𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

25

27.9K 561 1.2K
By worshipnai

8:12 PM

kio
troy when are u getting here

aaron💛
yea lets get this party started
bros 😩🤙‼️

boy toy named troy
idk

ant
oh come on troy
don't ruin the fun bitch

avani🦋
yea jade's super excited for u
look

aaron💛
aw bae

AW BAE

vinnie
ew

aaron💛
heart been broke so many times ⏰ i don't know what to believe mama ❤️‍ ‍

vinnie shut up😃

ant
troy get ur dirty ass here right now u mf
the girls locked themselves in my room anyway

avani🦋
we exhausted

we tired

avani🦋
we dead

ant
boys night yay

avani🦋
anthony.

ant
i love my girlfriend night yay

aaron💛
THAT NIGHT IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVERY NIGHT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOu

ant

ANT LITERALLY FUCK OFF

kio
😭😭😭

aaron💛

avani🦋
ew why are ants lowkey ugly asf

ant
thanks gf :)

kio
no one cares anthony

boy toy named troy
aight gonna be there in 15

aaron💛
YES ROOMIE

kio
yes bestie

ant
yes jade's bestie

anthony-
what's wrong with u today

kio
today??? his whole life bitch

aaron💛
y'all wanna bully anthony so bad 😩

says the one who created tr*y hate group????

aaron💛
the * kdskdfksfdk
I LOVE U

mwah

avani🦋
don't let vinnie see this

kio
oh believe me he is seeing this

aaron💛
🏃💨

ant
is that a fart

kio
......

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

"Troy's actually coming? Wow!" Avani chuckled as she was reading the texts.

"Yeah, I'm kinda surprised," I muttered and looked at Angie who was twisting a ring on her finger. She looked concentrated, probably trying to look as calm as possible.

"You excited, Angie?" Avani asked and raised her eyebrows. She knew how much this whole thing was bothering me. When we got to the Sway gaming house, Avani forced us to go upstairs with her. She said that the boys were ruining the vibes and we should get some girly time before the party starts.

So naturally, we grabbed a bottle of tequila and pineapple juice and ran to Anthony's room. Even though I spend a lot of time in this house, I've never seen Anthony's room. Or like anyone else's besides Vinnie's.

I was waiting for Angie to answer but she just shrugged her shoulders. She obviously didn't wanna talk about it. Every time someone asked her about Troy, she was either quiet or said she doesn't remember much. Which was suspicious.

Chloe sat beside her and started braiding Angie's blonde hair. It was her way of showing affection.

Avani sighed. "I mean, at least we have this, right?" She grabbed a bottle of tequila.

"Yeah, the solution to all our problems," Chloe chuckled. Avani made a disgusted face because of the tequila she just swallowed. I handed her the juice and she started drinking it quickly.

"We should just do shots instead. This is killing me."

"You're the one who wanted to run away from them," I laughed.

"We deserve it! I just wanted to gossip and laugh at stupid jokes before we the others arrive," she pouted. "Let's take it as a pre-game."

"Yeah, you're right, let's drink," Angie whimpered as she took the bottle from Avani.

"So can you guys tell me what's it like living in Florida?" she gushed. I smiled at Avani's effort to get to know the girls. She wanted to make me happy and I love her for that. I looked at my phone and saw a new text.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚ *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

8:56 PM

let's go to my room?

vincent

what
i miss u

i miss u too

aw cute now let's fuck

byeee

ok it was worth a shot

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚ *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I bit my lip so I don't laugh. I knew that he was just joking but at the same time he was completely serious. He was craving me as much as I was craving him. And I hated it.

I was drowning in my thoughts until someone knocked on the door. I stood up to open it just to see Aaron grinning at me.

"Hi, bae!" I squealed. My head spun a little and I realized that I was drunk. Maybe I shouldn't stand up that fast.

"Hey," he chuckled. "Dezi and J are here. Maybe y'all should come downstairs?"

Avani narrowed her eyes. "Right."

"What the fuck were you doing here anyway?"

"Getting drunk, duh!" she lifted the bottle. "At least we can do shots now." The girls went downstairs and I wanted to follow them but Aaron grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"Troy's already here," he whispered and let go of me. "I just thought you should know." I smiled at him thankfully. He warms my heart. When he's not making a fool of himself he's actually a really genuine person.

