Hidden Kingdoms

By AssassinPsyche

Once upon a time, in a land far away, their lived kingdoms, but not like one that any mortal would know. A ki... More

The Kingdom of Time
Kingdom of Thunderclouds

Prologue

117 5 0
By AssassinPsyche

Once upon a time, in a land faraway, their lived kingdoms, but not like one that any mortal wouldknow. A kingdom that didn't have its borders on land or sea but inthoughts. A kingdom where the royalty ruled for thousands of yearswithout looking to change at all. When the human realm shudder atthunder, volcanoes and earthquakes or smiled at flowers, sunlight andthe coming of night that was their time to rest, the royalty viewedit only as their duties.

Some say the kingdoms still existout of our reach, some say that the kingdoms crumbled long ago, andstill others say that the kingdoms never did and they were just talesfrom a time long ago that had no way to explain natural phenomena.The only thing that almost all agreed on, were they were interestingtales.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...