispered.

"She doesn't say, but she's doing something for you know who" he replied. I grasped his hand harder, trying to stop it from shaking. It had taken all the courage I could muster to not display how afraid I was when speaking to them. "It's ok. Finish up and we can go up to my room just- just try not to say anything. We have won them over, don't make them suspicious" he said, he was trying to hide how afraid he was too but I could see right through him. Before I could say anything to try and comfort him, Narcissa reentered the room.

"Well, you are welcome around the house. Except for the dungeons and Lucius, Dracos fathers room. They are strictly prohibited. If-" she paused. "If we are to be payed a visit by the dark lord, you will stay in Draco's room. Me and Lucius shall explain to him."

I tried to think of how to respond but all I could muster was

"Yes"

"Ok, well I have something to attend to. So I will leave you. Oh and, welcome to the Manor Helena."

"Thank you Narcissa" I replied and she once again left the room shutting the door behind her. I had a little food left but I wouldn't be able to swallow it if I wanted to.

Draco told me to leave my plate there and didn't say a word to me as we made our way up to his room.

The whole house had a cold atmosphere to it, the tall black and grey walls towering over me making me feel even smaller than I already did. Each room was lavishly decorated, the Slytherin house colours very prominent throughout the house. There were deep green curtains draped over the tall windows that reached near the ceiling, black chandeliers hanging in the centre of each room. The floors were all made of black wood, that majority of the rooms that I had seen had a tremendously sized rug over the top of it. We ascended the staircase that we had just gone down, it was made of a dark brown oak wood, swirls and patterns carved into the railing. It was painfully clear how wealthy the Malfoys were, the sheer size of the mansion making it clear.

He closed the door behind us as we entered his room. I had been in here before but didn't have chance to have a good look at it. It was enormous compared to my school dorms I was used to. It was about the size of the front room I had back at my own house. The walls were painted a dark shade of grey, large oaken furniture decorated the room. Against the back wall, in the centre lay a large bed, the frame made out of what looked to be black wood. He too had one of the eccentric chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. At one side of the room, there was a closed door along with a wardrobe. At the other end, a large bookshelf accompanied by two large window doors that led out onto a balcony the length of half the room.

He cast the charm on the door that made sure our conversations were private. I looked around the room, taking in each detail of it.

"Your arm" I heard him say. I looked down to my arm to see a sizeable cut lay there - it lay on the outside of my fore arm and I hadn't seen it. I must have gotten it when Bellatrix stunned me. I hadn't noticed it even when I changed, probably because I was so focused on making sure they believed our story. The cut had some blood around it but it was nothing to be concerned about.

"It's nothing" I said running my fingers over it trying to wipe away the dried blood. He walked over to the side of the room and opened the door revealing a bathroom. I couldn't quite see what he was doing but I heard a tap running and a few moments later he re appeared holding a wet cloth and a towel.

He walked over to the bed and lightly extended my arm looking at the mark.

"Draco really, it's fine" I said truthfully seeing him looking worried.

He sat down on the edge of his bed, pulling me lightly with him. I sat down next to him as he lightly pressed the cloth onto the cut making me wince slightly from the pain. He looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't of come here for me" he said, gently cleaning the blood off of my arm.

"Draco I would rather be here with you than back there without you. Even if it means I will be with them" I said indicating to the door.

"But you're in danger here. You don't realise, you know who could come here at any moment"

"I do realise. And I've told you, I don't care. At least I can eat properly here" he looked at me.

"Your safety isn't worth a plate of food Helena" he replied.

"Well at least now I can know if you are safe" he stared into my eyes.

"I would never forgive myself if something happened to you"

"Don't worry about me. I will be fine Draco, just as long as we keep this up." He focused on wiping my arm, defeated by my arguments. "Is it just me you and your mother here?"

"There is one more, he's called wormtail. He works for you know who, he mostly just runs errands for us unless the dark lord needs him." He placed the cloth on the bedside table and dried off the now clean wound with the towel. "But my father will be here in not too long."

"We fooled your mother and Bellatrix, surely he will believe us?" I said.

"He isn't as naive as my mother. He will probably believe me, but that's besides the point. It's still dangerous" he released my dry arm. I looked at him and said

"Well lucky for you, I like dangerous" I smiled.

"This is life threatening" he said. I grasped his hand.

"I swear to you. I will be ok. As long as I know you are ok here with me"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 534 34
Fanfic combining Vampire Diaries and Harry Potter... - In a world where vampires and death eaters are completely against each other, Katherine Moon a...
353K 7K 73
[α΄α΄€α΄›α΄œΚ€α΄‡ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ α΄€α΄…α΄ Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄…] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
701 46 16
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
1K 159 29
"I love you too Y/N" Draco said. "But now I dont" I said. . "You dont know anything what i have gone through and what I will go throug...