I didn't really look around and rushed to hug Dezi. "Woah, someone's happy to see me for once."

"I'm always happy to see you, you dumb bitch," I laughed. Dezi was actually an amazing person. I was at Vinnie's almost every weekend and so was she. We didn't really talk much at first but then one night, she got a little too drunk and too high (Aaron's fault) and threw up on her shoes and I couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah, a weird way to start a friendship, I know.

I smiled at Baby J and introduced Dezi to Angie and Chloe. They started chatting - Dezi was jokingly talking shit about me and I rolled my eyes at her. I noticed that Troy was near me, standing next to J. He stared at me with a scowl on his face, almost as if he was checking me out.

"The fuck you looking at?" I growled at him.

"I'm not talking to you," he declared.

"No, I'm not talking to you."

Aaron rubbed his face and sighed. "Jesus, can you two stop acting like children for once?" Troy just shrugged his shoulders and I would've said something but Avani basically shoved a tequila shot down my throat.

"Thanks, I needed that," I murmured and she gave me a big smile. I felt a pair of hands hugging me from behind.

"Hey pretty," Vinnie said and kissed my neck, "you're finally here." Avani just rolled her eyes and left with Anthony and Troy.

"I came here just to see Dezi," I teased him and turned around. He raised his eyebrows, smirking at me.

"Mhm, I bet."

I admit, I was staring at him. His curly hair was falling down his forehead, his smirk got even bigger because I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wanted to kiss his soft lips so badly.

"You guys are seriously the cutest!" Chloe cheered which made me snap out of it. Vinnie let go of me and intertwined our fingers instead.

"Where's Angie?" I asked. I felt responsible for both of them because they flew over 2 000 miles just to see me.

Chloe frowned. "I don't know actually." I looked around. Troy was sitting on the couch with Kio and Baby J, so she couldn't be with him again. Dezi was pouring shots for everyone, Avani was dancing with Anthony, only Angie and Aaron were missing. Which meant only one thing.

Fuck, I thought to myself and hurried outside. I already knew all Aaron's favorite smoking spots, so they had to be at least in one of them. Lucky for me, it was the first and nearest one.

"Jadie!" I heard Angie giggle and almost losing balance. I widened my eyes. Aaron smoked a lot, he was used to it, he could smoke a whole joint by himself and be okay after. Angie, on the other hand...

"Stop looking so grumpy, sugar," Aaron laughed when he saw my face, Angie laughed along with him.

"My head's spinning, it's so funny!" she resounded and I gave Aaron a death stare. He put his hands up in defense.

"She asked me for some weed! I didn't know she can't handle it."

I put a hand around Angie's waist to keep her from falling. She looked happy but completely out of it. I sighed. "How long has she been like this?"

"Like ten minutes, I don't know?" he said and I pulled Angie closer to me. She grunted and closed her eyes. I knew that the best thing I should do right now was put her to bed.

"You smell good, like fresh flowers," she muttered. This time, I had to laugh too.

"See!" Aaron grinned. "She's okay."

"No, she needs to sleep now. I don't want her to pull out a Dezi on us."

I took her to the guest room with the help of Chloe. The minute we put her to bed, she was dead-asleep. We brought her some water and snacks and closed the door behind her. It reminded me of my first time here, how I was taking care of Kio.

"It's 10 PM. Her new personal record," Chloe cackled.

She and I were used to this, Angie never knew her limits. She was the life of the party but she was a lightweight. I saw Dezi and Avani talking in the kitchen so I joined them and we took a couple of shots of tequila together.

"Angie passed out," I informed them and Avani gasped. "She was smoking with Aaron..."

"Oh hell no!" Dezi hollered as she handed me another shot and I drank it down. "Poor Angie."

"Anyways, Maddy and Jordan should be here any minute! Isn't that exciting?" Avani chirped.

"They'll go to sleep before midnight, as always," Dezi scoffed and I giggled. It was true.

I gulped down a shot before I went to look for Vinnie. He was sitting on the couch, talking to the boys. I saw Chloe and Anthony playing ping pong in the other room. I sat on his lap, leaning my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled at me softly.

