π˜Όπ˜Ύπ˜Ύπ™„π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™π˜Όπ™‡ π™ˆπ™€π™Žπ™Ž...

By xt33thluxtx

[ON HOLD] MODERN AU SNK X FEM!READER GC! story Your number was accidentally sent to the iconic friends gro... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.

17.

4.2K 130 623
By xt33thluxtx

Chapter 17: your not so sure response

[A/n: Long time no see :'0 This was in my works for a long time]
.

.

.

Levi paced back in forth in his living room, Erwin and Hange eyeing him steadily. Hange sighs and adjust their glasses. "You confessed to them, finally, but they just looked at you and....cried." Their facial expression contorting within every word they pronounced.

Levi nods his head, shutting his eyes tight. He lets out an annoyed groan and flailed his arm in the air, "Let's not forget the little shit also said, 'I'm sorry I'm getting tired. Can you bring me home?" He mimics your voice.

Hange covers their mouth to hide the smile forming on their face. Levi was being quiet silly.

Erwin shakes his head at his best friend, taking a sip of his cola. "I told you to let it go." He shrugs his shoulders. Levi side eyes him and scoffs. "Whatever Erwin. I know what I'm doing.." He crosses his arms.

Hange snickered. The black haired male deadpanned his chaotic friend, clenching his jaw. Hange rolls their eyes playfully and shoo's him. "Oh please you know you don't scare me anymore short ass." Erwin smiles behind his bottle.

Levi sighs and walks up to them, pulling out a chair. Now sitting across from Hange and next to Erwin, they all sat in questioning silence in his island.

What am I going to do? Levi thinks to himself.

"You know you can just call them right. It's obvious they were just in a bad mood and in the moment- Oh! I got it! Take them on a date!" Hange suggests, clapping their hands together repeatedly abs grinning wide.

Erwin raises his eyebrows and squints his eyes, "Yeah maybe that might work. Y/n does like doing stuff outdoors." Hange praises him.

Levi stood in silence for awhile, spacing out while biting down on his bottom lip. You always told him to buy Vaseline so he can stop peeling his skin, it was a bad habit of his.

After thinking about it for a few seconds Levi ears perked up, his pupils dilating. "I'm just going to buy them a gift. And we'll sit and talk. Like old times?" He looks at his friends with a awkward smile.

The poor man was trying to stay positive, like you always said.

Erwin and Hange look at each other before nodding their heads slowly, the brunette raising their hand up slowly giving him a thumbs up.

To say the both of them were worried for him was an understatement. What exactly were old times? And what about the date?

Levi lets out a breath and taps on the counter top three times before rising from his seat. "But first to shower. I feel horrible." He cringes while grabbing the ends of his shirt with the tip of index finger and thumb.

Erwin nods, while hange only takes a long swig of erwins drink. Causing the blonde to chuckle and get up to grab a new one.

Hopefully you knew your answer this time.

~~

The both of you were silent, your fingers finding each other. Your faces were inches apart, eyes meeting each other in anticipation.

This was about to happen. And the both of you weren't holding back.

His lips were soft and warm against yours. You could feel his hand slowly starting to creep up your thigh.

Friends do this with each other right? You kissed friends before, why did it feel any different with Eren?

You bring your hand up to cup his face, deepening the kiss. However he remained calm and in control.. he wanted this to at least feel like you reciprocated his feelings.

Just as you felt a moan creep up your throat when he began to leave a trail of kisses down your neck..

The sound of your doorbell interrupted you.

The both of you pull away slowly. It was almost 10 pm.. who can be at your house this late?

"Shit." You curse under your breath, immediately sitting up. Eren chuckles at you, giving you a kiss on the cheek before backing away and pulling up his hoodie. You smile thankfully, surprisingly he wasn't being awkward and you were grateful.

Would this happen again?

Right as you move to get the door, Eren grabs your wrist stopping you. "I'll get the door pretty."

You just nod and sit back down, crossing your arms. The tank top felt way tighter now.

Why do I want more?

Multiple thoughts filled your head as you waited for Eren to come back.

"Levi?" Your head jerks up and turns to look at the door. Only to find Levi standing in front of Eren with shopping bags in his hand and a bouquet of [your favorite flowers].

Flowers?

"Oh god- Levi.. what are you doing here." You quickly walk over to them. Standing by erens side.

Levi only stared at the two of you before noticing the obvious occasion. He squints his eyes noticing your red tinted face and the lack of eye contact from Eren.

"I came here to talk about earlier.. but you seem busy." Every word he spat out felt weird to you. You couldn't help but feel horrible.

You frown and reach out to him, "Levi-."

He backs away quickly, flinching when your finger touched his knuckle. Staying silent, he glared at Eren, who now glared back. You cringe when you realized how bad this was.

What am I doing?  You think to yourself.

Eren wraps his arm around your waist protectively. You didn't move a muscle, feeling like a statue under Levi's gaze.

This was too awkward for your liking.

"Eren please not now..." you slowly pull his arm away. Not looking away from the man in front you.

Eren looks down at you, his expression changing to a look of worry. "I'll just go home y/n-."

You finally look at him but quickly look down. "It's already late... just go to the guest room." He nods his head and goes back inside, you can hear his heavy footsteps walk to the back of the house.

Levi rolls his eyes watching the two of you before placing the bags on the ground. "I don't care about your sex life really... but after what happened?" He pinches the bridge of his nose, yikes was written all over his face.

You sigh grabbing the bags from the ground and kicked the door more open lightly. Levi follows you inside, closing and locking the door behind him. Then placing everything on your dining table.

