Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23

18

4.3K 107 199
By riddlesupremacy

|| Two at a Time ||
GAIA ;

"Sneaking in through my window?" I let out a huff,

He let out a dark chuckle, "I didn't come here to have a conversation darling." He walked closer to me. His eyes were darkened.

"You can't be here Nott." I crossed my arms in demand.

"Oh?" He said fiddling with his wand, his eyes scanning my figure here and there.

What was Theodore Nott doing here? This wasn't even my house, not to mention he was most likely watching me sleep like some creep.

A bit attractive.

He seemed a little more stressed, with no hesitation he walked towards me. Both of us now standing in front of the crackling fireplace. He placed his free hand on my shoulder, teasing the strap of my bra, while the other was holding my chin to look up at him.

I managed to turn my hand, to the strap he began to pull down. I looked back up at him, and back at the strap, then one more time at him.

"Now darling, let's say we stop all the teasing and get on with it?" He whispered in my ear, licking it after.

Without hesitation I pulled him in for a kiss, him pushing me on the bed. His hand holding my chin pulling me closer. As he continued undressing me, not breaking our kiss.

His tongue explored mines, as for mines did the same.

"Do you want me to continue?" He said in between pants.

"No, keep going." I panted, pulling him back in for our kiss. Pulling his shirt off, as he pulled my shorts down. I reached around his head, holding onto him. When he slipped two fingers into me, pumping in and out of me. Slowly. I inhaled sharply. His forehead rested against me, him quickening up his pace. I reached to pull him closer to me, dying for his touch. But he grabbed ahold of both of my wrists, holding them above my head. His tongue trailing down from my neck to my, core. My stomach twirling at his every move. Closing my eyes for a moment, so caught up in the pleasure. Him catching the notice of this, and without warning, he slammed into me. My eyes shooting straight open, holding in the whimper that dared to escape my lips. Nott put a hand over my mouth, as he continued thrusting in and out of me. My stomach already tightening up, almost hitting my climax. I bucked my hips back at him. Symbolizing I was close to my climax. "I'm gonna c-" I tried to say, but he put his hand back over my mouth. Thrusting at a now more rapid pace. I whimpered through his hands, trying to contain the screams of pleasure I wanted so bad to let out. "Now you can cum." He panted, looking straight down at me. "Only cum, when I tell you to darling." 

Without hesitation, I did. Oh, how I died to be touched by Theodore Nott.

He fucked me through my high as my body twitched, still sensitive to his touch. He collapsed right next to me, his breathing un-easy. As I still twitched every few seconds.

*************************

Loud screaming could be heard from down the hall, so I threw a pillow over my head. Dreading to get up, still sore from last night.

The scream continued.

I shot up, irritated. Looking around the room, to find Nott gone. Not even a trace that he was ever here in the first place.

I sat up slowly, limping to the door trying to fix my posture.

"What's all the screaming for?" I squinted my eyes at the bright light. "Daphne found Malfoy in the bed with Astoria." Camille laughed trying to contain herself. Even I threw a hand over my mouth. "Yea, and you can say... they weren't exactly dressed." Pansy now joined us, chewing on a cookie. Cami and I both turned our heads towards her in confusion.

"Yup... Daph saw the poor lads behinds." She continued to eat sloppily, "Looked like two blocks of small, small, cream cheese."

We all turned our heads to Malfoy and Astoria, tilting our heads in confusion.

"Well, that's, a way to start a Sunday." I shook my head in disappointment, trying not to limp to my room.

"Is she limping?" Pansy whispered to Cami, both doing double takes at my steps, "No she did not." Cami cocked an eyebrow in amusement.

"Keep it to yourselves." I flipped them off, limping back to my room.

Closing the door quietly, before grabbing my stomach. Limping to the restroom, to run a warm bath to relax in. Hopefully, it'd do the trick, because I did not want to hear Daphne lecture me.

-

"Gaia, we're going to Hogsmead. Want to come or just stay here and be a dork?" Cami continued to tease me.

"I'd rather drown, than ever pick up a book," Pansy added.

"We know." Cami and Daph both said in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess I could get some new things." I snickered, picking up my coat and my gloves.

We all made our way to the fireplace, using the floo network. Patting ourselves down from the dust, Camille continued to exaggerate the situation. Causing Pansy and Daphne to laugh at her, to the point where they both slipped, trying to grab onto each other for support. When I continued to look around at different stores I could find some books. Maybe even just read at the three broomsticks.

"let's head to the three broomsticks, I'm thirsty," Pansy complained.

Daph, Cami, and I all looked at each other, and then back at her. Sort of an inside joke. Until Pansy figured it out and pushed all of us into the snow.

"What a complete bitch." Camille shouted.

"Yeah, I'd second that." Daphne laughed.

"You bitch, you think you can get away with that?" I shouted, rolling up a ball of snow and throwing it right at the back of her head.

Daphne slapped a hand over her mouth, as Cami gasped dramatically. "That's how you wish to play it, Gaia?" Pansy rolled her tongue on the inside of her cheek, "Oh that's how I wish to play it, Pansy." I smiled, grabbing another ball of snow. As for Pansy doing the same. She managed somehow to aim at my face and hit me right in the nose. So I hit her right in the eye on my next one. Throwing her back, and putting her hand over her eye.

"Oh come on Parkinson it was just a joke." Daphne backed me up.

Pansy continued to have her back towards and rub her eye.

"Here I'll go get us some butterbeer. It'll help." I offered. "Not as much as firewhiskey." Cami fixed her hair.

I rolled my eyes.

-

"Four butterbeer." I ordered, "I'll pay for that." A man interrupted. I turned around to find myself in the presence of Theodore Nott again. I could feel my face go pale. He smirked down at me, leaving no room for me to challenge his offer.

He paid and went to have a seat.

So I followed, wanting to thank him for the offer. But also wanting to talk about how he just up and left after last night.

"You were gone." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I believe the limp is gone?" He popped in a mint.

I tilted my head slightly.

"What limp, could that possibly be?" Mattheo said sarcastically, as he sat right next to me.

Where did he even come from? I didn't even hear the bell to warn someone was coming. Not to mention our last encounter, of him jumping. Or falling off of the astronomy tower.

I looked at Theodore, and back at Mattheo.
Both staring intently at each other, in a more dominant way.

I cleared my throat, "I think... my uh, drinks are ready." Getting up from my seat, "If you'll excuse me."

I walked to the counter trying my best not to panic. The tension was off the rails awkward, Daphne would probably be making fun of me right now if she'd known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 11 50
"But I promise you, whatever it takes, I will always protect you." Mattheo Riddle, son of Tom Riddle, is in his 6th year in Hogwarts, when he meets M...
2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
190K 2.1K 20
when blaire lestrange meets voldemort's son she expects a murdering, psycho lunatic. but mattheo riddle's not all that. he has trauma, and is in pain...
4.1K 35 35
Tom riddle (thomas in the story) was stopped from becoming voldemort by his love , you might ask how hes able to love right? What if i told you hi...