The alcohol was making me feel relaxed. Vinnie and Kio were having a debate about the ping pong game and I kissed Vinnie every now and then. He was still more focused on the conversation than on me.

Aaron was sitting on a chair, just observing the whole situation. On the other side of the couch was Troy.

"Okay, I challenge you to a ping pong match then!" Kio suggested suddenly.

"I accept your challenge," Vinnie intoned and I rolled my eyes. He pulled me into a long kiss before leaving. "I'll be right back, baby."

"Romantic," Troy said and I frowned at him.

"I thought you weren't talking to me?"

"I'm not," he snickered. "If you ever wanted a threesome, call me."

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed. He just laughed at me.

Aaron groaned. "Let's go smoke, guys."

"You just- oh fuck it, let's go." I stood up and followed him outside. Troy went with us, surprisingly. There was a visible tension between us. Aaron leaned against a wall, lit up his joint, and took a couple of puffs before handing it to Troy. I just watched them in silence.

"Man, this shit's good," Troy gushed and I had to roll my eyes again. Somehow everything he said irritated me. Aaron wanted us to make up but he wasn't sure what to say.

"Yeah..." he cleared his throat. "I think there's some unfinished business between you two."

I frowned. "I don't think so." It came out more harshly than I intended. Troy exhaled the smoke and handed the joint back to Aaron.

"Yeah, I don't think so too. I didn't even do anything," he remarked.

"You fucked my best friend, Troy!"

"Oh boy, here we go," Aaron muttered and took a deep drag.

"I never did that and you know it," he spoke calmly but I could see his clenched jaw. I always made him so angry so easily.

"Yeah, that's why you've been avoiding me the whole day, huh? Or were you avoiding Angie?" I pouted. "Sorry, I'm lost. I can't keep up with all the empty promises."

"I guess I'll leave you guys to it," Aaron whispered and left as quickly as possible.

"I didn't sleep with her, for fuck's sake!" he snapped. I was drunk, filled with anger and sadness. I've been bottling up my feelings so much I forgot how to actually deal with them.

"Bullshit!" I yelled back. "You'd fuck anything with a pulse!"

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me for once!" He wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me against the wall. I was breathless - not because of his grip, I was just surprised. I was looking up at him, his face was so close to mine. "I know what it looks like but nothing happened between me and your friend, I fucking swear!"

He calmed down as fast as he got angry, his fingers still curled around my throat. Am I a crazy bitch for thinking it was hot? Am I crazy for thinking this way about Troy?

"We were talking because she was upset and I tried to be the good guy, you know. Then I went to sleep and she came to me and..." he sighed. "Look, I kinda promised her not to tell anyone but fuck that. I just want you to believe me."

I was quiet. I wanted to let him speak. He wasn't even mad anymore, he looked desperate.

"She was sad, she tried to kiss me. I pulled away and then she started crying again and I tried to comfort her because I felt bad for her. Then she made me promise not to tell anyone because she was ashamed. And then she fell asleep."

"Okay..." I responded, staring into his amber eyes. "Okay, I believe you. I'm sorry."

He looked at my lips briefly, before pulling away. "Fuck," he groaned and rubbed his face in frustration.

"I should probably go inside now," I murmured, and without waiting for his answer I headed back into the house. Everyone was cheering while watching Aaron playing ping pong against himself. I made my way to Vinnie who was smiling at me.

"Where were you? I was looking for you," he said before kissing me.

"Just fighting with Troy," I explained and he nodded. What was I supposed to say? Your friend was choking me and I liked it? He'd fucking kill him. I felt guilty and I basically didn't even do anything.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I pulled him into another kiss. This was what I wanted.

"Can you fuck me now? I need you," I whispered into his ear. He widened his eyes in surprise at first but then smirked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

________________

hi babies <3 thank you for all these reads and votes and comments!!! you're the best ily

also i'm tired af so i hope it makes sense??? i re-read the whole thing twice but i'm still not sure 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.5K 53
in which vinnie juggles being a single dad and finding love again.
593K 5.1K 56
vinnie hacker imagines COMPLETE 👣
20.5K 199 20
VINNIE HACKER In which she can't help falling inlove with the boy who broke her heart.