"It's...not what it looks like." Your voice grew higher the more you spoke. Levi stares at you, "Stop lying."

You wince.

"Okay maybe we were about to make out a little bit- maybe I would've liked to have a little sex- but that's besides the point!" You rose your voice, noticing how your foot tapped on the ground.

You were sure Eren most likely heard everything.

"The point of me doing this was supposed to be a surprise. I wanted us to talk again." Levi walks up to you, jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter. You roll your eyes at him, crossing your arms.  

"To talk? Levi it's been almost two years. I moved on.. I still love you I just... don't love you." You changed your tone of voice, indicating which love to pick up on.

"You're the first person I've had these feelings for. It's hard to let go when you're always around me." He rolls his eyes, looking to the side.

At least he was more talkative with you. At least.

Nodding your head, you let your hands fall on his knee. You grip on to it, "I need you to listen to me Levi. I understand I really do I just.. can't."

Levi looks down at your hand, slowly lifting up his to place on top of yours. His were cold from being outside but they still..fit. You eyed him, noticing the small hint of pink on his cheek and his eyes blinking slowly every time he took a breath.

As much as you wanted to continue with Eren, you didn't want to leave Levi all alone. The weather was getting colder and your relationship thinning.

Breathing in, you pull away and make your way to the bags. You took out everything, even chuckling at a few items. It was just full of favorite snacks and some take out. Back when the both of you were together, you'd like to buy tons of junk food and binge watch your favorite shows. Sometimes you guys would invite friends over as well.

A small smile appears across your face thinking about the past. But quickly fades when you see Levi stare down your couch.

"Tell me why you can't one more time y/n. You just met this kid." He was annoyed, very annoyed. He's known Eren Yeager longer and knows exactly who he is. He hates seeing the woman he loves surround themself with people who will only fall apart eventually.

He told himself after Farlan and Isabel- he'd never let that happen with you.

You came into his life and made it less hellish. He's not wrong for still having feelings.

"Because..." You bit the inside of your cheek, trying to think of a response. "I.."

There's no reason to hold back from being with him again, you could make it work.

"Y/n! Hurry back I'm getting bored." Eren groans, strolling into the kitchen. He looks at Levi before pulling out a chair, sitting right next to where you were. His chin resting on his palm, as he waits impatiently for you to finish. He catches your eye and he smiles sweetly.

Your heart flutters in return, feeling your cheeks burn thinking about earlier.

You knew your answer.

Levi looks at the two you and scoffs quietly, feeling his chest burn at the sight. That's supposed to be him.. right?

"We were talking." He snarls at Eren. Who ignores him, holding back on trying anything.

Last time he tried it ended with him hospitalized and stuck with an angry mother. Tagged along with an equally frustrated adopted sister planning on revenge.

But yet again you're here. So he wouldn't- he couldn't do anything.

"And now I'm talking with y/n..." Eren squints his eyes, mocking him. It takes everything in Levi's  power not to go over there and rearrange his whole face again.

You sigh and pinch Erens ear making him yelp. "Hey what did I-."

"No arguing the two of you.. enough. I don't want my weekend to end up shitty." You lecture, your tone serious.

"Fine." They say in unison.

"Now Levi got sushi sooo let's watch some soul eater." You flash them a warm smile that makes the both of them squirm in their spots.

Stop being like that around him.

The two thought to themselves.

They make eye contact, narrowing their eyes at each other before collectively agreeing to act right and go sit with you.

Eren sat to your left and Levi to your right.

You were lying if you said you weren't nervous. In a room alone with the two of them.. anything can happen. Eren presses play as you placed the containers of sushi on your coffee table. Levi and Eren grab one, you waiting till they leave some for you to eat.

Tapping your fingers on your leg, you try to think of something that would make this night more enjoyable.

Suddenly, your eyes light up when a thought flashed in your mind. You sit up quickly, making Eren and Levi immediately look up at you. "What happened?" Eren asked curiously. He was about to shove a tuna roll in his mouth before you interrupted him.

Smirking suspiciously, you pat Levi's leg repeatedly. He looks at you with a 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' expression while chewing on his food.

Yes. Maybe... maybe this can work.

You smirk and lean closer to him, Eren leaning closer to you now.

"What are you up to?" He whispers in your ear, raising both his eyebrows. You shoo him and focus on the man who was closest to you.

"Levi, why don't you stay for the night?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 152 24
✩ ᡉ. ʸᡉᡃᡍᡉʳ Λ’α΅—α΅ƒΚ³α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ ✩ ⁢-⁢-Β²Β³ α΅‰βΏα΅ˆα΅‰α΅ˆ ✩ Β²Β²-⁷-Β²Β³ ✩ ᡉʳᡉⁿ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³βœ© #8 - α΅‰Κ³α΅‰βΏΛ£Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ #1 - α΅ƒα΅’α΅—Λ£Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ #6 - α΅ƒα΅’α΅—α΅ƒα΅˜ α΅ˆα΅’α΅‰Λ’βΏ'α΅— αΆ α΅’Λ‘Λ‘α΅’Κ· Λ’α΅—α΅’Κ³ΚΈ Λ‘αΆ¦βΏα΅‰βœ© β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”...
219 6 8
βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€ π€ππ€π“πŽπŒπ˜ πŽπ… 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙀𝙬 π™˜π™–π™£ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š 𝙛𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™žπ™£ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™£ 𝙬𝙖𝙧 π™©π™žπ™’π™šπ™¨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨π™ͺπ™˜π™˜π™šπ™šπ™™? π™š...
98.6K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...